Is artist B. Howard a Jackson?

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=53447305

Found this video. I don't know how to embed anything that's non-youtube - sorry!

He says he's in the studio with "MJ", pauses, then clarifies - Matthew Johnson.

Hmmm.

Found the video here: <!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/bhoward2<!-- m -->
  • And this? My God! He's almost identical to Michael. It's not forced as it is with impersonators. The beginning of this song sounds a lot like Butterflies (more uptempo though), and his vocals are almost dead on for Michael's (in that the tone is also similar to Michael's in Butterflies)...And his movements...Again, better than an impersonator's. He's natural.

ETA: Look at the dates of these performances and interviews, etc. June of '09 & 2010. Parting & Anniversary 'gift' anyone?

[youtube:2byfk9iv]

[youtube:2byfk9iv]

Sooooooo Mike? ... Joe? ... Any of you guys wanna tell us something? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

There was a father who had a son, and Brandon was his name - O! BINGO!!!!!

Is he not so damned close in so many ways it makes your heads spin?

My own HEAD keeps spinning just trying to analyze it... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> =P <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    LOLL!!

spinning_head.gif
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    More from the myspace page : <!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/bhoward2/blog<!-- m -->
    I find it very interesting that he seems to make a point of not referring to Michael Jackson directly.
    It also says his birthday is April 2nd, but no year.

Blog

* 13 Jan 2009

Current mood:discontent
    BIO
    Brandon Howard is irrefutably creating the hottest new sounds in today's new generation of music. His talents of percussion and piano, along with his ability to combine old school and new school music, have gained him national and international recognition. "B. Howard" as he is known in the industry, has successfully established himself as an award-nominated songwriter and producer. His undeniable musical strengths are sprung from a long bloodline of musical talents such as his grandmother, Rock and Roll's Hall of Fame, Josephine Howard of "The Caravans". She made history by having the first gospel song to play on secular radio. His mother, Miki Howard, a successful singer/songwriter was signed to Atlantic records and collected numerous accolades throughout her career. B. Howard's musical proficiencies were further developed through his close ties with the legendary Jackson Family. From a very young age, this influential bond has been a part of what shaped his imminent career. Moving forward with success as a musical genius he's been blessed to work with a wide range of mainstream artists. The long list includes artists such as Genuwine, Emily King, Cheri Dennis, Trey Songz, Dru Hill, Ne-Yo, Jay Sean, Chris Brown, Marques Houston, Missy Elliott, Lupe Fiasco, and many more up and coming artists, Tugun Cannon, Spencer Battiest, Frankie Finch,Miguel ,P Dizzy and Nathalia just to name a few. Not only has Brandon mastered the art of storytelling through song, he is also an experienced actor and has appeared in several commercials and music videos. With all his accomplishments, Brandon still manages to stay grounded and poised. In conjunction with cultivating his expanding production company, B. Howard is also working on his debut album "Genesis". After working with so many talented solo artists, he has found his calling to experience the same if not greater level of artistry. It's only a matter of time before his first single, blazes the charts worldwide. Brandon attributes his love and commitment to his passion as the driving force to his achievements and future successes. This unassailable artist is on his way to iconic status.

* 5 Feb 2008
    Current mood:surprised
    what my birthday means lol.. courtesy of a friend <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->!
    Your Birthdate: April 2

You're so intuitive, it's like you have a sixth, seventh, and eighth sense.
    You connect with others freely and easily - and you tend to have many best friends.
    Warm and caring, it's hard for you to close your heart to anyone.
    Affection is like air for you - you need to give and receive it to survive.

Your strength: Your universal compassion
    Your weakness: Your unpredictable mood swings
    Your power color: Mauve
    Your power symbol: Butterfly
    Your power month: February
  • More from the myspace page : <!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/bhoward2/blog<!-- m -->
    I find it very interesting that he seems to make a point of not referring to Michael Jackson directly.
    It also says his birthday is April 2nd, but no year.

Blog

* 13 Jan 2009

Current mood:discontent
    BIO
    Brandon Howard is irrefutably creating the hottest new sounds in today's new generation of music. His talents of percussion and piano, along with his ability to combine old school and new school music, have gained him national and international recognition. "B. Howard" as he is known in the industry, has successfully established himself as an award-nominated songwriter and producer. His undeniable musical strengths are sprung from a long bloodline of musical talents such as his grandmother, Rock and Roll's Hall of Fame, Josephine Howard of "The Caravans". She made history by having the first gospel song to play on secular radio. His mother, Miki Howard, a successful singer/songwriter was signed to Atlantic records and collected numerous accolades throughout her career. B. Howard's musical proficiencies were further developed through his close ties with the legendary Jackson Family. From a very young age, this influential bond has been a part of what shaped his imminent career. Moving forward with success as a musical genius he's been blessed to work with a wide range of mainstream artists. The long list includes artists such as Genuwine, Emily King, Cheri Dennis, Trey Songz, Dru Hill, Ne-Yo, Jay Sean, Chris Brown, Marques Houston, Missy Elliott, Lupe Fiasco, and many more up and coming artists, Tugun Cannon, Spencer Battiest, Frankie Finch,Miguel ,P Dizzy and Nathalia just to name a few. Not only has Brandon mastered the art of storytelling through song, he is also an experienced actor and has appeared in several commercials and music videos. With all his accomplishments, Brandon still manages to stay grounded and poised. In conjunction with cultivating his expanding production company, B. Howard is also working on his debut album "Genesis". After working with so many talented solo artists, he has found his calling to experience the same if not greater level of artistry. It's only a matter of time before his first single, blazes the charts worldwide. Brandon attributes his love and commitment to his passion as the driving force to his achievements and future successes. This unassailable artist is on his way to iconic status.

* 5 Feb 2008
    Current mood:surprised
    what my birthday means lol.. courtesy of a friend <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->!
    Your Birthdate: April 2

You're so intuitive, it's like you have a sixth, seventh, and eighth sense.
    You connect with others freely and easily - and you tend to have many best friends.
    Warm and caring, it's hard for you to close your heart to anyone.
    Affection is like air for you - you need to give and receive it to survive.

Your strength: Your universal compassion
    Your weakness: Your unpredictable mood swings
    Your power color: Mauve
    Your power symbol: Butterfly
    Your power month: February

Ah yes, I saw that a few minutes ago. You beat me to the punch lol.

Let's see...

April 2= 4+2=6

Attitude 6
    The 6 attitude is the nurturer. Male or female, they are taking care of everybody else. So if you have a child with a 6 Attitude, they act as if they are your mother or father.
    They're the ones in charge; they don't want you telling them what to do or how to be. They feel the most useful when things are out of control and they are fixing it. If it's peaceful, they don't know what to do with themselves. They definitely take care of other people and they're usually great with children or running a business. When 6 enters the room, we are drawn to them like a moth to the flame.

The 2 Birth Day (Born on the 2nd)

The 2 Birth Day appears as someone who can see both sides of every question. They are happy to follow, and work well in groups. The 2 Birth Day does not usually crave the spotlight, but are inspirational to others. Those born on a 2 Birth Day are often psychically gifted, and don't be surprised when people ask you for that kind of advice.

(Source: Glynis Has Your Number by Glynis McCants 1st Edition; my own copy xD)

Edit: And an ARIES. xD

<!-- m -->http://www.cafeastrology.com/zodiacaries.html<!-- m -->
    Heehee. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <3
  • FWIW, I've heard Brandon's father is supposedly Augie Johnson. If you Google Augie Johnson, you'll see he was the founder of the group Side Effect (circa 1972 or abouts ...in that era). An interesting thing is, when I Googled him, not only did his work, information, and pictures and that of Miki's show up, guess who else's showed up? Yep. Michael's. Apparently, he's worked on a couple of Michael's albums as a background vocalist. That's not surprising. It's done all the time. Augie and Miki?? Maybe, but perhaps Miss Miki slipped out, and well....you know....

This is daddy (supposedly)

[youtube:20cx8uob]

If I find this information to be inaccurate, I'll let you know. If anyone else finds it to be inaccurate, let me know.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    who is the daddy on the birth certificare....????
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    He does sound like Michael when he talks, and singing sounds like Michael as well.
  • For anyone who cares, here's a recent interview:

[youtube:34lnv33e]
  • FWIW, I've heard Brandon's father is supposedly Augie Johnson. If you Google Augie Johnson, you'll see he was the founder of the group Side Effect (circa 1972 or abouts ...in that era). An interesting thing is, when I Googled him, not only did his work, information, and pictures and that of Miki's show up, guess who else's showed up? Yep. Michael's. Apparently, he's worked on a couple of Michael's albums as a background vocalist. That's not surprising. It's done all the time. Augie and Miki?? Maybe, but perhaps Miss Miki slipped out, and well....you know....

This is daddy (supposedly)

[youtube:16ku9ahh]

If I find this information to be inaccurate, I'll let you know. If anyone else finds it to be inaccurate, let me know.

Yeah I think this is his father. They both got the same head shape and ears. He could've just been around Michael and the Jacksons a lot and picked on up on their mannerisms over the years.
  • I know for a fact that Omer "Michael" Bhatti IS Michael's biological son. Knowing that, nothing would surprise me. Since Michael was 17, he always said he wanted MORE CHILDREN than his father. Joe had 9 kids. Now I think B. Howard is family. He even said the said the Jacksons are "family" to him. He was even at the Jackson's Havenhurst home the night before MJ passed which means his relationship with the Jackson have gone on for YEARS since he was born. So he has some relationship with them that I think is FAMILY. This is similar to Omer "Michael" Bhatti living there after MJ passed. THAT'S IS NO COINCIDENCE.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I know for a fact that Omer "Michael" Bhatti IS Michael's biological son.

Oh reallllly? And how do you know that? Did you compare some fluid samples?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I know for a fact that Omer "Michael" Bhatti IS Michael's biological son.

I've been researching MJ for over 30 years and I knew back in 2000 that Omer was his son. I've also communicated with him and some of his friends. I have a youtube account called MJMedia09Returns.
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/MJMedia09Returns<!-- m -->

First I have to introduce you to Omer's Tatoo artist
    [youtube:1c2ipj2j]

Second, I'm featured in this video related to the Tatoo Artist
    [youtube:1c2ipj2j]

This is just A SMALL recent sample of the evidence I've gather over a period time.
    I know for a fact that Omer "Michael" Bhatti IS Michael's biological son.

I've been researching MJ for over 30 years and I knew back in 2000 that Omer was his son. I've also communicated with him and some of his friends. I have a youtube account called MJMedia09Returns.
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/MJMedia09Returns<!-- m -->

First I have to introduce you to Omer's Tatoo artist
    [youtube:2x4j2yfl]

Second, I'm featured in this video related to the Tatoo Artist
    [youtube:2x4j2yfl]

This is just A SMALL recent sample of the evidence I've gather over a period time.

LOL, you call this knowing for a fact? Because someone told you on facebook? If that's the standard then I know a LOT of things for a fact. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

You THINK he is Mike's son, you don't knows, period.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• You don't know me but I'm one of the ULTIMATE MJ investigators and the evidence is BIGGER THAN THAT. Michael admitted it in 2004 when Tom Sneddon raided his ranch and Omer who was then in his late teens was in the house. The Jackson's have known about Omer. Besides Joe saying it, Genevieve Jackson, Randy's daughter, has admitted Omer is HER COUSIN.
    [youtube:38jfreee]

The Jacksons have known. It was NO SECRET to the family which is why he was up front at the Memorial dress LIKE the Jackson MEN..
    <!-- m -->http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/32060738<!-- m -->
  • I do have a question though about Omer. I know that Joe Jackson said that Omer is his son. Did anyone else in the family disputed this fact? I found it strange that he said that and it wasn't picked up as a huge news story because I would just think journalists would love to ask that question to all of the family. I wonder if MJ had a part to play with that. Perhaps, he didn't want that fact out there or perhaps, it wasn't true and Joe was lying to possibly gain attention? Strange though. I do wonder sometimes if Michael had a different family than the one we know about in the mainstream media to protect his real family. Crazy theory perhaps to some but at this point, we think he is alive...how crazy can this be? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I've had that theory for a long time now. That he was living two lives--one in public and one in private. I wouldn't blame him for his safety and sanity.
    You don't know me but I'm one of the ULTIMATE MJ investigators and the evidence is BIGGER THAN THAT. Michael admitted it in 2004 when Tom Sneddon raided his ranch and Omer who was then in his late teens was in the house. The Jackson's have known about Omer. Besides Joe saying it, Genevieve Jackson, Randy's daughter, has admitted Omer is HER COUSIN.
    [youtube:3djmdi61]

The Jacksons have known. It was NO SECRET to the family which is why he was up front at the Memorial dress LIKE the Jackson MEN..
    <!-- m -->http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/32060738<!-- m -->

Sorry, but that's a media outlet, an article written by a journalist. Unless you have Mike himself on video saying Omer is his son, you just don't know for a fact. So I would appreciate it if you could refrain from posting your theories as truth in the future.

• I know for a fact that Omer "Michael" Bhatti IS Michael's biological son.

LOL, you call this knowing for a fact? Because someone told you on facebook? If that's the standard then I know a LOT of things for a fact. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

You THINK he is Mike's son, you don't knows, period.

Also Omer NEVER denied it as the media kept saying. I so believe Omer is MJ's son that he saw me arguing on Youtube that Omer did not talk to that tabloid because he was anti tabloids LIKE MJ. about it and sent me a message that he had I was right that he had made only ONE STATEMENT and that statement related to MICHAEL RAISING HIM AND BEING THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN HIS LIFE. That says it all. I have a screen capture of his message.
  • I do have a question though about Omer. I know that Joe Jackson said that Omer is his son. Did anyone else in the family disputed this fact? I found it strange that he said that and it wasn't picked up as a huge news story because I would just think journalists would love to ask that question to all of the family. I wonder if MJ had a part to play with that. Perhaps, he didn't want that fact out there or perhaps, it wasn't true and Joe was lying to possibly gain attention? Strange though. I do wonder sometimes if Michael had a different family than the one we know about in the mainstream media to protect his real family. Crazy theory perhaps to some but at this point, we think he is alive...how crazy can this be? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I've had that theory for a long time now. That he was living two lives--one in public and one in private. I wouldn't blame him for his safety and sanity.

Joe wasn't lying and Joe had no reason to lie. As I've said, I know WHY a lot of Jacksons aren't discussing it openly but just a few because it will cause an avalanche. Joe was with MJ and Omer in South Africa. He knows.

[youtube:27bou3lb]

Joe knows too there are MORE. Also, Michael wasn't living 2 lives. He just was a REAL celebrity that kept people out of his business. He said in Moonwalk there is ANOTHER MICHAEL that his close friends know about.
    Again, you don't KNOW, so don't act like you know. You are basing your theory on assumptions and internet outlets. Also, this thread is about B. Howard, not Omer. If you want to continue about Omer, find the thread about Omer and post it in there.

And this is the last time I will ask nicely: please refrain from posting your theories as truth unless you can provide solid evidence and not just screenshots from the internet.

• Another things, the media acts so stupid when it comes to biracial children that they think it's impossible to have straight hair and light complexion and be MJ's child. That's ignorance. Omer actually looks like Blanket who has STRAIGHT HAIR and light complexion. I see very few argue that Blanket is not MJ's son.
    Blanket is MJ's light complexion twin with straight hair.

[youtube:13s82wuu]

Then they argue about Prince until the media learned PRINCE INHERITED MICHAEL'S SKIN DISEASE VITILIGO. lol So now most of the media who lied for MONTHS have gone SILENT.

Back to Omer, he has Jackson's features. Features have nothing to do with complexion.
  • Again, you don't KNOW, so don't act like you know. You are basing your theory on assumptions and internet outlets. Also, this thread is about B. Howard, not Omer. If you want to continue about Omer, find the thread about Omer and post it in there.

And this is the last time I will ask nicely: please refrain from posting your theories as truth unless you can provide solid evidence and not just screenshots from the internet.

Oh sorry about that. I'll post my question in a separate thread. I just had the thought when Omer was mentioned. Okay back to B. Howard...found another interview where the interviewer ask him about the comparisons to MJ...

[youtube:2c5ly3hd]
  • Again, you don't KNOW, so don't act like you know. You are basing your theory on assumptions and internet outlets. Also, this thread is about B. Howard, not Omer. If you want to continue about Omer, find the thread about Omer and post it in there.

I'm posting FACTS, not theories. Facts are FACTS. Omer sent me a message and here it is from his OFFICIAL YOUTUBE ACCOUNT. This is his response to me saying Omer NEVER denied MJ was his father.

Also, my point about bringing up OMER IS TO PROVE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. BECAUSE SOME FANS ARE SO FAR REMOVED FROM THIS IDEA BECAUSE THEY FELL IN THE MEDIA'S MJ TRAP. And I DO BELIEVE B. HOWARD IS MJ'S SON!! AS TEDDY RILEY SAID, MJ WAS A "PLAYA."
    Again, you don't KNOW, so don't act like you know. You are basing your theory on assumptions and internet outlets. Also, this thread is about B. Howard, not Omer. If you want to continue about Omer, find the thread about Omer and post it in there.

I'm posting FACTS, not theories. Facts are FACTS. Omer sent me a message and here it is from his OFFICIAL YOUTUBE ACCOUNT. This is his response to me saying Omer NEVER denied MJ was his father.

Also, my point about bringing up OMER IS TO PROVE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. BECAUSE SOME FANS ARE SO FAR REMOVED FROM THEN BECAUSE THEY FELL IN THE MEDIA'S MJ TRAP. And I DO BELIEVE B. HOWARD IS MJ'S SON!!

You are already annoying me and you're just in. Again, post the Omer stuff in an Omer thread (there are many of them) and stop saying that your theory is fact, because it's not. For all we know Omer could be delusional, the accounts can be fake, whatever. I am not saying your THEORY is BS, I am pointing out it's a theory, period. As long as we haven't heard it from Mike himself, it's not a fact. Do you get me now or do I have to be even clearer?

Also, my point about bringing up OMER IS TO PROVE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. BECAUSE SOME FANS ARE SO FAR REMOVED FROM THEN BECAUSE THEY FELL IN THE MEDIA'S MJ TRAP. And I DO BELIEVE B. HOWARD IS MJ'S SON!!

You are already annoying me and you're just in. Again, post the Omer stuff in an Omer thread (there are many of them) and stop saying that your theory is fact, because it's not. For all we know Omer could be delusional, the accounts can be fake, whatever. I am not saying your THEORY is BS, I am pointing out it's a theory, period. As long as we haven't heard it from Mike himself, it's not a fact. Do you get me now or do I have to be even clearer?

Get a clue. It's obvious you have no insight when you don't even know Omer's offical Youtube , Facebook, and Twitter. If you go to his Twitter he is in CONSTANT DIALOGE WITH his HIS JACKSON COUSINS.
    YOUTUBE
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/obeegalaxy?blend=1&ob=4<!-- m -->

Get a clue. It's obvious you have no insight when you don't even know Omer's offical Youtube , Facebook, and Twitter. If you go to his Twitter he is in CONSTANT DIALOGE WITH his HIS JACKSON COUSINS.
    YOUTUBE
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/obeegalaxy?blend=1&ob=4<!-- m -->

It's obvious you can't read. Get this to another thread now or go annoy someone else with your attitude.