14567810»

Comments

• EchoEcho Posts: 111
    on 1414154839:
    <br />
    on 1414009872:
    <br />
    on 1413991043:
    <br />The Jacksons have. And even if BH is MJ's son and the Jacksons preferred to deny this fact I believe we have to respect that and believe what they say. It's their private life after all, not a death hoax with clues that can be found everywhere (JMHO). That's why this case is closed for me, even before it actually started.<br />
    <br /><br />The case is not closed for me. My instinctive curiosity drives my inquisitiveness on this topic. As a matter of fact, this was on the back burner  up until Jackie Jackson recently posted, "The Magic Continues" on his twitter page relative to a marketing promo for Brandon Howard.  <br /><br />And in all sincerity and in complete peace - please help me to understand - if it is such a respected "private" matter and the case is closed for you, why do you continue to probe this thread?  What are you looking for?<br />
    <br /><br />In all sincerity and in complete peace I will tell you why. It caught my eye that this thread had 9 pages and I wondered what people have been discussing for so long now. So I stated my opinion just like you and everyone else, not forcing it on anyone. (one of the golden rules of this forum and all other forums).<br /><br />Of course you are free to continue your research on this subject and I hope you find the answers you are looking for. <br />
    <br /><br />Fantastic! And I look forward to our exchange of thought and collaboration on a topic to which we are on the same point of reference. :icon_e_smile: