On The Air With Don Frazier

Comments

• @ simplyme

why does he want Murray to stay in jail in the rest of his life? I can't understand what he says there.

It sounded like whether Dr. Murray killed Michael - accidently or not - or if he helped Michael perp a hoax that either way he wants to see Dr. Murray in Jail. I should listen to that part again though. Some things in the show just didn't add up for me.

I agree - there were plenty of times when he said he was saving the questions for part two. It made me think maybe he didn't have a good answer to the questions. And why were people asking questions that he couldn't have answered - like the blond lady, the green man, etc? It would only be his guess too, right? Why didn't anyone ask if Michael had IV's in his arm, tubes in his mouth, etc?

The things that made me go ummm....

1) Saying Dr Murray needed to go to jail for life. ??? - Dr Murray possibly helped Michael save his life by hoaxing a death and he wants him to go to jail for life?

2) Money is still coming into his uncle's account, they aren't pounding down doors for answers and they aren't out physically looking for the uncle. If my family member were gone I'd have the FBI involved trying to locate them. Are they afraid if they ask questions the money will stop coming in? If the bodyguard is in on it he'd have to tell his wife that he would be gone for a while, right?

3) Three parts that were in conflict with what we've been told..He said:
    a) The kids weren't at the hospital.
    b) Nobody was falling apart upon the news of Michael's death.
    c) He was clothed when he went to the hospital

One last thing - if Michael is on the floor dying why would the uncle supposedly go downstairs, get the nephew, and bring him back up? Wouldn't the emergency personnel instruct the bodyguards to keep everyone out as they would need room to work?

I, personally, have my doubts as to whether this guy is legit but I am open to cautiously hearing what he has to say. You never know - he might be right.
  • As the beginning he talked about the interview with Marvin Butts. Someone sent him the video. Don confirmed that was his missing unlce and it was about a week after that interview they lost contact with Marvin. Then later in the show when he's answering another question about what his uncles last name is, Don said that Michael had 3 or 4 Marvins work for him at one time or another, but would not give his missing uncles last name. That was pointless. He already confirmed that Marvin Butts was his missing uncle or did I miss something.

that was my email, I sent that video to him so he would explain us if his uncle was missing since the "death" date as he said on Carlota's show, how Marvin could give an interview next day at Nesw5.

And what did he say? I missed that part I guess.

He confirmed that it was his uncle but that his uncle disappeared after that.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    As the beginning he talked about the interview with Marvin Butts. Someone sent him the video. Don confirmed that was his missing unlce and it was about a week after that interview they lost contact with Marvin. Then later in the show when he's answering another question about what his uncles last name is, Don said that Michael had 3 or 4 Marvins work for him at one time or another, but would not give his missing uncles last name. That was pointless. He already confirmed that Marvin Butts was his missing uncle or did I miss something.

that was my email, I sent that video to him so he would explain us if his uncle was missing since the "death" date as he said on Carlota's show, how Marvin could give an interview next day at Nesw5.

"it was about a week after that interview they lost contact with Marvin". That's from the very beginning, answer on the second email, from "Susy". That is Not my real name of course. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    @ simplyme

why does he want Murray to stay in jail in the rest of his life? I can't understand what he says there.

It sounded like whether Dr. Murray killed Michael - accidently or not - or if he helped Michael perp a hoax that either way he wants to see Dr. Murray in Jail. I should listen to that part again though. Some things in the show just didn't add up for me.

I agree - there were plenty of times when he said he was saving the questions for part two. It made me think maybe he didn't have a good answer to the questions. And why were people asking questions that he couldn't have answered - like the blond lady, the green man, etc? It would only be his guess too, right? Why didn't anyone ask if Michael had IV's in his arm, tubes in his mouth, etc?

The things that made me go ummm....

1) Saying Dr Murray needed to go to jail for life. ??? - Dr Murray possibly helped Michael save his life by hoaxing a death and he wants him to go to jail for life?

2) Money is still coming into his uncle's account, they aren't pounding down doors for answers and they aren't out physically looking for the uncle. If my family member were gone I'd have the FBI involved trying to locate them. Are they afraid if they ask questions the money will stop coming in? If the bodyguard is in on it he'd have to tell his wife that he would be gone for a while, right?

3) Three parts that were in conflict with what we've been told..He said:
    a) The kids weren't at the hospital.
    b) Nobody was falling apart upon the news of Michael's death.
    c) He was clothed when he went to the hospital

One last thing - if Michael is on the floor dying why would the uncle supposedly go downstairs, get the nephew, and bring him back up? Wouldn't the emergency personnel instruct the bodyguards to keep everyone out as they would need room to work?

I, personally, have my doubts as to whether this guy is legit but I am open to cautiously hearing what he has to say. You never know - he might be right.

Nice catchs hon. And I thought why this guy was also in the ambulance? They don't take everyone in the ambulance, why would they bring him in with Michael? And why wouldn't the ambulance go directly to the hospital? If he thinks that ambulance driver was also in on the hoax, why doesn't he say anything about it? That's very suspicious. And about Murray, yeah the things he said confused me too.
    As the beginning he talked about the interview with Marvin Butts. Someone sent him the video. Don confirmed that was his missing unlce and it was about a week after that interview they lost contact with Marvin. Then later in the show when he's answering another question about what his uncles last name is, Don said that Michael had 3 or 4 Marvins work for him at one time or another, but would not give his missing uncles last name. That was pointless. He already confirmed that Marvin Butts was his missing uncle or did I miss something.

"it was about a week after that interview they lost contact with Marvin". That's from the very beginning, answer on the second email, from "Susy". That is Not my real name of course. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

lol yeah that's for sure <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> But didn't he say at first that they lost the connection with his uncle just after the 25th?
    Marvin Butts the alledged Uncle to Daeqwon "Don" Frazier is alive and well and NOT MISSING.

Mr. Frazier claimed on his radio show that a video link sent to him re: a WLWT interview was indeed that of his uncle. Mr. Butts does not know Mr. Frazier and has never met or spoken to Mr. Frazier.

The Wlwt video tells the story and there are no missing persons reports. Thank you to all the people who bombarded our offices with phone calls informing us that this was going on.

Marvin Butts does not know Daeqwon/Don Frazier.
    Mr. Marvin Butts is not only not Daeqwon "Don" Frasier's uncle, He does not know who Mr. Frasier is.

Mr. Butts would not have even known he existed had it not been for all the callers to his office regarding this mans claims on the Carlotta Show and his own radio show. There are absolutely no missing person filed for Mr. Butts either. Not even with the LAPD.

Not saying that I believe DonFrazier but there're many bodyguards called Marvin who worked for Michael

Whoever you are & if you are legit, thank you

I am Mr. Butts sister was shocked when I heard the first story on The Carlotta show and even more shocked when this young man stated that he watched the WLWT News interview of my brothervia a link someone sent him and he stated that yes that was his uncle Marvin.
    Here is the link for Daeqwon "Don" Frasier's radio show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/donfrazier614

Listen very carefully to what he is saying. Also look at the date the WLWT interview was given. How is Marvin talking to news outlets the day after the death from his office in Cincinnati, OH when according to the nephew they were in Los Angeles the day of and days following Mr. Jackson's death.

is this person a liar out for attention. the answer would have to be yes because Mr. Butts does not know this Daeqwon "Don" Frazier but is curious as to his motives and why he chose his name out of thin air.

Mr. Frazier on his own radio show states that Marvin in the WLWT News 5 link that was sent to him was indeed his Uncle...and he indeed told an outright lie.

I am legit...I sould know my nices and nephews...I don't remember any of them being named Don or Daeqwon Frazier.

Thanks for your post. I see you're new to the forum, and would like to sincerely ask you what brought you to the forum? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Several internet radio listeners and members of the forum who not only called Marvin's offices, but sent links via email. If it weren't for that, we would have never know what this young man was saying.

Hmm Hazzely where does she make these posts? How do we know that she's legit by the way? lol This whole thing is so confusing. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    And what did he say? I missed that part I guess. [/quote]

"it was about a week after that interview they lost contact with Marvin". That's from the very beginning, answer on the second email, from "Susy". That is Not my real name of course. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->[/quote]

lol yeah that's for sure <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> But didn't he say at first that they lost the connection with his uncle just after the 25th?[/quote]

Yes, I think so. I saved all videos, one day will listem them again.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443

Hmm Hazzely where does she make these posts? How do we know that she's legit by the way? lol This whole thing is so confusing. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Here: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11995&start=25<!-- l -->

Here: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11995&start=25<!-- l -->

Thank you. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • opusIIIopusIII Posts: 16
    What would I have to gain by lying? Not to mention there are people from this forum who looked Mr. Butts up called the office and spoke to him.

That is how we knew all of this was going on. Not to mention again, I know all my neices and nephews...Mr. Frazier is not one.
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649

Well, I think Don is a scammer, but where is the date on the video. I thought I saw one before but can't seem to find it now.
    What would I have to gain by lying? Not to mention there are people from this forum who looked Mr. Butts up called the office and spoke to him.

That is how we knew all of this was going on. Not to mention again, I know all my neices and nephews...Mr. Frazier is not one.

Pls do not be offended but we have hundreds of people who claim that they're "someone". There're people who wrote that Don is a liar already. You can be just one of them. And I heard of noone who called Mr Butts' office. It's not because I believe this Don dude is telling the truth but how are we going to believe you? Any proof of this?

Yes, I think so. I saved all videos, one day will listem them again.

As well as I remember him talking on Charlotta's radio show, he definitely said they lost the connection on the 25th. If we could become sure of this speech we could be sure that he's a scammer. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Maury from Florida called, Lisa from California called. It is not hard to find the number (everybody else has been using google). Call me. Diana and a Jennifer called not sure where they were from but this is where I found out what Mr. Frazier is doing this is how I found about your blog.

Please call...I want to you to be very sure that I am who I say I am, so this usage of Marvin Butts name to make a name for the unknown nephew will stop.

Don Frazier is somebody's nephew...Just not Marvin Butts Nephew as he claimed today .
    Maury from Florida called, Lisa from California called. It is not hard to find the number (everybody else has been using google). Call me. Diana and a Jennifer called not sure where they were from but this is where I found out what Mr. Frazier is doing this is how I found about your blog.

Please call...I want to you to be very sure that I am who I say I am, so this usage of Marvin Butts name to make a name for the unknown nephew will stop.

Don Frazier is somebody's nephew...Just not Marvin Butts Nephew as he claimed today .

ok so what are you going to do about this scammer? you shouldn't allow him using your brother's name. do you know his Twitter to contact him?

PEOPLE, LET'S STOP SPECULATE WHETHER DON IS SCAMMER OR NOT. LET'S OBSERVE HIM, WHAT HE SAYS, LIKE TRUE INVESRTIGATORS, ASK HIM QUESTIONS THAT BOTHER US VIA TWITTER OR EMAIL. NEXT WEEK HE WILL BE ON THE AIR AGAIN, OF ANYONE CAN CALL THAT TIME AND AKS QUESTION, FOR EXAMPLE THE ONE YOU "OPUS" SAY, MARVIN DOES NOT KNOW HIM, ETC.
    THEN AFTER ALL, WE WILL COME UP WITH CONCLUSION FOR 1000% HE IS NOT MARVIN'S NEPHEW, MARVIN IS NOT WITH MICHAEL, AND HE IS BS. AT THE BEGINNING I HEARD HIM ON CARLOTTA, THEN I FOUND MARVIN'S INTERVIEW VIDEO ON NEWS5 AND POSTED HERE, THEN I EMAILED MY QUESTION TO HIM, NOW HE IS ON THE AIR INSISTING THAT HE IS HIM. LET'S GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO EXPLORE, SAY EVERYTHING, HE WILL POST PHOTOS WITH MICHAEL. THEN WE NEED TO ASK HIM POST PHOTOS WITH HIS UNCLE MARVIN WHEN HE WAS TEEN, ETC. EVENTUALLY TRUE OR FALSE WILL ARISE. DON'T DUMP HIM RIGHT AWAY.
    My brother contacted his attorney late today after hearing the raidio show toady to see what legally can be done to this 17-19 year young man. Mr. Frazier should have just stuck with the Uncle Marvin instead of grasping to give uncle Marvin a last name.

Because while we do not begrudge people the right to make a name for themselves, they do not have the right to do is based on lying on people especially people he has never met, based on capitalizing from the Jackson family's grief and taking advantage of the devoted fans of Michael Jackson who know he is gone...just "Gone Too Soon"!
    My brother contacted his attorney late today after hearing the raidio show toady to see what legally can be done to this 17-19 year young man. Mr. Frazier should have just stuck with the Uncle Marvin instead of grasping to give uncle Marvin a last name.

Because while we do not begrudge people the right to make a name for themselves, they do not have the right to do is based on lying on people especially people he has never met, based on capitalizing from the Jackson family's grief and taking advantage of the devoted fans of Michael Jackson who know he is gone...just "Gone Too Soon"!

Some of his devoted fans KNOW that he's alive <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Don't worry about that. And I hope you take care of this person who you claim that he's a scammer.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I agree on the longer observation period. Why would anyone go so public, on air, mention his family link with someone, which could so easily be verified or not. Seems like a smart fella. Maybe there's a method or purpose to his madness. And it may even connect in a round about way to Michael.

I AGREE, HE HAS NO RIGHT, AS WELL AS ANYONE, TO LIE. THAT'S WHY I WAS SCEPTICAL TO HIS TALK ON CARLOTTA'S SHOW AND WHEN FOUND MARVIN'S INTERVIEW WAS MAD, THEN I EMAILED HIM TO VERIFY WHAT HE SAYS. IF HE SO CONFIDENT TO HAVE RADIO TALK ABOUT HOAX AND THAT HE IS BODYGUARD MARVIN'S NEPHEW WHO IS STILL WITH MICHAEL, THEN LET'S GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO SPEAK MORE. ASK HIM QUESTIONS. EVENTUALLY WE WILL FIGURE OUT WHETHER OR NOT HIS STORY IS LEGITIMATE. DON'T WORRY. THIS IS A HOAX "INVESTIGATORS" SITE TO CONSIDER ALL CONS & PROS.
    If he is indeed alive, and that would be one of the greatest blessings, he is not kickin it with Marvin Butts who was his bodyguard in the late 80's early 90's.

I know they are not together because Marvin will be at his office tomorrow just like he was today and the day they announcement Michael's passing.

But Mr. Frazier will be dealt with.
    If he is indeed alive, and that would be one of the greatest blessings, he is not kickin it with Marvin Butts who was his bodyguard in the late 80's early 90's.

I know they are not together because Marvin will be at his office tomorrow just like he was today and the day they announcement Michael's passing.

But Mr. Frazier will be dealt with.

DO YOU KNOW MARVIN'S PHONE NUMBER, OFFICE NUMBER PERHAPS? GIVE IT TO ME. I AM GONNA CALL HIM TOMORROW MYSELF. I VERY MUCH DO NOT LIKE BE BETRAID AND IF I NEED TO VERIFY ANYTHING, I CAN CALL ANYONE, I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT. (MICHAEL IS EXCEPTION <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ).
    Well time will show if he's legit or not. For now we can't say he's a scammer or not a scammer. We'll see. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Pls let us know if you call his office tomorrow Scorpion?
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    The number is 513-369-0065.
    OK, THIS IS WHAT I FOUND

<!-- m -->http://www.cincinnatibeacon.com/media/marvinbutts.pdf<!-- m -->

"Dec 14, 2005
    Dear Concerned City Official. Community Leader and School Official;
    My name is Marvin G. Butts, III. I am an entrepreneur here in Cincinnati. I am the President of
    Air Marvin's Limousine Service, Mr. Bubbles Detailing, Tall & Skinny Management, MGB Records
    located at 512 East 13th Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. I am also a personal bodyguard."

I ASSUME THIS IS HIM. THERE IS A PHONE NUMBER, I WILL CALL HIM TOMORROW & WILL POST WHAT I LEARN.