Dr. Conrad Murray -- Son On a Beach

123457»

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    These are fig and palm leaves. Not the same as banana. Still all jungle though. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Banana leaves are large, flexible, and waterproof. They are often used as ecologically friendly disposable food containers or as "plates" in South Asia and several Southeast Asian countries.

Steamed with dishes they impart a subtle sweet flavor. They often serve as a wrapping for grilling food. The leaves contain the juices, protects food from burning and adds a subtle flavor.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana<!-- m -->

Thank you Elsa ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Maybe there are two Murrays....the athletic one we saw running on the beach, then this one we see by the pool. This could all be staged....that's what it feels like. I am starting to really wonder about Murray again. There is a comparison thread Murray to Michael....I'm going to re-read that. Adventure, escapism........talent like we've never seen before. Discovering the man we never knew.
    Yes, I think the real image of Michael is far from what we, the public, know. Strip away all the make-up, the wigs, the designer clothes, the bling.......we have a man we would not know. However, we know his heart and that has never changed. His heart has always said, "I love you". Michael is a master at creating an image....that's all we have known. Look deeper to find his purpose in all this, his message from his heart....that is what I have learned from this.

Blessings to you!
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    i like what you just wrote and yes we dont know the man behind all this without make up and wigs etc....thanks for your post <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> i will re read also again because we might overlooked something some where ... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    OMG on the third picture the man with the notebook looked like Arnie Klein when I first saw that <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I haven't read all the post, but I found out that the man on the laptop is Retired Judge Kevin L. Schwartz from the MJ-Conspiracy forum.