Katherine and Joe to Divorce

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    How strange that TMZ has not published anything about it <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    I think the fact that TMZ has not posted it makes me doubt it. About Katherine's sad looks, I believe the world for many years has noted that the Jackson family loved theatrics, and were all a well-oiled family entertainment business, having been in the lime-light for 45 years. I still feel the will leaving Joe out may be fake, because MJ has said a couple of times, that he has forgiven his father, and believes him to be very smart.
    Hesouttamylife:
    Oh yeah I forgot to mention that by the end of the dream I had been teleported to the live audience.
    Talk about interactive television! I enjoyed your dream. About the sunflower disguise, to me a lady with blond hair spread out could look symbolically like a sunflower. MJ never likes to just come out and say something, but it has to be cloaked.
  • Was he to the left? Was the hat yellow? It was after all just a dream but it seemed so REAL <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that by the end of the dream I had been teleported to the live audience <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.weez.com/2010/08/hat-man-at- ... who-is-he/<!-- m -->

This was one of the comments. Has anyone brought Rick Baker's name up in past posts? I don't remember the name.

juratuke says:
    August 5, 2010 at 3:20 am

the hat man is Rick Baker, make up artist, he did Thriller.
  • Was he to the left? Was the hat yellow? It was after all just a dream but it seemed so REAL <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that by the end of the dream I had been teleported to the live audience <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.weez.com/2010/08/hat-man-at- ... who-is-he/<!-- m -->

This was one of the comments. Has anyone brought Rick Baker's name up in past posts? I don't remember the name.

juratuke says:

the hat man is Rick Baker, make up artist, he did Thriller[/b].

really? didn't karen release some photos and take credit for thriller makeup. that never made any sense to me.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    That is such an old photo of Katherine and it's nothing new. She doesn't look devastated, she looks like she's really tired and is like why oh why do I have to put up with Michael's antics and sit here and listen to Joe blabbing in my ear and to me it looks like she's sorry that Michael is putting an end to his career, killing his career. Katherine knows the entire story I think and it's sooo hard for her bearing this secret at her age.
    That is such an old photo of Katherine and it's nothing new. She doesn't look devastated, she looks like she's really tired and is like why oh why do I have to put up with Michael's antics and sit here and listen to Joe blabbing in my ear and to me it looks like she's sorry that Michael is putting an end to his career, killing his career. Katherine knows the entire story I think and it's sooo hard for her bearing this secret at her age.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I go for that too.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Imagine having to sit there and look at a coffin that should have your son inside. That thought would bring me to tears..

She could also be crying because of the whole situation Michael was in. He must of been so desperate to put on a whole hoax death show. xoxox
  • by 2good2btrue » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:31 pm
    Imagine having to sit there and look at a coffin that should have your son inside. That thought would bring me to tears..

She could also be crying because of the whole situation Michael was in. He must of been so desperate to put on a whole hoax death show. xoxox

You could be absolutely right,that Michael's mother could have known that Michael had no choice but to hoax his death and go underground ,maybe forever.
    That could have caused her true sadness on her face in the pic.I believe she was devastated the way she looks in the pic.
    But, the dream of "heisoutamylife"..caught my eye, too bad it did not point at the blond woman we have been looking at so hard recently, since it was the blond lady at the memorial who showed up in my vision specifically.Hmmm

Maybe..her blond hair is supposed to be the "Yellow hat " that was described in the dream..metaphorically speaking,., cause that blond absolutely looks like Mike, and is the best match ever, so far, in my opinion from among the crowed.

If Mike is alive, I am willing to bet, He was the blond at the memorial, especially because of the way she popped up after a year has gone by, in my recent vision,after I had long forgotten about that lady..(see post in Vision from Michael)...

Heisoutamylife, that was an amazing dream,please do not scratch it off as just "a dream and escape", there is a truth there somewhere in your dream, and perhaps a message also from Michael.

Thanks for posting about it. I will think about it a little more..see what I get out of your dream.
    Peace.
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    I hope they go through w/ it... i mean Joe has always been so cruel to her and the rest of the family between the beatings and cheating...honestly if it were me i would have left yeas ago
  • By the way, in the second picture Katherine looks really devastated. That picture throws us off. If she knew about it, than she is a darn good actress. Or maybe that's the day Joe told her that it was her fault, and she is upset because of that. What do you think? I feel mixed feelings all of a sudden. Nah.. I have to snap out of it. can someone let me know what they think about that second picture of Katherine??

It was the only time that I saw real grief on the face of a family member and it is the only thing that keeps me from totally believing that Michael is alive. I don't think Katherine is acting but her tiredness and grief could be from something else.

I have been thinking about this divorce all night and it doesn't make sense.

First off, what happened in 2005 for Joe and Katherine to separate? We know that Joe wasn't a stand up father and husband before 2005 so something big must have happened. The only thing around that time was the trial and it was mentioned that they separated before that.

Secondly, what will be solved by the divorce? Will Katherine change her name -doubtful. Will they seek new partners - probably not (at least not Katherine). Will they live under different roofs - they already do. Will they never see each other again - they will always be connected by the children/grandchildren but I doubt they see each other that often now. Will Katherine be able to make her own decisions - I think she already does. Will they split assets - I think they probably already have. The house isn't in Katherine's name so he can't touch that. But....Joe said he was dependent on Michael's money that Katherine gave him - does that give him legal rights to file for spousal support from Katherine? Either this story is another lie or it comes down to money, or the comment about breaking free...

I think there has to be another reason if this divorce is real. Otherwise there is another reason for this story.
  • Imagine having to sit there and look at a coffin that should have your son inside. That thought would bring me to tears..

This is how I see things, too. If my mother had to be at my fake funeral with a casket that everyone else thought I was in... she would be crying instantly. Especially seeing all my friends/fans so upset and heartbroken, that would break her heart as well.

I wish everyone wouldn't take tears as a bad thing, especially coming from mothers. My mom cries everytime I leave her house to go home, everytime I sing a song, and everytime something happens that disappoints me. You name it, she cries. I think that's just what moms do <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    i remember Michael saying that when he and his brothers woulds ask Katherine why she was still with Joe, why didn't she devorce him, Katherine would always tell them that it's not their business and she would never devorce him, now i think that time has come , she has had enough, and it's true Joe had an affair and a daughter with another woman,(and Michael didn't like it at all) i totally support Mrs Jackson's decision,it's a high time to do it. About the 2d picture-she rally seems upset and sad, but i think only the thought that her son could have been dead, that Michael's life was in danger would make any loving mother cry.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    In this article published by TMZ in August 2009, Katherine says that Joe is not prohibited in Encino.

Katherine Jackson -- It Wasn't 'Natural Causes'
    Originally posted Aug 3rd 2009 3:01 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Katherine Jackson spoke for the first time about her son's death last night on Geraldo -- calling in to say "My son is dead and I don't think he just died of natural causes.

He's too young. Something happened."

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true<!-- m --> ... a3d1f7be76

MJ's mother also denied her husband, Joe, is banned from their Encino home and said Michael's children, who she currently has custody of, are "doing fine."

The family is expected in court this morning -- we'll be there, live streaming the whole thing.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/03/katherine<!-- m --> ... al-causes/
  • This was one of the comments. Has anyone brought Rick Baker's name up in past posts? I don't remember the name.

juratuke says:

This I find extremely interesting! If "hat man" was Rick Baker and he was there with the "blond lady" who resembles Michael...
    well could it be that he did the "blond lady's" makeup?
    It is possible that "blond lady" was really Michael in disguise.

Rick Baker Interview at Chiller Eyegore Awards 2009
    Here’s a brand new interview with makeup artist Rick Baker at the Chiller-Eyegore Awards 2009 at Universal Studios Hollywood.

About The Chiller Eyegore Awards 2009: Actor Corey Feldman hosted the program and director Rob Zombie (Filmmaker of the Year for “Halloween II”), actor Tobin Bell (the “Saw” series of films) and six-time Oscar-winning special effects makeup artist Rick Baker were among the honorees, the latter honored with the “Jack Pierce- Lifetime Achievement Award” for his many contributions to the horror genre.

Previous Eyegore Award recipients have included Alice Cooper, Patricia Arquette, Janet Leigh, Roger Corman, Jennifer Tilly, Joss Whedon, Rob Zombie, Karen Black, Clive Barker, Julie Benz, Shawnee Smith, Sherri Moon Zombie, Tobe Hooper, Bill Moseley and Corey Feldman.

Stay tuned to Shockya.com for the latest news and interviews from The Chiller-Eyegore Awards 2009 and Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios.
    Video on the page:http://www.shockya.com/news/2009/10/27/rick-baker-interview-at-chiller-eyegore-awards-2009/

Blondeladymemorial.jpg

memorialBlonde.jpg

MJmemorialblondecompare.jpg
  • This was one of the comments. Has anyone brought Rick Baker's name up in past posts? I don't remember the name.

juratuke says:

This I find extremely interesting! If "hat man" was Rick Baker and he was there with the "blond lady" who resembles Michael...
    well could it be that he did the "blond lady's" makeup?
    It is possible that "blond lady" was really Michael in disguise.

Rick Baker Interview at Chiller Eyegore Awards 2009
    Here’s a brand new interview with makeup artist Rick Baker at the Chiller-Eyegore Awards 2009 at Universal Studios Hollywood.

About The Chiller Eyegore Awards 2009: Actor Corey Feldman hosted the program and director Rob Zombie (Filmmaker of the Year for “Halloween II”), actor Tobin Bell (the “Saw” series of films) and six-time Oscar-winning special effects makeup artist Rick Baker were among the honorees, the latter honored with the “Jack Pierce- Lifetime Achievement Award” for his many contributions to the horror genre.

Previous Eyegore Award recipients have included Alice Cooper, Patricia Arquette, Janet Leigh, Roger Corman, Jennifer Tilly, Joss Whedon, Rob Zombie, Karen Black, Clive Barker, Julie Benz, Shawnee Smith, Sherri Moon Zombie, Tobe Hooper, Bill Moseley and Corey Feldman.

Stay tuned to Shockya.com for the latest news and interviews from The Chiller-Eyegore Awards 2009 and Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios.
    Video on the page:http://www.shockya.com/news/2009/10/27/rick-baker-interview-at-chiller-eyegore-awards-2009/

Blondeladymemorial.jpg

memorialBlonde.jpg

MJmemorialblondecompare.jpg

Your comparison is remarkable!

I think this would make sense because so many people were focused on "hat man" that it distracted us from the blonde lady. Diversion is the key to illusion like Michael has said!
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Her legs are women's legs. You cannot make up women's knees.
    This is the main disillusioning issue for transvestites.
    You can always tell they are males by their knees no matter what make-up.
    Sorry but blond lady is a blond lady.
  • Her legs are women's legs. You cannot make up women's knees.

Lol, this could be true. Do we have a close up of her knees? I'm having a hard time seeing them in the pictures above.

Lol, this could be true. Do we have a close up of her knees? I'm having a hard time seeing them in the pictures above.

IF YOU look at her arm it is kind of bigger than Michael. i have a hard time agreeing. I think Mj was not there.
    This Rick Baker seems possible for hatman. But a way back someone also suggested McCauley Culkin and I can't find the thread. Has this been disproven or has McCauley been spotted elsewhere at the memorial. Remember hatman looked different at the funeral and McCauley was definately there.

IF YOU look at her arm it is kind of bigger than Michael. i have a hard time agreeing. I think Mj was not there.

I see what you mean about the arm. It is kind of an awkward angle though, hard to tell.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Janet looks like she's staring right at the blonde woman in question in the photo <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    and does anyone know who the African American guy in between hat man and blonde woman is? He could be a clue as well that may tie them together some how.
    He was pretty much established as one of Michael's bodyguards. I'm not fast at posting threads where it was discussed before or pictures.

The knees and the hands usually give it away. I don't know though - the comparison is so close that it's hard to discount. Hmmm...
    Her legs are women's legs. You cannot make up women's knees.
    Here are a couple of pics that might show similarity between MJ and her.She has thick muscular arms and MJ's legs are thin and muscular but could be woman-shapely.
  • my daughter has her dads legs to a t. and actually their legs are shaped alot like michael's besides that if he's got the makeup artist right there i'm sure they could work some magic.
  • I think the divorce is down to money... Katherine wants to cut Joe out completely.

I am surprised she is divorcing after 60 years and also going against her Jehovah's religion...