TIAI June 28

13»

Comments

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    sounds like we have a date.. what time on the 5th?? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> we need to start getting the word out!

I'd say 2 pm PT. 5/7 at 2 pm makes 77 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I like that one.

Please could you help out the likes of me, who not only find Twitter confusing, but international time zones too?!

I'd find it useful if you could post the UTC time (which is used on this site) for this twitter thing, then I'd know just to add an hour to get to summer time here in the UK.

Thanks!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Sorry, Souza, just saw your announcement - I think I'm clear now!
  • melodymelody Posts: 196

Can people sign up for this or something?

Yup, you have to have a facebook account though.
  • newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153
    sounds like we have a date.. what time on the 5th?? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> we need to start getting the word out!

I'd say 2 pm PT. 5/7 at 2 pm makes 77 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I like that one.

Nice time <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I will on time <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Although from a numerology point of view this is a good time and date, but it is a weekday and what about all the members who are working.
    Wouldn't it be better to choose a weekend, let's say a Sunday 10am PDT which would be 6pm BST, then as many as possible could join in. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Soccer day...

Ah <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> .....damn football!! I'm in for the 5th.