Tatiana Yvonne still love Michael

Comments

• SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Sheesh of course it's him..
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    Sheesh of course it's him..

I agree! It is Michael and he looks very handsome. Keep the Faith!
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    With Michael in the picture, couldn't help but be a beautiful couple. He makes everything and everyone around him shine. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> He is the "beauti" in beauti-ful.
  • hey i think michael loved her and tataina loves him they look soo cute together i have hear that michael and tataina sleep in the same room while the bad tour do you know anything about that???

lots of love

tatiana
  • hi
    i just came on here since i been off taking care of my dad and i saw this post.
    so i had to reply
    i do not think it looks like mj either and also it doesnt look like mj in speed demon.
    just my opinion wanted to share
    god bless all
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    hey i think michael loved her and tataina loves him they look soo cute together i have hear that michael and tataina sleep in the same room while the bad tour do you know anything about that???

lots of love

tatiana

Yes! Bubbles was there, in the same room, as well.....
  • SkySky Posts: 62
    Lol, that picture is photoshopped to the max.Look at her FB page she has tons of others, only this time she is placing herself in family pictures.Study the heads, and her body, see how there is no depth to her clothing? So either she did that or someone esle did.
  • michael wrote in his book that when he sing she´s out of my life he think on a girl that song was after twymmf can you imagine who is the girl????

bubbles was in the room too????????
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    i have read that book and he didnt say such thing, he said" When i wrote that song there was noone on my mind, but when i was singing it there was someone special on my mind" smth like that, he didnt mention Tatiana's name
  • yaeh that´s allrieght they was sooo cute together they had a date in 1988 in an restaurant with frank dileo
  • michael wrote in his book that when he sing she´s out of my life he think on a girl that song was after twymmf can you imagine who is the girl????

"She's out of my life" was prior to TWYMMF...

Or maybe you didn't mean that <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

i have read that book and he didnt say such thing, he said" When i wrote that song there was noone on my mind, but when i was singing it there was someone special on my mind" smth like that, he didnt mention Tatiana's name

yes you are right mash mike thats what he said, and "shes out of my life" was on Off The Wall so it was way before TWYMMF, when he said this he was talking about "i just cant stop loving you"

yes you are right mash mike thats what he said, and "shes out of my life" was on Off The Wall so it was way before TWYMMF, when he said this he was talking about "i just cant stop loving you"

Michael didnt write "She is out of my life" either. Sang it, but didnt write it.
    yep, u're right, i confused it with "I just can't stop loving you" for a minute, i was talking about that one, he said when he wrote "I just cant stop loving you" there was noone special on his mind, and , yes, "She is out of my life" was in the Off the Wall era
    Sorry to dissapoint you "Tatitana" but those songs were exclusively written and sang for the ladies of THIS forum....(that includes you as well <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->) not only for you.

And yes, Bubbles was there....and did not like Tatiana´s hair look <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • oh sorry my fault

really??? cute bubbles was soo sweet =)
    tatiana and michael lokks so happy together
    No they don´t <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    u rock Gema <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Sorry to dissapoint you "Tatitana" but those songs were exclusively written and sang for the ladies of THIS forum....(that includes you as well <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->) not only for you.

And yes, Bubbles was there....and did not like Tatiana´s hair look <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif

Thanks for the good laugh Gema, hahahahahahaha!!!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    amazons3_bucket.jpg

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• amazons3_bucket.jpg
    is that a bs bucket? if so you need a bigger one.
    we have seen alot of bs surrounding this whole thing <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • oh sorry my fault

really??? cute bubbles was soo sweet =)
    tatiana and michael lokks so happy together
    No they don´t <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • was michael sad about losing tatiana???
  • I don't know so much about Tatiana, but i remember that i read that Katherine likes her and sad her that she could kiss Michael on stage, because she knew that she was in love with him ?
    I could be wrong...
    That was a very bad advise if Michael was a jehova withness at that time, because it was absolut forbidden to kiss someone on the mouth in public, when you are not married with him/her.
    So it Michael was a believing Jehova withness, like his mother.....Tatiana does the worst she could.
    Michael looks like he likes her very much, but he was a good actor....who knows what he thought ?
    Tatiana looks so very sad at the funeral and heartbroken....so many years....she had to look forward.
  • There was nothing even going on between Tatiania and Michael. It was all just her wanting something to happen and she never let the feelings she had for him go but he did not feel the same way. An un-reciprocated love thing and she became obsessed, though she did move on to some other celebrities.
    "Tatiana dated Prince and amongst other amorous encounters including Robert De Niro." <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->