For all "Believers" and "Non Believers"...MUST READ

124»

Comments

• mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Thanks for bringing this to my attention. that wasn't what i meant... I was editing the post and cut and pasted some words and put them in the wrong place, so it came out wrong. I have been doing so much typing this past while, my words are bound to get screwed up sometimes...My bad <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I am no way saying "you turned on Him" in that post, not a all...it has been edited...I am glad you caught that for me, before too many people saw it....I would have been crucified!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Hope this makes you feel better ...I'm all about love and we ALL love MJ. Hugs to you! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

PS... I am asking everyone to send information to different websites about NWO, Corruption in the government, etc spread the info any way you can...I just need a litlte help is all. My husband and I are going to make up some flyers and put something like "Stop New World Order" or "our government is corrupt, stand up for your rights!" and then post a bunch of web addresses for people to check out. then take them around put them on cars and in mailboxes, post them on poles, that type of thing...just get the word out there and they have to do the rest. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    *Edit
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    I 100% agree with u Dancing the Dream and Hope, i was always sure that Michael has hoaxed his death for very serious reasons, maybe to save his and his children's lives

Ive been thinking more about this.

Since his death what has been reiterated more and more about MJ? Its about how good a father he is and how he loved his children.

I often wonder now.. the only reason that Michael would ever go this far is if it was to protect his children.
    I 100% agree with u Dancing the Dream and Hope, i was always sure that Michael has hoaxed his death for very serious reasons, maybe to save his and his children's lives

Since his death what has been reiterated more and more about MJ? Its about how good a father he is and how he loved his children.

I often wonder now.. the only reason that Michael would ever go this far is if it was to protect his children.
    Not the"only" reason...He did this for us also, to make us become aware of what is going on this world....all the corruption has to stop and the only way to stop is to educate others. He really wants to "Heal The World" and bring back love..speaking of that...I think this appropriate for right now.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glny4jSciVI<!-- m -->
    Just wanted to check in and say that another way we can get Michael's message out to people is to post comments on you tube videos about Michael. I have been doing this all morning. Just tell people to check out some of the videos on NWO, Corruption etc. Just thought I'd share for those who don't know what they can do to help Michael's cause. I think this is a great idea as there are soooooo many videos about Michael out there... <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    Oh also...spread the love!!
    Just wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions on how we can bridge the gap between the "believers" and the "non believers"? We need to call a "truce" between all of Michael's fans! Like I have already said, we "all" want "Justice 4 MJ", whether we believe he is alive or not, the one thing that we should all be able to agree on is that Michael's message is something that he wouldn't want us to just forget about! We can all honor Michael, by spreading awareness and love, but we need to be unified to do so.

So...how do we unite all of the fans? Any suggestions?...Anyone???
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    The only way you'll ever get non-believers on board is with great evidence. All the personal opinions, assumptions and far out ridiculous claims aside.. there really is only a few things that can be considered cold hard facts. The whole Elvis involvement severely hindered most efforts, Elvis being alive is a global joke. You can't show a non-believer 1200 topics in one post that are littered with personal opinions, the very first sign of that and they'll close it out and go right on with regular activities. Not to mention the numbers/mathematics posts do not help anything. People see you adding up random numbers and making wild assumptions on as to when this mythical 'bam' date will happen and causes a lot of people to roll their eyes, not just non-believers but many believers do as well. A few cold hard facts is all that's needed. Let them decide on their own, if they want to delve further they will. You simply cannot force some people to believe.. especially by compiling mounds of fantasy littered shots in the wind. TS post is all of that combined, by a person who wont even reveal themselves. That alone sets off enough alarms in most people to not believe anything they read. Things that are too good to be true usually are.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    it seems to me that the non believers see micheal as this pitiful mess and believers see him as a hero. (this in its self seems odd.) the biggest impression i get from micheal is that he had his head on a whole lot straighter than someone wanted people to believe. i would have to guess it is out of fear of his power of persuasion.non believers apparently see people that we see as possible accomplices in this thing as the enemy.while it would be nice if believers and non believers would come together in some way to honor him i don't know that is really likely that trying to convert people is really achievable.what does the bible say something about let him that has ears hear let him that has eyes see. you either get it or you don't.let me just add that i am not much into the nwo or elvis thing.

<!-- m -->http://www.oldpaths.com/Archive/Davison ... /ears.html<!-- m -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    and about Branca : "At the turn of the century, the American Music Awards honored Jackson as Artist of the '80s.[132] Throughout 2000 and 2001, Jackson worked in the studio with Teddy Riley and Rodney Jerkins, as well as other collaborators. These sessions would result in the album Invincible, released in October 2001. Invincible was Jackson's first full-length album in six years, and it would be the last album of new material he released while still alive. The release of the album was preceded by a dispute between Jackson and his record label, Sony Music Entertainment. Jackson had expected the licenses to the masters of his albums to revert to him sometime in the early 2000s. Once he had the licenses, he would be able to promote the material however he pleased and he would also be able to keep all the profits. However, due to various clauses in the contract, the revert date turned out to be many years away. Jackson discovered that the attorney who represented him in the deal was also representing Sony ( JOHN BRANCA).[129] Jackson was also concerned about another conflict of interest. For a number of years, Sony had been pushing to buy all of Jackson's share in their music catalog venture. Jackson feared that Sony might have something to gain from Jackson's career failing, since if his career did fail he would have to sell his share of the catalog.[133] Jackson sought an early exit from his contract.[129] Just before the release of Invincible, Jackson informed the head of Sony Music Entertainment, Tommy Mottola, that he was leaving Sony.[129] As a result, all singles releases, video shootings and promotions concerning the Invincible album were suspended.( from wikipedia)

who was manager when these original contracts were put in place?
  • 2 Bad2 Bad Posts: 289
    "Also I have read so many posts on this site where people have said some nasty things about his family...this is NOT acceptable my friends.

You need to stop and think before you write a post Think what his family must thinking when they see Michael's fans talking "trash" about them! Don't judge "anyone" before you have the "facts". When people do this, they are no better then all the trash talkers who made Michael's life a living hell.
    Do not be naive, someone is most definitely watching, otherwise as I have said many, many times, what is the point of having a hoax site if not to keep track of how this whole ordeal is proceeding??? They need to know that we are doing our part...because we do have a "part" in this hoax. this has all been carefully planned...there are different "phases" to this hoax and this phase is all about awareness and getting the message out.
    Like I have said before and I will continue to say...If you want Michael back, if you want answers, then please do your part in spreading awareness and Love to others.
    we have a chance to be a part of HIStory! Don't let this pass you by.

Have a great day everyone <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->"
    Great post mjj4ever777.
    I keep saying that anger and fear are not going to accomplish anything.

I know a lot of non-believers that think he was a strong and misunderstood man.
    But if you are talking about fans vs non-fans then there are different factions.
    Most of us realize that he wasn't just a "great entertainer" it just so happened that this was a way for him to communicate to us. To make us see what he had to say. Music and dance are ancient forms of communication and very powerful.
    I am all for an awakening, it needs to happen!!!!!
    But as I am out and about my normal day I am saddened that most people out there don't give a rip, not for MJ or the world, it's a selfish world and they only really truly care about themselves. How do you battle that?
  • geminigurlgeminigurl Posts: 63
    2 bad - I think the way you can deal with the attitudes/apathy you see in the world is through the thoughts and actions of only one person - you. Keep the faith and continue doing what you are doing - it will be noticed - perhaps not en masse but rather one person at a time.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    The only way you'll ever get non-believers on board is with great evidence. All the personal opinions, assumptions and far out ridiculous claims aside.. there really is only a few things that can be considered cold hard facts. The whole Elvis involvement severely hindered most efforts, Elvis being alive is a global joke. You can't show a non-believer 1200 topics in one post that are littered with personal opinions, the very first sign of that and they'll close it out and go right on with regular activities. Not to mention the numbers/mathematics posts do not help anything. People see you adding up random numbers and making wild assumptions on as to when this mythical 'bam' date will happen and causes a lot of people to roll their eyes, not just non-believers but many believers do as well. A few cold hard facts is all that's needed. Let them decide on their own, if they want to delve further they will. You simply cannot force some people to believe.. especially by compiling mounds of fantasy littered shots in the wind. TS post is all of that combined, by a person who wont even reveal themselves. That alone sets off enough alarms in most people to not believe anything they read. Things that are too good to be true usually are.

SEHF, what would you consider to be cold hard facts that would convince people? Have we already got them or are you still waiting yourself? Just interested, you know! Your final sentence summed up my position; if I'm having an off day, no amount of 'facts' stop me from pulling myself up and saying MJ being alive is too good to be true! But my heart says he's alive, everything I know about the man points to a hoax rather than a questionable, 'convenient' death.
  • Hi guys,
    I cannot understand a few things in this hoax, although I try hard. So please help me.
    As I found most of these things in mjj4ever777 posts, I take her thoughts as a base to explain what I don't get.

when we had him, we didn't make an effort to change! .... So I ask you this, if we had him and we didn't get it, isn't it a "possibility" that he HAD to "die" in order for us to truly get his message?

Why could we understand Michael's message better now than before this hoax, when he said his messages himself clearly and not just through clues we can misunderstand?
    And to all the "believers"...Has Michael's message not reached you either? Must we continue to look for clues and wonder when he is coming back? Must we lose hope at the drop of a hat? What kind of army is that? Certainly not one of Love! Do you honestly believe that Michael did all of this, planned out every last detail, to reward us with a comeback, when we have failed so miserably at understanding what this "hoax" is all about? Do you think he had nothing better to do, then go to all this trouble,to find out we don't get the "message" and then we expect him to come back and reward us with his presence??? FOR WHAT? Failing the "Test".

I only say I understand anyone's message well, if he/she says it clearly.
    I don't get this Michael's Army of LOVE thing. An army needs a leader, doesn't it? But where is Michael? Behind the curtain? Wouldn't it be better if he was in front of the curtain and tell his ideas to us about how we can make this world a better place? I know that Kenny Ortega said: "May that continue with him leading the way", but I just cannot see him leading the way.
    I really don't think we failed the "test", and anyone can wonder why cannot every MJ fan understand what this hoax is about. We are divided, yes. Because things are everything but clear. We are confused, and I find it normal. Because we don't KNOW the truth, we just try to understand what is going on.
    (By the way I personally don't like the words "army" and "soldier" - they make me think of war, real war. Even if we attach the word "love" to it ...)

We need to unite, before it is too late..and it will be too late, whether it happens tomorrow or a year from now, the end of life as we know it is going to happen!!

I also don't understand why many fans think Michael wanted to say that the World will end four years later. He said we have four years to get it right (or something like this), but do we really know what he was referring to exactly?
    He is giving us the chance to change this world, Something that never would have had happened, if he hadn't "died".But Michael did all of this with a "twist". Michael loves magic, he has THE most creative mind in the world and he has created something so "unreal" so,"Fantastical" that it makes us all question whetherany of this could be "real"...ABSOLUTE BRILLIANCE!!!!

Couldn't Michael help better in changing the world without faking his death?
    Why is this good that we question whether any of this could be real? Honestly, is this a good feeling that we worry about Michael because we don't know what is going on???

And, he took us on a wonderful adventure along the way...come on my friends,this last year has kept us glued to our computer screens, waiting and wondering what will happen next? Michael's creativity has given us an escape from the reality from the mundane everyday life most of us lead, he has once again, given, given, given...to us, his fans, he has once again "sacrificed" for us, his fans and now it is time to give back to this sweet, loving, wonderful man...my friend, my heart and my soul...Michael.

Michael said "It's an adventure, it's a great adventure." I don't know what he referred to, but many fans say that this hoax is this great adventure. Well, I will be honest: for me it's a nightmare.
    Everything is done for a reason...and Michael's reason is to expose the corruption in this place we call "Home"
    So...isn't it time that we let Michael come home? Doesn't he deserve to tuck his children in bed at night?...we take all these things for granted, but Michael gave up his LIFE for US!!

Why do many people think that Michael is not with his children? Just because we saw pictures about the kids, and they say they are living with Katherine, it doesn't mean that Michael hasn't been with his children almost all the time during this hoax. I think they live together somewhere. Sometimes they take pictures of the kids for the press, but that's all.
    By the way it would be helpful if someone who lives near to the Encino house could check how often the kids can be seen there...

The Government is killing our planet...that is why Michael needs us to stand up for him, show him that the Billions of MJ fans around the world that love him soooooooo much, are willing to stand and help him save the world!! This is huge people...do I have to remind you again.."In what will go down as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the History of our nation" ! We can be a part of this! With Michael.

IMHO Michael could hardly speak to all of his fans (to billions) now, as most of his fans believe he is dead. That's why I don't understand why would it be better to help the world by faking his death...
    Hello Dreams, I would like to answer to your post, but I need a couple of days to re-group here, as I just received some bad news yesterday that my best friend just passed away from cancer. I will be back to posting in a couple of days.
    In the meantime...just spread the LOVE....life really is too short. My best friend's death is proof, that we never know what tomorrow may bring.
    Dayna
  • Hello Dreams, I would like to answer to your post, but I need a couple of days to re-group here, as I just received some bad news yesterday that my best friend just passed away from cancer. I will be back to posting in a couple of days.
    In the meantime...just spread the LOVE....life really is too short. My best friend's death is proof, that we never know what tomorrow may bring.
    Dayna
    I'm sorry Dayna. I hope the family of your friend can stay strong and that you also can cope with this great loss soon.
  • hopehope Posts: 543

Not the"only" reason...He did this for us also, to make us become aware of what is going on this world....all the corruption has to stop and the only way to stop is to educate others. He really wants to "Heal The World" and bring back love..speaking of that...I think this appropriate for right now.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glny4jSciVI<!-- m -->
    Well, I guess this is another area that some of us are going to have to agree to disagree. I have gotten Michaels message for the past 40 years, but right now, I believe it is way more serious than just spreading the love...sorry. It is something way more serious that has to do with HIS life and HIS family. In order for there to be no illegalities against him, there has to be higher authorities in on this. The higher authorities are NOT going to help him fake his death to ; teach us a lesson, lead us down a right path, and spread the love. They do not care about that.
    IF the only reason he did this was to spread his message and heal the world, the media, non-believer fans, and haters will haunt him until his real death. He would be defeating his purpose.
    I believe in his messages and I believe in him, but right now, I am worried about HIM and what has happened to him. There was way too much mistrust, shady people and corruption in his life the past few years to ignore. THAT is my focus right now. Too many people have been hurt and their lives in shambles since his death. I'm sorry, but I dont think he would do that to all of us. So we can spraed his message and make the world better, but I will not sit back and ignore the possibility that he and his childrens lives were threatened. When the truth of the matter is...not one of us knows what happened and why.
  • Agree, hope.
    Agree, hope.
    Thank you.
    and about Branca : "At the turn of the century, the American Music Awards honored Jackson as Artist of the '80s.[132] Throughout 2000 and 2001, Jackson worked in the studio with Teddy Riley and Rodney Jerkins, as well as other collaborators. These sessions would result in the album Invincible, released in October 2001. Invincible was Jackson's first full-length album in six years, and it would be the last album of new material he released while still alive. The release of the album was preceded by a dispute between Jackson and his record label, Sony Music Entertainment. Jackson had expected the licenses to the masters of his albums to revert to him sometime in the early 2000s. Once he had the licenses, he would be able to promote the material however he pleased and he would also be able to keep all the profits. However, due to various clauses in the contract, the revert date turned out to be many years away. Jackson discovered that the attorney who represented him in the deal was also representing Sony ( JOHN BRANCA).[129] Jackson was also concerned about another conflict of interest. For a number of years, Sony had been pushing to buy all of Jackson's share in their music catalog venture. Jackson feared that Sony might have something to gain from Jackson's career failing, since if his career did fail he would have to sell his share of the catalog.[133] Jackson sought an early exit from his contract.[129] Just before the release of Invincible, Jackson informed the head of Sony Music Entertainment, Tommy Mottola, that he was leaving Sony.[129] As a result, all singles releases, video shootings and promotions concerning the Invincible album were suspended.( from wikipedia)

who was manager when these original contracts were put in place?
    Not sure who the manager was. It seems like Delio was let go in the late ninetys. But another thing about Branca is, if he is in any way a part of the hoax (voluntarily), he could be disbarred. I'm not sure he would risk that. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    If you really truly love Michael, then I ask all Believers and non Believers to please take a few minutes and take a look back on the life of Michael Jackson. Go and listen to the lyrics of his songs...i recommend "Cry", Earth Song, TDRCAU, Black and white, Heal the world, man in the mirror, WILL YOU BE THERE...you get my point, but please, really study those lyrics. Then take a few minutes to check out some of his album covers, watch some of his videos...not only his music, but his "speeches and interviews.' then take a few minutes to watch even one or two videos on "NWO"and "EWO" "Haarp" etc...just open your minds for a moment
    Then after doing that, take a look at what is happening around us right now. Do you ever remember a time when Mother Earth was so volatile? Every day we wake up to more death and destruction and what do we do about it? We sit back and think that oh well "we" don't have to worry about it, they will take care of itl! And Michael said " they who, it's up to us!"
    Michael has given us sooo many clues throughout his career, as to what "was"or "is" important to him. He made it abundantly clear that we need to make that change!. When we had him here with us, he "tried" to guide us on a path to "CHANGE". He taught us that bringing Love back into the world was important, but we didn't listen! "We had him" folks, just like Maya Angelou said at the "memorial", but when we had him, we didn't make an effort to change!We said we would, but words are just that...words! Actions speak louder than words. Speaking of the memorial, go back and listen to every word spoken during that ceremony and while doing so, close your eyes and let the words you hear, be spoken through Michael, hear his voice, see if you hear his "messages" in those words, some of you may be surprised!

Everyone, all the more the beLIEvers on the forum, should take this message to heart and internalize it.
    Thank you for speaking it out... L.O.V.E.
    for DANCING THE DREAM:

"One big question is whether Sony, which released the last six original Jackson albums, along with two compilations, retains rights to the unreleased songs. Under a clause in Jackson's Epic contract that specified he would regain control of the masters of his songs in 2011, Sony could claim it is also due songs created before then, says one former high-ranking Sony executive. "Sony is in an ideal position right now to sell tons of Michael Jackson catalogs, collector sets, [and] unreleased materials," agrees former Sony Music Entertainment Chairman Tommy Mottola. ( original <!-- m -->http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/co ... 465911.htm<!-- m --> )

Hmm.. ok.. interesting.. i will dig out the info i have which stated all master recordings were due to be handed back in July 2009.

But.. the 2011 thing may explain MJs signature that he signed "2011".. remember that? Maybe it was a reference to his Sony freedom.

But i defo saw July 2009 as the date... as it was shady he died in June 2009 when his recordings were due to be given to him the next month. I will find it.
    Did you find it yet DancingTheDream ? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->