gg55144,1250971542,ecasamj.jpg

Navi
    navi_michaeljackson.jpg

Carlos Riley

5-14.jpg

Dimitrie Draghicescu

080828_mag_jackson000_ap.jpg
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    uuuuum the last pic is Michael on his arrival at somewhere for his history world tour
  • That last one is Michael 100% and i don't think this Dimitrie exists maybe it's a clue he was hidden in Romania? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    So if Dimitri did die as Michael why didnt the autopsy show the terminal illness I dont understand
  • ChanceChance Posts: 250
    I don't believe that Michael needed someone to really die.. so that he could fake his death.. if you really think about it, that's ridiculous. It would not work and what would he gain.. He can't fool science and the medical examiner..and he really only needed the ambulance photo to fool the world and that could be done by photoshop, a mannequin, or simply going to the hospital in the ambulance himself. I don't believe Michael would use someone's death to benefit himself..especially when it's not even necessary, in order to pull of the hoax.
  • This dimitri guy looks like mj but all i could tell there doubles i dont know its weird to explain but mj has this it factor about him if i was in his presence i would know it was mj
  • hi! i'm new here and i thought i would share my opinion with you about Dimitrie Draghicescu.well, i think that the O2 guy could be this Dimitrie Draghicescu...cause i'm absolutely sure this was not Michael! just a thought...cause i see we are looking for a picture of DD and i think we've missed the O2 guy.
    I'm sure that was not Michael, his accent was different,for example when he said "these will be my final shows"(i don't remember exactly the words) he pronounced "these" with the s sound(not with the z sound, like it should be), like you would've pronounced "this". and his voice was different too, it was thicker.I'm from Romania and many romanians commit this mistake( with "these" and "this") when they learn english.it happened to me and to my other colleagues when we were in elementary school.
    i don't say that i'm 100% right ,but it was just my feeling regarding DD
    Nice to meet you all <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Welcome picky

I have my doubts because the O2-dude looks younger than a 47-year old usually does and the dead man was described as "old, frail and sickly".
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    i get this picture amongst all the michael ones.. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

here's the link 2 <!-- m -->http://analizesifapte.files.wordpress.c ... bnail1.jpg<!-- m -->
    @lisap27

My first thought on this picture was "Robin Williams? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> " (sorry for that) but now I see this guy is bald-headed...was there not a dead man with a bald? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

And on this picture he looks not very healthy...I don't know... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • So if Dimitri did die as Michael why didnt the autopsy show the terminal illness I dont understand
    I do not know but a lot of members on here established that the autopsies were fake, I think there were 2 different ones and I really do not think they could be genuine especially with the contents.
  • there is a site about this Dimitrie thing...

<!-- m -->http://illuminustheo.blogspot.com/2009/ ... -died.html<!-- m -->

After fully 3 years of plastic surgery and training, Dimitrie could easily pass for a live Jackson, not to mention a dead one. But unlike the mighty Michael, Dimitrie did die. Dimitrie, not Jackson, was the one whisked to the hospital. Did you not wonder why the man who phoned 911 did not say "Michael Jackson" was the victim? It was not to avoid publicity but to insure that, should the 911 calls be analyzed by voice experts and electronic analyzers, no one could detect the stress from the caller's blatant falsehood.

Dimitrie agreed to die in Michael's place only because he had a terminal illness, and because Jackson had promised a generous reward to his family. And had Dimitrie refused, our Order would have revealed the Draghicescu family secret that had brought them to the attention of Illuminus Theo in the late 1700s (we too are familiar with the gold carrot-iron stick argument).

romanian tabloids took the information from this site...it appeared in a few tabloids...
  • hi! i'm new here and i thought i would share my opinion with you about Dimitrie Draghicescu.well, i think that the O2 guy could be this Dimitrie Draghicescu...cause i'm absolutely sure this was not Michael! just a thought...cause i see we are looking for a picture of DD and i think we've missed the O2 guy.
    I'm sure that was not Michael, his accent was different,for example when he said "these will be my final shows"(i don't remember exactly the words) he pronounced "these" with the s sound(not with the z sound, like it should be), like you would've pronounced "this". and his voice was different too, it was thicker.I'm from Romania and many romanians commit this mistake( with "these" and "this") when they learn english.it happened to me and to my other colleagues when we were in elementary school.
    i don't say that i'm 100% right ,but it was just my feeling regarding DD
    Nice to meet you all <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Hi and a very warm welcome. What you write is very interesting. I also thought the 02 MJ accent was slightly dodgy and you saying about the Romanian accent and the fact that Dimitrie is from there needs more investigation. I also think he looked too healthy and much younger than the MJ we had seen in the last few months.
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    @AgentBJ

i have no idea to be honest!! i just googled it an that was it!! also had the thought that Dimitrie Draghicescu could be a fake person and an anagram for something else!! but tried to solve it with anagram solvers and nothing!! pfffttt i dunno!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

just an update on your last post!! have you ever sin Ecas without his MJ makeup? i don't think there much alike.. until he puts his makeup on.. just like that bald guy.. makeup does wonders!!
    Dimitrie Grama is possibly an author or whatever and I am sure he is still alive:

As you can read here he was born in 1947

<!-- m -->http://www.agero-stuttgart.de/REVISTA-A ... anescu.htm<!-- m -->
  • Welcome picky

I have my doubts because the O2-dude looks younger than a 47-year old usually does and the dead man was described as "old, frail and sickly".

thank you for your greets! i'm happy to be here, with people that don't think i'm crazy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Has anyone seen any pictures of this Dimitri chap? i haven't, i can't find one pic of him any where??

I`m new and I`m glad that I can share some facts with you. You are really great investigating unit. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I greet all! I found this picture. Is it Michael or...? What do you think?

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=488926724&albumID=539450&imageID=3128799
  • Has anyone seen any pictures of this Dimitri chap? i haven't, i can't find one pic of him any where??

I`m new and I`m glad that I can share some facts with you. You are really great investigating unit. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I greet all! I found this picture. Is it Michael or...? What do you think?

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=488926724&albumID=539450&imageID=3128799

that's a wax figure.

that's a wax figure.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I think this is Dimitri.. and he's hot

5-14.jpg

46443770_1231072739dvoyn1.jpg

Oh, yes! I have these pics too. He seems to be that Dimitrie Draghicescu, a terminally ill man who agreed to 'die' instead of Michael. Don't blame me but this theory seems so plausible to me!

But who is this person? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    I thought it was MJ
    michaeljacksonwhite.jpg w308.png
  • I think this is Dimitri.. and he's hot

5-14.jpg

46443770_1231072739dvoyn1.jpg

Oh, yes! I have these pics too. He seems to be that Dimitrie Draghicescu, a terminally ill man who agreed to 'die' instead of Michael. Don't blame me but this theory seems so plausible to me!

But who is this person? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    I thought it was MJ
    michaeljacksonwhite.jpg w308.png
  • koulio02koulio02 Posts: 120
    Vous Salut
  • koulio02koulio02 Posts: 120
    it's him !! no soucy!
  • The Ebony Magazine cover IS Michael but Carlo (impersonator) also did a photo shoot based on the Ebony one.
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Could this be the reason Michael made so many trips to the medical center? Maybe it was the double with the terminal illness?