#ElvisAndMJdotcom continuing on July 8

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    can you copy and paste the same tweet?

Nope, that doesn't count for the Top Tweets

People didn't get it. Not all of them are following you or they're not reading the forum now. They keep on making tweets instead of making your tweet RT. But this's the easiest way to show people about ElvisandMJdotcom. It stay on the Main Page of Twitter for hours!
    18 people RT it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> C'mon guys, we should be more than this! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • missy_missymissy_missy Posts: 108
    people are too busy typing away that they arent reading.

bbl, have to rest!
  • melodymelody Posts: 196
    Just in case a visual is necessary?

RETWEET Souza's tweet (you have to be logged in)
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/souza81/status/17839987446<!-- m -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Are we supposed to be tweeting after retweeting Souza's? Sorry bout my lack of twitter knowledge. I am trying.
    yes i was wondering that too. but i need a break now
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    okay, coffee time and throw the ball for my bored dogs. Back in 10 mins
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    This helps as well:

rt.jpg

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Are we supposed to be tweeting after retweeting Souza's? Sorry bout my lack of twitter knowledge. I am trying.

Yeah sure, why not? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> We can keep on tweeting but as many people as RT Souza's same Tweet, we can make it a Top Tweet. I just checked out one of the Top tweets and it says 100+ people retweeted that one. So we need to find more people who will RT Souza's tweet. :)
    One of them became a Top Tweet with 98 RTs! OHH AND ONE OF THEM WITH A 44 RT!!! C'mon we can do this guys!!!
    This helps as well:

rt.jpg

If we have another 20 more RT your tweet, it becomes a TOP TWEET!
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12140<!-- l -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

no one is tweeting anymore? i just favourated souza's tweet
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    michael & TS-

i want to say that i am so, so sorry. i had a date with my computer at 2pm today, but i got called into work. i went on a late lunch so i could be on my phone at 2, but i didn't get to tweet nearly as much as i wanted.

to make it up to you guys, i've signed up for another twitter account and i'm now tweeting like mad from both! i hope it's not too late!

@souza, i've retweeted yours from both accounts. can i do it again later, or is it only one time that you can retweet? sorry for the amateur question, i just joined twitter for this.
    just signed up for another account. have three now. noticed you cant use the same email more than once
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    just signed up for another account. have three now. noticed you cant use the same email more than once

signed up for my 3rd as well. oh we're gonna do this!
    have we got the top tweet yet? i saw it has 48 retweets
    souza what's the updated statistics?
    souza what's the updated statistics?
    18,862 tweets, 470 contributors

how many more until it is trending?
    how many more until it is trending?

It depends... That's why we have to keep going.

wow this could take a few days

Possible... But what's a few days after 12 months? It's a good thing we all live in different parts of the world, so we can have shifts <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Possible... But what's a few days after 12 months? It's a good thing we all live in different parts of the world, so we can have shifts <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

yes very true. i need to catch up on sleep now. woke up at 5am this morning to tweet and had a late night last night too. will be back later to continue!
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366

signed up for my 3rd as well. oh we're gonna do this!
    The e-mail doesn't have to be real.
    You can make an account by typing a bunch of gibberish,
    Then adding "@hotmail.com" to the end.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->