LMP interview with Oprah greenscreened?

Comments

• can some 1 post a clearer pic of thre eye plz i can't see it properly

This might not be clearer, but I pointed to the eye I see. There are others if you watch that part when the video is playing, you can see it changing. There are also 2 faces right above that eye (one directly above and one to the left) The one directly above looks like a face with a black mask. Good luck in I-Spying!!
    i dont see a face
  • Funny thing is.. The other day I was like OMG, i think I'm ready to admit it. i've gone insane. but then i came back here and realized I wasn't alone in my thoughts. So therefore I'm GROOVEY <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Oooooo, can I be groovy too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Groovy Blessings to All!

YES! One Nation Under A Grooooovvveee.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    Ok I really think I'm going insane... if you stop this video at 8:02 does anyone else see a face in the window to the left of the sunflowers? Sorry I cannot post the picture.

[youtube:2cnbn8yn]

trublu (are you Australian?) the video you posted shows a powerpoint and two black power cords under the table behind Oprah at 07:41. At 13:18 the powerpoint has been covered by something.
    In the picture I added, the left side has sunflowers, and outside looks like pavement, possibly even a black table with chairs?

then the right side, are different flowers than sunflowers, and the background is grass.

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

In MJFAN7's attachment to the above post you can see the uncovered powerpoint.

This is taken from a video on Oprah.com. Here you can see the powerpoint has been covered. (Yes the flowers are similar but different!)
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    This video is full if I-Spys!!

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

I see the face, but... what (or who) is it? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • carapcarap Posts: 89
    ok hope this works

28gwcba.jpg

could be Homer Simpson ???!!!
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    In the picture I added, the left side has sunflowers, and outside looks like pavement, possibly even a black table with chairs?

then the right side, are different flowers than sunflowers, and the background is grass.

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

AT first I also noticed it was different flowers..then I looked better and it is the side of the bouquet...you can see same flowers,but a bit hidden beacuse of the camera angle.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    trublu (are you Australian?) the video you posted shows a powerpoint and two black power cords under the table behind Oprah at 07:41. At 13:18 the powerpoint has been covered by something.

No I'm French, how come you thought that? Thank you for the compliment though, half of my family is British. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

This video has got so many strange things going on in it! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    ok hope this works

28gwcba.jpg

yeeees <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I see the face, but... what (or who) is it? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I think his name is Alien Dude.....We shall call him A.D. for short..... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

Is it a homer of miineeee...... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Maybe Homer Simpson and Alien Dude are LMP's and Oprah's new bodyguards? Someone call TMZ!! We have a story for them!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This video is full if I-Spys!!

Maybe Homer Simpson and Alien Dude are LMP's and Oprah's new bodyguards? Someone call TMZ!! We have a story for them!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> tat would be hilarious
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

I think his name is Alien Dude.....We shall call him A.D. for short..... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

It does look like an alien, and it does look like Homer! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I mean, this shouldn't be debunked as just a coincidence, because the same face appears TWICE! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257

God, you are so amusing!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • KimKim Posts: 245
    ok hope this works

28gwcba.jpg

yeeees <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Eeeh It looks like Michael to me, with sunglasses, from the TII area.

God, you are so amusing!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    My opinion: this is definitely greenscreened.

The background is incredible....the things which appear are very interesting. Its a very dynamic background. I think I can see E.T. (The Extraterrestrial) behind Lisa's left shoulder on her close-up shots.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535

The background is incredible....the things which appear are very interesting. Its a very dynamic background. I think I can see E.T. (The Extraterrestrial) behind Lisa's left shoulder on her close-up shots.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

yes i see it too E.T <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but on the right shoulder ,am i crazy ?
  • My opinion: this is definitely greenscreened.

yes i see it too E.T <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but on the right shoulder ,am i crazy ?

no ur not i see it i see it 2 so its not alien dude it E.T an homer simpson great body gards <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834

LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> No you are not alone in going crazy.

It's above her left shoulder - actually more up near her head as you look out the window..(as we look at it it is our right). Out the window above the green bush (which also has interesting faces/images appearing in it during the interviews if you look carefully).

There is also a time behind Oprah outside the window on the really green grass (when it suddenly appears sunny) when I swear I can see the word JAM written in the grass..... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You guys are awesome!!!! I L.O.V.E it here (can't stop laughing).

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> No you are not alone in going crazy.

It's above her left shoulder - actually more up near her head as you look out the window..(as we look at it it is our right). Out the window above the green bush (which also has interesting faces/images appearing in it during the interviews if you look carefully).

There is also a time behind Oprah outside the window on the really green grass (when it suddenly appears sunny) when I swear I can see the word JAM written in the grass..... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

No I'm French, how come you thought that? Thank you for the compliment though, half of my family is British. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

This video has got so many strange things going on in it! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

trublu I thought you might be Australian because 'true blue' is an Australian expression. There is a song that asks what it means to be 'true blue'. One line says 'is it standing by your mate (friend) when he's in a fight?' so because you're 'red' I thought you might be Australian and chose the user name for that meaning.

Now that have more time to look at the interview, I see someone is having fun with subliminal images. Most of the images I see are Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson photos from various eras.
    For the purpose of researching the hidden images in Oprah's interview with Lisa Marie I have attached some screen shots below. The first two are of the same moment in the interview. The second is a little clearer than the first. After this there is a strange transition in which there are a lot of hidden images. I have only focussed on the one's I thought were easiest to see.