DIMITRI DRAGHICESCU

Hello everyone.I was again on the page from Dimitri and I read that the dead body belongs to him and was not Michaels.That can ceep sense to my,but how must I figure that out?And maybe its beacuse of that that we dont see the Jackson family at Forrest Lawn?Maybe it is a hole bib plan of both familys,the Jacksons and the Draghicescus?

Comments

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    WHI IS THIS DIMITRI? OR WAS... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • WHI IS THIS DIMITRI? OR WAS... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    He is (or was) a 47 year old Rumanian MJ impersonator. Many think is possible it was him that died on June 25th. Here are details from a site;
    Michael Jackson death hoax part deux....
    Written by Administrator
    Friday, 10 July 2009 11:06
    I wrote earlier how there are a couple of sites who are saying Michael Jackson faked his death....

well someone spent time describing in detail the Michael Jackson faked his death:

this guy calls himself: Illuminus Theo (click on 'describing' to go directly to his page). He claims (and wrote a long story about it) and Jackson faked his death and here are a few things he had to say from his site:

Jackson's "Death"
    The night before Jackson's "death," he danced his heart out, almost literally (which underscored the impossibility of surviving the grueling schedule he'd announced to his public). He returned to his rented home, and was spirited away to a waiting jet at Burbank airport, which transported him to a location in the Southeastern U.S. that I dare not divulge (yet). But I must explain that the man who died of an alleged heart attack under the very hands of his personal physician (get real!) was not Jackson but a 47-year-old Romanian named Dimitrie Draghicescu, whom Illuminus Theo disgracefully dragged into this morbid affair.

Dimitrie Draghicescu--the Dead Jackson
    After fully 3 years of plastic surgery and training, Dimitrie could easily pass for a live Jackson, not to mention a dead one. But unlike the mighty Michael, Dimitrie did die. Dimitrie, not Jackson, was the one whisked to the hospital. Did you not wonder why the man who phoned 911 did not say "Michael Jackson" was the victim? It was not to avoid publicity but to insure that, should the 911 calls be analyzed by voice experts and electronic analyzers, no one could detect the stress from the caller's blatant falsehood.

Dimitrie agreed to die in Michael's place only because he had a terminal illness, and because Jackson had promised a generous reward to his family. And had Dimitrie refused, our Order would have revealed the Draghicescu family secret that had brought them to the attention of Illuminus Theo in the late 1700s (we too are familiar with the gold carrot-iron stick argument).
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    That Illuminati-thing sounds too much Hollywood to me but I think there was a Dimitrie Draghicescu who died instead of Michael Jackson.

And he played MJ for the hoax.
  • I read that blog a long time ago prehaps in July, and it turned out to be a site whos only intention is to fool people. They use stupid anagrams to decive peopel but if u switch the alpahets u often get this kind of translation:
    "I'm fooling you"
  • I think its true about Dimitrie!He even is a M.J impersonator.
  • GrazziaGrazzia Posts: 224
    its DIMITRIE
    i'm from Romania and DIMITRIE is the full name <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Hello everyone.I was again on the page from Dimitri and I read that the dead body belongs to him and was not Michaels.That can ceep sense to my,but how must I figure that out?And maybe its beacuse of that that we dont see the Jackson family at Forrest Lawn?Maybe it is a hole bib plan of both familys,the Jacksons and the Draghicescus?

Sorry, but this Dimitri has a website?? Could you send the link please? Cause I never found a wbsite of him...just this illuminati thing telling the people that he died on june 25th instead of Michael
  • Has anyone seen any pictures of this Dimitri chap? i haven't, i can't find one pic of him any where??
  • ChanceChance Posts: 250
    I think this is Dimitri.. and he's hot

5-14.jpg

46443770_1231072739dvoyn1.jpg
  • I think this is Dimitri.. and he's hot

"he's hot" lol! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

He is Carlo Riley <!-- m -->http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=46482484<!-- m -->
    I think this is Dimitri.. and he's hot

"he's hot" lol! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

He is Carlo Riley <!-- m -->http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=46482484<!-- m -->

Whoa that's weird...why when you google image Dimitri..would Carlo Riley's picture come up???
    ok I believe this is Dimitri

080828_mag_jackson000_ap.jpg
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
  • I think this is Dimitri.. and he's hot

5-14.jpg

46443770_1231072739dvoyn1.jpg

Surely the best of all impersonators.Looks really good <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    However, he is not bad I find no more pictures of him ... white somebody more pictures <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • WildyWildy Posts: 274
    He is pretty hot <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Now the man is 47 years old? Are there still pictures??? Does somebody know where?
  • Those pictures posted are most definetly Carlo Riley and yes- he is hot! I for one would not kick him out of my bedroom!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I have done much investigating and have been in no way able to find any pictures of Dimitrie. This seems to be weird and strange to say the least. It is as if any clue or link to him has been totally obliterated and wiped out and just leads us to this strange and (to me) unbelievable illiminati thing. As Dermot said "weird or what?"
    these stand-ins confuse me <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • ok I believe this is Dimitri

080828_mag_jackson000_ap.jpg

hmm well this guys nose is more rounded like the ambulance pic guy!!! hmmmm <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    this nose sees put on from see the edges ......, however MJ sees <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    This is the only one that I stored on Dimitri but don't have the trace where I got it from - could have been google images - so this is no proof.
    I can find nothing, pictures would be interesting from Him (as he looks older)Which is why I find only of nobody <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I tried researching info on Dimitrie when his name first come up a few months back to see if there could of been any weight to peoples claims regarding him. I could only come up with the miniscle info. Next to nothing. Seems like info on him via the web is not there. Don't know if that means anything. If anyone has a link with info regarding him, could you please post it. Thanks in advance.
    I would also like to get to know about that more ..., however, up to now I found nothing