#ElvisAndMJdotcom continuing on July 8

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in TIAI
We need more contributors. I say we keep tweeting #ElvisAndMJdotcom for the rest of the day, and we need also the people that didn't tweet yet. We have enough tweets to make it trending (as long as we keep the hashtag in our tweets all day), but we need more contributors. So if you haven't tweeted yet, start doing it now!

Let others know as well, and ask them to tweet, even if they only tweet it once or twice. More info: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11898&start=0<!-- l -->

Status: 25,332 tweets, 571 contributors for #ElvisAndMJdotcom (<!-- m -->http://wthashtag.com/Elvisandmjdotcom<!-- m -->)

@TS: thank you for the redirect! (k)

Also, retweet a tweet to get more people to see #ElvisAndMJdotcom: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12140<!-- l -->

EVEN if we will not get this trending in the next couple of hours, maybe even days, we showed that we don´t give up and that we as a group at least are able to unite and fight. I do think that eventually we could get it trending, yet we will have the soccer tweets again on July 7 that will be in the way. You don´t have to make it your day job, if you just add the hashtag to all your daily tweets, it would be of help already. If we keep this going now, maybe we can make something work again on the 8th, when there will be no soccer.

#ElvisAndMJdotcom is not trending yet. We don't have enough tweeters. Setting a new date and time won't do anything, if we will be with only a few hundred again, most certainly not now with the soccer tweets.

But stop tweeting makes people forget. While we try to find a solution to get attention to it, we should keep tweeting. If non-believers are picking up on the hashtag #ElvisAndMJdotcom and go to <!-- m -->http://wthashtag.com/Elvisandmjdotcom<!-- m --> they will see the hashtag has been tweeted 29,000 times in less then 3 days, making it more interesting to check out.

I do think it's a good idea to make some new tweets including other trendics, like people mentioned in the other thread.

The trending tweets at this moment are:

tts.jpg

I suggest we use this thread to post examples of tweets that include one or more of these trending ones, plus our hashtag #ElvisAndMJdotcom
Make them funny or interesting enough to trigger people to retweet.

Another idea is to all follow <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/PerezHilton<!-- m --> and tweet him about #ElvisAndMJdotcom. Maybe if he gets bombarded with tweets, he might use it in one of his tweets to ask why people are sending it to him. He has millions of followers, I think it's worth a shot.

I still believe that doing nothing is helping even less, and tweeting the hashtag doesn't hurt anyone. So not trending yet, but that doesn't mean we should stop and start all over in a few days.

Other ideas are more than welcome.
#ElvisAndMJdotcom: new file of comments and ideas:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12195#p202117<!-- l -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Come on people join in!!!! We need all the help we can get!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    I already did! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Should we tweet more than once?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I already did! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Should we tweet more than once?

As many times as possible, but with different accounts now, because we need more contributors <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I am making a different account after 3 tweets. The e-mail address doesn't have to be real and you can type in as username and password whatever you want, because you don't have to remember it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Souza what's a hashtag? is this it? --> #
    Souza what's a hashtag? is this it? --> #

The hashtag is the # with the text, so in our case it's #ElvisAndMJdotcom

• missy_missymissy_missy Posts: 108
    i've been tweeting! this is so exciting!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I'm a twitter newbie and I don't know what to do. If I type in the #ElvisandMJdotcom with my line is that right?
    I'm a twitter newbie and I don't know what to do. If I type in the #ElvisandMJdotcom with my line is that right?

yes that's right. For example you can write:

Read and learn, watch and listen... Open your mind to the possibility...that's all. #ElvisandMJdotcom Hoax info -> <!-- m -->http://www.elvisandmj.com<!-- m -->
    You can copy and paste other's tweets with #ElvisandMJdotcom too.
    there doesnt seem to b many users left on twitter tweeting
    I'm still tweeting. C'mon we can't give up guys!
    i'm still tweeting too. what's your twitter username?
  • brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162
    I am making a different account after 3 tweets. The e-mail address doesn't have to be real and you can type in as username and password whatever you want, because you don't have to remember it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->[/color]

If everybody make 20 accounts, it would help a lot. Since the email doesn't have to be real, it would be very easy and wouldn't take much time doing it.

What you guys say? I'm already creating mine.
    Your account shouldn't be PRIVATE. any of the #tweet you make doesn't count if you're keeping your tweets private! Keep that on mind!
    Update on status: 16,764 tweets, 445 contributors for #ElvisAndMJdotcom

• MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    the point here is not 100000 tweets, it's all about many people tweeting (many times) AT THE SAME TIME!

TS is fast... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    the point here is not 100000 tweets, it's all about many people tweeting (many times) AT THE SAME TIME!

That means multiple accounts. I have 2 browsers open, and I change accounts once in a while. It's all I can do. It's up to the others to join as well.

i dont get it. what do u mean TS is fast?

That means multiple accounts. I have 2 browsers open, and I change accounts once in a while. It's all I can do. It's up to the others to join as well.

I have two accounts too. C'mon guys. Get more accounts!

i can't set up another account while my other account on twitter is open?

True, you need to have 2 browsers open. I use Chrome and Firefox.

• MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316

<!-- m -->http://www.echofon.com/<!-- m -->
    with echofon you can use two acc at the same time!
    thanx! can i use firefox and explorer?
    thanx! can i use firefox and explorer?

yes you can <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    yeah it works! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->