Against animal cruelty and violence

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    page is obviously gone! good job!

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    lol, do you know how easy it is to make a new one? They will have another one in an hour, heck, in 10 minutes if they want! The point is, alert authorities so they can do something about it before you alert facebook so they can see it and get the evidence they need to find these people and prosecute! Now it's down and gone! Lets pray someone in authority saw it before it was taken down and these sick people will pay!

Yes let's hope the people in charge of closing FB pages took action and reported them.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Still! That page was there for a long time and there's a FB page against it: <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/pages/1000-Firm ... 2626315160<!-- m -->

I guess they already reported it somewhere
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    It's really the question here is not whether the page is or is not, the question is to alert the authorities or someone who can do something.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I'm glad the link was removed before I've seen this.
    Everytime I see animal cruelty, i get really really depressed.
  • I´m glad I didn´t see the page, after having read the posts (also was the link already removed). I bet I would have had sleeping problems as well.
  • OMG! I hope they are reported and charged to the largest extent of the law! These sickos don't have anything else better to do with their time than to practice this &^%$???!
    <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I am a person who starts crying when I see trucks taking animals to the meat works for slaughter so I am very glad to have not seen this. I voiced my complaint but did not open the link . <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • I'm glad I came after the link was gone. I get SOO Effing pissed off when I see animal cruelty. .______.
    At least the page was taken down. Just thinking about this makes me mad. >.<
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Note: I do not have a weak stomach, but that... wow.
    I'm hugging my doggy and I advise that you do not even TRY and find the link.
    Not worth the emotional pain.
    I'm glad the page is down. Thanks Soldiers of Love. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Maybe someone should have contacted the Humane Society?
    Or is there something wrong with them too? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    i can't see the link to that page, can someone give me the link plz??
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Trust me you would not want too see the link but animal torture was involved and filmed it happens I am afraid we have to watch out for it a andnprotect creatures
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    how horrible can people be?!i mean those freaks are not even considered to be human beings, they are just beasts, monsters and need a serious help, i wish they were arrested and tortured as they torture poor animals, by the way i'm glad now that i couldn't see the pictures, i'm too sensitive to such problems and those pictures might hound me in my nightmares.
  • I am more than happy to report this link but I cannot see anymore stuff like this, I seriously cannot take it.I have enough nightmares in my head about this already and it sends my heart and soul into spasms.Thanx for the alert Hazzly I suggest we all send out as much love and light as we can muster to have this situation changed aswell - it has got to stop!
  • NeVrOzAyNeVrOzAy Posts: 58
    reported !
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    I saw this yesterday. I think the page is deleted now.
    But I have some news telling that this was a fake, the video and the pictures of the dogs are from 1 year ago ! And the real person who tortured them are now in jail since 1 year.
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    No the page can't be reported PETA need to know the animals are being tortured PETA would need to know

PETA is no better than those psychos. http://www.petakillsanimals.com/
    I saw this yesterday. I think the page is deleted now.
    But I have some news telling that this was a fake, the video and the pictures of the dogs are from 1 year ago ! And the real person who tortured them are now in jail since 1 year.

really? Then I'm glad the page is down now & they're in jail
    Awesome news thanks =)
  • suomursusuomursu Posts: 111
    I didn't see the page but apparently you're promoting animal rights. You guys saw something shocking and thought it was WRONG. I just have to ask ... how many of you worried about this subject, eats meat and uses animal-tested cosmetics, for example. I'm not judging anyone but I'm giving something to think about. L.O.V.E.
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Such f***ing b*st*rds should just D!E! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    I didn't see the page but apparently you're promoting animal rights. You guys saw something shocking and thought it was WRONG. I just have to ask ... how many of you worried about this subject, eats meat and uses animal-tested cosmetics, for example. I'm not judging anyone but I'm giving something to think about. L.O.V.E.

Eat meat it's not the same thing that torture an animal, most of the time domestic, for nothing, just for pleasure.
    I admeet that the animal we kill for the meat are not necessary killed cleany, but it's certainly not as long as the torture on those dogs.

And I'm a man I don't use cosmetics <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hi guys, PETA got back in touch with me and this is what they emailed me:
    Dear

Thank you for contacting PETA. We share your concern about disturbing Web sites, e-mails, and postings, and your message has been passed along to the appropriate staff members here for review. The good news is that this Facebook page has been removed due to an overwhelming number of complaints.

For actions that you can take in response to Web sites that depict cruelty to animals and to learn more about what PETA is doing about this issue, please see <!-- m -->http://www.PETA.org/actioncenter/onlinecruelty.asp<!-- m -->. To learn about other ways that you can help animals, please visit PETA’s Web site <!-- m -->http://www.PETA.org/actioncenter<!-- m -->.

Thanks again for bringing this issue to our attention and for everything that you do to help animals!

Sincerely,

The PETA Staff

<!-- m -->http://www.PETA.org<!-- m -->
    Now, I'd like to say my bit. I understand that we all want to do what is right. At what cost? I was one of the "lucky" ones who clicked on that link and what I saw has been all I can think of for the past two days. I am terribly terribly disturbed and there was no need for me to see that. I have children who I need to be here for and I can't do that when I am away in my mind thinking of what I saw. I imagine most people here are sensitive people, we all like a sensitive man, Michael Jackson and we need to protect eachother.. I'm not blaming anyone but I hope that something like this won't happen again. First, this is not the topic of this forum, second, one person could have reported the problem on their own without the need of getting any one else involved by posting a link with very disturbing material. Don't you see, that is the agenda of these people, they want you to pass on their crap for everyone to see. Please, lets keep this forum to topics about MJ and if anyone needs help in the future, post a very very detailed warning about the link, or just forget the link all together.
  • suomursusuomursu Posts: 111

Eat meat it's not the same thing that torture an animal, most of the time domestic, for nothing, just for pleasure.
    I admeet that the animal we kill for the meat are not necessary killed cleany, but it's certainly not as long as the torture on those dogs.

Surely you wash yourself with some kind of soap and brush your teeth etc.? To me those are cosmetics.
    What do u expect? It says right from the title "against animal cruelty and violence" and in the message i sent it said "OMG HORRIBLE" .. and so did the tweet of TITOholics.. did you expect a garden filled with roses? It is ur own decision whether you click it or not
    I checked the cache version of a site since everything was deleted and I found some people who said it was old news and that authorities took care of them already and seems they're in jail. So if that's true then I'm glad the page is down now.
  • something to cheer everyone up...this is so cute!
    [youtube:10maoydy]

Surely you wash yourself with some kind of soap and brush your teeth etc.? To me those are cosmetics.

I don't wash myself, and I don't brush my teeth.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Joke.

Ok, but this is normal that cosmetics are tested on animals before on humans.
    And I have to tell you that some cosmetics are really bad for the health in long term.