Comparison photos between DD on LKL and Michael

Comments

• LilouLilou Posts: 319
    A theory which was bashed before is being accepted by some now…I still stand my ground I think this theory is absolutely preposterous.

Accepted by some..? Even though the theory seems 'absolutely preposterous' to you, it is supported by a LOT of people, not 'some'. Just run a Google and YouTube search. This doesn't mean that you have to change your mind about it, not at all, but you're severely underestimating the number of persons who think there's a very high possibility of Mike appearing as Dave Dave on Larry King Live.

I know it was Michael as Dave Dave. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Don't need proof,i KNOW it was him too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> it can be differently
    jacilovesmichael i love your gift <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> can i sing with it?? when he makes the "HA!HA!HA!HA!!" i loveeeeee haha
  • A theory which was bashed before is being accepted by some now…I still stand my ground I think this theory is absolutely preposterous.

Accepted by some..? Even though the theory seems 'absolutely preposterous' to you, it is supported by a LOT of people, not 'some'. Just run a Google and YouTube search. This doesn't mean that you have to change your mind about it, not at all, but you're severely underestimating the number of persons who think there's a very high possibility of Mike appearing as Dave Dave on Larry King Live.

I know it was Michael as Dave Dave. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Don't need proof,i KNOW it was him too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> it can be differently
    jacilovesmichael i love your gift <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> can i sing with it?? when he makes the "HA!HA!HA!HA!!" i loveeeeee haha

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • You did a fantastic job. You have a great eye for details and I think you have provided great evidence that it was not Dave Dave (Rothenberg). There is MJ's fullness of face, pursed lips, etc. Another I noticed...the eyebrows!!! You can see they are covered up, but they are there!

About the eyebrows...I'm figuring that was no makeup mistake...completely intentional. Back then that's the very thing besides the voice that immediately convinced me it was in fact MJ. I bet MJ had the time of his life on LKL that evening <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ....and if that was MJ, he was still here in Los Angeles that evening because that's where LKL Show is recorded.....on Sunset Blvd.

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I'm finding this thread intriguing! I was never one to believe MJ was DD on LKL, but I have to say there's some pretty interesting stuff here, and I honestly wouldn't put anything beyond Michael!

Just a couple of things puzzling me, if DD and Miko were meant to be at the funeral, how come they were doing LKL at the same time? Was it just round the corner or something, so they were able to nip round after their interviews? Did they actually appear on any of the funeral footage?

I think that interview was prerecorded, not live.

It is recorded on the day of and in Los Angeles...or Hollywood rather, also remember, we on the west coast are three hours behind the east coast, so while LKL comes on @ 5pm for us here, it's like 8PM back on the east coast. The funeral was at like 7pm I believe...at least that's the word around here.

From CNN on Sunset Blvd. to Forest Lawn is only a 10 minute drive.....very possible in fact. Yes, it's like around the corner. Up Highland Blvd....to Barham and hook a right then BAM...you're there at Forest Lawn. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Very possible to do.

Geesh, all this timeline talk reminds me of the OJ Simpson case...lol!
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Thank you DREAMSandTRUTH for the time you have taken with this. I've believed DD was Michael on LKL from the first time I saw that interview - but I'm not so sure about the interview with Leeza Gibbons.
    If you are interested, you can find more about it here:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12139&start=50<!-- l -->

Basically this is what I think:
    I think it was also Michael on The Leeza Show. At least that was surely not the real DD.
    On the first two comparisons you can see DD from the B&B which was made only one year later (in 1997) than the Leeza interview (in 1996). He looks quite different... His teeth, his lips, his ear, his eyes...
    Then I compared three photos of DD from the same year, 1996. The persons on the left and in the middle look the same, but the one on the right...?
    Dave Dave on The Leeza Show rather looks similar to Michael IMO.
  • yes!i didn't see Miko on the funeral's video..
    The interview and the funeral were at the same time..i think the same
    But if i remember right, when DD and Miko was on LKL that day, they showed live from the cemetery how cars arrived, etc <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

But we can alsoo see a video of Dave Dave in the cars while he writes his "speech"
    IMO Dave Dave giving the interview in the car could be recorded anytime before the day of the burial. Probably it was done the same day as the LKL interview - so Michael didn't have to put that mask on twice.
    And the cars arriving live to the cemetery could be mixed with the interview: I mean the video about the cars were live but the interview was inserted into that live coverage.

Yes, but given the time between the memorial and burial isn't it odd that DD would be shown writing a speech in a moving vehicle as though he needs to do that to finish it in time. I need to find that and watch it again because there must have been a reason for showing it.
    It's odd, yes. I have no idea why "DD" wrote his speech in that car. There we could see that DD (Michael IMO) could write with his fake hand. But we didn't see what he wrote, so maybe he couldn't really write with it, just imitated it. IDK...
  • You have some very wonderful comparisons and i am very sure it was Michael as DD <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> It's just something about from the first time i saw it not expecting to feel what i did and my heart dropped <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> that's how i knew WOW that's Michael <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .
    Until Michael says it wasn't him it IS him as far as I'm concerned <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !
  • OMG, I not find any similarity, with or without makeup or anything else. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I have to admit i really don't know about the DD on Leeza..I see he looks different,his face is less elongated than real DD's pics..but i don't know,maybe they have used a lot of make up..because when i see his neck,it looks similar to the real..
    but in Larry king,i'm SURE SURE SURE SURE!!!it's wasn't the real Dave because it's not the same neck <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and it's not the same expression on his face,on the eyes..really different i "can feel it" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> On Myspace Dave Dave said :

The Only Official Dave Dave Myspace: the brown ones are very relaxing;)
    Il y a 10 heures de Mobile

Does he speak about the eyes??
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    :shock: <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> On Myspace Dave Dave said :

Did he post that today?

Did he post that today?

yes, 10 hours ago,so,early in the morning i guess

Did he post that today?

I can't work out his myspace page so I can't find where his status updates go.. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Was it in response to anyone? Or just on it's own?

Did he post that today?

I can't work out his myspace page so I can't find where his status updates go.. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Was it in response to anyone? Or just on it's own?

I can't find it in his myspace page neither <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ..It appears only in my home myspace..I give you the pic
    Hmm so it was after he just posted a new picture...en effet c'est très étrange!
  • I have to admit i really don't know about the DD on Leeza..I see he looks different,his face is less elongated than real DD's pics..but i don't know,maybe they have used a lot of make up..because when i see his neck,it looks similar to the real..
    but in Larry king,i'm SURE SURE SURE SURE!!!it's wasn't the real Dave because it's not the same neck <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and it's not the same expression on his face,on the eyes..really different i "can feel it" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    It's his neck what's bugging me too: his adam's apple looks a little similar.
    But if you watch a comparison video about DD in B&B and DD on Leeza Show, you can see that everything is different but the adam's apple. At least IMO...
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6u1jL0LgGs<!-- m --> from 4:02
    What is very different is the way DD move his lips. And his teeth... Note that the Leeza interview was in 1996 and the B&B was in 1997. Only one year difference and his teeth became less ordered! As I said earlier here: "Their lips are very different too - the real DD cannot move his lips normally, as I can see, and his lower lip is very loose. Probably the reconstruction surgery wasn't that successful, or this is the best they could achieve. (I read that his mother said "his lips were gone".)"
    On this thread <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12139&start=50<!-- l --> I wrote a longer opinion of mine:

"In a few points I can say that what convinced me that it was the real DD in the B&B and Michael on the Leeza show are the followings:
    1, The real DD's right earlobe is basically missing, just like the Dave's in the B&B - but the DD on the Leeza show has a right earlobe.
    2, The real DD's skin on his face and his neck is less tense/more damaged, which we can see only when the light is better in the B&B (generally there is not much light, so DD's skin looks better). You can see his damaged skin on the second photo I posted above. But the DD on the Leeza show has a tense and nice skin in the whole video - and there is way more light.
    3, DD's face is narrow/longish in the B&B, and as I found, his face has always looked like this. He is especially thin in the B&B but his face still looks longish now, and looked also this way when he was a teenager. The DD's face in the Leeza show is similar to Michael's (except that the video is distorted so it's a bit wider), a little square (watch the chin).
    4, DD's teeth in the B&B are less ordered than the DD's on the Leeza show, which suggests that they are different persons (I doubt his teeth got less ordered in one year, as the B&B was made in 1997 and the Leeza show was in 1996).
    5, DD in the B&B cannot move his lips in a healthy way, his lower lip is too loose. (you can see it on the photo above but it's more clear when you watch the video). DD in the Leeza show has no problem with his lips, they are healthy.
    6, DD in the B&B is a little cross-eyed, like on every photo about the real DD. The DD in the Leeza show has very similar eyes to Michael's eyes - not crossed and the distance between them is bigger."

And don't forget the DD who sits on a chair and looks way more similar to the DD in B&B.
    Hmm so it was after he just posted a new picture...en effet c'est très étrange!

Yes..and you know what ! i've just seen a comment on his new pic ,a comment of his girlfriend or just friend "sketch" ..and she wrote "'im from Brooklyn.." like Eddie Murphie said in the "remember the time" making off,he said "i'm from Brooklyn so you run" ..
    I have to admit i really don't know about the DD on Leeza..I see he looks different,his face is less elongated than real DD's pics..but i don't know,maybe they have used a lot of make up..because when i see his neck,it looks similar to the real..
    But if you watch a comparison video about DD in B&B and DD on Leeza Show, you can see that everything is different but the adam's apple. At least IMO...
    What is very different is the way DD move his lips. And his teeth... Note that the Leeza interview was in 1996 and the B&B was in 1997. Only one year difference and his teeth became less ordered! As I said earlier here: "Their lips are very different too - the real DD cannot move his lips normally, as I can see, and his lower lip is very loose. Probably the reconstruction surgery wasn't that successful, or this is the best they could achieve. (I read that his mother said "his lips were gone".)"
    On this thread <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12139&start=50<!-- l --> I wrote a longer opinion of mine:

"In a few points I can say that what convinced me that it was the real DD in the B&B and Michael on the Leeza show are the followings:
    1, The real DD's right earlobe is basically missing, just like the Dave's in the B&B - but the DD on the Leeza show has a right earlobe.
    2, The real DD's skin on his face and his neck is less tense/more damaged, which we can see only when the light is better in the B&B (generally there is not much light, so DD's skin looks better). You can see his damaged skin on the second photo I posted above. But the DD on the Leeza show has a tense and nice skin in the whole video - and there is way more light.
    3, DD's face is narrow/longish in the B&B, and as I found, his face has always looked like this. He is especially thin in the B&B but his face still looks longish now, and looked also this way when he was a teenager. The DD's face in the Leeza show is similar to Michael's (except that the video is distorted so it's a bit wider), a little square (watch the chin).
    4, DD's teeth in the B&B are less ordered than the DD's on the Leeza show, which suggests that they are different persons (I doubt his teeth got less ordered in one year, as the B&B was made in 1997 and the Leeza show was in 1996).
    5, DD in the B&B cannot move his lips in a healthy way, his lower lip is too loose. (you can see it on the photo above but it's more clear when you watch the video). DD in the Leeza show has no problem with his lips, they are healthy.
    6, DD in the B&B is a little cross-eyed, like on every photo about the real DD. The DD in the Leeza show has very similar eyes to Michael's eyes - not crossed and the distance between them is bigger."

And don't forget the DD who sits on a chair and looks way more similar to the DD in B&B.

you're right,i must confess..for me,the eyes have betrayed him.it's the only thing to me wich separate the real from the fake DD
    All your points are good and make me reconsider my opinion,thank you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I have to admit i really don't know about the DD on Leeza..I see he looks different,his face is less elongated than real DD's pics..but i don't know,maybe they have used a lot of make up..because when i see his neck,it looks similar to the real..

you're right,i must confess..for me,the eyes have betrayed him.it's the only thing to me wich separate the real from the fake DD
    All your points are good and make me reconsider my opinion,thank you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I don't know what the reason could have been for Michael (if it's really him) to appear as DD on the Leeza show though... But this short video about it can be found on YouTube since last June/July as I know, and I wonder why was it uploaded then... Maybe the original interview was changed for the hoax: they show Michael as DD instead of the real DD in the original, and the recording about Leeza remained the same. And maybe this is why DD sits in a sofa and not in a chair as on that photo...
  • OMG, I not find any similarity, with or without makeup or anything else. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Which DD do you refer to - the one on LKL or the one on the Leeza show?
    You put that sad face to your post - would you like some help? I'm not sure I can, but maybe...
  • If you compare the 2 pictures where DD or whoever is wearing that checkered hat, light T-shirt and glasses...they look different. In one picture the T-shirt is white, in the other it's light blue. In one picture the glasses are clearly sitting on his nose and ears while in the other pic the frames are merely stuck to the side of his head but there's no earlobe to hold them. Also the necks look very different in both pictures, in one it's scarry and the surface uneven, the other neck seems quite normal. If you add that Leeze is sitting on a sofa and then she's sitting on a chair...VERY ODD, isn't it?? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

As for the pic in the car and writing whatever: why would DD need to do that in the first place? It's like someone's got to learn questions and answers...Besides that guy totally looks like MJ in Ghosts (the mayor disguise). When I saw that pic I had to laugh! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • If you compare the 2 pictures where DD or whoever is wearing that checkered hat, light T-shirt and glasses...they look different. In one picture the T-shirt is white, in the other it's light blue. In one picture the glasses are clearly sitting on his nose and ears while in the other pic the frames are merely stuck to the side of his head but there's no earlobe to hold them. Also the necks look very different in both pictures, in one it's scarry and the surface uneven, the other neck seems quite normal. If you add that Leeze is sitting on a sofa and then she's sitting on a chair...VERY ODD, isn't it?? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

As for the pic in the car and writing whatever: why would DD need to do that in the first place? It's like someone's got to learn questions and answers...Besides that guy totally looks like MJ in Ghosts (the mayor disguise). When I saw that pic I had to laugh! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    They wear their glasses similarly, it's "only" their ears which are different...
  • Also, their hats don't fit the same. The hat on DD sitting in the sofa is much bigger than DD's hat who sits in the chair.

With friendlikeme81 we agreed that the Leeza video is distorted (wider, Leeza's face is wider too) and she narrowed the photo of DD sitting in the sofa, and made a comparison taking the hat as a criteria:
    "For comparing the pictures of DD at Leeza's (sitting in armchair and sitting on the sofa) we could take the structure of the black&white cap as a criteria. I tried to make the cap look the same and it shows that the broadness of the face also becomes almost the same.
    The skin between both DD's is different, the one during the interview has a much smoother skin than the one sitting on the chair, but also Leeza has a very unnatural looking smooth skin. So this is not an absolutley certain proof. But what's really different is the chin. The real DD has a longer chin and a smaller jaw line than the DD in the interview. It also seems as if the tip of the nose of the DaveDave during the interview is a bit higher."

I add that their eyes still look very different too.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I add that their eyes still look very different too.

That plus there is like at least a centimeter difference in the chin.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I just have to say (again) that this is more entertaining than any movie I've ever seen <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->