Starting the www.elvisandmj.com media rally

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I tweeted properly now.

• I was released from Gmail Jail, but now am in again! New round tomorrow... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Hey, y'all- I think it would be a good idea to e-mail this address as well: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:news@kpfk.org">news@kpfk.org</a><!-- e --> It's a great, commercial-free, non-profit progressive Cali radio station- I listen to it every day, they're very against the Big Corps and they deliver real investigative reports.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Oh, and y'all, I've got Yahoo- do I have send the e-mail to each one, one at a time..?
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Oh, and y'all, I've got Yahoo- do I have send the e-mail to each one, one at a time..?

Hello <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I don't know with yahoo but I advise you to create a Gmail account, you can send 500 emails at a time.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Email done ( but a few adresses were not accepted)

Twitter done! ( I hope I did it right!)
  • To say well done to those who posted. You did great.

I personnally opted for selective communications with media outlets using different messages as per the style/interest of the publication to broaden the chances of triggering some interest; whilst doing so, I noticed once more that mainsteam media are more interested in spreading bad news and publishing unfounded gossips than doing good investigative journalism... I guess they don't know how to anymore!

Copy of my standard letter for those who want to use a slightly shorter version of the one posted by Souza.

"Dear Madam/Sir,

The purpose of my communication is to draw your attention to the similarities between the deaths of Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson and the possibility of both individuals having faked their deaths. With the recent re-opening of the Vernon Presley estate for the first time ever and the pending court hearing at the Shelby County Chancery Court in Memphis, Tennessee to establish that Eliza Presley is Vernon’s daughter and Elvis’ half sister, it may not be long before it is confirmed that Elvis is Alive!

A woman by the name of Eliza Presley (formerly Alice Elizabeth Tiffin) undertook a series of DNA tests to prove that she is Vernon Presley’s daughter; the news was reported on Fox8 and Fox13 channels in the United States (Please refer to the following videos for further information:
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjNJCt2y7_I<!-- m --> ; <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhb8jVN6Tl8;<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2qdrxAFVwU<!-- m --> )

The DNA samples tested includes those of a certain “Jesse Presley” who is said to be Elvis himself, those samples were tested by a number of Laboratories, including the Paleo-DNA Laboratory in Ontario, Canada which also issued written reports about all the various samples showing that:
    - Eliza and "Jesse" are likely to be biologically related as half-siblings sharing one parent." The report shows a match of 9 out of the 13 "loci" tested.
    -There is no likelihood of Jesse being Eliza's father as 11 out of 13 matching "loci" is apparently needed for that.
    - Jesse and Brenda Smith [the recognized maternal first cousin of Elvis] are 418 times more likely to be related than someone from the general population, suggesting they are biologically related. 6 out of 13 "loci" match.
    - Jesse and Donna Presley [the recognized paternal first cousin of Elvis] are 45.7 times more likely to be related than the general public, again indicating they are likely to be biologically related. 5 out of 9 "loci" match.
    - Eliza and Donna Presley are 31.95 times more likely to be related, so once again, they are likely to be related. 5 out of 9 "loci" match.
    - The 2002 FOX TV Jesse sample was a 100% match with the 2008 Jesse sample (A sample directly sent to Eliza by Jesse). All 13 out of 13 "loci" match.
    Eliza Presley is now awaiting a court hearing where Lisa Marie Presley will either provide DNA evidence or a Court Permission to exhume Vernon Presley body will be sought in order to officially prove her claims. (You may want to read further information about the case at <!-- m -->http://www.probatelawyerblog.com/2010/0 ... alive.html<!-- m --> or visit Eliza Presley’s website: <!-- m -->http://www.elizapresley.org<!-- m --> )

The similarities in life an in death between the 2 Kings are such that if Elvis Presley is proven to be alive, Michael Jackson is very likely to be alive as well and could shock the world by coming back, didn’t he say ”You ain`t seen nothing yet, and the best is yet to come."! Let’s have a look at a few of those parallels:

- One was the King of Rock, the other the King of Pop
    - One lived in Graceland, the other in Neverland
    - One married the daughter of the other
    - Both their deaths were claimed to be drug and heart related
    - They both died at home
    - They were both taken by ambulance, even though already dead
    - They both received CPR on the way to Hospital and were both declared dead at the hospital
    - Both deaths led to an investigation into their doctors
    - Their middle names were different in death than in life (Aron vs Aaron and Joe vs Joseph)
    - Films were released after their deaths: This is it and This is Elvis
    - Elvis started his last concert with a 2001 space Odyssey song and Michael started his last tour (HIStory) with an MJ 2040 spaceship and in both cases the sum of the day month and year of their death is equal to the year of their concert intro. (Elvis 16 + 8 + 1977 = 2001; Michael 25 + 6+ 2009 = 2040)
    More details can be found at <!-- m -->http://elvisandmj.com<!-- m -->.

I trust that you will find the story insightful and worthwhile of consideration for a future publication.

Warmest regards,"

With L.O.V.E

TheRunningGirl, I liked the style of your email, so I used yours instead (hope you don't mind). Mo & Souza, the content is pretty much the same so I'm sure the desired result will be gained.

I've been put in Gmail jail for the moment <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> , so I'll be back at it tomorrow! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

It's all for L.O.V.E.

• I just added 30 twitter accounts to the Media Twitters in this thread: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12708<!-- l -->

Let's do another Twitter round..!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    If, done <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    And i'm DONE with the twitter too! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• TheRunningGirl, I liked the style of your email, so I used yours instead (hope you don't mind). Mo & Souza, the content is pretty much the same so I'm sure the desired result will be gained.

I've been put in Gmail jail for the moment <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> , so I'll be back at it tomorrow! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

It's all for L.O.V.E.

Hello! Speechless - You are welcome.

With L.O.V.E
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    I have send almost to everone in the "email list". I think this mail bombing is going to work. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    2 bad u can't send as much email in one day as u want on hotmail.com
  • Just got done with my second round of emails. I keep getting a delivery failure notice with some of them though. It seems to be the ones that aren't in the US.. wonder what's up with that? The majority of them sent though.
  • newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153
    I'm halfway through my 2nd round but I'll be spending another night in mail-jail before I can continue!!

A lot more are being bounced back to me.....!!
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Wow..i have never sent so many emails in my life!! Did another round today and have my next round set up for tomorrow and the next day! This is great guys! Someone is bound to stand up and take notice!
    Love you all! keep up the good work friends! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Dayna

• Even after so many emails and tweets to the media about elvisandmj.com still no one has had the guts to touch this subject. Instead of attention for elvisandmj.com and Eliza's story, which involves undeniable DNA evidence, soon to be presented in court, the media went nuts over the Mocienne Elizabeth Petit Jackson story.

There are definitely parallels between the stories, on of them is that Barbara Ross said she's not MPJ's mother and Eliza's mother denies to have slept with Vernon Presley, another parallel is the claim for a DNA test.

It's sad to see that the media rather prefers on picking up on a bizarre story by a woman who claims she's Mike's daughter, and according to TMZ "claims when she was 9 years old, Katherine Jackson hatched a plan to "abduct" MPJ and send her to Belgium to protect Michael's "reputation." She claims all 7 of her abductors were later murdered." than picking up on a story which is based on undeniable DNA evidence.

That whole story about 7 of her abductors is not mentioned on MPJ's website by the way, not even in Google's cache from July 15, but apparently no one from the media bothered to check and they all just happily copied and pasted TMZ's story. The "secretly impregnated" is nowhere to be found on MPJ's website either, just as "MPJ also claims she was diagnosed with Vitiligo".

This perfectly shows that the media doesn't care about accuracy, and that bizarre news sells. The more bizarre the story is, the bigger the snowball effect is going to be...

Mo course, they invent stories apart, lying and manipulation are intriguing and some gossip shit. Prefer to publish a story that is not confirmed, to publish something that has a "99.9%" chance of being real.
  • What if we're blowing this for Michael by doing this? I've already sent emails, and I was going to again, but what if by bringing so much attention to this we're just putting him in more danger? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

If this does have to do with Illuminati like people think it does, what if this is just making it more noticeable, or what if he just can't come back, because it will have lost the Wow factor? Maybe I'm just being paranoid here, but I'm starting to have doubts. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I received a response but I am not sure how to answer this, he sent me the video. The reporter or whatever he is obviously didn't read the links. I guess he wants me to explain it all to him. I am sorry I didn't post this sooner but I thought it was just another returned email at first. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Any ideas on how I should answer this or if I should or what?

RE: Important News Story?

Potter, Jim (WIN)
    Potter, Jim (WIN)
    <!-- e -->JPotter@thestar.canwest.com<!-- e -->)
    Sent: July 26, 2010 7:16:11 PM
    To: Serenity Dreams
    Fox the Fox 2008 -DNA from Elvis ?? -and now ??

[youtube:e6xv2r40]
    Serenitys_Dream, at least you answered one, he seems to regard to the video of Fox, you could send an email asking what you want to know and if he read all the mail
    Serenity, he is the only one who has responded to me as well! Same email as yours. Has anyone else had any responses? Anyone have any other ideas of what we can do to get the attention of the press??
    Sending Love to all of my beautiful Soldiers Of Love! <3 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Dayna
  • Well I guess this mission has been unsuccessful. I knew the whole time this wouldn't work because Elvis and MJ bamming together is nonsense
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Well I guess this mission has been unsuccessful. I knew the whole time this wouldn't work because Elvis and MJ bamming together is nonsense

I think even if we had gotten zero responses, the rally would still be a success. All across the globe, intelligent and resourceful minds have been made aware of our compelling evidence regarding the dual hoax. We have done our part in preparing the media for "The Greatest Show on Earth". I also think that any great article will take some time for the writer to complete and patience on our part, but I believe it will be well worth the waiting.
    well said angel, "" It would be good to remember that "Rome was not done in a day", we are all in the same boat and we could sink it if we insist on highlight only bad things
    I agree Angel and Paula...we have done our part, We have "planted the seed", now we just have to sit back and be patient. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->