Today is not BAM day.

CameronCameron Posts: 956
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Because Michael already have all the world attention remembering his music.
So he can't comeback now, he wants to let us dance on his music all the day, plus he can't comeback during the FIFA World Cup.

I think July is a better date.

Comments

• llebreknitllebreknit Posts: 116
    I think we are always looking for excuses for not coming now....deepest inside me I know he will never come back <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • llebreknitllebreknit Posts: 116
    sorry double post it
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    why should we excuse it`?

It has NEVER EVER been officially confirmed that MJ would come back at June 25th! We all do just speculate.

But what about July? Just like he said ("See you in July"). I know he obviously meant his first concert but who knows? Because I'm pretty sure, he knew it, that these concerts will never take place, just look at this Face at the o2-Announcement...
  • xXxAmyxXxxXxAmyxXx Posts: 29
    Please dont expect him to come back on a certain day because we dont know for certain what day it will be dont gear yourselves up for dissapointment because then people go oh he must be dead hes not come back on this date or this date just be patient and keep the faith <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • agathiagathi Posts: 156
    I dont think he will ever gonna come back .he is gone <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    I dont think he will ever gonna come back .he is gone <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

dont say that <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Sadly I don't think he will come back at all. But I hope I'm wrong.
  • LoudLoud Posts: 303
    I think we are always looking for excuses for not coming now....deepest inside me I know he will never come back <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Yes! I think you are right. I have the feeling that he will never come back again (he is smarter than that or well, no longer with us <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> )
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648

Yes! I think you are right. I have the feeling that he will never come back again (he is smarter than that or well, no longer with us <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> )

I agree with both of you. False hopes always hurt the most, so we just have to let things happen in their own time or well...accept the fact they might never happen.
  • tusia6631tusia6631 Posts: 101
    and here we are.. it's June 25 today.. an anniversary of Michael's death.. but i cannot believe he is gone..i'm a beLIEver.. and i hope that he will be back..i hoped it would happen today..but now my faith is getting weaker
    However, i'll wait for him as long as necessary.. i will ..
  • karen924karen924 Posts: 234
    I have been going back and forth in my mind, whether or not to share this with anyone. Im afraid to because when I have told my friends and family in the past, there seems to be judgement. I have even asked a friend, if I should paost this and i was told "no" but after reading so many comments today, I cant keep this in any longer.

I know a lot of people dont believe in psychics and I am NOT saying I am one. But I have also believed in the God's love and that in general, love has no boundaries, I believe that it is love that unites us and makes us one. It is love that is brings us together today.

I have had many Michael "visits" ( I know some people are thinking here we go again). Sometimes it is when I am dreaming and sometimes while meditating. This is the meditation, I wish to share with you. While meditating I received this message, Michael is alive. He had no intention of coming back but he said that had since changed his mind because we (the people of the world) were still not getting it right. I asked him when he would be coming back and I was shown the zodiac symbol of Libra, which I believe is Sept, 23-October 22. He said he needed to prepare. I received this message about 3 months ago.

In my heart, I know he is alive although my mind makes me waiver sometimes. I can say with 100% certainity that he is sprituality alive if nothing else, but I can not let go of the feeling that the world will see him again. I dont believe for one minute, he did this for money but to save himself. For once in his life, he tried to put himself first. And still he will come back for us, God's children. he is coming back for no other reason, than love.
    karen924

libra starts with sep. 24 I know it because I am a libra. This is just a coincidence that I know it because I am not that interested in spiritual things...

This is unfortunately in german (but maybe you are interested in it anyway). I have foud it some days ago. Interesting that they know when Michael was supposedly born (what time <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )

<!-- m -->http://www.spiritproject.de/horoskop/vi ... ackson.pdf<!-- m -->
    Loud,
    Thank you for the link. I am interested in what it is written but unfortunately do not speak German. Maybe someone on this board can translate the basic information. Thank you again
    Loud,
    Thank you for the link. I am interested in what it is written but unfortunately do not speak German. Maybe someone on this board can translate the basic information. Thank you again

It is possible to translate it with google a little bit. I haven´t read it yet, because I have no time and I am still ill..because of that my concentration is bad. Some things I have read and I think it is woth reading.

Try with this it is bad...but maybe some parts are still interesting.

<!-- m -->http://translate.google.com/#<!-- m -->

I have tried, but it doesn´t work <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • King_MichaelKing_Michael Posts: 367
    Why can't he comeback? why should we accept July and forget about today just wait and see
    Loud, thank you again. I hope you feel better soon <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    Why can't he comeback? why should we accept July and forget about today just wait and see
    July.. which July!?!? this one!?!? or this in a year?! oh come on!!! i don't wanna wait.. <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    i..i just can't..i think i won't have enough strength to keep on..<!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Sadly, I don't think today is BAM day either. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Though I hope it is but he did say see you in July at the O2 press conference.
    I do wish he would hurry up though, cause this has been a tough year.
  • ForeverTrueForeverTrue Posts: 228
    COME ON GUYS, we can focus on July when it gets here!!

right now lets focus on TODAY, MICHAEL JACKSON'S DAY!!
  • LoreeLoree Posts: 13
    Please do not lose faith or get frustated because we haven't seen any clues today
    just WAIT for it
    if it happens today yay! But if not DONT LOSE YOUR FAITH

Let's give him time...

And enjoy of MJ all day!!!!!!!!
    We don't have days like this everyday right?
    Dance and sing to his music
    today is his day
    let's enjoy!!!
    COME ON GUYS, we can focus on July when it gets here!!

right now lets focus on TODAY, MICHAEL JACKSON'S DAY!!
    yeah..i feel ur right.. it's his ay..let's pay tribute to him <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    but however i still cannot get rid of thoughts about the BAM's day..sorry.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> it's stronger that u think..!
  • I think we are always looking for excuses for not coming now....deepest inside me I know he will never come back <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Hi dear,
    NEVER SAY NEVER you might never know what life brings us. Be positive and positiveness will be good to you. It is very hard to be positive, believe me I know. I use to be very negative after my divorce. Not any more, I have faith in God, and only that faith I need to look at the bright side of the situation. If MJ does not come back he has a reason, everything that happens to us is for a reason, God knows the reason, but it is up to us to find that reason in our soul. Just the fact that he is alive and well I am very happy even though he does not come back to us. He has gone through so much in his life that now he needs time off. LOVE PEACE AND HARMONY
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    THERE'S JULY PPL SEE YOU IN JULY!!! WE DON'T KNOW WHICH JULY <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MYLOVELYONEMYLOVELYONE Posts: 175
    why should we excuse it`?

It has NEVER EVER been officially confirmed that MJ would come back at June 25th! We all do just speculate.

But what about July? Just like he said ("See you in July"). I know he obviously meant his first concert but who knows? Because I'm pretty sure, he knew it, that these concerts will never take place, just look at this Face at the o2-Announcement...
    you are right I believe that concerts will never gonna happen
  • HE WILL COME BACK!!!!!!
    JUST NOT TODAY!!