Tatiana Yvonne still love Michael

Comments

• roxy101roxy101 Posts: 143
    My opinion of her has already been spoken by 2Much2Luv and Sweet1 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I agree with both you guys.
    And roxy101, thanks for the info, normally people tell me she's so sweet in person but they're probably just star struck or something. Not that she's a star or anything, but just the fact that she was in a Michael Jackson video, and a main one at that..

No problem I just thought you guys should know.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    i have a feeling that this is gonna be another one of those areas where if the truth ever really gets out there its gonna be another <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> just like who is or isn't in on the hoax <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and the reason for it.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> WOW. This is so sad. Nothing worse than watching a beautiful or otherworldly woman chasing around after a man who don't want her a$$. Sad scenario. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • MYLOVELYONEMYLOVELYONE Posts: 175
    for me the did such a beautiful couple
    Pqb0m00.jpg
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    Pqb0m00.jpg

MJ found out who she really was and kicked her to the curb. I am sure he thought she was beautiful too until he found out how she really was firsthand. Looks can always be deceiving. Keep the Faith!
  • Gossiiiiiiip!!

popcorn.gif

Some of the best words are unspoken...thanks Gema!

2MuchMJLuv - thank you for giving us this information.

We should follow Michael's example - he never slandered her and we shouldn't either. And please, there is no proof of Jermaine being with her - we shouldn't be like the tabloids and spread rumor. Blessings on each of you. Your posts are funny.
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    Pqb0m00.jpg

MJ found out who she really was and kicked her to the curb. I am sure he thought she was beautiful too until he found out how she really was firsthand. Looks can always be deceiving. Keep the Faith!

I'm sorry for ranting about her--I'm just the type to speak up for the voiceless. He's such a gentleman, that he never discussed the details. Now that she thinks he has died, she's running around telling that same ol' tired story and trying to cash in again by selling t-shirts and paintings. She's no different than the Jordie, Evan, Gavin and the others who tried to extract as much as they could from such a giving person. He was generous, honest and forthcoming with everyone who was blessed to be a part of his life. There was no need for manipulation.
  • roxy101 wrote:I was at that event and I have to tell you guys....she was VERY rude. Diva-esque. I was disappointed.

REALLY?CAN U PLZ EXPLAIN WHAT SHE DID DURING THE EVENT?HONESTLY, I USED TO LIKE HER , SO SOME SAY THAT SHE DEMAGED MJ'S REPUTATION DURING THE TRIAL BUT I DONT EXACTLY KNOW HOW, IF SOMEONE KNOWS CAN U PLZ TELL ME WHAT SHE SAID EXACTLY ABOUT M.J DURING THE MOLESTATION TRIAL ???CAUSE I REALLY USED TO LIKE HER, SHE WAS AN PERFECT WOMAN TO ME(I MEAN HER FACE).THANX BEFOREHAND

When the kid came forth with the allegations, she started shopping for a book deal. She got one, and made it a point to use the media to get back at MJ. She alleged that many high profile men wanted her,and that she was offering it to MJ on a silver platter and he said "No thanks...". She said he'd spent more time with young boys than her.

I was fortunate enough to spend time with a guy who worked for MJJ productions many years ago who was very, very loyal to the team. There were sooo many things going on inside that would shock us if we knew. MJ was damn near paranoid. His staff were in check 24/7, and if he felt that someone was incompetant or sneaky, they got fired. My acquaintance said that he was extremely generous as well. If you worked hard, he saw it and you were rewarded. Tatiana was obsessed with him. She would use her connections to get to video shoots and places where she knew he would be. She wasn't discreet about her motives which is why people were questioning what her plan was. She was bitchy with the crew, she would make it point to show up for rehearsals, follow him around trying to get him to spend time with her. There was no doubt that he was interested in her at first (he's a hetero male, she was young and attractive), but she was waaay too anxious and persistant. This behavior screams GROUPIE. Had she just remained professional, backed-off, kept quiet things may have been different. The kiss was never agreed upon. In her brain she was determined to be Mrs. Michael Jackson and no one was gonna stop her.The kiss was unplanned (she lies about the story all of the time). She knew that he liked her, she felt that he was moving too slow so she went for it thinking "It will either work, or I'll get major publicity for it." His management team didn't understand why she was on the payroll anyway, considering she has no talent--and her job was merely walk back and forth on stage during the number. She went to ballet school, but she wasn't a real dancer or choreographer. So, MJ felt uncomfortable about her, he'd been hearing things from his staff and around town--therefore she got the boot! It was HIS decision. Management supported it. After she got fired, she continued to try to get to him. It was pretty pathetic. She actually went to Joe Jackson for help. There wasn't much that he could do because Michael hadn't been speaking to his family around that time (he rarely even talked to his Mom). Joe couldn't get her a job (except on talk shows to tell the story), and that was moreso to help MJ than her. Joe was trying to get back in his good graces. She doesn't really have any talent. Katherine jumped on the bandwagon because she just wanted to see her son portrayed in a different light (as a man who'd actually loved women). So, she moved and met Prince. That didn't last either.

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Pqb0m00.jpg

I'm sorry for ranting about her--I'm just the type to speak up for the voiceless. He's such a gentleman, that he never discussed the details. Now that she thinks he has died, she's running around telling that same ol' tired story and trying to cash in again by selling t-shirts and paintings. She's no different than the Jordie, Evan, Gavin and the others who tried to extract as much as they could from such a giving person. He was generous, honest and forthcoming with everyone who was blessed to be a part of his life. There was no need for manipulation.

They do look cute BUT given the lesson we just learned about in the post before me, she doesn't deserve ANY of his time or attention. GROUPIE for sure, desperate & pathetic. What a shame. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    I heard she Did Jermaine, too. How'd dat happen?
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> did she really ? Jermaine does eveybody who winks at him ,or am i wrong <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Do they even need to wink?
    Hell! Any woman can probably flash Jermaine their smile and he will be ready and willing! lol! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • gloveloveglovelove Posts: 192
    I heard she Did Jermaine, too. How'd dat happen?

Man I hope she didn't mess with Jermaine. There also rumors that Jermaine was with Nanny Grace too. He already mess with one of his brother's women not to be mean but it's true. If Tatiana did that she definitely tried to get back at Mike and make him jealous. Did you guys know Tatiana was in the opening theme of Different World the show about black college students that came on after Cosby show? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    [youtube:15mmpgyk]

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    oh jermaine control yourself man ..he dont stop til he gets enough he must get a buzz of messing round with his bros partners
  • MYLOVELYONEMYLOVELYONE Posts: 175
    Pqb0m00.jpg

They do look cute BUT given the lesson we just learned about in the post before me, she doesn't deserve ANY of his time or attention. GROUPIE for sure, desperate & pathetic. What a shame. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

people did you read for me, to me it is my opinion ok

so sorry but you haven't leaned to love
    you HATE her
    if she did something bad to michael he is the only person with a reason to do so
    and I don't think he hate her. at least she was invited to the funeral
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    Pqb0m00.jpg

people did you read for me, to me it is my opinion ok

so sorry but you haven't leaned to love
    you HATE her
    if she did something bad to michael he is the only person with a reason to do so
    and I don't think he hate her. at least she was invited to the funeral

Calm down, there is no HATE spewed in this thread whatsoever (proofread for the sake of arguing). Everybody has an opinion, we're respectfully voicing it and that's that. If you love and support her actions---great!!!! Moving on....... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • iluvmj4evailuvmj4eva Posts: 134
    IMO, I believe that Tatiana did have strong feelings for Michael and I also believe that Michael liked her too. Now, he invited her on the set of the video "Leave Me Alone" and I think it was another one also. Anyway, why would he had done that? Well, I believe he liked and wanted her around him <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Michael is very shy as we all know. They took photos together and if he didn't like her that, than he wouldn't of wasted his time inviting her to the the videos and take photos with her. I truly believe that Frank Dileo had a lot to do with that. I like her and I think she's being honest about how she felt and was treated after that kiss. Why Michael never pursued her after they fired her, who knows? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    I'll keep her occupied for MJ. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • starlight30starlight30 Posts: 193
    Interesting find with the Different World beginning. The guy w/her Kaheem Harrison was in the Smooth Criminal video. MJ blew the powder in his face.

I always thought she was/is very pretty. They look alike in the photos.
    That picture posted shows a lot. Their body language, how close they are, that his arms are wrapped around her, they look comfortable & happy with each other. Who knows what the truth is...they would have made a very cute couple.
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    I really don't know what 2 think about her...I mwan I don't know exactly what happened so I'm not gonna judge her, but at the same time there's something about her i just don't like...either way...I think Michael liked her at 1 point, but that was it...if he really loved her, he would have gone after her...imo...i think he did have something to do with her being fired
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    Interesting find with the Different World beginning. The guy w/her Kaheem Harrison was in the Smooth Criminal video. MJ blew the powder in his face.
    really?! interesting! cool fact <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Here comes the famous "Leave Tatiana Alooooooneeeeee" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Their story, if any, was over in the public eye 20 years ago <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    K. I don't know their story or what kind of person she is but when you look at ALL of the pictures of them together, there's several, they look happy & you can see that they liked each other. Now as for her being fired idk if it had to do with the kiss, because in the pics he's gripping her pretty tightly & laughing after the kiss. IF they really were falling for each other or liked each other, I think it would be more of the management breaking them up & realizing that they were getting close & that she might be a distraction or bad news for MJ. So they had her fired, they probably told him lies & led her to believe it was his idea to fire her, & that was the end of contact for MJ & Tatiana. The Prince & Joe thing might have been revenge towards him because she was hurt (who knows what really went on between her & MJ afterall), which is stupid, but hey some people do shitty things like that. They sure were cute together though.
  • for me the did such a beautiful couple
    Pqb0m00.jpg

"Looks can always be deceiving" I'll say! Please take a good look with me: are we sure that this is MJ in the photo? It really does not look like him to me. His stance, eyes, the shirt. The shirt. I don't think I've ever seen photos of MJ where his hair was sort of swept to the side and draped on one side of his shoulder. Where was this photo found and do you know what year? I thought that during the Bad era, MJ's skintone was a bit darker. As my questions aren't at all relevant to the hoax or how we should best help MJ at this time, the photo just happened to pique my curiosity and the question crossed my mind. So, just wondering what you think.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Are you serious..

You can honestly look at that picture and believe that's not MJ.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    That IS Michael Jackson in the photo
    Pqb0m00.jpg

"Looks can always be deceiving" I'll say! Please take a good look with me: are we sure that this is MJ in the photo? It really does not look like him to me. His stance, eyes, the shirt. The shirt. I don't think I've ever seen photos of MJ where his hair was sort of swept to the side and draped on one side of his shoulder. Where was this photo found and do you know what year? I thought that during the Bad era, MJ's skintone was a bit darker. As my questions aren't at all relevant to the hoax or how we should best help MJ at this time, the photo just happened to pique my curiosity and the question crossed my mind. So, just wondering what you think.

Wasn't it on the set of the Leave Me Alone video? & lighting can change the color of people's skin, as well as makeup, etc. I believe it IS Michael. The double theory gets pretty unbelievable & crazy when EVERY single picture of MJ gets dissected & questioned. I mean, if the pictures that people question about being Michael, really are him. Can you imagine what he would think/feel to see people dissecting them all saying, that's not Michael because of this & that. & Michael looks better than that, etc. Things of that sort, pointing out everything wrong with the appearance, the clothing, the hair, etc?