On The Air With Don Frazier

scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
As I said before, I emailed this guy to explain his "uncle" Marvin's interview on News5 "Michael was Angel" from 06/26/09. He sent me an email today that he is going to air to answer all questions he gets from emails and twitter. I am listening now, he is answering on my email <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .
Also he tells different facts about Michael hoaxed his death. Basically he says MJ hoaxed his death and this is his first radio talk of many upcoming re MJ Hoax.

<!-- m -->http://www.blogtalkradio.com/donfrazier614<!-- m -->

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Thank u for posting. What else did he say about MJ?
    I'm listening right now. Thanx for the link <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Nothing on his email. Just listen his blogtalkradio. You can ank questions, he will be on the air many times in the future. He certainly seeks fame as well, but before judge him, let's check him out from all sides. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I know I'm listening right now. What did he say about your question? Yeah definitely we'll see if he's telling the truth or not <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Ohh God does he say he saw Michael on the floor when he got into the bedroom? Or did I get it wrong? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • hes a scammer stop listening to him
  • hes a scammer

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12344<!-- l -->
    hes a scammer

I wrote my opinion on that post. I don't believe that I need to repeat myself here. I'm NOT going to judge noone before I listen.
    hes a scammer

As long as he answered my question and many others as well, I would not be quick considering he is scammer. We need to check it out deeply. What makes you think so, just because someone said he does not look good?
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    He also said that he will post his pictures with Michael. So we'll see <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    Ohh God does he say he saw Michael on the floor when he got into the bedroom? Or did I get it wrong? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Yes, he said Michael was on the floor. Remember they moved him to the floor from the bed. The floor is a hard surface, that's why - CPR needs to be done on a hard surface.
    As the beginning he talked about the interview with Marvin Butts. Someone sent him the video. Don confirmed that was his missing unlce and it was about a week after that interview they lost contact with Marvin. Then later in the show when he's answering another question about what his uncles last name is, Don said that Michael had 3 or 4 Marvins work for him at one time or another, but would not give his missing uncles last name. That was pointless. He already confirmed that Marvin Butts was his missing uncle or did I miss something.

Yes, he said Michael was on the floor. Remember they moved him to the floor from the bed. The floor is a hard surface, that's why - CPR needs to be done on a hard surface.

I know what we were told but I never believed in that scenerio. But he says that they took him on the floor for CPR but that was also a part of the hoax because there were people in the house who shouldn't know it was a hoax. Hmmm he says things to make me think about it twice <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Another thing I noticed was that Don said on the way to the hospital they did loop-de-loops around the hospital because the papps were following and didn't want to lead them straight to the hospital door. That didn't make any sense to me. Guards were not driving the ambulance and an ambulance is not going to do something so foolish if someones life hangs in the balance whether it's a hoax or not - plus the papps know where the ambulance is going anyway so what would be the point.
    Another thing I noticed was that Don said on the way to the hospital they did loop-de-loops around the hospital because the papps were following and didn't want to lead them straight to the hospital door. That didn't make any sense to me. Guards were not driving the ambulance and an ambulance is not going to do something so foolish if someones life hangs in the balance whether it's a hoax or not - plus the papps know where the ambulance is going anyway so what would be the point.

But what if the ambulance driver and all those people in the ambulance know that this was a hoax? Maybe Michael asked them to do the loop-de-loops?
    @ simplyme

why does he want Murray to stay in jail in the rest of his life? I can't understand what he says there.
    If I knew my missing family member were still getting paid from the same account that I knew to be the account of the missing members employer - I certainly would be at that employer's families home asking questions and plently of them. Don and his aunt haven't done that according to Don. I'm having a hard time fitting that into my head. hmmm...
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    @ simplyme

why does he want Murray to stay in jail in the rest of his life? I can't understand what he says there.

According to him because he is a doctor and shouldn't have agreed to be part of this
    @ simplyme

According to him because he is a doctor and shouldn't have agreed to be part of this

ahh ok. Thank you Hazzely <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I thought that he was mad at Murray for giving Michael those drugs.
    @ simplyme

It sounded like whether Dr. Murray killed Michael - accidently or not - or if he helped Michael perp a hoax that either way he wants to see Dr. Murray in Jail. I should listen to that part again though. Some things in the show just didn't add up for me.
    Did he say he was in the ambulance with Michael?
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Marvin Butts the alledged Uncle to Daeqwon "Don" Frazier is alive and well and NOT MISSING.

Mr. Frazier claimed on his radio show that a video link sent to him re: a WLWT interview was indeed that of his uncle. Mr. Butts does not know Mr. Frazier and has never met or spoken to Mr. Frazier.

The Wlwt video tells the story and there are no missing persons reports. Thank you to all the people who bombarded our offices with phone calls informing us that this was going on.

Marvin Butts does not know Daeqwon/Don Frazier.
    Mr. Marvin Butts is not only not Daeqwon "Don" Frasier's uncle, He does not know who Mr. Frasier is.

Mr. Butts would not have even known he existed had it not been for all the callers to his office regarding this mans claims on the Carlotta Show and his own radio show. There are absolutely no missing person filed for Mr. Butts either. Not even with the LAPD.

Not saying that I believe DonFrazier but there're many bodyguards called Marvin who worked for Michael

Whoever you are & if you are legit, thank you

I am Mr. Butts sister was shocked when I heard the first story on The Carlotta show and even more shocked when this young man stated that he watched the WLWT News interview of my brothervia a link someone sent him and he stated that yes that was his uncle Marvin.
    Here is the link for Daeqwon "Don" Frasier's radio show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/donfrazier614

Listen very carefully to what he is saying. Also look at the date the WLWT interview was given. How is Marvin talking to news outlets the day after the death from his office in Cincinnati, OH when according to the nephew they were in Los Angeles the day of and days following Mr. Jackson's death.

is this person a liar out for attention. the answer would have to be yes because Mr. Butts does not know this Daeqwon "Don" Frazier but is curious as to his motives and why he chose his name out of thin air.

Mr. Frazier on his own radio show states that Marvin in the WLWT News 5 link that was sent to him was indeed his Uncle...and he indeed told an outright lie.

I am legit...I sould know my nices and nephews...I don't remember any of them being named Don or Daeqwon Frazier.

Thanks for your post. I see you're new to the forum, and would like to sincerely ask you what brought you to the forum? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Several internet radio listeners and members of the forum who not only called Marvin's offices, but sent links via email. If it weren't for that, we would have never know what this young man was saying.
    As the beginning he talked about the interview with Marvin Butts. Someone sent him the video. Don confirmed that was his missing unlce and it was about a week after that interview they lost contact with Marvin. Then later in the show when he's answering another question about what his uncles last name is, Don said that Michael had 3 or 4 Marvins work for him at one time or another, but would not give his missing uncles last name. That was pointless. He already confirmed that Marvin Butts was his missing uncle or did I miss something.

that was my email, I sent that video to him so he would explain us if his uncle was missing since the "death" date as he said on Carlota's show, how Marvin could give an interview next day at Nesw5.
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    What does he mean Murray should stay in jail forevever? I mean without Murray no hoax and without hoax well......never mind not making much sense here just took two tylenol pm and I can barley keep my eyes open...but i just listened to his entire show. interesting <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

that was my email, I sent that video to him so he would explain us if his uncle was missing since the "death" date as he said on Carlota's show, how Marvin could give an interview next day at Nesw5.

And what did he say? I missed that part I guess.