Jodigomes tweet

Comments

• mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    What is a star without fans, not a star. This is me being profound. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
    Yep. u know someone should post a question (just as hesoutofmylife) said. Post the question as follows:

WHERE WERE ALL OF YOU CLOSE FRIENDS, INNER CIRCLE FRIENDS ALL OF THESE YEARS WHEN MJ NEEDED YOU???
    Post that question and see who and what type of responses they give!!!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

We love Mj with all of our heart and we couldn't even see him one last time (if he really is dead) ONE LAST TIME!
    Hell! We supported him, luved him , bought his music, attended his concerts, award shows, ect... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> That hurts for them to try to BELITTLE US!! Make it seem like "Oh yeah the fans they are just crazy fans"""!! Not fair <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    haha im gunna post that right now <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
    things have gor really nasty on twitter they say about the hate there but it is just michael fans confused and upset why cant they just see that i mean karen and jodi and some person called heismypeterpan she gets a bit nasty at times.
    heismypeterpan, she kinda makes me think shes always tweeting as if she is questioning the fans and asking if we where really there as if she is saying we shudnt talk cause we werent there, i have asked her plenty of times if she knew him personally and refuses to answer, if it turns out she is pretending to know him i will def comment and say and yet you claim the fans dont know him, looks like you dont either .... lol if she turns out to be a fake pretending she knew him, and she tweeted something about how " we all tried we tried to help him" and i replied saying who is we? were you there did you knw him personally once again she didnt answer. lol
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Get this. Copied and pasted: Read it from top to bottom as ive copied it.

# @MJJNews first time watching, and I had to turn off. not ready yet. about 1 hour ago via web in reply to MJJNews

* Retweet

#

Even tho I hv mixed emotions about the film, I'm glad those who saw TII enjoyed his genius, humanity & L.O.V.E up close. That's what counts about 4 hours ago via web

* Retweet

#

Makes me so angry... I hurt for what should have been and still could be! about 5 hours ago via web Retweeted by you and 1 other

* Retweeted (Undo)

#

Turned it off after J5 medley... "I'll Be There" about 5 hours ago via web

* Retweet

#

Finally watching This Is It.

What do you see???

I see this:
    Makes me so angry... I hurt for what should have been and still could be!

Whatever does she mean?????

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/jodigomes<!-- m -->
  • she's a beLIEver?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    she's a beLIEver?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

No, all her other tweets havent been like that. What the hell does she mean?
  • I think she means what still should be if he wasn't murdered. She's been tweeting as if she believes he is dead. Or, that's what she wants us to think.
    I think she means what still should be if he wasn't murdered. She's been tweeting as if she believes he is dead. Or, that's what she wants us to think.

But she has worded it as "for what could still be" Well if she believes MJ is dead, then how can she hurt for what still could be??

Reads like a slip up to me!
  • She was trying to watch "This is it", but it still hurts because MJ is supposedly dead, and what still could be, meaning "what could still be" if he were alive.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    WTH??? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    THIS IS THE KIND OF THINKS THAT MAKES ME WANNA SCREAM... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    WHAT DOES SHE MEAN BY THAT???
    TO THE QUESTION LIST....
  • She was trying to watch "This is it", but it still hurts because MJ is supposedly dead, and what still could be, meaning "what could still be" if he were alive.
    Okay, maybe she THINKS he's dead and possibly thinking of what could have happened if he went on tour or made another movie! IDK!! *my brain is starting to hurt; that's why I don't have a twitter account*
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I don't know what her tweets mean but I find her annoying. She just act like she so down with the Jacksons. I bet the only ones she talk to is Jermaine, Tito, Marlon, and Jackie. I doubt if she even knew MJ on a personal level. I bet she's not even close to Janet. Sometimes I check out some of her tweets and she seem like she's kind of negative too and judgemental. I really don't care what she thinks.
  • I think she means what still should be if he wasn't murdered. She's been tweeting as if she believes he is dead. Or, that's what she wants us to think.

But she has worded it as "for what could still be" Well if she believes MJ is dead, then how can she hurt for what still could be??

Maybe, if she thinks he was murdered "what still could be" - if he hadn´t died. ??
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    I think she means what still should be if he wasn't murdered. She's been tweeting as if she believes he is dead. Or, that's what she wants us to think.

Maybe, if she thinks he was murdered "what still could be" - if he hadn´t died. ??

Ye I take it like that too, it would've been a great show if he was alive
  • New tweet from Jodi Gomes:

web
    Reply Retweet .
    jodigomes RT @genevievejaxn: follow Family @randyjacksonjr @donterjackson @lilmoonboi @realaustinbrown @taj @tjjackson @randyjackson8 @janetjackson
    about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

Do you notice that next to the words Follow Family.....she listed @lilmoonboi? This is Omar Bhatti. So he IS family?

How can that be? "could still be" doesnt mean that.. if he was murdered then nothing can still be as he is gone forever.

What could STILL be implies its not over.
    New tweet from Jodi Gomes:

web
    Reply Retweet .
    jodigomes RT @genevievejaxn: follow Family @randyjacksonjr @donterjackson @lilmoonboi @realaustinbrown @taj @tjjackson @randyjackson8 @janetjackson

Do you notice that next to the words Follow Family.....she listed @lilmoonboi? This is Omar Bhatti. So he IS family?

UMM.. what the hell is this tweet from Omar???

"RISE ABOVE IS MY MOTTO. I LEAD... THEY FOLLOW!" Thank you guys. But right now the moon is out, so.. OFF 2 NEVERLAND!! 1:34 AM Jun 2nd via web
    New tweet from Jodi Gomes:

web
    Reply Retweet .

UMM.. what the hell is this tweet from Omar???

"RISE ABOVE IS MY MOTTO. I LEAD... THEY FOLLOW!" Thank you guys. But right now the moon is out, so.. OFF 2 NEVERLAND!! 1:34 AM Jun 2nd via web

SOMEONE MADE A COMENT ON OMER PHOTO AND I OPEN THE LINK BY MISTAKE AND HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCE, WITH A PICTURE AND THE NAME IS @AVLAKOP KOP = KING OF POP? <!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/photos/avlakop<!-- m -->
    Ive not seen that pic before...
    Ive not seen that pic before...

NEITHER DO I <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

How can that be? "could still be" doesnt mean that.. if he was murdered then nothing can still be as he is gone forever.

What could STILL be implies its not over.

The word Still does... The word "could" implies that it´s a possibility, not a fact.

Otherwise it would say "what still CAN be".

Just so much for the tweets (what I think she might mean).
    I think he´s alive <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    "what should have been and still could be".. to me that means that he is still here, not gone.

How can anything "could still" be with a dead man???

Sorry for labouring the point... but to me, that sentence makes no sense if you put it in the context of MJ being dead. How can anything "still could be"?
  • "what should have been and still could be".. to me that means that he is still here, not gone.

How can anything "could still" be with a dead man???

Sorry for labouring the point... but to me, that sentence makes no sense if you put it in the context of MJ being dead. How can anything "still could be"?
    Well, to me for example if you´d say... imagine you have rotten roses. And you say... "the roses were looking great, and still could be (...looking great..), if you had watered them.." (sorry for the example..)

To me that means that it still could be, but not necessarily has to.
    But in this point i don´t believe he´s dead anyway, so it doesn´t matter what she meant. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> But I get your point.
  •  @jodigomes MJ Email full of pain/frustration.I see hurt in fanmail but stay hopeful bc the greatest entertainer of all time is finally resting safely

Not sure if this is posted but I didn't see it posted here but this tweet from Jodie today kind of raised questions in my head. Why wouldn't you just say "he's resting peacefully now" not safely. If we were to hypothetically believe he has passed I would never say he's resting peacefully because IF he were "dead" (cringes typing that) his body is not safe ever. Just like Elvis and many other major celebrities there is a risk of psychos potently robbing his grave or violating it in some way. You would think he would be safe but we've seen fans who have admitted to going to the tombsite and placing flowers and what have you there. Anyway just my thoughts. Her wording raised major questions.

I hope you all are doing well and are making it through this week. It's hard but know we will get through it. L.O.V.E
  • I agree - for her to say "stay hopeful" is a really strange statement to me.