LMP interview with Oprah greenscreened?

Comments

• ok, where do you see a face??

• TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    I think it's important to focus on the message of it all and less on what could be seen in the window. I personally think it's very subjective, if we struggle we can see a face if we look at any forrest or cloud or whatever.. What's important is the message. Not only now, but in general
  • I think it's important to focus on the message of it all and less on what could be seen in the window. I personally think it's very subjective, if we struggle we can see a face if we look at any forrest or cloud or whatherver.. What's important is the message. Not only now, but in general
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Anyways...can someone please circle the face for me
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    ok, where do you see a face??

Thank you for posting the picture. I see it to the left of the sunflowers that are on the table. You can see it in the window. I don't know if it means anything but I saw it and wanted to share.
    I think it's important to focus on the message of it all and less on what could be seen in the window. I personally think it's very subjective, if we struggle we can see a face if we look at any forrest or cloud or whatever.. What's important is the message. Not only now, but in general

I do concentrate on the message. I agree though, clouds often appear like faces etc. But I saw this, and as the thread was questioning whether it may have been green screened I decided to share what I saw. I see no harm in that.
  • ok, where do you see a face??

Thank you for posting the picture. I see it to the left of the sunflowers that are on the table. You can see it in the window. I don't know if it means anything but I saw it and wanted to share.

You really need to circle it because i don't see anything

All you have to do is press Print screen (its on your keybroad) and go to paint and click edit and paste the picture
    ok, where do you see a face??

You really need to circle it because i don't see anything

All you have to do is press Print screen (its on your keybroad) and go to paint and click edit and paste the picture

I know how edit a photo, but I cannot post it, it wont allow me to post my pictures I have on my computer (maybe because it's a mac, I don't know), I can only post them from the web. Sorry.

If you see nothing then it's probably nothing! This has been built up too much now lol
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645

I do concentrate on the message. I agree though, clouds often appear like faces etc. But I saw this, and as the thread was questioning whether it may have been green screened I decided to share what I saw. I see no harm in that.

yes, I understand. I don't find it harmful. I just say that we can see faces if we look at things like forests or clouds, water.
    The thing about greenscreen.. it's possible, I also think that they both look like a bit unnatural on the background, and also what thrills me is that we are in full autumn or at least in UK is autumn right now, and outside there's so much green as it would be full spring. This is another strange thing.
  • then go to tinypic.com and upload the picture and then post the image code on here

yes, I understand. I don't find it harmful. I just say that we can see faces if we look at things liek forests r clouds, water.
    The thing about greenscreen.. it's possible, I also think that they both look like a bit unnatural on the background, and also what thrills me is that we are in full autumn or at least in UK is autumn right now, and outside there's so much green as it would be full spring. This is another strange thing.

As I said in the other thread, there are areas in the English countryside that stay green all year round. But I do think it looks kind of fake setting. I don't know, such vivid colours...
    ok hope this works

28gwcba.jpg
  • ok hope this works

6qh46t.jpg

ok,thanks, but i thought you were talking about michael face.
    ok hope this works

6qh46t.jpg

ok,thanks, but i thought you were talking about michael face.

lol just a face. I don't know what/who it is, maybe it's the clouds lol. Anyway there it is.
    Thank you for teaching me how to post a picture from my computer.
  • HopelessHopeless Posts: 278
    Was it all filmed in a studio?

If we take the cups on the table as the reference points for comparison I think we see two completely different sceneries outside and even the angles inside the room are hard to be explained.

Hello friendlikeme81, thanks for the pics !
    I notice second things...the flowers between LMP and Oprah are only sunflowers in the pic from the front. The pic from the side there are lilien and other flowers...must be the same table, but different flowers and the chair from LMP is different !
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    I haven't seen the video yet but every still I have seen which shows the background looks so fake to me, I live in the UK and we are in the midst of Autumn so such lush greenery and trees looks wrong anyway, even if it was filmed in Summer I'd say it looks unnaturally coloured. The proportions of the furniture and props also seem strange and obviously the sunflowers being so prominent adds to the suspicion. The eye thing I was sceptical about till I saw the close-ups and then I just thought Wow. Something is prompting all these interviews and I doubt it's just money. Seems to me we're all being prepped for something and Michael's name is being kept top of the news agenda. Whether it's his return or whether these interviews are just the next part of his "movie" it's all fascinating stuff. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I am not sure about greenscreen.......very well could be. However, the shadows outside change dramatically. So it must have been shot over the entire day or days....or made to look like it.
    I can't get over seeing an eye behind Lisa......the camera favors her to the left almost the entire time.....creating a space behind her, in the window area. Outside, amongst the bushes does anyone else see this eye? It more prominent when you actually watch the video.....

I might need that jacket now <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I agree that the video could have been shot over an entire day or days. What we see is the EDITED version. So I'm not sure if there's a good way to tell whether it's greenscreened or not... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

I seen the eye, i thought I was the only one that saw it. I put a pic up to show.

I saw the eye straight away and thought I was mad and the background does not match up at all
  • Funny thing is.. The other day I was like OMG, i think I'm ready to admit it. i've gone insane. but then i came back here and realized I wasn't alone in my thoughts. So therefore I'm GROOVEY <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • i can't bring myself to watch tis vidio
  • I also see a big CM in the other window left to the drapery... OK, so I may be crazy too! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Funny thing is.. The other day I was like OMG, i think I'm ready to admit it. i've gone insane. but then i came back here and realized I wasn't alone in my thoughts. So therefore I'm GROOVEY <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • can some 1 post a clearer pic of thre eye plz i can't see it properly
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    can some 1 post a clearer pic of thre eye plz i can't see it properly

This might not be clearer, but I pointed to the eye I see. There are others if you watch that part when the video is playing, you can see it changing. There are also 2 faces right above that eye (one directly above and one to the left) The one directly above looks like a face with a black mask. Good luck in I-Spying!!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Funny thing is.. The other day I was like OMG, i think I'm ready to admit it. i've gone insane. but then i came back here and realized I wasn't alone in my thoughts. So therefore I'm GROOVEY <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Oooooo, can I be groovy too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Groovy Blessings to All!
  • can some 1 post a clearer pic of thre eye plz i can't see it properly

This might not be clearer, but I pointed to the eye I see. There are others if you watch that part when the video is playing, you can see it changing. There are also 2 faces right above that eye (one directly above and one to the left) The one directly above looks like a face with a black mask. Good luck in I-Spying!!

thank u i see it now <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->