Today is not BAM day.

13»

Comments

• tusia6631tusia6631 Posts: 101
    damn ppl, why r u on this forum if u think he's dead !!!????????????
    i think this is the right question!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    this is the michaeljacksonhoaxforum !! shamone guys! keep the faith!!
  • GalinaGalina Posts: 23
    I think we shouldn't forget TS post: TIAI Update #5b: DO you Think 4 your Self? about BAM:
    However, although I do not want anyone to get their hopes up very high, there is a realistic possibility of the bam coming in June or July. Again, any day could be the bam day; and as many have stated, maybe MJ will bam on a day least expected. Yet I do not expect a bam before June at the soonest.

There are three or four interesting dates in June, including the 26th—which is a full moon, the anniversary of Elvis’s last concert (Indianapolis), and only one day after the MJ “death” anniversary. July 4 is also a distinct possibility, which has already been mentioned by me and others. But again, please don’t get your hopes up very much; just wait and see, and if there’s no bam don’t lose faith—remember that Jermaine said: “It’s all going to come out” {}. Until then, keep the faith no matter what happens!!!
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    I keep the faith, and more since the last Jermaine's slip up, he makes me so happy ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    July 2010 or 2011.
    My next waiting..
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    Well for me, my next waiting is July until October... and if all this time nothing happens I continue with 2011 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .. Why July-October?! because of the sunflowers...when TMZ post that news with all the sunflowers that were delivery at MJ's tomb...I enter the company site that made the deliveries <!-- m -->http://www.dosgringos.com/sunflowers101.aspx<!-- m --> and guess what?! "Availability: Year-Round, Peak from June - October" so I Keep the Faith <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    Sadly I don't think he will come back at all. But I hope I'm wrong.

I don't think that he will return and I have already conditioned myself to believe it. If he's safe and his credibility is in tact after the truth is exposed, I wouldn't want him to return. We can't be selfish guys. None of this is fair. Having experienced what he had, the average person would've probably committed suicide. It just shows you the caliber of strength that he posessed. If he's happy, I'd like for him to remain there--happy, and to just make occasional moves to communicate with his fans. He could join some online forums and chats, show-up at events in disguise, do some charity work, release or produce new music, etc. I'd settle for that. We'd actually have more access to him than ever before. He'd have the freedom to roam free unscathed which is what he deserves.
  • He'll be back, i guess in 2011 or in 2012 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    but still OMG stop crying or whatever. HE'll be back for sure !
    Right now people know him like a man who had thousand nose surgerys and whatever.
    When he will be back. Then ppl remember he as a good man who came back <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->;)
    Stop crying.
    Chill <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • He'll be back, i guess in 2011 or in 2012 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    but still OMG stop crying or whatever. HE'll be back for sure !
    Right now people know him like a man who had thousand nose surgerys and whatever.
    When he will be back. Then ppl remember he as a good man who came back <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->;)
    Stop crying.
    Chill <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->