Michael and Marijuana

Comments

• According to Kathy O'Brien, a former mind-controlled sex slave for the gov, they would let slaves take all the drugs they wanted, except marijuana. Why? Because marijuana usage made it impossible to mind control them. It doesn't allow for the compartmentalization of the mind to take place.

This is 100% accurate. NO WONDER it's illegal in the US. Ticks me off.

No wonder the US dislikes Holland, since you can buy pot here at almost every corner of the street and can smoke as much as you like here <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Haha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Like I said before...I'd like to move to Holland, please <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Someone very close to me is addicted to pot and skunk we have a lot of problems with him he is paranoid and thinks everybody and I mean everybody is out to kill him I now feel his brain is wrecked it is terrible you can talk calmly to him and think everything is ok then the next day he asks why you gave him the secret messages of killing him

Ok theres something more going on with this dude then smoking pot. And you cannot get addicted to pot, if you stop smoking abruptly, there are no side effects, you just might be a little cranky for a little while, but there are no side effects.

Here in Canada, you can not be charge with personal amounts of pot, it's on the way to becoming decriminalized. But amounts for trafficking is.

I agree, it's not the marijuana causing these things. Most likely, he's "addicted" because it helps him feel better from whatever mental issues are ailing him. Marijuana does NOT kill brain cells, that is one of many common myths about the plant.
  • Hash oil cures cancer and many other illnesses! Please take the time to watch this video, it is an hour long but well worth it.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/chrychek<!-- m -->

Well worth it indeed! I know soooo many people that could benefit from this medicine. It's INSANE that there's such a negative stigma attached to it's use. THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US is right.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136

According to Kathy O'Brien, a former mind-controlled sex slave for the gov, they would let slaves take all the drugs they wanted, except marijuana. Why? Because marijuana usage made it impossible to mind control them. It doesn't allow for the compartmentalization of the mind to take place.

No wonder the US dislikes Holland, since you can buy pot here at almost every corner of the street and can smoke as much as you like here <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

is funny because in my country you can have it for personal use ONLY... but not to make business....
    i saw people who had smoked and after a while they are hungry and thirsty... maybe he use the marihuana to open his appetite

• According to Kathy O'Brien, a former mind-controlled sex slave for the gov, they would let slaves take all the drugs they wanted, except marijuana. Why? Because marijuana usage made it impossible to mind control them. It doesn't allow for the compartmentalization of the mind to take place.

is funny because in my country you can have it for personal use ONLY... but not to make business....
    i saw people who had smoked and after a while they are hungry and thirsty... maybe he use the marihuana to open his appetite

Yeah I've also struggled with weight issues due to my anxiety, In high school people thought I was anorexic because I got to be so thin. I wasn't anorexic, my problem wasn't with food. The problem was that I was so anxious and nervous all the time for no apparent reason that I simply wasn't hungry, didn't think about food. Marijuana doesn't make me super hungry it just takes aways the anxiety and gives me my appetite back. For me it has helped heal my natural state of being as well, I don't have to ingest marijuana as much to feel these effects. There's definitely spiritual changes that take place because of it, and those changes carry over into your normal state of consciousness. Kind of hard to explain, especially to people who do not use marijuana and even more so to those who look down upon it because of the reputation the MEDIA has created for it...

Imagine that.

It's illegal to have anything to do with marijuana in the US. It's ridiculous. You have to get drug tested to work virtually ANYWHERE, and you can get kicked out of the military. Knowing what I know now, it all makes sense. Can you imagine all the US soldiers using marijuana? That would lead to them all discovering the truth about the cage they are in and the evil agenda they are working for.
  • OMG are we discussing pot <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Do I remember the time with that herb. It was fun, fun, fun. Now we are randomly drug tested at the j.o.b. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> It's drought season for me.
  • JudeJude Posts: 452

According to Kathy O'Brien, a former mind-controlled sex slave for the gov, they would let slaves take all the drugs they wanted, except marijuana. Why? Because marijuana usage made it impossible to mind control them. It doesn't allow for the compartmentalization of the mind to take place.

Yeah I've also struggled with weight issues due to my anxiety, In high school people thought I was anorexic because I got to be so thin. I wasn't anorexic, my problem wasn't with food. The problem was that I was so anxious and nervous all the time for no apparent reason that I simply wasn't hungry, didn't think about food. Marijuana doesn't make me super hungry it just takes aways the anxiety and gives me my appetite back. For me it has helped heal my natural state of being as well, I don't have to ingest marijuana as much to feel these effects. itThere's definitely spiritual changes that take place because of it, and those changes carry over into your normal state of consciousness. Kind of hard to explain, especially to people who do not use marijuana and even more so to those who look down upon it because of the reputation the MEDIA has created for ...

Imagine that.

It's illegal to have anything to do with marijuana in the US. It's ridiculous. You have to get drug tested to work virtually ANYWHERE, and you can get kicked out of the military. Knowing what I know now, it all makes sense. Can you imagine all the US soldiers using marijuana? That would lead to them all discovering the truth about the cage they are in and the evil agenda they are working for.

I know exactly what you are saying here, I feel it's opens another level of consciousness one that can REALLY OPEN YOU EYES <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

Yeah I've also struggled with weight issues due to my anxiety, In high school people thought I was anorexic because I got to be so thin. I wasn't anorexic, my problem wasn't with food. The problem was that I was so anxious and nervous all the time for no apparent reason that I simply wasn't hungry, didn't think about food. Marijuana doesn't make me super hungry it just takes aways the anxiety and gives me my appetite back. For me it has helped heal my natural state of being as well, I don't have to ingest marijuana as much to feel these effects. There's definitely spiritual changes that take place because of it, and those changes carry over into your normal state of consciousness. Kind of hard to explain, especially to people who do not use marijuana and even more so to those who look down upon it because of the reputation the MEDIA has created for it...

Imagine that.

Wow! I was told before that it gives one an appetite.
    Possible that the drug has been vilified for many years by Media and Government.... guess it wouldn't hurt to try it...? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    OMG are we discussing pot <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Do I remember the time with that herb. It was fun, fun, fun. Now we are randomly drug tested at the j.o.b. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> It's drought season for me.

Baaaaaaaa <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You know that reminds me that in a few places here with in the last 6 months or so, companys want drug testing too, it's the first time I have ever encounterd it, I wounder if the NWO has move up here all ready.

Well they can just go to hell <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> At least we can still tell the police to fuck off when we want. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Usually they give pot to people who have cancer on their last stage for calming the pain.
  • Usually they give pot to people who have cancer on their last stage for calming the pain.

Yep, they don't give it to them in the first stages because that means they'd be healed and wouldn't need the treatment anymore...which translates to: less profit.

Here's another video about the healing properties of marijuana, how it can and DOES cure cancer, especially in the form of oil. Please watch, it's only 10 minutes long:

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tghUh4ubbg<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjFtB2zI ... re=related<!-- m -->

This is funny <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• This is funny <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Her lips are smoother than OIL but that girl is dangerous. Ole Mary! It is all about the oil. Jesus didn't teach the apostles to anoint with oil just for novelty. The Soldiers should be spreading the Word on this. But instead this issue on the MJ is a sticky one for hoax believers. We gotta understand that MJ is taking down our nasty Pharma drug business. It all is being revealed!!! Not much longer!!!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    [youtube:3gh6qqbh]

This is hilarious! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I would *puff puff pass* with all of you!
  • Her lips are smoother than OIL but that girl is dangerous. Ole Mary! It is all about the oil. Jesus didn't teach the apostles to anoint with oil just for novelty. The Soldiers should be spreading the Word on this. But instead this issue on the MJ is a sticky one for hoax believers. We gotta understand that MJ is taking down our nasty Pharma drug business. It all is being revealed!!! Not much longer!!!

I know what you mean. I tried talking to my mother about marijuana, and she looked at me like I was a satan worshipper <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Really though it's not very funny. It's extremely scary that people are this brainwashed about something that can save lives.

I think you're right. We need to be more open about it. No, everyone doesn't need to start smoking pot. But those who do shouldn't have to pretend they don't in fear of being judged. We should be sharing this information with others just like all the other information we have.
    [youtube:2zp05sgb]

OMG <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'm dyin' here <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • [youtube:12vvps87]

OMG <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'm dyin' here <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

HAHA! Wowwww, that's an unexpected perk of the job <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Her lips are smoother than OIL but that girl is dangerous. Ole Mary! It is all about the oil. Jesus didn't teach the apostles to anoint with oil just for novelty. The Soldiers should be spreading the Word on this. But instead this issue on the MJ is a sticky one for hoax believers. We gotta understand that MJ is taking down our nasty Pharma drug business. It all is being revealed!!! Not much longer!!!

I know what you mean. I tried talking to my mother about marijuana, and she looked at me like I was a satan worshipper <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Really though it's not very funny. It's extremely scary that people are this brainwashed about something that can save lives.

I think you're right. We need to be more open about it. No, everyone doesn't need to start smoking pot. But those who do shouldn't have to pretend they don't in fear of being judged. We should be sharing this information with others just like all the other information we have.

Well I'll be the first to admit it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    [youtube:2lhh2tg8]

HAHA! Wowwww, that's an unexpected perk of the job <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Just give him a bag of chips and he'll be fine <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • No we shouldn't all smoke it. We should learn the many other ways to use it. Smoking it burns 90% of the plants medicinal value. So people who are getting relief from smoking it are getting 10% of what they really could be getting in its pure oil extract form. So think of the possibilities. We all know what a little herb can do for people who are sick just by smoking it. But when the essential oil is taken from it and its in its purest form. It is like BAM then!!! It will destroy the "Pharma" industry and they know this and are afraid of this. Piece by Piece by Piece!!! Remember " The leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations" Revelation 22:2
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

I think it would be hilarious to smoke a joint with Mike. His laugh is contagious and marijuana makes me laugh for hours before I fall asleep <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    No we shouldn't all smoke it. We should learn the many other ways to use it. Smoking it burns 90% of the plants medicinal value. So people who are getting relief from smoking it are getting 10% of what they really could be getting in its pure oil extract form. So think of the possibilities. We all know what a little herb can do for people who are sick just by smoking it. But when the essential oil is taken from it and its in its purest form. It is like BAM then!!! It will destroy the "Pharma" industry and they know this and are afraid of this. Piece by Piece by Piece!!! Remember " The leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations" Revelation 22:2

It's so very true that hemp oil has many, many health benefits. Far better than any pharmaceutical medicines out there. Anyone reading this should google hemp oil healing benefits or something along those lines, it's astounding what hemp oil can do and it's been used since ancient times. And ya, the pharm companies don't want us knowing because it actually works. They want us to pay huge money to keep the disease/illness manageable instead of actually curing it, so that we are constantly padding their bank accounts. If anyone takes the time to look into the benefits of hemp oil, google urine therapy too....something everyone has their own free supply of!

I believe hemp was poised to take over so many industries because it has so many amazing uses:
    <!-- m -->http://listverse.com/2009/04/15/15-fasc ... bout-hemp/<!-- m -->

But the people who owned these industries (the "elite") knew their businesses were at a huge risk if people went with the more economical and natural choice of using hemp, so they gave it a bad name by associating hemp directly with "marijuana" and stopped hemp from going mainstream. I honestly believe the Earth provides us with with everything we need which is why hemp can be used for so many things. But the "elite" would rather use a ton more resources and pollute the planet while they're at it and take as much of our hard-earned money as they can.

If Michael deliberately left marijuana where he "died", then he has literally been trying to clue us in on so many things on such a huge scale that it boggles my mind - it's like he's covering everything that is wrong with the planet and the way things are being run. He's raising awareness on so many levels, on so many topics. I mean, how much do you think people have learned since coming to this site?

• I think it would be hilarious to smoke a joint with Mike. His laugh is contagious and marijuana makes me laugh for hours before I fall asleep <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    it would be great...I'm sure they had one together!:D
    Michael%20with%20Bob%20Marley!!!.jpg
    This is Mike with Bob Marley in Jamaica (1975)

• I think it would be hilarious to smoke a joint with Mike. His laugh is contagious and marijuana makes me laugh for hours before I fall asleep <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Oh my gosh, hahaha, me too. That would be awesome. I get laugh attacks before bed where I canNOT stop laughing. I'll laugh until I start crying <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Feels so good to laugh like that (happens to me normally though too, whether marijuana is involved or not <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I am easily amused haha)