Strong Evidence of TS's Authenticity

Comments

• Again, I'm not here to flame TS. I am a firm believer that his/her work is important, at the very least to get people to think outside the box and I'm all for it. But let me just show you a few examples of how you can take any set of numbers and make them mean anything you want and then say that there's a pattern.

MJ appeared on Soul Train with the Jackson 5 in 1973. 1+9+7+3+5 = 25. 2+5=7
    MJ was born on August 29th, 1958 (2+9)=11 + (1+9+5+8)=23; 11+23=34; 3+4=7
    MJ died on June 25th, 2009. 2+5=7, 2+0+0+9=11 7+11=18 8+1=9
    Thriller album was released on 11/30/1982. 1+1+3+0+1+9+8+2=25 2+5 = 7
    The Wiz was released in 1978. 1+9+7+8 = 25. 2+5=7
    Michael starred in the Wiz with good friend Diana Ross who was born on 3/26/1944. 3+2+6+1+9+4+4=29. 2+9=11

I could go on and on and find the number 11 and 7 in almost anything. You see what I'm getting at? Again, I really don't mean any disrespect, I just feel that as investigators, we should be focusing on the tangible evidence and not the numerology which is very abstract.

I want to thank you for giving the examples above, which show that you are thinking and are willing to try and show why you think the numerology is too abstract to be a focus. That's exactly what we are always being reminded to do here - to think for ourselves and find evidence that leads us to the truth.
    This may be an ingenious new twist on numerology but it isn't an example of any known numerology system and numerology has been around for centuries.
    MJ was born on August 29th, 1958 (2+9)=11 + (1+9+5+8)=23; 11+23=34; 3+4=7
    In Numerology the Birthdate is added together to find one's life path.
    8 + 2 + 9 + 1 + 9 + 5 + 8 = 42
    4 + 2 = 6 - A life path of 6 and it does not add up to 7
    MJ died on June 25th, 2009. 2+5=7, 2+0+0+9=11 7+11=18 8+1=9
    6 + 2 + 5 + 2 + 9 = 24
    2 + 4 = 6 again not 7
    Thriller album was released on 11/30/1982. 1+1+3+0+1+9+8+2=25 2+5 = 7
    Correct
    MJ appeared on Soul Train with the Jackson 5 in 1973. 1+9+7+3+5 = 25. 2+5=7
    The Wiz was released in 1978. 1+9+7+8 = 25. 2+5=7
    For these dates to be considered neurologically you would need the month and day as well.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Serenity - could you explain to me why, from what I've read about numerology, the digits of a date are added together, yet sometimes the hoax numerology uses the whole number. e.g. 25 + 6 + 2009 = 2040, 1998 - 666 divided by 4 = 333, 777 + 999 = 1776

Oh, and just to clarify, I was welcoming the fact that anonJedi was at least trying to provide examples, not that he/she had found a new method!
  • Serenity - could you explain to me why, from what I've read about numerology, the digits of a date are added together, yet sometimes the hoax numerology uses the whole number. e.g. 25 + 6 + 2009 = 2040, 1998 - 666 divided by 4 = 333, 777 + 999 = 1776

Oh, and just to clarify, I was welcoming the fact that anonJedi was at least trying to provide examples, not that he/she had found a new method!

You would have to direct me to the actual post so I can see the context in which it is posted.
    When I have added dates together sometimes you get a number say 32 now because we are trying to see what the meaning behind the date is and it isn't related to a life path, 32 could be either 5 (3 + 2) or the single digit factors such as 4 x 8 (8 + 8 + 8 + 8).

"Although the calculation methods are very simple — a matter of adding or subtracting single- and double-digit numbers — numerology is based on a rather complex cosmic network of inter-connecting patterns and cycles. These patterns and cycles are recognizable. It is in recognizing these patterns, that we are able to predict events and influences when certain criteria are met."

When we talk about "reducing a number to a single-digit," we mean adding each of the digits until a single-digit is left. For example, we reduce the number 367 by adding 3 + 6 + 7 = 16. Next, we add 1 + 6 = 7. We have now reduced the number 367 to the single-digit number 7.

Master numbers are not reduced during the calculations. For example, to reduce the year 1966 to a single digit, we add 1+9+6+6=22. Twenty-two is a Master number, therefore, we do not reduce 22 any further. Many numerologists will write 22/4, because the 22 is also a 4.

Numbers such as 111, 222, 333 etc are also considered master numbers.

There are many different Numerology methods:
    Kabbalah (Hebrew Alphabet)
    Chaldean (a similar system is used in India)
    Pythagorean
    Abracadabra
    New Kabbalah
    Gematria (which has several forms)

You would have to direct me to the actual post so I can see the context in which it is posted.

I got all the following examples (of using compete numbers rather than the individual digits) from TS's updates 4b, 4c and 6-9:

4-13. MJ “1998” Autographs

Several of MJ’s autographs included the number 1998, three circles, and an arrow {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6643; <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9uZxWu1slE;<!-- m --> <!-- m -->http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&s ... i=&aql=&oq<!-- m -->}. There is also one autograph, on the Dangerous cover, that is similar—yet it has some kind of formula, or code. Before going into any detail about the meaning of that Dangerous code, let’s look at the other autographs: 1998, three circles, and an arrow.

1998 is an interesting number, that can be divided evenly by only these single-digit numbers: 1998 / 2 = 999; 1998 / 3 = 666; 1998 / 6 = 333; and 1998 / 9 = 222. If you add 222 (that last one) to 777 (red shirt), you have 999. The first one is 999 itself; and the other two added together equal 999 (666 + 333). Also, if you add the first digit (1) to the last three (998), you have 999 (1 + 998 = 999). And if you add all four digits, it reduces to 9 (1 + 9 + 9 + 8 = 27; 2 + 7 = 9). Even if we had nothing else to go by, just the 1998 alone should point us pretty clearly to 9-9-09; but there is far more.

For a code to be of real value, it has to be neither too simple nor too complex. If it is too simple, it would not be hidden (not a code); and if too complex, it will never be understood and therefore useless. MJ could have signed 999; but that would’ve been too simple. Or he could’ve used highly complex trigonometry equations; but very few of his fans would ever understand it, not even if it was explained to them. Therefore, he used a code between those two extremes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    4-14. The Autograph Code on “Dangerous”

There are several unique things about this Dangerous autograph, different than the other 1998 autographs: #1 the arrow points down, not diagonal or up; #2 there is different symbol which points up (^); #3 there is a division symbol; #4 there is a number 4; #5 the three repeating digits are vertical, not horizontal; #6 at least two of the three repeating digits look more like 6’s than circles.

On the other autographs: the arrow is diagonally upward, and can obviously represent resurrection (on 9-9-09); in this case, the arrow is down and would represent the death. But you also have the resurrection here, with the upward pointing caret (^). However, these symbols are part of the equation, as well: start with the 1998, go down (subtract) by 666 = 1332; then insert this answer (caret means insert) into the last part: 1332 / 4 = 333.

Of what significance is 333? It is the exact number needed to turn the NWO 666 pyramid upside-down; 666 + 333 = 999!!! In fact, that is why the three digits on the dangerous code are vertical, not horizontal; they represent the vertical layering system of the pyramid (666), and then turned upside down (999).

Some have thought that one or more of the vertical digits in the Dangerous autograph are zeros, not sixes; however, the top two digits are much closer to a six than a zero—and even the bottom digit has a small hook if you look carefully. MJ is not careless, and he was not writing sloppy zeros; in fact, notice that if anything, his zeros have a gap on the top—not an overlap and hook. So it’s three sixes, just written so that it would not be very obvious—both because it is a code, and also because 666 might scare some people if they didn’t realize the purpose for it in this context.

Remember also that I explained the meaning of the 1998 and Dangerous autograph before 9-9-09 {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1924&p=27558#p27893}. So I was not merely looking at a past event, and trying to force the code to fit into something that is history (such as some have done). Oh and by the way: this Dangerous autograph redirect was done on 3-3, 2010 (2 + 0 + 1 + 0 = 3); and again, 1998 – 666 = 1332; 1332 / 4 = 333!

4-21. 777 + 999 = 1776; Greatest Demonstration for Freedom

Now that we have seen both 777 and 999 used repeatedly in relation to TII, the death, the burial, and the resurrection—let’s examine what happens if we add these numbers: 777 + 999 = 1776! For everyone in the USA, and many around the world, this number is instantly recognized as the year of the US Declaration of Independence: July 4, 1776 {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Declaration_of_Independence}. Could this have anything to do with the hoax?

Remember the MLK statement in TDRCAU: “In what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom [independence] in the history of our nation [USA].” {} Does this mean that the hoax is mainly for people in the USA, and not around the world? No; MJ merely used things that already existed about the USA (MLK, and July 4) to represent the whole world. He also used London (O2), and V for Vendetta parallels (in London)—but the hoax is not mainly for England.

4-22. 777 + 333 + 111 = 1221; 777 + 1221 = 1998

We’ve already seen the 777 (red shirt), and the 333 (Dangerous autograph, and FBI files); but where does the 111 come from? In binary (the number system that computers operate on), the number 7 is three bits on: 111 {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_numeral_system}. Also, the duration of TII is 111 minutes—both the cinema version {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson's_This_Is_It}, and the main movie in the TII DVD (1 hour & 51 minutes = 111 minutes).

So if we add the 777, 333, and 111, the answer is 1221—the same as the 911 phone call, and also the 2012 movie (12-21-12). And just in case anyone is tempted to think that it’s just a coincidence: add 777 to 1221, and we’re right back to 1998!

6-9 Elvis & MJ “Death” Dates Equal Concert Intro
    {http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/2010/06/08/tiai-thisisalsoit-elvisjesse-numerology-link/}

Add the day, month, and year together: 8 + 16 + 1977 = 2001. This is the name of a film about space, which was a favourite of Elvis—so much so, that he used the song from it to open his concerts {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001:_A_Space_Odyssey_(film); <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Also_sprac ... rd_Strauss<!-- m -->)}.

Did MJ learn about this as well, and incorporate the same numerology clue into his own fake death? Yes, indeed he did! 6 + 25 + 2009 = 2040. This is the year that MJ had clearly shown on the bottom of the space ship, in his concert intro! {See 0:15, <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mkzqdx021k;<!-- m --> <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=10685<!-- l -->}

This again proves that MJ planned his “death” to the very day, many years ago (as I have said all along). And why would 6-25-2009 need to be the exact day? Not for the memorial on 7-7-09; the “death” could’ve been before or after 6-25, and still had the memorial on the full moon July 7. It’s because 6-25-09 is the only day that is 77 days from 9-9-09; and this locks in 999 with the MJ numerology, as well as 1998 and all the rest.
  • ok, 1998 is a significant year in the hoax because Michael was signing some pretty interesting autographs. These autographs had symbols such as circles and an arrow. The symbols used in these autographs are also used in mathematical calculations. These autographs have been nicknamed "the Dangerous Code".

Right from the beginning of the post, TS explains that 1998 is an interesting number and that there are patterns involving master numbers in relation to 1998 and significant dates.

Master numbers being any digit that appears in multiples such as 11, 22, 33 etc or 111, 222, 333, etc.

TS also shows the method they are using in this instance.
    25 + 6 + 2009 = 2040

Instead of taking each single digit and adding/subtracting it, they use each number as a whole to obtain significant years. If they just reduced to a single digit, the numerology would not show the relevance of a particular year/date etc. because a year is a four digit number.

TS then shows how master numbers are related in to the hoax in other ways.
    The year 1776 is when the United States signed the Declaration of independence becoming a republic no longer under British rule.
    Again through numerology a relationship is shown the years 1998 and 1776 through the use of master numbers relevant in the hoax.
    777 + 999 = 1776

TS then shows that by combining two significant numbers in the hoax, which are both master numbers, 777 & 999, you also obtain the year 1776.
    1998 - 666 divided by 4 = 333

This calculation shows a pattern, it could have been done in numerous ways.
    1998 (3 x 666) or (666 + 666 + 666)
    1998 (6 x 333)
    This is showing the pattern of master numbers in relation to the number (year) 1998.

Hopefully this has helped and not been even more confusing because I just woke up and haven't even had any coffee yet. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Thanks Serenity! I think I understand your coffee-free explanations but can't honestly say the confusion about why you sometimes use digits and sometimes whole numbers, has completely disappeared!

Are you saying that when you're looking for important years, as opposed to life numbers, the rule is to use the whole numbers so you can end up with a four figure year number? There must be a rule about when to use which method, otherwise it would be force fitting, or mathematical gymnastics.
  • Thanks Serenity! I think I understand your coffee-free explanations but can't honestly say the confusion about why you sometimes use digits and sometimes whole numbers, has completely disappeared!

Are you saying that when you're looking for important years, as opposed to life numbers, the rule is to use the whole numbers so you can end up with a four figure year number? There must be a rule about when to use which method, otherwise it would be force fitting, or mathematical gymnastics.

We establish that 1998 is significant to the hoax because of "the Dangerous Code Autographs" signed in that year.
    We establish that the number 1998 can be broken down in the following ways and it's into master numbers:
    1998 = 2 x 999 or 999 + 999
    1998 = 666 or 666 + 666 + 666
    1998 = 6 x 333
    1998 = 9 x 222
    1998 = 18 x 111
    We have shown a pattern for this number in relation to master numbers. So this is a very special year.
    We can now use the numbers within the pattern to look at other things that may be related to the hoax.

Ok let's do some adding.
    111 + 222 = 333 This is the third number in our pattern
    333 + 666 = 999 the last number in our pattern
    1998 really is a special number, no wonder Michael chose it for these interesting autographs. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

So 09/09/09 was a significant date in the autopsy report - 999
    and 777 was a significant number in this TII because it was on the red mission shirt
    Adding them together gives us 999 + 777 = 1776

1776 is the year the declaration of Independence was signed. Freedom from the British. This is significant to the performance in TII of "They Don't Care About Us" in which Martin Luther King says "in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation."

Okay so if I take the original year 1998 and subtract 1776 from it
    1998 - 1776 = 222
    Another master number and one we already discovered in the pattern above.

Ok now what if I add 777 (the mission shirt in TII) to that
    222 + 777 = 999
    We are back to another number in the pattern.

If I had simply reduced 1998 to 9, I would have discovered no pattern and no other significant year and would have totally missed out on so many clues.

Because there is a pattern here that is undeniable, we can go on and on just like TS did. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Since TS has been able to reveal all of this to us, who have no real understanding of numerology prior to the hoax, I believe that this is another clue as to TS identity.

To be able to present the numerological significances as they have, TS is either an avid student of numerology or they have created all of this themselves. If they are responsible for the formulation of the numerology, they are responsible for the hoax, if they are responsible for the hoax then they are Michael himself. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Serenitys_Dream, well said <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Someone who are unsure of inteciones TS, could explain why he or she takes the trouble to do all these calculations and explanations and post them on this board?
    To make fun of people?, If that's the case I think I could use your time on something more productive to spend many hours writing all those post, with the sole purpose of making fun of us, isn't it?

I can not answer about the motivations of this work for TS.

I do not trust and do not believe that your information may be susceptible to a "hoax", since they are entirely abstract, especially when it comes to coincidences. I do not care that his arguments are justified by a study of numerology or something.

That said, I would like to know the true opinion of TS in relation to the idea that there is or not "hoax" but without conjecture and abstract information.
    OK Serenitys_Dream..... do we have a smilie for head exploding?! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Seriously though, this is all good info you're giving me. I have this gut feeling that the numbers are perhaps the biggest proof of a hoax. Theoretically, anyone could've started rumours or even fabricated 'evidence' of dodgy helicopters, ambulances, documents etc etc after 25th June, to fuel a hoax, but the numbers show things planned well in advance of that date. So I'm trying really hard to totally understand their full meaning, so I don't have to rely on that gut feeling. Thank you for your patient explanations!

• We establish that 1998 is significant to the hoax because of "the Dangerous Code Autographs" signed in that year.
    Since TS has been able to reveal all of this to us, who have no real understanding of numerology prior to the hoax, I believe that this is another clue as to TS identity.

To be able to present the numerological significances as they have, TS is either an avid student of numerology or they have created all of this themselves. If they are responsible for the formulation of the numerology, they are responsible for the hoax, if they are responsible for the hoax then they are Michael himself. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

You have a plausible idea to justify the fact that TS has never expressed his opinion on what really determined the "hoax" (if any) and a return of MJ or not, since it only transfers the responsibility for us to choose between a lot of information and alternatives? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    tekamjforever, I will not write anything more to convince people of the authenticity of TS, I think most here are adults and everyone is free to believe or not believe what you see fit, however I respect your opinion.
  • Thanks Serenity!  I think I understand your coffee-free explanations but can't honestly say the confusion about why you sometimes use digits and sometimes whole numbers, has completely disappeared!<br /><br />Are you saying that when you're looking for important years, as opposed to life numbers, the rule is to use the whole numbers so you can end up with a four figure year number?  There must be a rule about when to use which method, otherwise it would be force fitting, or mathematical gymnastics.
    <br /><br />We establish that 1998 is significant to the hoax because of "the Dangerous Code Autographs" signed in that year.<br />We establish that the number 1998 can be broken down in the following ways and it's into master numbers:<br />1998 = 2 x 999 or 999 + 999<br />1998 = 666 or 666 + 666 + 666<br />1998 = 6 x 333<br />1998 = 9 x 222<br />1998 = 18 x 111<br />We have shown a pattern for this number in relation to master numbers. So this is a very special year.<br />We can now use the numbers within the pattern to look at other things that may be related to the hoax.<br /><br />Ok let's do some adding.<br />111 + 222 = 333 This is the third number in our pattern<br />333 + 666 = 999 the last number in our pattern<br />1998 really is a special number, no wonder Michael chose it for these interesting autographs.  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <br /><br />So 09/09/09 was a significant date in the autopsy report - 999<br />and 777 was a significant number in this TII because it was on the red mission shirt<br />Adding them together gives us 999 + 777 = 1776<br /><br />1776 is the year the declaration of Independence was signed. Freedom from the British. This is significant to the performance in TII of "They Don't Care About Us" in which Martin Luther King says "in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation." <br /><br />Okay so if I take the original year 1998 and subtract 1776 from it<br />1998 - 1776 = 222<br />Another master number and one we already discovered in the pattern above. <br /><br />Ok now what if I add 777 (the mission shirt in TII) to that <br />222 + 777 = 999<br />We are back to another number in the pattern.<br /><br />If I had simply reduced 1998 to 9, I would have discovered no pattern and no other significant year and would have totally missed out on so many clues.<br /><br />Because there is a pattern here that is undeniable, we can go on and on just like TS did.  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <br />Serenity - I like your logic!<br />This is a great explanation of how TS has been using numbers (numerology) to explain the hoax and I am in total agreement with you.  <br />It is worthwhile adding that TS' use of numbers goes much further than the examples quoted in here, with the use of update timings and structure (e.g. number of paragraphs") and some very timely re-directs to draw the attention on specific past or future events; those are an integral part of the so called Hoax numerology.<br /><br />
    Since TS has been able to reveal all of this to us, who have no real understanding of numerology prior to the hoax, I believe that this is another clue as to TS identity. <br /><br />To be able to present the numerological significances as they have, TS is either an avid student of numerology or they have created all of this themselves. If they are responsible for the formulation of the numerology, they are responsible for the hoax, if they are responsible for the hoax then they are Michael himself. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    <br />This thought has crossed my mind many times and whilst I do not know for sure, I beLIEve that [size=14pt]Back is TS is Michael[/size] <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <br />Wouldn't it make another great chapter in the Hoax story!  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->  and it would be so funny! (after the initial shock!)  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <br /><br />With L.O.V.E
  • Since TS has been able to reveal all of this to us, who have no real understanding of numerology prior to the hoax, I believe that this is another clue as to TS identity. <br /><br />To be able to present the numerological significances as they have, TS is either an avid student of numerology or they have created all of this themselves. If they are responsible for the formulation of the numerology, they are responsible for the hoax, if they are responsible for the hoax then they are Michael himself. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    <br />This thought has crossed my mind many times and whilst I do not know for sure, I beLIEve that [size=14pt]Back is TS is Michael[/size] <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <br />Wouldn't it make another great chapter in the Hoax story!  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->  and it would be so funny! (after the initial shock!)  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <br /><br />With L.O.V.E
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]I agree Back is TS is Michael![/size]<br /><br />Back`s prior knowledge years before June 25, 2009, his defense of Katherine and the family and his comments about other players in the hoax. <br /><br />TS`numerology, the redirects and so much knowledge about it all combined with the band analogy and saying<br />- if I told you how I know what I know, you wouldn`t believe me anyway - <br />just screams Michael to me.  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <br /><br />Plus most of us on the board sense that the person behind these screen names is male and that in itself speaks volumes  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    I'm not sure MJ was a numerologist though. I know he's very bright but don't think he's a mathemetician. Those numbers take some thinking about. I don't understand them at all (i'm useless with figures anyway).
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I'm not sure MJ was a numerologist though. I know he's very bright but don't think he's a mathemetician. Those numbers take some thinking about. I don't understand them at all (i'm useless with figures anyway).

All these numbers, not just 777, pop up in Michael Jackson's art and music throughout his career... It's very obvious to me that he was into numerology.

If you're good at math (and statistically, men generally are more likely to be mathematically inclined then women), the concept that TS (and Serenity's Dream above) are trying to explain to us is fairly simple. The math is simple, it just tends to require a great deal of text to explain it and it can be a dry read. If you really slow down and read each sentence carefully, and do the math as you read, not skim over the equations but really DO it along with the narrative, it is quite clear. But I'm not surprised most people scroll through the slow parts and fly right on by the rows of numbers. Even if you're really into TS updates, unless you read them 3x, you miss things.
  • Well if TS is Michael Jackson, then TS is a liar.<br /><br />
    And although[size=14pt] I am not MJ[/size], I do have information about MJ and the hoax that has not yet been fully understood.
    <br /><br />Source: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1924&p=27558#p27558
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Well if TS is Michael Jackson, then TS is a liar.<br /><br />
    And although[size=14pt] I am not MJ[/size], I do have information about MJ and the hoax that has not yet been fully understood.
    <br /><br />Source: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1924&p=27558#p27558
    <br /><br />Lol, maybe so.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Well if TS is Michael Jackson, then TS is a liar.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Lol, maybe so.
    <br /><br />That's one of the few statements of TS that I take with a grain of salt. I am not saying he is Mike himself, but in my book that is still a possibility until proven otherwise.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Well if TS is Michael Jackson, then TS is a liar.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />If MJ is TS, then he must have used [size=14pt]reverse psychology [/size]there; from the beginning, I had wondered if TS was Michael himself... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->  <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    - if I told you how I know what I know, you wouldn`t believe me anyway -
    just screams Michael to me. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Plus most of us on the board sense that the person behind these screen names is male and that in itself speaks volumes <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

for me Back IS Michael or Michael IS Back... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but about TS <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> O think he is not a liar, the writer The Source is not MJ himself, maybe is one person writing from him

Serenitys, can you tell me how do you know... I believe you! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Either TS is Michael, Michael is telling TS everything, orrrrrrr TS is a psychic/mind reader and hacked Michael's brain. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I'm going with A or B though. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • O think he is not a liar, the writer The Source is not MJ himself, maybe is one person writing from him

Serenitys, can you tell me how do you know... I believe you! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

I also thought that if MJ wasn't TS or vice versa, then at least TS is close to the Source (MJ, being the Source and TS being the messenger or informer).
    TS Perhaps mislead to people a little more focus on the message and not the messenger. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • TS Perhaps mislead to people a little more focus on the message and not the messenger. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Exactly, if TS came out and admitted that he was Michael, the message would be overlooked and the focus would be just on him. Being anonymous allows him to have a "voice" to express why this has happened.