TIAI June 28

Comments

• I say we pick July 5 in that case, a week from now. That should be doable.

I second that.
  • melodymelody Posts: 196

I agree July 1 might be too early, I didn't realize that's in 2 days already. Yet I also don't think we should wait too long, because people might forget. June 25 wasn't very busy with tweeting either.

I say we pick July 5 in that case, a week from now. That should be doable.
    I vote for July 7 <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I think July 7th would be a happy median: It's doable, not too far from now and it's 7/7 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

edit: Oops nevermind, you said that was a soccer day. The fifth it is!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    what is the aim for tweeting Elvisandmjdotcom?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Guerilla marketing <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Getting people to type in <!-- w -->www.elvisandmj.com<!-- w --> in their browser.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Ok for the 5th.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

Getting people to type in <!-- m -->http://www.elvisandmj.com<!-- m --> in their browser.

Thanks.
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    sounds like we have a date.. what time on the 5th?? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> we need to start getting the word out!
    sounds like we have a date.. what time on the 5th?? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> we need to start getting the word out!

I'd say 2 pm PT. 5/7 at 2 pm makes 77 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I like that one.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

I'd say 2 pm PT. 5/7 at 2 pm makes 77 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I like that one.

lol good thinking! i'm all in. =) gonna start spreading the word now!
    I strongly advise against using the hashtag before the set date and time otherwise it won't "spike" like it needs to. I say we set the date for July 9th at the earliest. Remember, everytime we fail we need to use a new hashtag.

in case #ElvisandMJdotcom doesn't 'spike' on the 5th, we need someone with many twitter followers to take the lead and tell us when to switch to use a backup hash tag. Maybe MJalive999, Souza & Mo?

like melody suggested, maybe we can use #readELVISANDMJDOTCOM as a backup.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    For me this well on 5 July, the day does not work <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • melodymelody Posts: 196

Getting people to type in <!-- m -->http://www.elvisandmj.com<!-- m --> in their browser.

Thanks.

Also, remember what TS said:
    We are now coming up on the third time, when there is a good opportunity for a bam (Halloween and January in the past, now maybe June or July). Like the other times, one main factor (though not the only factor) is how prepared we are for the stampede after bamsday. There are still many hoax believers on MJDHI and other forums, who don’t read the updates and/or don’t think that NWO & EOW is MJ’s message. If we keep waiting for them to inform themselves, they probably never will. But those who do read these updates can help, if you want to: will you be there?

TS also mentions (above) how our preparation influences Bamsday. How prepared we are not only depends on how informed we are, but on how many. Though twitter is important, the fan page alone serves as a "census" of sorts; Michael needs to know how many people support his message and if it's enough for the "post-bamsday battles" . Otherwise he can't bam.
    And when bamsday does come—whether sooner or later, there will of course be great rejoicing! But don’t expect things to just go back to entertainment as usual; as you already know, if you’ve read all the TIAI/TS posts, there will be a major battle ahead (Army of LOVE). And remember the following, from Threatened lyrics {http://www.elyrics.net/read/m/michael-jackson-lyrics/threatened-lyrics.html}: “What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.”

What I'm wondering is, "how many is enough"?
  • MO_1219MO_1219 Posts: 87

Nice time <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I will on time <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/eve ... 6876159373<!-- m -->

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    ok, I hope nobody jumps on me for telling my idea about this issue. It's my humble opinion though. I don't believe that non-believers would be interested to read anything about Elvis and MJ's death hoaxes. Which update did they read that they will read this one? People already think that we're crazy when we tell them MJ is alive and we're adding Elvis on it... woahh!!! They will think that we're double crazy and ignore it. That's just my prediction though and I do hope that I'm wrong. But if we could make the Update 4 a TT on Twitter, that would be amazing because that was the one which made me believe in this hoax 100%! That hits you so hard and remains no questions in your mind about if this is a hoax or not. So I wish TS gave Update 4 a name and we could make it a TT on Twitter. I personally am not going to support this because I do not believe in an Elvis comeback (I'm not talking about a come back in flesh and bone. I know what TS meant with his come back) I do not believe Eliza's trial will end up with a result that shows Elvis is still alive and it's not going to be all over the news etc. But that's my opinion. So I will not support ElvisMJcom thing but I would LOVE to make Update 4 a TT on twitter and that would take more attention of non-believers if we compare it with this one. Wishing you guys best of luck about making this one a TT.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    ok, I hope nobody jumps on me for telling my idea about this issue. It's my humble opinion though. I don't believe that non-believers would be interested to read anything about Elvis and MJ's death hoaxes. Which update did they read that they will read this one? People already think that we're crazy when we tell them MJ is alive and we're adding Elvis on it... woahh!!! They will think that we're double crazy and ignore it. That's just my prediction though and I do hope that I'm wrong. But if we could make the Update 4 a TT on Twitter, that would be amazing because that was the one which made me believe in this hoax 100%! That hits you so hard and remains no questions in your mind about if this is a hoax or not. So I wish TS gave Update 4 a name and we could make it a TT on Twitter. I personally am not going to support this because I do not believe in an Elvis comeback (I'm not talking about a come back in flesh and bone. I know what TS meant with his come back) I do not believe Eliza's trial will end up with a result that shows Elvis is still alive and it's not going to be all over the news etc. But that's my opinion. So I will not support ElvisMJcom thing but I would LOVE to make Update 4 a TT on twitter and that would take more attention of non-believers if we compare it with this one. Wishing you guys best of luck about making this one a TT.

i think this is different because we're not telling them to read it per say, we are implanting the thought in their heads. human curiosity will take over. who doesn't love a good hoax theory? whether they laugh at it or actually look into it, the thought is there.

i think this is different because we're not telling them to read it per say, we are implanting the thought in their heads. human curiosity will take over. who doesn't love a good hoax theory? whether they laugh at it or actually look into it, the thought is there.

I'm so sorry for saying this but we've been screaming that Michael is alive all over the net and how far did we go? All these people were already implanted with hoax theories. Would it matter if you try to implant more and more. I don't think so. But still that's my opinion. Maybe it works.

Wrong date! And you should mention that the time is PT. Can people sign up for this or something?

But if we could make the Update 4 a TT on Twitter, that would be amazing because that was the one which made me believe in this hoax 100%! That hits you so hard and remains no questions in your mind about if this is a hoax or not.

PureLove, Update 4 is indeed mindblowing. If we could trend #ElvisandMJdotcom however, i am sure it's not just MJ fans who're interested to check it out, but Elvis fans, and not just them, but people who wonder why the two are put together. Even though not all people may not read the entire Upate #6, some WILL, and why should we give up this opportunity for MJ's 'army of LOVE' to grow?

as for your concern about Update #4 being more convincing in MJ being alive, there is a summarized section in Update #6 about the dates (e.g. death 77 days from 999, burial 7 days from 999 etc), which to me triggers immediate suspicion. i agree with mjfansince4 that curiousity will take over and if they are fans, surely they will explore and do more research on their own.

also, bear in mind that the link <!-- m -->http://www.ElvisandMJ.com<!-- m --> may be the most crucial thing to prove that the MJ that returns after Bam is NOT A DOUBLE. this is why i totally agree with melody, we need to stand as an army and get the word out so that MJ can safely return.

pls don't turn your back on MJ at this point. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> this is IT, this is when we need to work tgt as one.

Wrong date! And you should mention that the time is PT. Can people sign up for this or something?

this event not raise up by me, I try to tell the admin to change the time to 2pm...JULY 5th PT time~ <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

this event not raise up by me, I try to tell the admin to change the time to 2pm...JULY 5th PT time~ <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Thanks!

• newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153

Although from a numerology point of view this is a good time and date, but it is a weekday and what about all the members who are working.
    Wouldn't it be better to choose a weekend, let's say a Sunday 10am PDT which would be 6pm BST, then as many as possible could join in. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153
    Call me stupid but I have never tweeted in my life so how do you go about doing it??Help from anyone???

Same here <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I joined Twitter just so that I could 'tweet' on 25th June. Just Google 'Twitter' and go to the home page. Then click on the 'create an account' box.
    You need to enter your name, password and email address, then choose a username. You're then ready to tweet away. ABC. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Although from a numerology point of view this is a good time and date, but it is a weekday and what about all the members who are working.
    Wouldn't it be better to choose a weekend, let's say a Sunday 10am PDT which would be 6pm BST, then as many as possible could join in. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Soccer day...

• I missed the last one I was out by an hour <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> but I would like to take part & get it right this time <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

PureLove, Update 4 is indeed mindblowing. If we could trend #ElvisandMJdotcom however, i am sure it's not just MJ fans who're interested to check it out, but Elvis fans, and not just them, but people who wonder why the two are put together. Even though not all people may not read the entire Upate #6, some WILL, and why should we give up this opportunity for MJ's 'army of LOVE' to grow?

as for your concern about Update #4 being more convincing in MJ being alive, there is a summarized section in Update #6 about the dates (e.g. death 77 days from 999, burial 7 days from 999 etc), which to me triggers immediate suspicion. i agree with mjfansince4 that curiousity will take over and if they are fans, surely they will explore and do more research on their own.

also, bear in mind that the link <!-- m -->http://www.ElvisandMJ.com<!-- m --> may be the most crucial thing to prove that the MJ that returns after Bam is NOT A DOUBLE. this is why i totally agree with melody, we need to stand as an army and get the word out so that MJ can safely return.

pls don't turn your back on MJ at this point. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> this is IT, this is when we need to work tgt as one.

Ahhhhhhhh screw all haters and everything else. If I'm going to believe something or someone, I'm going to believe 100%. If I believed in everything TS wrote before, I should believe Elvis issue too. Don't ask me what changed my mind. It's just a sign that I got, or Michael's presence I feel. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> It was weird and it totally changed my mind. So count me in guys! If I'm a soldier in the Army of L.O.V.E, I should support my army no matter what. I'm in. Just tell me the time and the day pls. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Michael baby, I know that you're reading this. It's all for you, it's all for me, it's all for us, it's all for LOVE! I'll be there for you always. Love you Endlessly! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

P.S: Thank you JukeBox <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->