LMP interview with Oprah greenscreened?

friendlikeme81friendlikeme81 Posts: 390
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Was it all filmed in a studio?

If we take the cups on the table as the reference points for comparison I think we see two completely different sceneries outside and even the angles inside the room are hard to be explained.

Comments

• What are you trying to say I am not getting it.
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    What are you trying to say I am not getting it.

Green screen

tatv-01.jpg
  • What are you trying to say I am not getting it.

I mean what I said (sorry if it was wrong English and maybe not comprehensible).

I tried to get a coherent picture of the scenery outside but it simply doesn't fit (between closeup's and full view). It reminds me very much of the descrepancies of the funeral setting.

Maybe it's just me and there is a reasonable explanation for it, therefore I shared it here.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I am not sure about greenscreen.......very well could be. However, the shadows outside change dramatically. So it must have been shot over the entire day or days....or made to look like it.
    I can't get over seeing an eye behind Lisa......the camera favors her to the left almost the entire time.....creating a space behind her, in the window area. Outside, amongst the bushes does anyone else see this eye? It more prominent when you actually watch the video.....

I might need that jacket now <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • I am not sure about greenscreen.......very well could be. However, the shadows outside change dramatically. So it must have been shot over the entire day or days....or made to look like it.
    I can't get over seeing an eye behind Lisa......the camera favors her to the left almost the entire time.....creating a space behind her, in the window area. Outside, amongst the bushes does anyone else see this eye? It more prominent when you actually watch the video.....

I agree that the video could have been shot over an entire day or days. What we see is the EDITED version. So I'm not sure if there's a good way to tell whether it's greenscreened or not... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    In the picture I added, the left side has sunflowers, and outside looks like pavement, possibly even a black table with chairs?

then the right side, are different flowers than sunflowers, and the background is grass.

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> sure it is!
  • sunflowers everywhere...but the grass behind Oprah looks like a painting?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> oh this is something like the burial...trees desappearing ...lol
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Read the interview LMO and Oprah. Interesting comment about how Michael would manipulate media.

<!-- m -->http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Lisa-Mar ... Jackson/12<!-- m -->
  • Not sure if this has been posted or if anyone has seen this, but to me it looks like and Eye in the lisa/oprah interview. Michael's Eye?

2hp0jo7.jpg
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    this is really remarkable for me to read what Lisa Presley says about Michael:
    Though Lisa Marie says her marriage to Michael Jackson was real, she also admits that Michael was a master at manipulating the media.

"He was brought up that way," she says. "He was conditioned to get himself where he needed to go for his career, and he became very good at making and creating and puppeteering."

These manipulations made Lisa Marie question Michael's love for her at the time. "I always confused that manipulation thinking that it meant he didn't love me," she says. "But I understand it better now. The manipulation was a survival tactic for him."
  • i cant tell
  • this is really remarkable for me to read what Lisa Presley says about Michael:
    Though Lisa Marie says her marriage to Michael Jackson was real, she also admits that Michael was a master at manipulating the media.

"He was brought up that way," she says. "He was conditioned to get himself where he needed to go for his career, and he became very good at making and creating and puppeteering."

These manipulations made Lisa Marie question Michael's love for her at the time. "I always confused that manipulation thinking that it meant he didn't love me," she says. "But I understand it better now. The manipulation was a survival tactic for him."

The true manipulation is yet to come!! (for non-beLIEvers) But we know it's already on <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I am not sure about greenscreen.......very well could be. However, the shadows outside change dramatically. So it must have been shot over the entire day or days....or made to look like it.

I agree that the video could have been shot over an entire day or days. What we see is the EDITED version. So I'm not sure if there's a good way to tell whether it's greenscreened or not... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

I seen the eye, i thought I was the only one that saw it. I put a pic up to show.
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    I like Lisa, but I feel I am not ready to see this interview
  • Not sure if this has been posted or if anyone has seen this, but to me it looks like and Eye in the lisa/oprah interview. Michael's Eye?

2hp0jo7.jpg

I spotted it too, it's driving me crazy. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    It is slightly moving according to the angle, and one time when the wind is blowing it gets a bit distorted, but it is always there and keeps watching

I thought of a reasonable explanation, but I couldn't find one,
    however, even if there was one, what counts is the effect, and it is scary
  • I'm missing the whole "eye" thing. Where was it?
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I'm missing the whole "eye" thing. Where was it?

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> With precise ones look it looks thus!

Thank you for supplying a better look at it : ) But this does not seem coincidental at all. But obviously MJ is behind the whole interview. Was it there when it was first aired on television does anyone know? I've only seen what is on the net of the interview.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Ok I really think I'm going insane... if you stop this video at 8:02 does anyone else see a face in the window to the left of the sunflowers? Sorry I cannot post the picture.

[youtube:20xunabl]
    Ok I really think I'm going insane... if you stop this video at 8:02 does anyone else see a face in the window to the left of the sunflowers? Sorry I cannot post the picture.

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> You are right! I also see it!!! As if somebody became with dark hair look .... the mouth openly <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> You are right! I also see it!!! As if somebody became with dark hair look .... the mouth openly <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Thank goodness I'm not on my own there! I was about to check myself into the nearest hospital! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Does anyone know how to take a picture and enlarge it? I cannot for some reason.

Thank goodness I'm not on my own there! I was about to check myself into the nearest hospital! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Does anyone know how to take a picture and enlarge it? I cannot for some reason.

You are complete in order!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I see it also certainly!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Unfortunately, I can do no picture, unfortunately!!!
  • Ok I really think I'm going insane... if you stop this video at 8:02 does anyone else see a face in the window to the left of the sunflowers? Sorry I cannot post the picture.

[youtube:2y8yj0xn]

i cant see it, can you post a picture