Dr. Conrad Murray -- Son On a Beach

Comments

• pepperpepper Posts: 558
    I've been looking all over the net to try and find some photos of Barry Gibb's swimming pool area but no luck. I think we need to find photos of Barry's home and pool area and even Robin's too for good measure.

This is a photo of the pool at Loew's in Miami Beach, taken by a tourist. Looks like the same pool as the Murray pics.

loews-miami-beach-hotel.jpg

<!-- m -->http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/ ... -hotel.jpg<!-- m -->

If you go to this link and click on "Photos" under Trip Advisor Popularity Index you can see a lot of photos of the pool and hotel taken by tourists.

<!-- m -->http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review ... orida.html<!-- m -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Nicole Alvarez

49793972.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    For a better comparison:
    This is very strnage...ok, it's a hoax...but come on...how ,many people are in on it... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I see dead people!! well no not really but definitely faces and figures on the back of the woman with Dr Murray- Nicole Alvarez. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I'll describe the largest I can see. The lightest spot in the centre of her back is part of his nose and his forehead is also mainly light. The top of his head is pointing towards her earring and the face angles down to her right side (angles down and left in the photo). His left eye and cheek are covered by the curved shadow in the centre of her back and he is kind of smiling. There are more but I think that one is the easiest to see.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I see dead people!! well no not really but definitely faces and figures on the back of the woman with Dr Murray- Nicole Alvarez. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

There is not one picture of those beach party photos that I enlarged that does not have an eye or a face embedded in it on a body, a back, a leg, an arm.
    And it's all Michael's eyes.

No, I'm not drugged, and no, I did not see them right away. They are well hidden at first sight.
    And yes, I think somebody is doing that for a purpose.

I remember the Houston billboard just across Shell Plaza and a few blocks from Murray's lawyer, showing Michael's Invincible right eye.

Seems he just turns back on them, putting his eyes everywhere to let them know he's watching them.

Go, Michael! It is all for L.O.V.E.
    This is just the beginning. So true. So true.
    "There is not one picture of those beach party photos that I enlarged that does not have an eye or a face embedded in it on a body, a back, a leg, an arm.
    And it's all Michael's eyes. "

Seriously I do not see anything.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> already my family said it to me, they me go there is necessary to take a psychiatrist <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I am a "pea counter" - probably that's why I notice it.
    I see even the dust on a wall. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    More Pics..

cmurray073110_02.jpg
    be8c6e894020.jpg
    cmurray073110_17.jpg
    cmurray073110_12.jpg
    cmurray073110_14.jpg
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    *giggles* Murray sure does have boney skinny legs for someone with such a gut and heavy mid section. Something still looks dorky as heck about him. And maybe that umbrella that says "Brothers" is trying to say something. Not to mention they sure do keep that child out in the sun a lot <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Can you clear something up for me ? Is it normal that the sand looks grey ? It's like they were on the moon.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Note the trash can behind Murray. Not really the right place for that no ? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Nicole Alvarez is also an actress

nicolealvarez500.jpg

And look the movie:
    [youtube:3q4bp7ly]

nicolev.jpg

the same sign in the neck

nicole2.jpg

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Can you clear something up for me ? Is it normal that the sand looks grey ? It's like they were on the moon.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

The moon landing and the moon landing-images shown to us are also a hoax... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Perhaps they've used the same scenery. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Note the trash can behind Murray. Not really the right place for that no ? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> this get's better and better !!! I have a BIG smile on my face now ! Thank you <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    And the woman who this in the beach with Murray also is Nicole Alvarez <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125

There is not one picture of those beach party photos that I enlarged that does not have an eye or a face embedded in it on a body, a back, a leg, an arm.

No, I'm not drugged, and no, I did not see them right away. They are well hidden at first sight.

I remember the Houston billboard just across Shell Plaza and a few blocks from Murray's lawyer, showing Michael's Invincible right eye.

Seems he just turns back on them, putting his eyes everywhere to let them know he's watching them.

Even some pics not related to Michael have eyes/images in them......I know I'm not imagining it. I wonder why they would do that? Some of the faces are "zombie or skeleton-like". Have you seen any that look like that?
  • Went to the Lowe's today. No Murray registered, but that is expected. We had some drinks and strolled around for about 3 hours today. No sign of him or the entourage in all the pictures. They may have left or may not have been here at all.

My next mission is Barry Gibb's place. I have the connection and he won't budge. Barry has been pretty quite. The kids were at Malik's place last year weren't they? All these people live in the same vicinity. MJ had a nice circle of friends(thugs) in this area and I bet he spent more time in Miami than we ever knew.

I bet you are absolutely right about this. Someone in an interview said that he and MJ would party in New York and Miami, right? I'm not surprised that you didn't see Murray and group but thank you so much for taking the time to go check this out. Please let us know what happens with the Gibb's. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Oh wowie, this time photos by "Fame" instead of by the National Photo Group!

murray_0003_Layer_9_full.jpg

I see green leaves/foliage everywhere. It seems intentional, but what would it mean?
    It seems to me that this foliage is not the print of this towel, is as if they had placed it there
    Yes I agree - is it really there or added to the photo?

Even some pics not related to Michael have eyes/images in them......I know I'm not imagining it. I wonder why they would do that? Some of the faces are "zombie or skeleton-like". Have you seen any that look like that?

Some of the images do seem a bit ghostly.

I looked at the large green leaf again - and there is at least one face on it!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> At the top, on the left side as you look at it and below the shadow. Can anyone else see that?
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Yes I see that Elsa and another on the other side of the leaf just a little further down. Mind you I'm now spotting faces in the tile patterns in my bathroom floor. What are you doing to me Mike?
    Hi RK, maybe we are all Mikeallucinating. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    I looked at the large green leaf again - and there is at least one face on it!! At the top, on the left side as you look at it and below the shadow. Can anyone else see that

I see it too.
  • Oh, now I've actually seen the face! Why it is there? It takes time and patience in order to discover it, but it's there! Hmmmm, I'm ready for the madhouse! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384
    If you look at that green leaf, it looks like some writing on it if you look at it sideways. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Why is the leaf there at all? Why at all on the deck chair? Did I miss something?
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    i see it to, a face on the leaf <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> soon we will be locked up i suppose ,i allready have my straightjacket on <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Finally maybe someone can see this besides me!!

gagawomanexample1.jpg

That's definitely the same woman. But I wonder who she is. A nanny for MJ's and Murray's kids? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

A video made about it. I don't think that guy is the judge but that woman is the same one <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:2jda372w]
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

Oh wowie, this time photos by "Fame" instead of by the National Photo Group!

murray_0003_Layer_9_full.jpg

I see green leaves/foliage everywhere. It seems intentional, but what would it mean?

And Murray is wearing a GREEN shorts with foliages on!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->