Bodyguards Follow Prince and Paris Jackson Around New School

Comments

• taj de-bunked this on twitter today....

VERY FALSE. RT @boschclemens: @tajjackson3 Hello Taj, is it true that the bodyguards a obstacle is for Prince & Paris at school?
    about 15 hours ago via TweetDeck

Unfortunately the media always has to SELL the story to the public so that they will read it. What story would most people read.....

The real story that Prince and Paris are doing great in school and making friends, or the fake story about bodyguards following them around.

Even some of the students are saying it's BS. lol

Oh well. As MJ fans we all know the drill. They print what sells, not what's true
    Retweeted by you and 38 others
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I wonder who told them that story?an insider or a friend? and where are the photos of them attending school, don't believe a word what they have written
  • I understand katherine what she wants to do. She does not want to do the same mistake she did with Michael. She wants those children to interact with children their own age. It is very important for children to do so. They need to grow up, in a good environment. What happened to Micheal when he was a child ? He was home schooled, work hard to be what he is today, he did not interact with children his own age. In reality, he never grew up, he was a child inside. I guess Katherine wants those children to have a healthy life. I am not saying I approve, especially these children are children of the king of pop. They will never have a normal life. For some odd reason I think this is part of the hoax. I still do not know how, but I will find out.
  • This story is controversial. There are no pictures of boys in this school .. the paparazis lost interest in Michael??
    Even if they are, information on the security guardies may be totally exaggerated, after all, they should not be the only celebrities who attend school.
    The biggest problem here for me is that if Michael was or is threatened with death, these children would not be exposed too??
    If Michael will return sooner or later, these children would be impossible to have a normal life ... I guess practical they harassment would be a hell more than before, is a completely unnecessary exposure.
    So what makes sense in this story Hoax is that they are not going to school and will never. ... unfortunately they will not have a normal life, after all are children of Michael Jackson!
    It is my opinion. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • HollieHollie Posts: 119
    I'm not sure on this whole story about the kids going to school, but what if it is a part of Michaels plan, this could be good for the hoax.
    Right from the start last year I had an instinct that something will happen to the children from Michaels behalf ... I have a feeling that now they are at school and the body guards are an issue that something 'planned' will happen to the children like go missing/run away, but actually they will be with Michael in hiding.. This would cause an up roar.
    I know it sounds crazy so please don't bash me, but its just a gut instinct I have for over a year now.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The first one in publishing this history was TMZ, from last year, then to return to publish this year, all the rest mass media began there is necessary to copy what I publish TMZ and to add other things.
  • I'm not sure on this whole story about the kids going to school, but what if it is a part of Michaels plan, this could be good for the hoax.
    Right from the start last year I had an instinct that something will happen to the children from Michaels behalf ... I have a feeling that now they are at school and the body guards are an issue that something 'planned' will happen to the children like go missing/run away, but actually they will be with Michael in hiding.. This would cause an up roar.
    I know it sounds crazy so please don't bash me, but its just a gut instinct I have for over a year now.

Hollie nobody will bash you for stating your opinion. That can be a very good hoax. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • where is the link?
  • I'm not sure on this whole story about the kids going to school, but what if it is a part of Michaels plan, this could be good for the hoax.

Hollie nobody will bash you for stating your opinion. That can be a very good hoax. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

i don't know about the going away part.
    but i do think michael was counting on all of the media attention to help prove his point.
    remember: children are innocent. why would conscientious reporters do this. create all of this controversy?
  • <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=24&t=13822<!-- l -->

Edit Mod says : I merged the two threads <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> , instead of getting one locked
    The link does not exist <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I want the media to leave the kids alone
  • There's no proof the kids are now at the Buckley school. There's no proof that they are going to a private school wse. This story is an example of greedy reporters who made a big juicy story out of it and it doesn't matter if the subject is about (innocent) children.
  • There's no proof the kids are now at the Buckley school. There's no proof that they are going to a private school wse. This story is an example of greedy reporters who made a big juicy story out of it and it doesn't matter if the subject is about (innocent) children.

Does any one live close to the Buckley school? If so why don't you pass by and check if those kids do really go to that school. I would do it if I lived in L.A. Unfortunetaly I don't if they came to school in Montreal I would have gone to check.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Don't you think at least one other student from the school would have taken a pic of them by now with their cell phones and leaked it to the internet? But just like MJ in "death" there are no photos. (except of course the one ambulance pic that was confirmed to be a fake) I'm not so sure they are there. Who knows.....

Does any one live close to the Buckley school? If so why don't you pass by and check if those kids do really go to that school. I would do it if I lived in L.A. Unfortunetaly I don't if they came to school in Montreal I would have gone to check.

It would be virtually impossible for just anyone to pass by and check to see if Michael's kids go to school there. Schools in the U.S. (especially private upscale ones) are very protective of their students ever since 9/11. The schools here where I live, as an example (in a town of about 20K) have only one unlocked door that is accessible from people outside wanting to get in. All visitors must enter through that one entrance and check in at the office and must wear a visitors pass. And these are just public schools in a relatively small town. I'm sure that the Buckley School has very tight security, especially considering the income levels of their students' families, and the amount of tuition they pay $30K per year), and the fact that celebrity kids attend classes there during the day. And the campus is on 19 acres--very large--and it's not on a main road. It's also surrounded by a wooded canyon.

So if they are going to school there, getting visual confirmation of that would be very difficult. And if they are there, the secure surroundings has to be the main reason why that school was chosen.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    This is the same for Schools in England - you can't just walk in and check on someone randomly.

Sorry, I'm not living in the States and if I was, I wouldn't check either <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Actually, I don't wanna know. Better to leave the kids alone, and if they really go I'm happy for them that they can enjoy a public school.

L.O.V.E.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Don't you think at least one other student from the school would have taken a pic of them by now with their cell phones and leaked it to the internet? But just like MJ in "death" there are no photos. (except of course the one ambulance pic that was confirmed to be a fake) I'm not so sure they are there. Who knows.....

same here... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    Honestly I only see this as temporary, when he comes back it will be WAAAY too dangerous/unncessary to keep them going to school.

just my opinion ofcourse <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • seriously is this even that much of a story ? why is the media even bothering. ? wouldn't it be better if one of the kids was half dog half human or something <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • heres another article

Michael Jackson's children Paris and Prince Michael, pictured in January, are attending the Buckley School despite family members' objections.
    (Getty Images)

Jackson two create a stir

Michael's kids, bodyguards give new schoolmates a thrill

August 31, 2010

BY BILL ZWECKER Sun-Times Columnist

Since its founding in 1933, the very exclusive Buckley School in Sherman Oaks, Calif., has had many celebrities' kids as students, but the arrival of Michael Jackson's two oldest children ''was something we've never seen at Buckley,'' according to a parent at the prestigious private school.

The source said school administrators were given a ''laundry list'' of demands before Katherine Jackson agreed to send her grandchildren Prince Michael and Paris to Buckley -- to begin classes last week.

''Everyone was given a very intensive 'prep' talk,'' quipped the Buckley parent. ''They were told to instruct other students not to ask Prince Michael and Paris anything about their father or other members of their family, including Janet Jackson.

''Of course, by telling the other kids to 'act normal,' you automatically make everyone feel a bit stressed out -- afraid of saying anything inappropriate.''

• An additional problem, according to the Buckley parent, is the presence of two full-time bodyguards who are at the Jackson children's sides at all time. ''They arrive with them in the morning, accompany them from the parking lot into the school, are outside their classes and even walk them to their lockers and hover over them at lunchtime,'' added the BZ spy. ''Not exactly the best way for them to fit in and make friends. It's almost like they are still being home-schooled -- only now with an audience.''

• A longtime Jackson family source says the idea of sending Prince Michael and Paris to the school was not universally approved by Michael's siblings. ''Jermaine and Randy and some of the others have doubts that Michael would ever have approved this, despite Prince Michael's desire to have the social experience of attending school.''

• Among the better-known alumni of the Buckley School are Matthew Perry, Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, Nicollette Sheridan, Laura Dern, Nicole Richie and Alyssa Milano.

<!-- m -->http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/2 ... 31.article<!-- m -->

Whatever the truth is right now, I found this article interesting where it says: Everybody involved had an intensive prep talk and were instructed to tell the students not to ask Paris and Prince anything about their father or about other members of the family.
    Sure, maybe it does not have anything to do with a hoaxed death, but still, that sentence made me think of wanting to make sure nothing leaks ,either because he is not dead or because there are so called ongoing investigations.
    I not, but this article seems to me to be so false... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I don't know why some people are having such a hard time believing that Michael's normal, adolescent kids want to go to school like other normal, adolescent kids and meet other normal, adolescent kids! Michael himself wanted them to have a normal upbringing. Part of a child's experiences is attending school with other kids and having that "social experience". Just because there isn't photographic evidence that they are attending the school, doesn't mean they aren't. As another poster just mentioned, this is a very upscale, expensive Private School and not anyone can just waltz onto the school grounds and photograph the students!

Personally I think it is a little extreme that the kids need to have bodyguards accompanying them everywhere on school grounds, but if that is what the family wants and the school agreed to it, then so be it.

As for the comment/question about why no students have taken a photo of either kid from their cell phones, it could be that the school's policy doesn't allow their students to have their phones turned on during school hours. There is NO REASON why a child needs to be on the phone during class and I think more schools should implement this policy. Or maybe their classmates are actually exhibiting more respect for them than the adult media of this country does! Also, the class sizes at this school are quite small so not only are the kids probably getting to know their classmates on a personal/friendly level and are respecting their privacy, the teachers can monitor the student's behavior much easier than teachers at public schools where they may have 30 or more kids in a class at a given time. This could also be a big reason for the bodyguards. They can keep their eyes on what's going on around the kids even during times of the day when they are walking through the halls, having lunch, etc.

And to the poster who was homeschooled, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being homeschooled at all, but you were probably able to meet friends through Church, Scouts, sports, neighborhood community events, etc. while Prince and Paris can't just do these activities without being mobbed and/or photographed (particularly when MJ was around), thus the tremendously sheltered lives they have had until now. It's no wonder they want that "social experience", they're normal kids but they have never really had that opportunity in the past.

I'm glad to see that Prince and Paris are going to school and experiencing it like other kids. I hope the experience is everything they hoped for and personally I hope to NEVER see a photo of them at school.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    As for the comment/question about why no students have taken a photo of either kid from their cell phones, it could be that the school's policy doesn't allow their students to have their phones turned on during school hours. There is NO REASON why a child needs to be on the phone during class and I think more schools should implement this policy. Or maybe their classmates are actually exhibiting more respect for them than the adult media of this country does! Also, the class sizes at this school are quite small so not only are the kids probably getting to know their classmates on a personal/friendly level and are respecting their privacy, the teachers can monitor the student's behavior much easier than teachers at public schools where they may have 30 or more kids in a class at a given time. This could also be a big reason for the bodyguards. They can keep their eyes on what's going on around the kids even during times of the day when they are walking through the halls, having lunch, etc.

I agree that cell phones shouldn't be on during school hours...I am a teacher and cell phones are not allowed to be on in school, but that doesn't mean kids don't sneak them out when they aren't in class. Kids are kids.....and they will try to get away with things if they aren't being watched closely. And there's no way to be able to see every little thing that every student does every minute of every day. I would be happy to hear that if Paris and Prince are there, the other students are giving them the respect and not taking pics of them.