DIMITRI DRAGHICESCU

Comments

• I would also like to get to know about that more ..., however, up to now I found nothing
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> it is like he never exsisted how strange is that
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Spakkle29ful,
    Yes, I would have with pleasure information, however ....... where this man is now there? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Spakkle29ful,
    Yes, I would have with pleasure information, however ....... where this man is now there? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i love you but are you stalking me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Spakkle29full
    Thanks, however, say sometimes where he is now there?I find nothing ...... said MJ should have done a sensor on the trousers then this would not have happened .......Then this would have remained to us saved
  • Spakkle29full
    Thanks, however, say sometimes where he is now there?I find nothing ...... said MJ should have done a sensor on the trousers then this would not have happened .......Then this would have remained to us saved
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> i am confused i dont understand what you mean
    I have written sometimes in a contribution if we had known this, one would have had to equip MJ with a bug (detection device) in the trousers.
    Then this would not have happened ....... all this search to stand-ins....
  • I have written sometimes in a contribution if we had known this, one would have had to equip MJ with a bug (detection device) in the trousers.
    Then this would not have happened ....... all this search to stand-ins....
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> i am even more confused someone help me am i stupid or what ,someone slap me with a wet fish <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Spakkle29ful
    all the same, forget it with in English hard for me.......Sorry
  • Spakkle29ful
    all the same, forget it with in English hard for me.......Sorry
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> i love you really but im so confused your english is good its me my head is hurting today i cant think right,and i like you stalking me just slap me with a wet fish and i will be alright <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Spakkle29ful
    My brain is probably demanded too much, come quite in a mess .... with in English.
    wait for my committal ....... MJs on me sees already wait with a nice white vest for me .... need I no more rent pay. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Spakkle29ful
    My brain is probably demanded too much, come quite in a mess .... with in English.
    wait for my committal ....... MJs on me sees already wait with a nice white vest for me .... need I no more rent pay. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> my padded cell is free come on in we can be insane together <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Spakkle29ful [/ color]
    However, it is still happened if it goes on so...
    MJ Help me!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    ok I believe this is Dimitri

080828_mag_jackson000_ap.jpg

hmm well this guys nose is more rounded like the ambulance pic guy!!! hmmmm <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Ummm this is Michael i have this picture of him sent to me from the fan club years ago!!!
    I find none of the doubles (whom I know) MJ see to do not mistake similarly ... really
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    ok I believe this is Dimitri

hmm well this guys nose is more rounded like the ambulance pic guy!!! hmmmm <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Ummm this is Michael i have this picture of him sent to me from the fan club years ago!!!

that is definetly Michael.
  • Thanks for all the pics, but i am so confused to who is who?LOL! Michael's nose was thinner?
  • I read that blog a long time ago prehaps in July, and it turned out to be a site whos only intention is to fool people. They use stupid anagrams to decive peopel but if u switch the alpahets u often get this kind of translation:
    "I'm fooling you"
    HAHAHAHA! I didnt know that about the anagrams-I read it a long time ago too....the illuminati stuff usually is not so far off base but this definantly was.
  • Thanks for all the pics, but i am so confused to who is who?LOL! Michael's nose was thinner?
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> MOST OF US ARE CONFUSED ABOUT THIS ONE <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> YOU ARE NOT ALONE
  • So is Carlo Riley the one from South America? Man, he is HOT. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I have read about Dimitri but can not find anything about him either.. How many amazing double can MJ have?
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    I have read about Dimitri but can not find anything about him either.. How many amazing double can MJ have?

I think he has an army of doubles! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • tiida11tiida11 Posts: 248
    Yes, the Romanian Dimitrie/ Dumitru Draghicescu but not the one who the encyclopedia presents. That one, a savant,lived long time ago and had no relationship with MJ . What I read is that DD was close enough to Michael, that he was terminally ill and agreed to 'die for Michael' in change of the best treatment and care during his last months of life.Giving the secrecy around Michael's disappearance, close casket, lack of any photo of the dead body,different names on the DC(Michael Joseph Jackson is dead not Michael Joe Jackson as registered on the main documents) this version could be taken as believable and we could find more proofs in this case.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Yes, the Romanian Dimitrie/ Dumitru Draghicescu but not the one who the encyclopedia presents. That one, a savant,lived long time ago and had no relationship with MJ . What I read is that DD was close enough to Michael, that he was terminally ill and agreed to 'die for Michael' in change of the best treatment and care during his last months of life.Giving the secrecy around Michael's disappearance, close casket, lack of any photo of the dead body,different names on the DC(Michael Joseph Jackson is dead not Michael Joe Jackson as registered on the main documents) this version could be taken as believable and we could find more proofs in this case.

Yeah but that is the story told by this illuminati-site, right?
  • tiida11tiida11 Posts: 248
    I think this is Dimitri.. and he's hot

5-14.jpg

46443770_1231072739dvoyn1.jpg

Oh, yes! I have these pics too. He seems to be that Dimitrie Draghicescu, a terminally ill man who agreed to 'die' instead of Michael. Don't blame me but this theory seems so plausible to me!
  • ok I believe this is Dimitri

Of Course this is Mike <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • ChanceChance Posts: 250
    Ummm this is Michael i have this picture of him sent to me from the fan club years ago!!

that is definetly Michael.

Hmmm ok but when I found the picture it said it was Dimitri