Jodigomes tweet

13»

Comments

• can't stand knowing all that I know, and bound by confidentiality agreements that prevent truths from seeing daylight
    1 minute ago via web

wonder what she means??? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • cassicassi Posts: 175
    this is her latest from a few mins ago

I will say: lyrics, songs, beats, scripts, ideas & even vocals can be stolen but no one can take your soul unless u let them. fight the lies

I am not sure what she is meaning, but it kind of sounds like the tweet conrad murray made <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • can't stand knowing all that I know, and bound by confidentiality agreements that prevent truths from seeing daylight
    1 minute ago via web

Who is she and what is her relationship to Michael?
  • cassicassi Posts: 175
    can't stand knowing all that I know, and bound by confidentiality agreements that prevent truths from seeing daylight
    1 minute ago via web

She is the exect. producer and director of Jackson Family Dynasty.
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    If she's bound by a confidentiality agreement, why would she even mention anything at all?
  • ...and she ain't the only one bound by confidentiality agreements i'm sure~
    1 minute ago via web

She is the exect. producer and director of Jackson Family Dynasty.

Oh, I see. Thank you very much!
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Ummmmmmmm before i jump up and down screaming my head off ....no wait I think i will run into my sister room and scream I TOLD YA!!!!!
    has this twitter account been verified <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?

I think I need to go on the web and research confidentiality agreement. thanks
  • Ummmmmmmm before i jump up and down screaming my head off ....no wait I think i will run into my sister room and scream I TOLD YA!!!!!
    has this twitter account been verified <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?

I think I need to go on the web and research confidentiality agreement. thanks
    IDK, I just remember her name being mentioned in the show the brothers had back then. Sorry.
  • Geeezzz... Wonder what she means...
  • sometimes it seems like people had to sign a confidentiality agreement to pass this man on the street. i think i would have to tell them if my integrity wasn't good enough for them then it was their loss not mine.
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    This is the real account <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/jodigomes<!-- m -->

Marlon follows her and I also remember when the account became his personal one, he told us to follow Jodi for further informations about the account, or something like that
  • What does she mean by that? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • There is too much secrecy and written contracts to silence for this not to be a conspiracy of far reaching proportions. Much more than a SONY/AEG thing IMO. I am still afraid for Michael. Something about this bothers me to no end <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> And Jodi is a very reliable source. She is extremely close to the family.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    I thought this may be interesting to see a reaction from a Jackson family associate regarding Teddy's beliefs and she follows him on twitter, so she must have been not paying attention before to his tweets

jodigomes
    Fans keep asking what's up with Teddy Riley saying MJ alive. I didn't see it, What'd he say now? about 7 hours ago via TweetDeck
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/jodigomes<!-- m -->
  • So - Jodi once again is tweeting some words of encouragement. Remember she had said that she is bound by confidentiality contracts and can't say all that she knows...saying that - here are some recent tweets:<br /><br />
        jodigomes jodi gomes            “The darkest night is often the bridge to the brightest tomorrow.” ~Jonathan Lockwood Huie  1 hour ago  Favorite  Undo Retweet  Reply 
    <br /><br />
      jodigomes jodi gomes      ;       @Autisable just remember, even the worse days ONLY have 24 hours. God Bless, stay strong and... I understand. Been there.  9 hours ago  Favorite  Retweet  Reply 
    <br /><br />
        jodigomes jodi gomes            #MichaelJackson #Justice4MJ Prayers to Mr Mrs & everybody in family. Dont forget his many nieces, nephews, cousins healing too.  10 hours ago  Favorite  Retweet  Reply 
    <br /><br />
        jodigomes jodi gomes            personally wish NO cameras in courtroom. I despise the commentary/opinions of reporters to be "entertaining". devastated again  #Justice4MJ  21 hours ago  Favorite  Retweet  Reply 
    <br /><br /><br />
        jodigomes jodi gomes            Down time in editing. Question: how did you feel bout Day 1 Conrad /MJ Trial. Let me hear ur thoughts!  22 hours ago  Favorite  Retweet  Reply 
    <br />
  • jodigomes jodi gomes      by DonnaLAvila        If you sit still long enough, people will show you who they really are.  Open your eyes... and BELIEVE them.  15 minutes ago  Favorite  Retweet  Reply 
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1319594386:
    <br />
    jodigomes jodi gomes      by DonnaLAvila        If you sit still long enough, people will show you who they really are.  Open your eyes... and BELIEVE them.  15 minutes ago  Favorite  Retweet  Reply 
    <br />
    <br /><br />Wow... she's really emphasizing the word believe there.  ;)
  • 8) <br /> <br />[blink] BAM<br /> <br />[/blink]
  • CocoCoco Posts: 80
    on 1319595658:
    <br />
    on 1319594386:
    <br />
    jodigomes jodi gomes      by DonnaLAvila        If you sit still long enough, people will show you who they really are.  Open your eyes... and BELIEVE them.  15 minutes ago  Favorite  Retweet  Reply 
    <br />
    <br /><br />Wow... she's really emphasizing the word believe there.  ;)<br />
    <br /><br />Oh, Jodi. Hahaha. Just, hahahahaha.
  • on 1267377500:
    <br />
    jodigomes<br />  <br />@mjforever7 it's ok to beLIEve, i just dnt like the items sent to me or forced on me anymore than i would force my opinion on believers. ok?<br /><br />That's what she said to me.
    <br /><br />THERE!!  Right there!!  She uses the term 'beLIEve'.  Everyone, here is someone who is close to the Jacksons and knows that us believers exist and yet, still NOBODY from the Jackson family seems to want to tell us that we are all crazy delusional idiots and that Michael is dead!!  Their silence speaks a thousand words.<br />
    I thought that too.  But didn't Jermaine FINALLY (after two years of being silent about the subject) come out and say that there is not a hoax and MJ would not do that to his fans?  Btw, even though that bugged me at the time, I am still a beLIEver  :)
  • on 1319808966:
    <br />
    on 1267377500:
    <br />
    jodigomes<br />  <br />@mjforever7 it's ok to beLIEve, i just dnt like the items sent to me or forced on me anymore than i would force my opinion on believers. ok?<br /><br />That's what she said to me.
    <br /><br />THERE!!  Right there!!  She uses the term 'beLIEve'.  Everyone, here is someone who is close to the Jacksons and knows that us believers exist and yet, still NOBODY from the Jackson family seems to want to tell us that we are all crazy delusional idiots and that Michael is dead!!  Their silence speaks a thousand words.<br />
    I thought that too.  But didn't Jermaine FINALLY (after two years of being silent about the subject) come out and say that there is not a hoax and MJ would not do that to his fans?  Btw, even though that bugged me at the time, I am still a beLIEver  :) <br />
    <br /><br />He did say that there is no hoax but he was being harrassed beyond belief. My personal opinion is that he said that because people were restless and he couldn't come out and say anything else without giving it away. But that's just my feeling, especially after watching the circus going on in the courtroom.<br /><br />Blessings