Comparison photos between DD on LKL and Michael

Comments

• this is great work. i believed before that MJ is DD on LKL but this is the most convincing when you see the angle of the face that MJ very naturally moves to his left.
    the eyebrows that you can see, wow. and, look at the cheekbones. totally MJ's even if the coloration and a little puffiness is present in the DD disguise.

i love the way you show the setting of the mouth when DD and MJ are talking. especially the one that shows MJ's bottom teeth. exactly the same in DD and MJ comparison.

when you add the intonation of the voice and you look into those beautiful brown eyes (aren't the real DD's eyes, blue?) you feel MJ's spirit always through his eyes. undeniable!

we have talked about this alot in the past but the reminder is really helpful on those down or confusing days.

it's also helpful when you think whether MJ will comeback and if he's safe. do you think he'd be in disguise on TELEVISION that soon if he was in danger?

think about it. what does his being in disguise so soon after the announcement tell us about why the Hoax?

dreams and truth -- AWESOME. thank you.
  • _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
    Thank u soooo much for bring this up again, now im 100 % sure it's him <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Hmm pretty convincing....
    What is bugging me - is the distance BETWEEN the eyes. Michael's eyes are quite widespread. His face is rather square. DD's face appears to be a bit longer and I have an impression that the distance between his eyes is shorter. Can we make a close comparison of DD en face and MJ en face? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • :? Hmm pretty convincing....
    What is bugging me - is the distance BETWEEN the eyes. Michael's eyes are quite widespread. His face is rather square. DD's face appears to be a bit longer and I have an impression that the distance between his eyes is shorter. Can we make a close comparison of DD en face and MJ en face? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    You mean something like this?
    Don't forget that his glasses distort his eyes a little - as far as I see. And the mask must be put around his eyes (like we could see how it was put on Michael in the Ghosts video) changing the shape of them a bit - making them downward as the real DD's eyes look like.
    (I put a little contrast on "Dave"'s photo to see the shape of his eyes better)
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    Good comparison! You can see with the glasses and a latex mask or whatever was used that it was possible to change the appearance of the distance between MJ's eyes as if they were closer together. Also regarding the shape of Michael's face, back in the day he did have a square shaped face but recently I think since it's clear he lost a lot of weight I think his face might have slimmed down as well. Plus don't forget he had that mask on.

AND (as it's been stated before) Dave Dave's eyes are blue while the man on Larry King clearly has brown eyes <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I wish that I could see what everyone sees, but i don't. You did good with your comparison pics but I don't think it was MJ.
    Hmm... I tried to find pictures of Michael where he is in the same mood as "Dave Dave". When I don't concentrate on the comparisons too much, just simply watching them, I can "see Michael's soul" on the photos of "DD". You know what I mean?
    Just watch the comparisons for a while, from a little far (2 meters maybe), and you can see that the two people is the same. At least this is what I see...
    Maybe it helps <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Start with the first one where he smiles <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Can you see his cheekbone? It's so typically Michael's cheek.

I didn't become a believer in the hoax until December of last year. That was long after the LKL interview with DD. When that interview came on I had turned my head for a moment and when I turned back to the TV the first thing that came to my mind (and mouth) was "that is Michael"!!! There was something about the way he tilted his head and said a certain phrase that gave me goosebumps when I saw it. That (and the ambulance pic) is what started me down this yellow brick road. I don't ever want DD to be harassed or ridiculed and I don't think Michael would play him without his full cooperation. But to me - that was Michael on LKL. And yes, I thought at the time that Miko seemed amused about something. Great job on the comparisons.
  • Thank you guys for this many compliments.
  • There is indeed a real Dave Dave but like the real Michael, DD has his own impersonators <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

As you know the angles are not 100% matched but keep in mind the eyebrows and eyes. We know Michael has his eyebrows tattooed... although there is makeup available to cover tattoos it seems they were left slightly visible.

shiwtu.gif

Sorry for the poor clarity but you will see it is quite a close match.

browswut2.gif

browswut.gif
    This is fascinating! How did you do that? Which program did you use?
    Thanks for your great work!
  • it's also helpful when you think whether MJ will comeback and if he's safe. do you think he'd be in disguise on TELEVISION that soon if he was in danger?

think about it. what does his being in disguise so soon after the announcement tell us about why the Hoax?
    This is exactly why I don't think he is/was in any serious danger. If we can see that it's him then his enemies would see it too. This appearance of him would make faking his death pointless if he hoaxed his death because of being in danger. He would have risked that they kidnap someone from his family after they realized that he only fooled them. So no, I don't think he is in danger. And his family doesn't look scared at all either...
    I believe he will come back.
  • The comparison with the "Sony-speech" is what I enjoyed the most. I think there comes the same vibe form him ( in the whole speech).
    This LKL show is what keeps me holding on to the hope, that Michael will be back one day.
    Here are more from that speech:
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    You have done an incredible job. The best one yet.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    OMG!!thank u for your great job, it's so obvious to me that it's the same person, thank u for confirming it once again
  • lilithlilith Posts: 105
    Yeah! Thank you very much :-* !
  • and, if you really look closely and enlarge these images, you can see a prosthesis on DD's nose and chin. You can slightly see a line or difference in coloration.

i'd love to see a couple more comparisons with both Michael and DD in glasses.

i love you Michael -- such genius. i love a man who is clever, yet discreet.
    discreetness is sexy. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    INCREDIBLE <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I don't have any doubts since the beginning ..the first time i saw Dave on LKL i have cried a loooooot,cried of happiness..i have screamed 'HE IS ALIVE,IT'S HIM !!!" it's crazy !such a genius he is ..i love to watch this video of LKL,i love to look in his eyes,it's like his eyes talk to me and tell me "don't worry,"don't you see me?",and i think it's the same feeling for all of you <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Congratulation for your work !
    I love this subject !we can't have any doubts about this..it's soooooo clear to me ...
  • Good comparison! You can see with the glasses and a latex mask or whatever was used that it was possible to change the appearance of the distance between MJ's eyes as if they were closer together. Also regarding the shape of Michael's face, back in the day he did have a square shaped face but recently I think since it's clear he lost a lot of weight I think his face might have slimmed down as well. Plus don't forget he had that mask on.
    Yes, I also think the latex (or what) mask caused that the distance between his eyes look shorter. They had to cover Michael's ears with it and put fake ears on the mask - which ended up making him a much wider face - but only around his eyes and ears. At his mouth and chin the mask is not that wide.
  • I also find it important to note that the shape of his eyes were made a little downward-looking by this mask (to imitate the real DD's eyes). I can see a puffiness on Michael's eyelids which -as I can see- are clearly fake.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    it's also helpful when you think whether MJ will comeback and if he's safe. do you think he'd be in disguise on TELEVISION that soon if he was in danger?

This is exactly why I don't think he is/was in any serious danger. If we can see that it's him then his enemies would see it too. This appearance of him would make faking his death pointless if he hoaxed his death because of being in danger. He would have risked that they kidnap someone from his family after they realized that he only fooled them. So no, I don't think he is in danger. And his family doesn't look scared at all either...

I agree this confirms he's not in real danger nor his family. I'm so happy you're here. Your excellent skills are a benefit to us all. Though I know we have explored this topic plenty in the past, you put something fresh and new into it. IMO the DD impersonation is one of the best proofs MJ is alive and doing his thing.
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    ...As I said .it is a great job!!
    Just one question...why do you think Michael would have wore such a large shoulder jacket for impersonating Dave Dave? Michael has not so big shoulders..I mean..they are normal...
    Do you think he did it for making the thing a bit unreal?
  • it's also helpful when you think whether MJ will comeback and if he's safe. do you think he'd be in disguise on TELEVISION that soon if he was in danger?

I agree this confirms he's not in real danger nor his family. I'm so happy you're here. Your excellent skills are a benefit to us all. Though I know we have explored this topic plenty in the past, you put something fresh and new into it. IMO the DD impersonation is one of the best proofs MJ is alive and doing his thing.
    You are too nice to me, I don't have excellent skills... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I just spent a lot of time with finding these photos for the comparisons. But thank you very much for the compliment, my face looked this red <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> when I read your post <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I also think that one of the most convincing proofs for Michael being alive is that he appeared in this disguise - that's why I concentrated on this so much.
  • ...As I said .it is a great job!!
    Just one question...why do you think Michael would have wore such a large shoulder jacket for impersonating Dave Dave? Michael has not so big shoulders..I mean..they are normal...
    Well, he really looks strange in that huge jacket with those wide shoulders... But I don't really understand why he chose to wear this. Anyway, it reminds me a lot of the suit he wore in the Ghosts video. (Of course he played a fat man there, so there those shoulders fit much more.)
  • i'd love to see a couple more comparisons with both Michael and DD in glasses.
    I don't promise that I can, but I will try to make more comparisons where he wears glasses.
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    ...As I said .it is a great job!!
    Well, he really looks strange in that huge jacket with those wide shoulders... But I don't really understand why he chose to wear this.

It's all part of the disguise <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • You have done a great job, DREAMSandTRUTH, whoever you are!! A Big Thankyou for your continuing efforts of comparing!
    You just pick the right scenes and make it almost impossible to deny for those who are still doubting (not me, BTW <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ).
    And I also don't mind to deal with DaveDave issues again, because it is such a great work of art and acting. A great performance is always worth to be honoured again.
  • Game PlayerGame Player Posts: 386
    There is indeed a real Dave Dave but like the real Michael, DD has his own impersonators <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

As you know the angles are not 100% matched but keep in mind the eyebrows and eyes. We know Michael has his eyebrows tattooed... although there is makeup available to cover tattoos it seems they were left slightly visible.

shiwtu.gif

Sorry for the poor clarity but you will see it is quite a close match.

browswut2.gif

browswut.gif
    This is fascinating! How did you do that? Which program did you use?
    Thanks for your great work!

Animation shop. On the fade setting <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->