TMZ Live 10-14-10: Zero Evidence

Comments

• angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Thank God! Finally somebody speaks this loud and clear! We may criticize TMZ from time to time - but they can do a real GOOD job if they want! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Yes so it is!!!! I bet Harvey is the fan MJ.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    this made my day, so happy <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> , finally the truth will prevail, piece by peice, and i agree with scorpionchik, maybe one day TMZ will say that there's 0 evidence of Michael being dead. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Piece by piece Michael's good name will be fully restored. I have no doubt about that. If there was ever a way to hurt Michael, it was this. I think it was not only the nastiness of the allegations, but look how his so-called fans turned tail an ran. Millions of people, worldwide believed the garbage. That had to have hurt him deeply. I can't imagine the pain and burden he has had endure for all these years. His good name was turned into a scarlet letter. To be a Michael Jackson admirer or fan would automatically make that person evil. I have had arguments, and lost friends over this. I would do it all over again. I do deeply hope Michael realizes there are people, like myself, who have never, for one moment believed the trash. The realization of what he was going through cut me like a knife. The pain I saw on his face is burned into my memory.
    All things in life are subject to belief. It is one of the things that make us human. Unfortunately, evil intertwines our lives and our beliefs become cloudy.
    My hope is that this TMZ article will be the first in a domino effect of media brickwork. Piece by piece, layer upon layer.......may God bless you Michael. Thank you for being a survivor. The world is indeed a better place because of you.

Many Blessings to all!
    LOVE,
    Wishingstar
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    As we get older, we found that in many cases the words are more powerful than the sticks and stones. Once something bad is published about a person, people do not forget, is regrettable, but is never like that, it would allow the media to tell all these malicious things about Michael. Harvey thank you, there is much work ahead, this is not a single day work, must be repeated so many times, use these same media once destroyed Michael, but this time to claim its name. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    As we get older, we found that in many cases the words are more powerful than the sticks and stones. Once something bad is published about a person, people do not forget, is regrettable, but is never like that, it would allow the media to tell all these malicious things about Michael. Harvey thank you, there is much work ahead, this is not a single day work, must be repeated so many times, use these same media once destroyed Michael, but this time to claim its name. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

That's the thing. It's going to take a lot of time to 'deprogram' all of these 'tabloid junkies' who have been fed lies upon lies for so many years.

I think we can at least by start by spreading this as much as we can.

Thank heavens for social networking because if this was the nineties we would have no chance! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Thank you so much TMZ.
    The truth was needed. Lets hope other news outlets follow suit.

Tweet that video, spread it like crazy!

SD, thanks for making and uploading it, I hope you won't get in trouble for it as I know that stuff from TMZ gets removed from youtube channels due to copyright claims.
    Yes, my youtube account has been Terminated...

Dear XxSerenityxDreamsxX,

We have disabled the following material as a result of a third-party notification from BBTV_WB, claiming that this material is infringing:

Michael Jackson - Zero Evidence
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1kCcXuwPhA<!-- m -->

This is the third notification that we have received alleging copyright infringement in one of your postings. Consequently, your account has been terminated.

If one of your postings has been misidentified as infringing, you may submit a counter-notification. Information about this process is in our Help Centre.

Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material was disabled due to mistake or misidentification may be liable for damages.

Yours sincerely,

– The YouTube Team

2 from Sony, 1 from LeachiMNoskcaJ and now this. 75 videos to reupload. Damn! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • HeartbreakerHeartbreaker Posts: 8,644
    I am very sorry Serenitys_Dream. This is so sad <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Thanks Harvey maybe you should post an article. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I am very sorry Serenitys_Dream. This is so sad <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Thank you but it's ok. I am not very busy at the moment. I knew I should have put it on my other channel but I had more followers on that account and I wanted it to be seen. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The funny thing though is the video was totally public and youtube sent me the infringement notice after the termination of account but at exactly the same time so I didn't have an opportunity to even remove the TMZ video.

The first email is telling me to remove the video the second is notifying me my account has been Terminated. They had the option to suspend the account as punishment but they choose to permanently delete it.

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Serenitys_Dream, sorry <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Finally a breakthrough..... the foundations have been laid to clear his name in a number of ways. Lets hope that they are built upon layer by layer so that eventually the name "Michael Jackson" can be said and not have it be synonymous with child molester. It is a positive step towards repairing the damage that he should NEVER had to suffer. Despite the soul destroying allegations that cut to the core of his very being he has remained a survivor and hopefully this process will lift some of the untold burden he has been carrying around for too many years. He said himself :" People will never know just how much these false accusations have hurt me", yet he always found the strength to continue what he does best and let the 'talent speak for itself'............... and he WILL do this again. Let the healing and justice begin!!

Oh my goodness BlackJack you made me cry.

Totally agree Sarahli - BlackJack words ring so true; I feel the Pain, I feel the Hope and I see the Light.

Let's tweet this video as suggested by Mo.

With L.O.V.E
  • HeartbreakerHeartbreaker Posts: 8,644
    I am very sorry Serenitys_Dream. This is so sad <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Thank you but it's ok. I am not very busy at the moment. I knew I should have put it on my other channel but I had more followers on that account and I wanted it to be seen. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The funny thing though is the video was totally public and youtube sent me the infringement notice after the termination of account but at exactly the same time so I didn't have an opportunity to even remove the TMZ video.

The first email is telling me to remove the video the second is notifying me my account has been Terminated. They had the option to suspend the account as punishment but they choose to permanently delete it.

That's not nice <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Since so much work goes in there and now everything is gone.
    Did you give me a link to your other account? Please <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hurray this is great!

And thanks also for the other video i have seen it many times but i like the fact Michael says iam not this, i did not do this....and so on. For me Michael's word is always enough.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Serenitys_Dream, sorry!!! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> You do miraculous work!!! Please, continue <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    That's hard, SD, and all your work. I hope you can find creative ways to keep up the research and sharing it. Those in the front lines I guess will take some blows. I know this is to do more with copyright infringement, but I'm sure people putting out anything politically damning have to deal with this deleting, and worse. I admire your courage.
  • Thank you so much TMZ.

SD, thanks for making and uploading it, I hope you won't get in trouble for it as I know that stuff from TMZ gets removed from youtube channels due to copyright claims.

We have disabled the following material as a result of a third-party notification from BBTV_WB, claiming that this material is infringing:

This is the third notification that we have received alleging copyright infringement in one of your postings. Consequently, your account has been terminated.

If one of your postings has been misidentified as infringing, you may submit a counter-notification. Information about this process is in our Help Centre.

Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material was disabled due to mistake or misidentification may be liable for damages.

Yours sincerely,

– The YouTube Team

2 from Sony, 1 from LeachiMNoskcaJ and now this. 75 videos to reupload. Damn! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Serenity:
    I can understand a complaint originating from Sony.....but who in the world is LeachiMNoskcaJ????? That person must be powerful to bring that about, huh?????
  • Thank you so much TMZ.

Yours sincerely,

– The YouTube Team

Serenity:
    I can understand a complaint originating from Sony.....but who in the world is LeachiMNoskcaJ????? That person must be powerful to bring that about, huh?????
    Sony made the copyright claims against music in Two of my videos, just songs that many others have uploaded to youtube. LeachiMNoskcaJ is not powerful, I just used his own video to debunk him so he made a copyright claim against me, which I admit it was his video. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Then someone else made one against him which resulted in his account being suspended for making false copyright claims. Anyone can make a claim when ever they want.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    @serenity,
    Sorry to hear that the account has been closed.
    Finally a breakthrough..... the foundations have been laid to clear his name in a number of ways. Lets hope that they are built upon layer by layer so that eventually the name "Michael Jackson" can be said and not have it be synonymous with child molester. It is a positive step towards repairing the damage that he should NEVER had to suffer. Despite the soul destroying allegations that cut to the core of his very being he has remained a survivor and hopefully this process will lift some of the untold burden he has been carrying around for too many years. He said himself :" People will never know just how much these false accusations have hurt me", yet he always found the strength to continue what he does best and let the 'talent speak for itself'............... and he WILL do this again. Let the healing and justice begin!!

I could not have expressed myself better. 110% agree with you.
  • @Serenity Man sorry about your account. =[ Sucks. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> Damned Youtube copyright rules. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

On the good note, glad Harvey and Mike mentioned that. I thank them for that. =]
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Oh no Serenity I feel like it's my fault. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I've been tweeting this all day, I''m sorry I didn't think about copyright.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Hope you forgive me..
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Finally a breakthrough..... the foundations have been laid to clear his name in a number of ways. Lets hope that they are built upon layer by layer so that eventually the name "Michael Jackson" can be said and not have it be synonymous with child molester. It is a positive step towards repairing the damage that he should NEVER had to suffer. Despite the soul destroying allegations that cut to the core of his very being he has remained a survivor and hopefully this process will lift some of the untold burden he has been carrying around for too many years. He said himself :" People will never know just how much these false accusations have hurt me", yet he always found the strength to continue what he does best and let the 'talent speak for itself'............... and he WILL do this again. Let the healing and justice begin!!

Oh my goodness BlackJack you made me cry.

Me, too. I can barely see my keyboard. My heart is full of hope for complete restoration.
  • Oh no Serenity I feel like it's my fault. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I've been tweeting this all day, I''m sorry I didn't think about copyright.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Hope you forgive me..
    awww...Don`t be silly. It is my own fault. I knew it would happen, I just didn`t know they would terminate my account permanently for it. I should have uploaded it to my other account, there were no claims against that one.

Anyways, doesn`t matter I am uploading all my videos to a new account now. I just don`t have my 500 followers anymore but if they want to watch my videos I am sure they will find me. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

http://www.youtube.com/user/xSerenityxDreamsx

Half way done. Makes me want to finish the 5-7 videos I have started and never completed. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • the truth will prevail
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161

themjkiss - thank you for your uplifting message. It was like drinking cold water on a hot day. I needed to be reminded that it's in God's timing, not ours. God bless you.

BlackJack - your words bring hope to this weary soul and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. My spirit becomes overwhelmed with grief whenever this topic is discussed and it's as though my spirit bears witness to his the pain and suffering that he's had to endure.

I know that these are steps in the right direction and they will gain momentum, which is encouraging to see. I am looking forward to the day of total vindication for Michael.

No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us. Romans 8:37

Amen! God bless you for your inspiring words from the Bible. Love is winning. Our love and our prayers are changing the world. We will do it for our beloved MJ! We are his Army of L.O.V.E.

God bless you all! xx <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • An hopefully, TMZ will eventually have a Big article saying "Innocent all the way" so that the message is even clearer for all of those that are not getting it. Erase all the doubts, make it simple for people to get it!

With L.O.V.E