ELIMS

Comments

• DoDo Posts: 850
    Theres vids on youtube raw of the announcement

True, I've seen them.
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    it was Michael..I know..
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    I'm not disputing there are SOME videos up,but there were 2000 people there.2000 people take a lot of photos and videos.
    I'd say 98% of the 02 pics available are the approved/controlled ones already photoshopped,red curtain behind him and then the odd one of him arriving/leaving-but not many of those.
    MJ might have been there so he was 'spotted' and it made it harder to argue it wasn't him....but it didn't work because it is clearly someone else.

and then just some of MJ through early to mid 2009

Michael+Jackson+Leaving+London+Hotel+7kxaLI5_tSOl.jpg
    Michael+Jackson+Announces+Plans+Summer+Residency+j8YBTgKHoRkl.jpg
    Ok so not his smile,although that is present too.....did someone give him a hair cut on the way and like....chop off the entire back part of his head to give him a bob...cause when he left his hotel...it was shoulder length to the back-you can see it touching his shoulders,and by the time the 02 kicked off...it was gone.

article-1159645-03C246CE000005DC-296_224x309.jpg article-1159645-03C2E2B7000005DC-894_224x309.jpg

MJ+2009+11.jpg
    Feb 2009 ^
    MJ+2009+TII+38.jpg
    March 2009^
    MJ+2009+5.jpg
    April 2009^
    MJ+2009+doctors+May+15+1.jpg
    May 2009^
    mj_last_06.jpg
    June 09^
  • mjkatemjkate Posts: 276
    If any of you have a chance to look at Michael at the 50 birthday party of Christian Audigier I saw it somewhere recently and I couldn't believe how much it looked and sounded like the 02 Mike. If I can find it again I will post it. As I said earlier in the post it is either the same imposter or they are both Mike.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    and then just some of MJ through early to mid 2009

Ok so not his smile,although that is present too.....did someone give him a hair cut on the way and like....chop off the entire back part of his head to give him a bob...cause when he left his hotel...it was shoulder length to the back-you can see it touching his shoulders,and by the time the 02 kicked off...it was gone.

LOL, I never noticed the difference in the hair length. More that should make people go hmmmmm.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

LOL, I never noticed the difference in the hair length. More that should make people go hmmmmm.

Oh,that isn't the best part...
    He then returned to the hotel and it had grown back...and also looked more like MJ.
    Nose,nails,hands.
    Michael+Jackson+Returning+Hotel+37eDD_599x9l.jpg

You would think so Souza but there will be people who will still argue against it.
    God please give me magical hair like that!

Oh, but I will play devil's advocate: he changed wigs in between. One hairstyle for on stage, one for signing autographes? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Oh, but I will play devil's advocate: he changed wigs in between. One hairstyle for on stage, one for signing autographes? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I know right,I want magical MJ hair too..lol!

Totally,he had Carol's mobile hair salon in the back of that mini van
    'Don't worry....we come to you,wherever you are we have a wig for every situation-call now(may charge extra if en route'

I know right,I want magical MJ hair too..lol!

Totally,he had Carol's mobile hair salon in the back of that mini van
    'Don't worry....we come to you,wherever you are we have a wig for every situation-call now(may charge extra if en route'
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• I'm not convinced that all the "O2 photos" coming out on the Internet were actually taken at the O2 (and not retouched). The one with the chopped-off hair ("bob") looks suspicious to me... I haven't even seen it before. And watching the video from the conference, I didn't see anything wrong with Mike's hair. (If you want to say it wasn't Michael... That's fine. It's a debate that has been going on for a while, and it can easily continue. I don't want to get into it.)

[youtube:1ytfdw4s]
  • Odd question <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    Did MJ have his own teeth or he was wearing porcelain crowns?

I heard it was his own teeth
  • MJ_FactsMJ_Facts Posts: 183
    @ Gema

According to the autopsy he had natural teeth but IMO the look changed dramatically (see thread "How can teeth change ...". The teeth are now very pointy and no regular ... if you compare them to Mike's teeth in the 70s and 80s. Besides, at that time they appeared to be whiter, "thicker" and less transparent.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Seems pretty certain that MJ has been planning this hoax for at least 21 years. If so do you not think he is pushing for doubles thinking and could easily change up his hair, make-up, expressions, voice, fingernails, walking gait, or whatever even every 15 minutes if need be, to just get everyone going and all confused.
  • and then just some of MJ through early to mid 2009

The lower layers of his hair are simply under his collar IMO. It happens often with layered, shoulder-length hair.
    In this photo it really seems strange, but you can see it more clearly by watching the video.
  • Odd question <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

as I am a person who first looks at teeth nose and eyes in a person, I must say that his teeth look all natural, with probably some implants or little crowns on his back teeth (because on the front teeth I can't notice it) recently, as when you are passing your 40s it's pretty hard to have your teeth as when you were 20. In my opinion, yes, his teeth are all natural, at least his front ones

Guess again ! I am one yr younger than Mj and knock on wood I have all my teeth. If you go regularly dentist you will be fine. I do see his back teeth are not his. But then again pictures are hard to see.
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Omg...his full hair...smilie_love_009.gif

Btw... I don't like the fists he made... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

@mmz
    From where do you want know that was MJ at the O2-announcement? Please explain me. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I'm laughing at my own notion here but honestly to me 02 guy looks like either Janet or Latoya with an awful Michael disguise on. Question is where would they hide their obvious female attributes unless it's all illusion. I've entertained Criss Angel being 02 guy also because the walk is so similar to the way Criss walks. But Criss has a big nose that could only be hidden by illusion.
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    Odd question <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

as I am a person who first looks at teeth nose and eyes in a person, I must say that his teeth look all natural, with probably some implants or little crowns on his back teeth (because on the front teeth I can't notice it) recently, as when you are passing your 40s it's pretty hard to have your teeth as when you were 20. In my opinion, yes, his teeth are all natural, at least his front ones

Guess again ! I am one yr younger than Mj and knock on wood I have all my teeth. If you go regularly dentist you will be fine. I do see his back teeth are not his. But then again pictures are hard to see.

Of course. This is excatly what i also said. I, with my eagle eye of someone who always looks almost always first at someone's teeth, I say his teeth are all natural as much as I can see on his front teeth, as molars are hard to be seen unelss he wide opens his mouth. This is what i said. That he might have implants on his back teeth (maybe, because I can't see them to tell my opinion) but his front one look natural for me so far. How can you see his back teeth? If you can see them blurry and from far away you can't say if they are natural or false. Close ups are needed for this. can you show a photo to see it too? I don't have any recent where I can see all his teeth
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    @ Gema

According to the autopsy he had natural teeth but IMO the look changed dramatically (see thread "How can teeth change ...". The teeth are now very pointy and no regular ... if you compare them to Mike's teeth in the 70s and 80s. Besides, at that time they appeared to be whiter, "thicker" and less transparent.

Yes, my thoughts two - they were a lot straighter in the 80s

• Even if Mike himself would come out and say he was O2 dude, he should have to prove it because I would call BS. I agree with Sin, there is nothing about this guy that even makes me think it's him. Everything screams prostetic make-up to me and MJ behind the curtain directing this circus.The mannerisms and voice could have been intentionally weird if it was MJ himself, but the mouth does not match and to me that's a dead giveaway. I don't look at teeth because they are probably false and scars can be made with prostetic make-up.

i AGREE.....
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    @ Gema

Yes, my thoughts two - they were a lot straighter in the 80s

Porcelain sheets?

162626_1283439938938_251_270.jpg
  • That was MJ at the O2 arena. I do not know why you people say it wasnt.

I can see the younger generation between 1- 25 saying it is not becasue they really did follow MJ
    The older Generatin like my self who has followed him since 9 or 10 our selves know the real thing.
    That was MJ at the O2 arena. I do not know why you people say it wasnt.

I can see the younger generation between 1- 25 saying it is not becasue they really didn't follow MJ.The older Generatin like my self who has followed him since 9 or 10 our selves know the real thing.

It has nothing to do with age,that is an absurd assumption to make.
    It has to do with extensive research,facts,and information I have recieved through my job and people I know/what I have read and looked into and I am entitled to my opinion based on those things.
    It has nothing to do with my age.

You can't speak for the entire population of MJ fans over 25...or below it.
  • That was MJ at the O2 arena. I do not know why you people say it wasnt.

I can see the younger generation between 1- 25 saying it is not becasue they really did follow MJ
    The older Generatin like my self who has followed him since 9 or 10 our selves know the real thing.

No disrespect intended here dominque - but hasn't there ever been a time throughout your life where you saw Michael either in a picture, on the news, or recently in TII or 02 and you thought "is that really him...he looks different?" I'm just wondering because even though I wasn't a "fanatic" I did pay attention whenever I saw Michael and there were times I was really confused by what I saw. The 02 pictures are among them. I appreciate your view on this.

Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • nWonWo Posts: 59
    If you look at the video of the O2 conference and that picture where it looks shorter in the back, it is obvious the picture was 'shopped. The video you can clearly see the hair is near shoulder length and the hair looks it be stuck in between the collar (as a man with long hair i can say that it happens frquently).

Just my view on it.