On The Air With Don Frazier

13»

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    OK, THIS IS WHAT I FOUND

<!-- m -->http://www.cincinnatibeacon.com/media/marvinbutts.pdf<!-- m -->

"Dec 14, 2005
    Dear Concerned City Official. Community Leader and School Official;
    My name is Marvin G. Butts, III. I am an entrepreneur here in Cincinnati. I am the President of
    Air Marvin's Limousine Service, Mr. Bubbles Detailing, Tall & Skinny Management, MGB Records
    located at 512 East 13th Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. I am also a personal bodyguard."

I ASSUME THIS IS HIM. THERE IS A PHONE NUMBER, I WILL CALL HIM TOMORROW & WILL POST WHAT I LEARN.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Mr. Bubbles Detailing, Tall & Skinny Management <--- those are very interesting names lol

Thank you Scorpion. I can't wait to hear from you
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • opusIIIopusIII Posts: 16
    That's the one. Talk to you tomorrow we open at 9:00 am Eastern
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    That's the one. Talk to you tomorrow we open at 9:00 am Eastern

Are you working at that office? PE me your name, so I could name when I call.
    Natalie.
    While I understand kids must start early in making a name for themselves...this whole hoax thing that this 16 year old has dragged Marvin into was so not the way. my apologies Daeqwon for spelling his last name wrong in my post.

This is who you are dealing with. http://www.daeqwonfrazier.exploretalent.com

We should not beat him up too bad over this, but maybe encourgae him to make a name for himself in an honest and more honorable manor...He is just a kid trying to find his way. I guess earlier 17-19 yrs. old...a little younger than we thought.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    More info here: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11713&start=125<!-- l -->
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11713&start=150<!-- l -->
  • gloveloveglovelove Posts: 192
    I aswell as other members from this forum were on the live chat yesterday . I fired as many questions at him as I could possibly think of. Other members also asked a lot of questions. He had an answer for everything...however I find somethings hard to believe, I mean he says michael was on the floor at the mansion, and the family were at the hospital he said Katherine was crying as they broke the news to her.So if he saw all that why does he think its an hoax????????? He also said he was there for 3 hours and the children were not there. When I asked what MJ was wearing he said Pj bottoms hmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!! I just dont know what to make of this guy, I will keep an open mind It would be good if we can think of some awkward questions to throw at this guy on the next show and see if he gives good answers.[/b]
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    This guy is a liar. If he was there and at the mansion, then why isnt he a witness for the case thats due for trial? Why havent we heard of him before now?

If he was in the house, thats pretty big news.. and he would be a witness and would not be able to speak so openly about what he has seen.
    Well we'll see today as soon as Scorpion calls Mr Butts' office <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Scorpion you talked to them yet? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669

Yes. I talked to our new member "OpusIII"- Natalie, who happens to be Marvin's sister. Right Natalie?
    @opusIII I replied to you on the other thread. It was pleasure speaking with you. Although it was brief, but thank you for taking time, I understand you were working.
    So, since this young man is fooling around, I will email him and twit that he is not a good actor and should stop look for fame based on lie.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    DancingTheDream, it is true what you say, this man no one has mentioned, only, referred to himself.
    We are talking about Michael Jackson, many people want their minutes of fame. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    ((((sigh)))) <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> :lol <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yes. I talked to our new member "OpusIII"- Natalie, who happens to be Marvin's sister. Right Natalie?
    @opusIII I replied to you on the other thread. It was pleasure speaking with you. Although it was brief, but thank you for taking time, I understand you were working.
    So, since this young man is fooling around, I will email him and twit that he is not a good actor and should stop look for fame based on lie.

Thank you so much for your effort hon. There're lots of weirdos around <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Thanx a lot for letting us know Opus. Blessings.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    If you fall for anything
    You'll stand for nothing
    The End <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->
  • Game PlayerGame Player Posts: 386
    Like Michael would really feel comfortable making or asking this man to not have contact with his own children for over a year <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> & you know Michael is talking to PP&B.
  • <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> After all this boy "nephew" of bodyguards, he just wanted his 15 minutes of fame? The story was just another false alarm among the many that have hurt our hearts tired? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • traceys_hometraceys_home Posts: 102
    He doesn't seem to be missing here:

[youtube:3va2bb9s]

That kid Don is crazy!!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->