Strong Evidence of TS's Authenticity

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    TS Perhaps mislead to people a little more focus on the message and not the messenger. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Exactly, if TS came out and admitted that he was Michael, the message would be overlooked and the focus would be just on him. Being anonymous allows him to have a "voice" to express why this has happened.

I agree. And he's said a thousand times, it doesn't matter who he IS, only the information that he gives. Also, that no one would believe him anyway. True that.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Either TS is Michael, Michael is telling TS everything, orrrrrrr TS is a psychic/mind reader and hacked Michael's brain. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I'm going with A or B though. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I go with B, (not C either <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) that he is a qualified mathmetician writing for MJ who is totally the originator of the numerology concepts involved. I believe TS when he says he's not Michael. MJ always has said he's a hands-on guy, directly involved in every aspect of his music and production, but then he hires the best in their fields like Kenny Ortega and Travis Paine to carry it out. Delegation. I think TS reads much of the threads and comments here, and I don't know if MJ has that kind of free time. Maybe MJ's spending his free time, when not with the kids-- thinking, keeping in contact with all the hoax players, overseeing media connections like TMZ, making sure everything's on track. I have no clue about how much is involved in something of this magnitude. It seems to me that directing and acting (I don't think TS is acting) were what Michael promised us he was going to give us in future. IMO
  • Either TS is Michael, Michael is telling TS everything, orrrrrrr TS is a psychic/mind reader and hacked Michael's brain. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I'm going with A or B though. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I go with B, (not C either <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) that he is a qualified mathmetician writing for MJ who is totally the originator of the numerology concepts involved. I believe TS when he says he's not Michael. MJ always has said he's a hands-on guy, directly involved in every aspect of his music and production, but then he hires the best in their fields like Kenny Ortega and Travis Paine to carry it out. Delegation. I think TS reads much of the threads and comments here, and I don't know if MJ has that kind of free time. Maybe MJ's spending his free time, when not with the kids-- thinking, keeping in contact with all the hoax players, overseeing media connections like TMZ, making sure everything's on track. I have no clue about how much is involved in something of this magnitude. It seems to me that directing and acting (I don't think TS is acting) were what Michael promised us he was going to give us in future. IMO
    ah but the numerology started many, many years ago.
    Michael is a "Hands on Guy" he would have been the one to formulate his entire plan, including the numerology. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Michael is "acting," he is playing the role of "TS" and "Back" and sometimes appears in other disguises. In this "reality movie," Michael is a man wearing many hats.
    He likes to keep himself busy while secluded and out of the public eye. Not being able to go out and about, combined with many sleepless nights have allowed for the study of numerous subjects.
    I think, I will not underestimate the genius of this amazing man.
    But that's just my opinion. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Either TS is Michael, Michael is telling TS everything, orrrrrrr TS is a psychic/mind reader and hacked Michael's brain. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I'm going with A or B though. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    ah but the numerology started many, many years ago.
    Michael is a "Hands on Guy" he would have been the one to formulate his entire plan, including the numerology. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Michael is "acting," he is playing the role of "TS" and "Back" and sometimes appears in other disguises. In this "reality movie," Michael is a man wearing many hats.
    He likes to keep himself busy while secluded and out of the public eye. Not being able to go out and about, combined with many sleepless nights have allowed for the study of numerous subjects.
    I think, I will not underestimate the genius of this amazing man.
    But that's just my opinion. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

You both make very good points! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Which is why I'm still tied between A & B! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I have posted this quite some time ago on the forums but I feel like posting it again. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

TS said:

Although the majority of comments about TIAI have been very positive, yet there have been several complaints and objections that need to be addressed. But before getting into any further details, let me tell a short story. Whether it is true or not isn’t important—the point is still the same; nevertheless, it was told to me as a true story.

This entire story is important it is a parable. A parable is a brief, succinct story, in prose or verse, that illustrates a moral or religious lesson. Parables were used by Jesus to teach his apostles and the faithful.

The Lynyrd Skynyrd band was eating in a restaurant one day, when someone put money in the jukebox and picked “Sweet Home Alabama”. Then the band chimed in, and started singing along. Soon the man who paid for the song on the jukebox asked them to stop singing, because this was his favourite song—and he wanted to hear the real band singing it, not them! The band kindly stopped singing; but when they were leaving, they asked the waitress (who knew that they were Lynyrd Skynryd) to let the jukebox man know who they really were—once they were gone.

I think that the point to the story is obvious. Some hoax believers don’t know MJ quite as well as they might think. In fact,if MJ were here personally on these forums, some of the MJ “fans” would reject what he said and even say unkind things to him—and not even realize that it was him!

In other words: I am Michael, you don't know me as well as you think you do. You don't recognize me and some have even said unkind things to me.

Furthermore, I did not promote any specific religious organization. I am not personally a Jehovah’s Witness, and I am not trying to promote the Jehovah’s Witness organization (WatchTower) and/or the entire Jehovah’s Witness belief system. Nevertheless, I do believe some of the Witnesses doctrines.

This does not mean that Michael still holds all of the same (Jehovah’s Witness) beliefs that he had in earlier years. But on the other hand, he does still have some of those beliefs.

Very interesting...

whether I was MJ, or at least someone very close to MJ.

Once “This Is It” started showing in the theatres: it appeared as though I was “gone”; but in reality I was still watching, “directing” TIAI from behind the scenes, until the right time for me to “reappear”.

Appeared to be gone (gone is a synonym for dead) but in reality I am ALIVE.
    Still watching (Back: "keep watching"). Directing this "ARG Movie" from behind the scenes until the time is right for me, Michael, to reappear (reveal myself)

Does this sound familiar?

And although I am not MJ, I do have information about MJ and the hoax that has not yet been fully understood. I am not going to say right now how I got this information; many would not believe me if I told you.

In other words if I told you the truth, that I am Michael, you wouldn't believe it. So it is safer to deny who I (TS/MJ) really am because otherwise I would loose credibility and my message would not heard.

I love all of you hoax believers, even those who have opposed TIAI; and I also love the non-believers. In fact, I love all people of all races and all religions.

In other words: "I Love You ALL, I Really Do"

But of course you are free to continue to beLIEve whatever you choose. Just be careful about what you say because you could be hurting the man you claim to love and admire. You never know who might be behind any of the screen names on these forums.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    M+7=T
    J+9=S

9+7=16 ---- 1+6=7
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    @Serenitys
    Thank you for post that again! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I am not sure if the reverse psychology it´s working here.....
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Serenitys_Dream, I agree with your interpretation, I also have noticed those "details" that you highlighted in red, and it is true you have to take care of the language used that do not know with whom you're communicating. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    M+7=T
    J+9=S

9+7=16 ---- 1+6=7
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    @Serenitys
    Thank you for post that again! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

lol
  • I have posted this quite some time ago on the forums but I feel like posting it again. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

TS said:

Although the majority of comments about TIAI have been very positive, yet there have been several complaints and objections that need to be addressed. But before getting into any further details, let me tell a short story. Whether it is true or not isn’t important—the point is still the same; nevertheless, it was told to me as a true story.

This entire story is important it is a parable. A parable is a brief, succinct story, in prose or verse, that illustrates a moral or religious lesson. Parables were used by Jesus to teach his apostles and the faithful.

The Lynyrd Skynyrd band was eating in a restaurant one day, when someone put money in the jukebox and picked “Sweet Home Alabama”. Then the band chimed in, and started singing along. Soon the man who paid for the song on the jukebox asked them to stop singing, because this was his favourite song—and he wanted to hear the real band singing it, not them! The band kindly stopped singing; but when they were leaving, they asked the waitress (who knew that they were Lynyrd Skynryd) to let the jukebox man know who they really were—once they were gone.

I think that the point to the story is obvious. Some hoax believers don’t know MJ quite as well as they might think. In fact,if MJ were here personally on these forums, some of the MJ “fans” would reject what he said and even say unkind things to him—and not even realize that it was him!

In other words: I am Michael, you don't know me as well as you think you do. You don't recognize me and some have even said unkind things to me.

Furthermore, I did not promote any specific religious organization. I am not personally a Jehovah’s Witness, and I am not trying to promote the Jehovah’s Witness organization (WatchTower) and/or the entire Jehovah’s Witness belief system. Nevertheless, I do believe some of the Witnesses doctrines.

This does not mean that Michael still holds all of the same (Jehovah’s Witness) beliefs that he had in earlier years. But on the other hand, he does still have some of those beliefs.

Very interesting...

whether I was MJ, or at least someone very close to MJ.

Once “This Is It” started showing in the theatres: it appeared as though I was “gone”; but in reality I was still watching, “directing” TIAI from behind the scenes, until the right time for me to “reappear”.

Appeared to be gone (gone is a synonym for dead) but in reality I am ALIVE.
    Still watching (Back: "keep watching"). Directing this "ARG Movie" from behind the scenes until the time is right for me, Michael, to reappear (reveal myself)

Does this sound familiar?

And although I am not MJ, I do have information about MJ and the hoax that has not yet been fully understood. I am not going to say right now how I got this information; many would not believe me if I told you.

In other words if I told you the truth, that I am Michael, you wouldn't believe it. So it is safer to deny who I (TS/MJ) really am because otherwise I would loose credibility and my message would not heard.

I love all of you hoax believers, even those who have opposed TIAI; and I also love the non-believers. In fact, I love all people of all races and all religions.

In other words: "I Love You ALL, I Really Do"

But of course you are free to continue to beLIEve whatever you choose. Just be careful about what you say because you could be hurting the man you claim to love and admire. You never know who might be behind any of the screen names on these forums.
    wow, this almost proves TS is Michael <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    AND WHY NOT, because TS is 21, and this is 777
    Who's number is 777 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ?
  • But it's too good to be true, so TS is not Michael. We have to get used to it <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    As hard as we want him to be Michael, no....... he isn't, unfortunately <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Serenity, thank you for that post.  You know it's important to repost things because with all the information coming at us I often forget what we've come across before.<br /><br />I remember telling someone in one of my posts or on the blog (don't remember right now) that anyone can say ANYTHING... they could even outright lie and it would be fine because an actor who is acting a part isn't seen as a liar, they are merely playing their part.<br /><br />Actually, people could even being saying things 100% opposite to what they really know or believe and it would be ok because it was just part of the script.<br /><br />You reminded me of this.  TS could very well be Michael but if he is currently acting the part of TS, well then really he is NOT MJ at all, he is in character... he IS TS!  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <br /><br />I hope you understand what I'm saying.... <br /><br />Also I think TIAI has a double meaning - This Is Also It [size=14pt]AND[/size] The Insane Asylum for Investigators - of which I'm checking myself IN!  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Yes, people tend to concentrate on who he is rather than on the message.
    That's why TS can't reveal who he is.

remember that speech when he tells to people to turn to each other and tell each other "I love you" and after a few seconds the whole audience was shouting "we love you Michael!!!!"

We love you most Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> We all turn to you first, because we love you so much.
  • Serenity, thank you for that post.  You know it's important to repost things because with all the information coming at us I often forget what we've come across before.<br /><br />I remember telling someone in one of my posts or on the blog (don't remember right now) that anyone can say ANYTHING... they could even outright lie and it would be fine because an actor who is acting a part isn't seen as a liar, they are merely playing their part.<br /><br />Actually, people could even being saying things 100% opposite to what they really know or believe and it would be ok because it was just part of the script.<br /><br />You reminded me of this.  TS could very well be Michael but if he is currently acting the part of TS, well then really he is NOT MJ at all, he is in character... he IS TS!  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <br /><br />I hope you understand what I'm saying.... <br /><br />Also I think TIAI has a double meaning - This Is Also It [size=14pt]AND[/size] The Insane Asylum for Investigators - of which I'm checking myself IN!  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <br /><br />LOL lilwendy, I'm right behind ya! As much as I would love to believe that TS is Michael himself, I'm not really gonna stay stuck on it. His messages and redirects are way more important to me than cracking his identity. It's TS. TS= legit.<br /><br />Not gonna lie, though..I'd love to know who TS is. Michael's the director--he's behind the scenes, the mastermind. I've been in plays and I've worked with people who DIRECTED -and- ACTED in the same show. So it's no biggie. And you know MJ, he can do anything. I mean, look at the hoax! Sheesh. Directing AND playing a role aren't too far off haha.

• TS said:

Hmmm and no offense to anyone, that person seems to have (or want) the ability of emotional blackmail, underestimate the intelligence of others, and finally brainwashed. Why? Because, in principle, this line should be totally unnecessary in contexto.IMO <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    You know Serenitys_Dream you convinced me that TS might be MJ after all, by your reading between the lines. I remember reading the parable of the band. I think I'm getting goosebumps. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    So I take that back about the hired mathmetician.
    It is this statement of TS' that is the stumbling block for believing. So I'll give a 10% chance it's not Michael. So if it turns out it was a little necessary "lie" for the MJHD which is one big happy fat nice lie, when we find out everything in due time, I will surely forgive him. It's been an adventure with a little discomfort, but alls well that ends well. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • file.php?id=10096<br /><br />Michael is holding the marker in his left hand.<br /><br />I believe Michael may be <br /><br />[size=14pt]Ambidextrous[/size] - equally skillful with each hand
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    are you sure Michael is TS after watching this <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

[youtube:32p3eko2]

• TS said:

Hmmm and no offense to anyone, that person seems to have (or want) the ability of emotional blackmail, underestimate the intelligence of others, and finally brainwashed. Why? Because, in principle, this line should be totally unnecessary in contexto.IMO <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Hmmmmm......could be......and it works with me (the emotional blackmail and even brainwash <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )
    I am "sick" enough to even like it if it comes from Michael <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • are you sure Michael is TS after watching this <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

[youtube:381oj92x]

OMG this is so funny <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Is it on youtube?

• TS said:

Hmmmmm......could be......and it works with me (the emotional blackmail and even brainwash <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )
    I am "sick" enough to even like it if it comes from Michael <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

But TS didn't say that I did...

Everything written in blue, in my post, is my interpretation, reading between the lines and I am not trying to "emotional blackmail, underestimate the intelligence of others, and finally brainwashed." anyone. I am stating a fact, you don't know who is behind any of the screen names on this forum and any member could be Michael, a friend or a family member.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    file.php?id=10096<br /><br />Michael is holding the marker in his left hand.<br /><br />I believe Michael may be <br /><br />[size=14pt]Ambidextrous[/size] - equally skillful with each hand
    <br /><br />This reminds me school  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  I also can write with both hands on a blackboard (yes this one is not black) and one time a classmate shouted "OMG you write with your right hand!" he was surprised and I was too because I didn't even realized. <br />When I use a pen and on a sheet of paper I only write with my left hand, I have tried with the right hand but I finish to write like a 7 year old child (I compared with my lil bro) maybe it just needs some training. But it does not mean that I am ambidextrous, at least not all the time.<br /><br />But when I think about it maybe that everybody can write with both hands on a board?  <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->  Because it's not the same as writing on a sheet of paper...if a right-handed person here can give it a try? There was a time when I thought that Michael was left-handed but I realized that some pictures were "reversed" (if you understand what I mean). <br /><br />Michael are you ambidextrous, left-handed or right-handed?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    serenity, don't even bother... tekamjforever's sole reason for being in this thread is to ridicule and oppose TS without valid arguments. It's not worth your time.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• TS said:

But TS didn't say that I did...

Everything written in blue, in my post, is my interpretation, reading between the lines and I am not trying to "emotional blackmail, underestimate the intelligence of others, and finally brainwashed." anyone. I am stating a fact, you don't know who is behind any of the screen names on this forum and any member could be Michael, a friend or a family member.

<!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Oh, sorry! It was a glitch, I thought it was all TS ... less bad for me ...
  • serenity, don't even bother... tekamjforever's sole reason for being in this thread is to ridicule and oppose TS without valid arguments. It's not worth your time.

Not true! I just expressed my opinion but also, I always ask my apologies when I realize I should. You're doing a pre-judgment about me. I will not feel offended by not defend something I do not believe, though I expect a different result, because many people are betting that way. I'll continue to ask or say in any segment, respectfully, as is my custom, however, if you think I should not stay here, please feel free, and no hard feelings on my part. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->