ELIMS

124»

Comments

• AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    The O2-guy is definitely ripped! He looks like a leightweight bodybuilder.smilie_love_042.gif

He looked very thin to me, nothing like a body builder at all (lol) but I have heard people say MJ had a strong handshake.

Maybe because of his clothes...and this why I said "leightweight bodybuilder".smilie_love_329.gif
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    The O2-guy is definitely ripped! He looks like a leightweight bodybuilder.smilie_love_042.gif

He looked very thin to me, nothing like a body builder at all (lol) but I have heard people say MJ had a strong handshake.

Maybe because of his clothes...and this why I said "leightweight bodybuilder".smilie_love_329.gif

His shoulders are broader than Michael's,he has a much slimmer frame.
    I might have already said it but the guy at the 02 was definitley more top heavy.
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587

His shoulders are broader than Michael's,he has a much slimmer frame.
    I might have already said it but the guy at the 02 was definitley more top heavy.

His upper body looks maybe like this...omg, if I imagine to fall in his arms...*faints*
    sexyp.jpg
    smilie_love_039.gif smilie_love_009.gif
  • It is MJ
  • I think people had a hard time believing Michael got his face nice lookin for this announcement. He look young and smooth faced. face was fuller and he looked great.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I think people had a hard time believing Michael got his face nice lookin for this announcement. He look young and smooth faced. face was fuller and he looked great.
    You serious? I rather see Mike with an older face full of wrinkles with the genuine big smile than this clown. Sorry, but it really doesn't look like him and IF it turns out to have been him, he did something wrong the last time at the plastic surgeon. That is not intended to be disrespectful, it's just not his aura, not his smile, not his nose at all. I believe a lot, but this I don't.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."