Jodigomes tweet

MeandMyShadowMeandMyShadow Posts: 385
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Something must be up. This was her latest tweet... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

guys don't forgot to FOLLOW FRIDAY the real "Jackson 5" @alljack5ons & @mstweaker @titojackson5 @jackiejackson5 @randyjackson8 @jodigomes

Comments

• I guess it could be just to follow in regards to WATW <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • And yet another from her <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    jodigomes

#FF <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/alljack5ons<!-- m --> the real, true Jackson 5: Jermaine, Marlon, Tito, Jackie and of course the beloved King, Michael Jackson
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    Yes. I saw those too. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    I never get any replies from any of them probably because my profile picture is
    twitterProfilePhoto_normal.jpg
  • Yes. I saw those too. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Why should that matter? They had "I'm alive and I'm here forever" during the memorial. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Yes. I saw those too. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Why should that matter? They had "I'm alive and I'm here forever" during the memorial. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

True - they probably can't get to all of the people that send them messages. Hmm...Friday.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    MJsStillAlive

@jodigomes if Michael isn't dead you wouldn't know anything about it because he is very private, except with those who help him.

I guess she's tired of people tweeting her about Michael... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    MJIsMyAngel
    @jodigomes I am so sorry that people are harrassing you about MJ I know it can get annoying! take care just don't entertain!
    about 3 hours ago from web.
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • say what now? I dnt get what shez tryna say?
    She's really fed up with people tweeting her about him.
    I'm just gonna stop paying attention to her.
  • She's really fed up with people tweeting her about him.
    I'm just gonna stop paying attention to her.

Well then she shouldnt jump on the MJ bandwagon and try and make a career off his name.!
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    exactly
    that was rude of er to tweet that se must know that things dont add up and they are trying to find the truth and she does mention Michael a lot so she will be asked and i expect now she does not know what to say and what she is supposed to say. but that comment is a bit much or true
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Dam she seems rude! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> That tweet she posted directed to us fans. IF MJ is dead we wouldnt know anything about it because he was very private? UMMMMMok DUH! WE know MJ has always been private she need to come with something better than that lame tweet. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    MJsStillAlive

@jodigomes if Michael isn't dead you wouldn't know anything about it because he is very private, except with those who help him.

I guess she's tired of people tweeting her about Michael... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Best for her not comment then. What a stupid reply. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • who is jodi gomes?
    She's the Producer/Director of the Jackson's show.
  • jodigomes

@mjforever7 it's ok to beLIEve, i just dnt like the items sent to me or forced on me anymore than i would force my opinion on believers. ok?

That's what she said to me.
  • jodigomes

@mjforever7 it's ok to beLIEve, i just dnt like the items sent to me or forced on me anymore than i would force my opinion on believers. ok?

That's what she said to me.

THERE!! Right there!! She uses the term 'beLIEve'. Everyone, here is someone who is close to the Jacksons and knows that us believers exist and yet, still NOBODY from the Jackson family seems to want to tell us that we are all crazy delusional idiots and that Michael is dead!! Their silence speaks a thousand words.
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    it's ok to beLIEve.
    I'd think she'd be against it.
  • Jodigomes tweets

high emotions & hurt feelings bout MJ. No one feels it more than family & long time friends. in the end, we ALL care. be kind 2 each other

and another tweet from her

fans, ppl express pain,sorrow,frustration in many ways. let it roll off, and mourn in your own way. MJ would NOT like the separation of fans

Wonder what prompted this and what do you make of it?
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    The fans have been with MJ through thick and thin. Sorry Jodi, but we are hurting just as much as family and so called close friends of MJ speaking of which, where have they been all these years when Michael needed them? Though we were not able to be physically in his presence, in his circle, we nevertheless never left him. We have stood by and for him throughout everything, Please don't minimize the love of his fans. Michael was our brother too. We love him like family. And in some cases, more than.
    things have gor really nasty on twitter they say about the hate there but it is just michael fans confused and upset why cant they just see that i mean karen and jodi and some person called heismypeterpan she gets a bit nasty at times.
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Yep. u know someone should post a question (just as hesoutofmylife) said. Post the question as follows:

WHERE WERE ALL OF YOU CLOSE FRIENDS, INNER CIRCLE FRIENDS ALL OF THESE YEARS WHEN MJ NEEDED YOU???
    Post that question and see who and what type of responses they give!!!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

We love Mj with all of our heart and we couldn't even see him one last time (if he really is dead) ONE LAST TIME!
    Hell! We supported him, luved him , bought his music, attended his concerts, award shows, ect... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> That hurts for them to try to BELITTLE US!! Make it seem like "Oh yeah the fans they are just crazy fans"""!! Not fair <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Yep. u know someone should post a question (just as hesoutofmylife) said. Post the question as follows:

WHERE WERE ALL OF YOU CLOSE FRIENDS, INNER CIRCLE FRIENDS ALL OF THESE YEARS WHEN MJ NEEDED YOU???
    Post that question and see who and what type of responses they give!!!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

We love Mj with all of our heart and we couldn't even see him one last time (if he really is dead) ONE LAST TIME!
    Hell! We supported him, luved him , bought his music, attended his concerts, award shows, ect... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> That hurts for them to try to BELITTLE US!! Make it seem like "Oh yeah the fans they are just crazy fans"""!! Not fair <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

HERE HERE!! Claps to you!
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    i agree with that.......all of us who quietly supported micheal for years.........and we know that we would never get the chance to meet him....let alone be a friend to him....and yet his so called friends.......where were they...??????........we at least are truly genuine with our love for this amazing human being..........xxxxxx