Strong Evidence of TS's Authenticity

Comments

• Look at what it says on the bottom of my shoes. They're dirty ignore that :Þ

TSBelieve.jpg

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

it's a conspiracy
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Maybe I should remove the soles and see if there's a map leading to Michael under them? <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Maybe I should remove the soles and see if there's a map leading to Michael under them? <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

go ahead you won't need them where we're going. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> they will give you a nice little pair of footies with grippers on the bottom that match your nice little jacket. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> and the nurse will give you something to make you feel all better. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Look at what it says on the bottom of my shoes. They're dirty ignore that :Þ

TSBelieve.jpg

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    "TS BELIEVE"

That's REALLY awesome! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    So whoever is writing the posts - he or she - there is also 'we'.
    TS is definitely a woman

Do you think that TS could stand for "Three Sisters" (Janet, Rebbie, LaToya?)
  • So whoever is writing the posts - he or she - there is also 'we'.
    TS is definitely a woman

Do you think that TS could stand for "Three Sisters" (Janet, Rebbie, LaToya?)

yeah i thought about the siblings
    also thought about the stooge
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Telesync (TS): A TS movie is usually capped from a digital Camera just like a Cam. However, the audio source is digital, and usually taken from a hearing imparied jack so there is no backgroud noise. Also, TS's are usually filmed in a empty theater from a Tripod in the seating section or the Projection Booth for high quality.

So TS movies are previews, only those who know how to get it can watch the movie when it's not yet released in cinemas in their country. Kinda like what TS is doing, he is 'showing' us parts of a movie that has not been released yet. Thought it was kinda funny... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Oh, another nice one:

TS: Tupac Shakur?

On September 7
    , 1996 [14 years ago = 77], Shakur was shot four times in a drive-by shooting in Las Vegas, and died six days later of respiratory failure and cardiac arrest at the University Medical Center.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Maybe I should remove the soles and see if there's a map leading to Michael under them? <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

go ahead you won't need them where we're going. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> they will give you a nice little pair of footies with grippers on the bottom that match your nice little jacket. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> and the nurse will give you something to make you feel all better. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I think you're right about all of that..

TSBelieve2.jpg
    Oh, another nice one:

On September 7
    , 1996 [14 years ago = 77], Shakur was shot four times in a drive-by shooting in Las Vegas, and died six days later of respiratory failure and cardiac arrest at the University Medical Center.

That would be a cool return Tupac/MJ/Elvis

make the website lets spam twitter <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Oh, another nice one:

On September 7

now that's kinda spooky. we need a smiley with a cold chill going up it's spine.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Anyone notice it's kinda like they left that Army of L.O.V.E. tweet at the bottom of the page til someone noticed it was there before revamping that J5 site?

I feel like it was mere days after I posted this that Marlon "took over" the page. And it sat untouched for weeks. Seems too ironic to me.
    Anyone notice it's kinda like they left that Army of L.O.V.E. tweet at the bottom of the page til someone noticed it was there before revamping that J5 site?

I feel like it was mere days after I posted this that Marlon "took over" the page. And it sat untouched for weeks. Seems too ironic to me.

Oh bec, that's probably another 'coincidence' ;) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    You don't want to see the autopsy photo of Tupac.
    It is in the web and not meant for weak nerves.
    The person there is identifiable by the numerous tattoos described at other places.
    IMO no fake at all.
  • You don't want to see the autopsy photo of Tupac.
    The person there is identifiable by the numerous tattoos described at other places.
    IMO no fake at all.

I've seen it when I was younger. I don't think it's fake either. I felt so sorry for him. I still do. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    You don't want to see the autopsy photo of Tupac.
    IMO no fake at all.

I've seen it when I was younger. I don't think it's fake either. I felt so sorry for him. I still do. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

It's not that bad, I've seen it as well. Could easily be a fake.

IMO no fake at all.

Tupac's autopsy picture is FAKE.... Let me explain you why... Tupac has a big tattoo on his right side of the neck and on his chest, and the 'guy' on the autopsy table HADN'T them,Tupac has a crystal clear tattoo on his right arm,while the tattoo of the 'guy' was a mess and also the 'guy' on the autopsy table was darker than Tupac. I'm not going to post the autopsy picture here, but on the web you can find billion comparison pictures....
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    @SEHF

Thanks for the laughs <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I can´t stop <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> all mascara gone <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> thanks.
    The Sheperd:
    notice any key words here?

<!-- m -->http://www.theshepherd.org/<!-- m -->

What are you refering to?
  • The Sheperd:<br />notice any key words here?<br /><br /><br /><!-- m -->http://www.theshepherd.org/<!-- m -->
    <br /><br />What are you refering to?
    <br /><br />first of all to get here i keyed in  The Sheperd<br />porter ranch campus? ranch records<br />theme  for 2010 [size=14pt]anventure in faith[/size]<br />sheperd of the hill/ holmley (sp) hills<br />doesn't one campas of the cemetary have hills in the area name?<br />some of the other things about the organization just seem like him<br /><br />probably just me being crazy . or it just means we could get all kinds of crazy results from any infromation given to us. that could lead us on a lot of goose chases <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • The Sheperd:<br />notice any key words here?<br /><!-- m -->http://www.theshepherd.org/<!-- m -->
    <br /><br />first of all to get here i keyed in  The Sheperd<br />porter ranch campus? ranch records<br />theme  for 2010 [size=14pt]anventure in faith[/size]<br />sheperd of the hill/ holmley (sp) hills<br />doesn't one campas of the cemetary have hills in the area name?<br />some of the other things about the organization just seem like him<br /><br />probably just me being crazy . or it just means we could get all kinds of crazy results from any infromation given to us. that could lead us on a lot of goose chases <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    <br />I don't think this site is connected to Michael. The pastor is Dudley Rutherford and he has a blog.<br /><br />
    [size=14pt]A little about a lot [/size]<br />Tuesday, July 07, 2009<br />Today is the service for Michael Jackson. I am soooooooooooo torn on my feelings. I know that he was a great entertainer but forgive me for NOT being able to seperate his music from the life he lived and from things that I have seen and heard HIM say on videos. I am all for honoring people for their accompishments. I really am. I also understand the world and the media focusing on his life, and it's tragic anytime anyone dies and I wish he were still alive.<br /><br />But I just want to remind everyone that there is ONLY ONE KING.<br />It's not Michael Jackson and it's not Elvis and it's not Lebron James.<br /><br />Jesus Christ is the KING of KINGS, and he is NOT dead, He is alive, He has risen from the dead, and if you put your trust in HIM you will have EVERLASTING life.<br />http://dudleyrutherford.blogspot.com/2009_07_01_archive.html
  • doesn't really change my point though.
    The Sheperd:<br />notice any key words here?<br /><!-- m -->http://www.theshepherd.org/<!-- m -->
    <br />I don't think this site is connected to Michael. The pastor is Dudley Rutherford and he has a blog.<br /><br />
    [size=14pt]A little about a lot [/size]<br />Tuesday, July 07, 2009<br />Today is the service for Michael Jackson. I am soooooooooooo torn on my feelings. I know that he was a great entertainer but forgive me for NOT being able to seperate his music from the life he lived and from things that I have seen and heard HIM say on videos. I am all for honoring people for their accompishments. I really am. I also understand the world and the media focusing on his life, and it's tragic anytime anyone dies and I wish he were still alive.<br /><br />But I just want to remind everyone that there is ONLY ONE KING.<br />It's not Michael Jackson and it's not Elvis and it's not Lebron James.<br /><br />Jesus Christ is the KING of KINGS, and he is NOT dead, He is alive, He has risen from the dead, and if you put your trust in HIM you will have EVERLASTING life.<br />http://dudleyrutherford.blogspot.com/2009_07_01_archive.html
    <br /><br />What if TS is this minister and wants us to accept Jesus as the KING and only KING and that´s why Elvis and MJ are shown in his threads? *eating dog cookie*
    IMO no fake at all.

Tupac's autopsy picture is FAKE.... Let me explain you why... Tupac has a big tattoo on his right side of the neck and on his chest, and the 'guy' on the autopsy table HADN'T them,Tupac has a crystal clear tattoo on his right arm,while the tattoo of the 'guy' was a mess and also the 'guy' on the autopsy table was darker than Tupac. I'm not going to post the autopsy picture here, but on the web you can find billion comparison pictures....

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Say what?? So, the other guy on the table could be a double???? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->