For all "Believers" and "Non Believers"...MUST READ

Comments

• peshtishorpeshtishor Posts: 94
    ok then...let's think:
    - the more i think about this, the more i realize that everybody had reason to kill mj:

SONy = at the end of 2011 the contract with sony was over
    = they wanted michael's music...but not Michael himself..because they coudn't control him
    = after MJ "DEATH" sony HAS michael's music...

"Michael Jackson's estate has signed the biggest recording contract in history, nine months after the pop legend's death.

The $250m (£164m) deal for up to 10 recordings by 2017 represents a huge bet on the singer's continued popularity with a new generation of listeners who did not grow up at the peak of his stardom.

It gives Sony the rights to sell Jackson's back catalogue and previously unreleased tracks, and the soundtrack to This is it, the concert movie Jackson was filming when he died from a drug overdose in June, at the age of 50. The arrangement also gives Sony the right to exploit his music in video games, amusement park rides, television adverts, memorabilia, a DVD compilation and elsewhere.

=Sony bought "THIS IS IT" from AEG = made a lot of money

AEG has lost NOTHING with MJ's death...

the jackson family has EVERYTHING to gain....they are again in center of attention...all of them...and they like it.
  • ZenZen Posts: 341
    by DancingTheDream » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:11 pm
    hope wrote:
    paula-c wrote:hope, is what I want to know , what happened to Michael?

I know. I hate to think about it too, but we cant even be sure he is even safe right now. People need to really start looking at the big boys like Sony, Branca, etc. I dont like seeing what Katherine is going through right now. I feel he is alive, but may not be in control of things right now. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Yes.. we need to stop being distracted by diversions.. Karen Faye, Dave Dave, LaToyh. Tito, etc.. these are all distractions and are not helping us.

In order to uncover what has happened we need to focus on the main players like Sony, Branca, Mottollo, DiLeo, Murray, Sony, AEG, Neverland... the key is to FOLLOW THE MONEY.

Once we know WHY this has happened.. then we can find out WHAT happened.. then hopefully discover where he is....

Yes, we must get past the detractors and the greed. I am not all about
    following the message of LOVE with a price tag. Any price tags and it
    not legite, should be done from the HEART.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    hope, is what I want to know , what happened to Michael?
    I know. I hate to think about it too, but we cant even be sure he is even safe right now. People need to really start looking at the big boys like Sony, Branca, etc. I dont like seeing what Katherine is going through right now. I feel he is alive, but may not be in control of things right now. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Yes.. we need to stop being distracted by diversions.. Karen Faye, Dave Dave, LaToyh. Tito, etc.. these are all distractions and are not helping us.

In order to uncover what has happened we need to focus on the main players like Sony, Branca, Mottollo, DiLeo, Murray, Sony, AEG, Neverland... the key is to FOLLOW THE MONEY.

Once we know WHY this has happened.. then we can find out WHAT happened.. then hopefully discover where he is....
    No, that is not what we need to be focusing on- we need to be focusing on the message, because we have the WHY! TS/TIAI is the message, I wish people wouldn't doubt that anymore! Michael needs our help in the Army of L.O.V.E to prepare so that when he returns with the message, we can be ready!
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    ok then...let's think:
    - the more i think about this, the more i realize that everybody had reason to kill mj:

= they wanted michael's music...but not Michael himself..because they coudn't control him

"Michael Jackson's estate has signed the biggest recording contract in history, nine months after the pop legend's death.

The $250m (£164m) deal for up to 10 recordings by 2017 represents a huge bet on the singer's continued popularity with a new generation of listeners who did not grow up at the peak of his stardom.

It gives Sony the rights to sell Jackson's back catalogue and previously unreleased tracks, and the soundtrack to This is it, the concert movie Jackson was filming when he died from a drug overdose in June, at the age of 50. The arrangement also gives Sony the right to exploit his music in video games, amusement park rides, television adverts, memorabilia, a DVD compilation and elsewhere.

the jackson family has EVERYTHING to gain....they are again in center of attention...all of them...and they like it.

Sony contract was up in July 2009. They were due to hand all his original recordings back to him. I dont know where you got 2011 from, but its innacurate.

After MJ death they signed new 7 year contract with the estate. So they are up until 2016 now.
    hope, is what I want to know , what happened to Michael?

No, that is not what we need to be focusing on- we need to be focusing on the message, because we have the WHY! TS/TIAI is the message, I wish people wouldn't doubt that anymore! Michael needs our help in the Army of L.O.V.E to prepare so that when he returns with the message, we can be ready!

I think we can do both... really work on following the money and investigating the big boys and still follow Michaels message of love and caring. I believe we need to do both.
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    hope wrote:

I am so glad some of you agree. Yes Michael was all about love, but something happened to make him fake his death, and until I see his face, and hear from his mouth exactly what happened, I cannot stop investigating for the truth. I feel the reason he did this is way more serious and he was in a life threatening situation. Janet, for one, is not going to risk her fan base and reputation, and lie for her brother unless it was a life threatening situation.
    So, we are all going to agree and disagree, but the fact is , he is still gone and NO ONE knows for sure why. So, I cant just sit back and wait for Bamsday, when Im not even sure there will be one.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    hope... i'm with you 100%.
    we have to find out what happened..not when he will be back...
    Thank you. I have always felt that he is in danger somehow, and that feeling is just as strong today.

I would just like to say that yes, Michael IS in danger, but the truth of the matter is that we are ALL in danger!! That is the whole point of this hoax! I know no one wants to believe that there is all this "secret society" stuff going on, but my friends, it is a reality!! It is happening every day! NWO, Illuminate, HAARP, 911, Earthquake in Hatii and all over, even in my Home province of Ontario, where I lived for 35 years...never have I heard of an earthquake there before...the gulf coast oil spill, the wars in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan....they are taking over the world!do I need to go on? We need to open our eyes, because like it or not,this shit is happening and the only ones who can stop it is US...personally, after doing my research..i think this whole "global Warming" thing is just more BULLSHIT! They keep feeding us this crap and we keep taking it! Swine flu...H1n1...they are controlling us, we have no say in what will happen to us, they run EVERYTHING!!! They want one power to rule the world! We have no say in anything!
    The only way to stop this is to educate ourselves. I am pleading with you all to please,please,please, take a few minutes out of your day and go to you tube and just watch a few videos on this stuff, do it for us and our children and their children!!

Michael has spelled everything out for us in "Black and White", but so many refuse to open their minds to the possibility of this all being true!! I know this is some scary stuff, I'm scared too, but the ONLY way we can stop it is to join together an Army of Love...we need to get the people around the world to stand up and take notice. Who is working for the "people" in your government?? Think about that...there is NO one, who is working for us, they have their own agenda... they want to take over the world and if we don't get our shit together soon, they WILL succeed!!! The Government is killing our planet...that is why Michael needs us to stand up for him, show him that the Billions of MJ fans around the world that love him soooooooo much, are willing to stand and help him save the world!! This is huge people...do I have to remind you again.."In what will go down as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the History of our nation" ! We can be a part of this! With Michael.

I am sorry if people think that I am being harsh, but trust me...this IS what Michael wants...this is the reason, we have all been brought together like this....we know he is alive, we figured that out a long time ago...its not about " clues" anymore,,,its about action! Please, my dear sweet MJ family, the king of pop may be gone, but our "Michael", our "heart", the reason for being here is not! We need to fight this fight with him....he needs us...please, please, believe me when I say this. We deserve to live in a world full of love, we are human beings who are being treated like "puppets" and the corrupt sons of bitches are going to destroy us!!! I'm sorry,really, but I don't know what else to say...Have you ever thought about what a world full of Love would be like? I have ever since I was a little girl...well ,Michael is all about love, we say we love him, please, please lets show him that those aren't just "words" Anyone can say I love you, but it takes actions to prove that love...I will prove my love not only for Michael, but for humanity...every person does make a difference, whether you believe it or not, if every one of us, tells educates someone else,then they pass it along...etc...we need to start with ourselves, then pass on the love.

This last week has been exhausting ,but liberating at the same time. trust me if you Believe you can achieve! I will not give up this fight. I believe in the power of love, call me what you will, but I know in my heart, that the man I now truly call my friend, Michael, will somehow , someway, know that I will be the best I can be, as one small person, fighting for our future... (well two, because my husband is working and spreading awareness, everyday also) I have spent hours and hours and hours posting talking to people, writing to people..just trying to bring awareness...for all of us, but to be honest I could really use some help...Michael can't do this on his own.

I love you all, please, understand that I say this with only love and concern for everyone of us...I want to live in a better world, don't you?
    thanks for listening guys xx
    hope... i'm with you 100%.
    we have to find out what happened..not when he will be back...
    Thank you. I have always felt that he is in danger somehow, and that feeling is just as strong today.

I would just like to say that yes, Michael IS in danger, but the truth of the matter is that we are ALL in danger!! That is the whole point of this hoax! I know no one wants to believe that there is all this "secret society" stuff going on, but my friends, it is a reality!! It is happening every day! NWO, Illuminate, HAARP, 911, Earthquake in Hatii and all over, even in my Home province of Ontario, where I lived for 35 years...never have I heard of an earthquake there before...the gulf coast oil spill, the wars in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan....they are taking over the world!do I need to go on? We need to open our eyes, because like it or not,this shit is happening and the only ones who can stop it is US...personally, after doing my research..i think this whole "global Warming" thing is just more BULLSHIT! They keep feeding us this crap and we keep taking it! Swine flu...H1n1...they are controlling us, we have no say in what will happen to us, they run EVERYTHING!!! They want one power to rule the world! We have no say in anything!
    The only way to stop this is to educate ourselves. I am pleading with you all to please,please,please, take a few minutes out of your day and go to you tube and just watch a few videos on this stuff, do it for us and our children and their children!!

Michael has spelled everything out for us in "Black and White", but so many refuse to open their minds to the possibility of this all being true!! I know this is some scary stuff, I'm scared too, but the ONLY way we can stop it is to join together an Army of Love...we need to get the people around the world to stand up and take notice. Who is working for the "people" in your government?? Think about that...there is NO one, who is working for us, they have their own agenda... they want to take over the world and if we don't get our shit together soon, they WILL succeed!!! The Government is killing our planet...that is why Michael needs us to stand up for him, show him that the Billions of MJ fans around the world that love him soooooooo much, are willing to stand and help him save the world!! This is huge people...do I have to remind you again.."In what will go down as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the History of our nation" ! We can be a part of this! With Michael.

I am sorry if people think that I am being harsh, but trust me...this IS what Michael wants...this is the reason, we have all been brought together like this....we know he is alive, we figured that out a long time ago...its not about " clues" anymore,,,its about action! Please, my dear sweet MJ family, the king of pop may be gone, but our "Michael", our "heart", the reason for being here is not! We need to fight this fight with him....he needs us...please, please, believe me when I say this. We deserve to live in a world full of love, we are human beings who are being treated like "puppets" and the corrupt sons of bitches are going to destroy us!!! I'm sorry,really, but I don't know what else to say...Have you ever thought about what a world full of Love would be like? I have ever since I was a little girl...well ,Michael is all about love, we say we love him, please, please lets show him that those aren't just "words" Anyone can say I love you, but it takes actions to prove that love...I will prove my love not only for Michael, but for humanity...every person does make a difference, whether you believe it or not, if every one of us, tells educates someone else,then they pass it along...etc...we need to start with ourselves, then pass on the love.

This last week has been exhausting ,but liberating at the same time. trust me if you Believe you can achieve! I will not give up this fight. I believe in the power of love, call me what you will, but I know in my heart, that the man I now truly call my friend, Michael, will somehow , someway, know that I will be the best I can be, as one small person, fighting for our future... (well two, because my husband is working and spreading awareness, everyday also) I have spent hours and hours and hours posting talking to people, writing to people..just trying to bring awareness...for all of us, but to be honest I could really use some help...Michael can't do this on his own.

I love you all, please, understand that I say this with only love and concern for everyone of us...I want to live in a better world, don't you?
    thanks for listening guys xx
    Yes, yes, thank you, this is what I meant!! What's in bold, THAT is his message, THAT is why he did it! TS has told us, I have no doubt in my soul that he is not an informer, he has told us so much and it is so important that we wrap our minds around these concepts, we should not be spending time on Sony or AEG (Why is it so hard to believe MJ knows what he's doing with them?) and certainly not on DiLeo or Murray, because they're on his side! Murray is being falsely presumed guilty before innocent, just as MJ was, and we don't need to spend a minute wondering whether or not he "killed" MJ because we know better! Please please please we need to acknowledge what TS has told us is MJ's message!

That being said, mjj4ever777, I think your words about love are so incredibly beautiful and inspiring, that is what I love the most about MJ is how, no matter what, he's about love, he's seeping with love and concern..he is one of the most beautiful people that has ever lived, for that among all the other reasons- and not just the obvious beauty either, LOL! I really believe that everyone on this forum has felt the positive changes from investigating, I really feel that we've all been made better people in one or another, don't you? (P.S. I can feel the exhaustion all right but I don't see what was liberating..!)
    ok then...let's think:

Sony contract was up in July 2009. They were due to hand all his original recordings back to him. I dont know where you got 2011 from, but its innacurate.

After MJ death they signed new 7 year contract with the estate. So they are up until 2016 now.

key words "AFTER" his "DEATH" But if Michael is alive how can the new contract be valid???
    What is liberating is that I feel like little old me, may actually help make a change in this world...Love is liberating when you truly embrace it with your heart and soul...it really is people. I am blessed because I have love in my life...LOVE!!!
    for DANCING THE DREAM:

"One big question is whether Sony, which released the last six original Jackson albums, along with two compilations, retains rights to the unreleased songs. Under a clause in Jackson's Epic contract that specified he would regain control of the masters of his songs in 2011, Sony could claim it is also due songs created before then, says one former high-ranking Sony executive. "Sony is in an ideal position right now to sell tons of Michael Jackson catalogs, collector sets, [and] unreleased materials," agrees former Sony Music Entertainment Chairman Tommy Mottola. ( original <!-- m -->http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/co ... 465911.htm<!-- m --> )
    and about Branca : "At the turn of the century, the American Music Awards honored Jackson as Artist of the '80s.[132] Throughout 2000 and 2001, Jackson worked in the studio with Teddy Riley and Rodney Jerkins, as well as other collaborators. These sessions would result in the album Invincible, released in October 2001. Invincible was Jackson's first full-length album in six years, and it would be the last album of new material he released while still alive. The release of the album was preceded by a dispute between Jackson and his record label, Sony Music Entertainment. Jackson had expected the licenses to the masters of his albums to revert to him sometime in the early 2000s. Once he had the licenses, he would be able to promote the material however he pleased and he would also be able to keep all the profits. However, due to various clauses in the contract, the revert date turned out to be many years away. Jackson discovered that the attorney who represented him in the deal was also representing Sony ( JOHN BRANCA).[129] Jackson was also concerned about another conflict of interest. For a number of years, Sony had been pushing to buy all of Jackson's share in their music catalog venture. Jackson feared that Sony might have something to gain from Jackson's career failing, since if his career did fail he would have to sell his share of the catalog.[133] Jackson sought an early exit from his contract.[129] Just before the release of Invincible, Jackson informed the head of Sony Music Entertainment, Tommy Mottola, that he was leaving Sony.[129] As a result, all singles releases, video shootings and promotions concerning the Invincible album were suspended.( from wikipedia)
  • What is liberating is that I feel like little old me, may actually help make a change in this world...Love is liberating when you truly embrace it with your heart and soul...it really is people. I am blessed because I have love in my life...LOVE!!!

I hear you MJJ4ever777 and I'm with you.(you sound so much like Michael <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I'm passing on the lOVE and the MESSAGE to everyone I know.
    What is liberating is that I feel like little old me, may actually help make a change in this world...Love is liberating when you truly embrace it with your heart and soul...it really is people. I am blessed because I have love in my life...LOVE!!!

I hear you MJJ4ever777 and I'm with you.(you sound so much like Michael <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I'm passing on the lOVE and the MESSAGE to everyone I know.

Thank you Soldier...if I sound like Michael, it is because I truly feel, that I understand his heart. Michael really is a "gift" sent to us from "God". But he was sent to us with a purpose.
    Think about this...Why do each and everyone one of us love Michael so much? I believe the answer to that is that Michael has a way of making each and everyone of us feel like we are really special to him...that he really loves each and every one of us and he took every opportunity to let us know that this is how he feels. I have NEVER seen any other performer, profess their LOVE to their audience, the way Michael has! He makes us "all" feel special, he bonds our hearts with his...THIS is a true representation, of the "POWER OF LOVE". Michael has the ability to reach "BILLIONS" of people with his message of love...he has the ability to help us change the world, but he can't do this by himself, but with our help...We CAN change the world together!
    The key truly is LOVE!
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451
    hope wrote:

I am so glad some of you agree. Yes Michael was all about love, but something happened to make him fake his death, and until I see his face, and hear from his mouth exactly what happened, I cannot stop investigating for the truth. I feel the reason he did this is way more serious and he was in a life threatening situation. Janet, for one, is not going to risk her fan base and reputation, and lie for her brother unless it was a life threatening situation.
    So, we are all going to agree and disagree, but the fact is , he is still gone and NO ONE knows for sure why. So, I cant just sit back and wait for Bamsday, when Im not even sure there will be one.

I agree with you all.

I'm afraid we lost the right path some time ago, and that we've been distracted (e.g by TMZ, sorry it's my feeling about them) and fooled deliberately, and that at the end of the day it's all for money... I've noticed that "Money" fits as answer of all my questions. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Anyway, It doesn't harm anyone to take a look, right? If they have nothing to hide, if there is nothing wrong or shady with them, then we are going to find anything. We have nothing to lose, right?

About his message of love and caring, I (and I'm sure all his fans) knew it way before he 'died'. I've put it in practice as much as I could since then. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    for DANCING THE DREAM:

"One big question is whether Sony, which released the last six original Jackson albums, along with two compilations, retains rights to the unreleased songs. Under a clause in Jackson's Epic contract that specified he would regain control of the masters of his songs in 2011, Sony could claim it is also due songs created before then, says one former high-ranking Sony executive. "Sony is in an ideal position right now to sell tons of Michael Jackson catalogs, collector sets, [and] unreleased materials," agrees former Sony Music Entertainment Chairman Tommy Mottola. ( original <!-- m -->http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/co ... 465911.htm<!-- m --> )

Hmm.. ok.. interesting.. i will dig out the info i have which stated all master recordings were due to be handed back in July 2009.

But.. the 2011 thing may explain MJs signature that he signed "2011".. remember that? Maybe it was a reference to his Sony freedom.

But i defo saw July 2009 as the date... as it was shady he died in June 2009 when his recordings were due to be given to him the next month. I will find it.
    I will keep this one short...I know you may all be "curious" as to finding out all the "details" and "reasons" as to why Michael had to do this. I guess some of you still have "doubts" as to whether Michael is really "alive". To that I say this...I firmly believe that Michael and the people who are "involved" in this "hoax" already know the answers to all those questions, otherwise what would be the point in" Hoaxing" his death in the first place? Our job is to understand his "message". I'm sure Michael and his family have everything else under control...Michael did this to help us become more "aware" of what is going on in this world and to bring us all together to take a stand with him... everything will be revealed in the end...the "Truth will prevail"...its time to change the world! With Love.xx
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    mjj29081958, I have a very clear message from Michael, but we must recognize that we all want to know the circumstances that led to Michael is doing this <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • cawobethcawobeth Posts: 135
    thank you so much for posting this, MJforever777
    And Dayna, thank you.
    Yes, our common ground is love for MJ.
    May many people read this and agree to disagree rather than bicker over
    issues surrounding him.

Love is our truth.
    For those who do not yet realize this, we can help show them the way for love
    is infectious. And for seemingly unreachable people, we can pray.
    Michael's message is so needed now, we must support him and this world,
    with our love the best we possibly can.
    In the first song of This Is It; "Wanna Be Starin" Somethin', there's a line in the song
    that repeatedly comes to mind the last cpl of days;
    "I believe in me so, you believe in you".
    <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I 100% agree with u Dancing the Dream and Hope, i was always sure that Michael has hoaxed his death for very serious reasons, maybe to save his and his children's lives
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    for DANCING THE DREAM:

Hmm.. ok.. interesting.. i will dig out the info i have which stated all master recordings were due to be handed back in July 2009.

But.. the 2011 thing may explain MJs signature that he signed "2011".. remember that? Maybe it was a reference to his Sony freedom.

But i defo saw July 2009 as the date... as it was shady he died in June 2009 when his recordings were due to be given to him the next month. I will find it.

at Kiññer Thriller Party he say that he have to make one more album, other bookset with only one or two new songs, for Sony and then he will be free or something like that. then I read in other place that he have to do a movie too... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

so after that we have the bookset (TII) and the movie (TII) <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • With the Sony thing, I think it may be correct that TII completes the deal. I read somewhere that MJ was upset about this, thinking that July 2009 was to be the end of their deal but there was some loop hole and they tricked him with a legality that MJ couldn't negotiate away so the new date is 2011?

When did MJ start writing 2011 on autographs? before or after the Killer Thriller event?

I understand the need to continue to look at clues. It's natural that we want proof. Ultimately though, it's all for L.O.V.E. Keep spreading the message
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    With the Sony thing, I think it may be correct that TII completes the deal. I read somewhere that MJ was upset about this, thinking that July 2009 was to be the end of their deal but there was some loop hole and they tricked him with a legality that MJ couldn't negotiate away so the new date is 2011?

When did MJ start writing 2011 on autographs? before or after the Killer Thriller event?

I understand the need to continue to look at clues. It's natural that we want proof. Ultimately though, it's all for L.O.V.E. Keep spreading the message

i think the 2011 autograph was in a picture of him and kenny behind a camera during TII rehearsals <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Just checking in..I would be interested to hear what you all have been doing to spread the message...we can't just start a thread like this and then let it fade away... Awareness is key. I will keep asking for help, so far there have been very few people on this site and others that I post on, that seem to be taking this to heart and that makes me very very sad <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I feel like I have a duty here, I came to this site, because I felt in my heart that Michael was alive from day 1. I like most had a lot of fun along the way, searching for clues, watching funny videos and all that, but during this journey, I was able to piece together, the BIG picture. This is a multi-faceted hoax, we know that, but I can say with 100% certainty, that Michael wants us to spread awareness to the masses, about all the corruption in the world. if we are to succeed in bringing Michael back, we have to pass along his message". There is so much more to this hoax, then finding clues, wondering when he will be back, if he will perform,, why he did this, is it all a Reality movie etc. I'm sure all those questions will be answered eventually... IF, we bring awareness to the masses!!

Remember...Michael created this hoax, so I am sure that he has people close to him, if not he himself, watching us to see if we are going down the right path! We have an opportunity here to make a difference in the WORLD. it is up to us to get off our butts and spread awareness, if not us, the ones who were "chosen", then who will do this for him??? I am now BEGGING you my friends, show Michael that we understand, that we are here for him. His MESSAGE is so clear, so can we please start to pay more attention to what our jobs are? We are Michael's voice right now, he is depending on US, to do this. After everything he has given us, it's time for us to spread his message and let him know we are behind him.
    I am sure that he will remember those of us who have taken this task to heart. Please think of all the pain and suffering that Michael and his family and most of all, his children have had to endure this past year? i for one want to help reunite Michael with his children "FULL TIME" they need their daddy, they love their daddy and our "Blindness" to his spreading his message, is holding them back from getting him back. So think about that please.
    (This next statement isn't about this thread...just in general)

Also I have read so many posts on this site where people have said some nasty things about his family...this is NOT acceptable my friends.

You need to stop and think before you write a post Think what his family must thinking when they see Michael's fans talking "trash" about them! Don't judge "anyone" before you have the "facts". When people do this, they are no better then all the trash talkers who made Michael's life a living hell.
    Do not be naive, someone is most definitely watching, otherwise as I have said many, many times, what is the point of having a hoax site if not to keep track of how this whole ordeal is proceeding??? They need to know that we are doing our part...because we do have a "part" in this hoax. this has all been carefully planned...there are different "phases" to this hoax and this phase is all about awareness and getting the message out.
    Like I have said before and I will continue to say...If you want Michael back, if you want answers, then please do your part in spreading awareness and Love to others.
    we have a chance to be a part of HIStory! Don't let this pass you by.

Have a great day everyone <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    What do you mean our "blindness"?! Your post is absolutely stunning, and I think everyone has taken these messages to heart, but what is it exactly that you're asking everyone to do? I think, I don't know but I think that everyone here has done one thing or another to spread love in their lives. No one has "turned on him"! My gosh, everyone here supports him with everything we have! Spreading awareness of the message is easier said than done, remember, but yes, I agree on doing it, and I always wonder and try to think about how in the world we can do it..other people can be so stubborn about it!