TMZ Live 10-14-10: Zero Evidence

13»

Comments

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Finally a breakthrough..... the foundations have been laid to clear his name in a number of ways. Lets hope that they are built upon layer by layer so that eventually the name "Michael Jackson" can be said and not have it be synonymous with child molester. It is a positive step towards repairing the damage that he should NEVER had to suffer. Despite the soul destroying allegations that cut to the core of his very being he has remained a survivor and hopefully this process will lift some of the untold burden he has been carrying around for too many years. He said himself :" People will never know just how much these false accusations have hurt me", yet he always found the strength to continue what he does best and let the 'talent speak for itself'............... and he WILL do this again. Let the healing and justice begin!!

Yes, yes!
    Wonderful post BlackJack...thankyou
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    Finally a breakthrough..... the foundations have been laid to clear his name in a number of ways. Lets hope that they are built upon layer by layer so that eventually the name "Michael Jackson" can be said and not have it be synonymous with child molester. It is a positive step towards repairing the damage that he should NEVER had to suffer. Despite the soul destroying allegations that cut to the core of his very being he has remained a survivor and hopefully this process will lift some of the untold burden he has been carrying around for too many years. He said himself :" People will never know just how much these false accusations have hurt me", yet he always found the strength to continue what he does best and let the 'talent speak for itself'............... and he WILL do this again. Let the healing and justice begin!!

Re: MJ -- Controversy Over Elementary School Exposure
    by Sarahli » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:15 pm

Finally! I wonder what Michael thinks about it. This achievement, the unveiling of his pure and clean name is symbolic for what is going to come. I really feel that way, this is the unveiling of the truth. This is one victory leading us to win the battle. God bless you Michael. Glory to the Lord

These 2 "breakthroughs" within 2 days of one another, must be connected. Thank you BlackJack and Sarahli for your positive thoughts. God Bless all on this Forum <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    You're welcome finfin, God bless you. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->