I FELL OFF my chair upon seeing THAT!

chloead505chloead505 Posts: 398
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Ok, so I've got something really crazy to share with you all. Pretty damn freaking!!

So here's the story: I got a new SONY ericsson cell phone recently. Yesterday I went to a party and for the first time used the built-in camera. I took a few pictures and that was it. Today I wanted to show the pics to my friend. So I scrolled, one by one, describing the scene..and THEN!!!! Next picture was a blurred picture (cut out piece) of the Michael Jackson History album cover (the part with the statue). I was like <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I DID NOT TAKE THAT PICTURE!! Ok so I scrolled one more: and the next pic were..SUNFLOWERS, all over the phone screen!! Then there were another 3 pic (sunset, and some other landscape pics, none of them I have taken or seen before either). You have to understand, the phone is brand new and I never used the camera, nor downloaded or received or transferred ANY pic. IT WAS THERE BY DEFAULT!!!

Ok, can someone explain this to me, before I'm gonna think I've finally gone nuts?

P.S. THe pics are still there. I checked like 10 times...I'm not drunk or anything.

It's actually the second time my new phone freaked me out. First time was when I saw MAKE.BELIEVE written on the side of the box. (found it it's SONY's new slogan). WEIRD!

Comments

• SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Write a letter to Sony Ericsson and ask are they familiar with a guy by the name of
    Mr Michael Jackson and what prompted the new slogan 'MAKE.BELIEVE' because you no longer believe in coinsidences and would like an answer before you start taking drugs for your mental health

haha

Give 'em hell girl
  • Yeah, will do..I never thought a new phone could bring you heart attack <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • And this is when I think Sony is actively f*****g with people.

I seriously don't think this is coincidence. But what's the point??
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Can you post the pictures onto the forum?
  • Can you post the pictures onto the forum?

Ok, will try...
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Can you post the pictures onto the forum?

Ok, will try...

Thanks <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I'm changing what I just wrote. What's the point of what?
  • Can you post the pictures onto the forum?

Ok, will try...

Thanks <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I'm afraid I'm gonna need help with that, though... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

What's the point in putting MJ and sunflowers pics as default pics into Sony cell phones if most ppl don't even connect what it means?
    If you think that is crazy.......check this

gratis-michael-jackson-dvd.jpg

michael-jackson.jpg
  • Whatttt?!?! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

What's the point in putting MJ and sunflowers pics as default pics into Sony cell phones if most ppl don't even connect what it means?

Oh, yes, I see what you're saying. Beats me. It's very odd but more than a coincidence for sure! All I can think of is that they have been trying to saturate the market with those of us who are believers lest we create a greater army of support and their little marketing ploy with Believe and sunflowers and MJ seeped out by accident. It just makes me think that the sunflowers were a ploy to see how gullible we are and never really something that MJ was into as we were led to believe. I have no faith in Sony -- it's all just MONEY to them and marketing to a gullible public
  • Oh yea...SONY is in on it...bastards <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Yeah......TII>SONY>MAKE BELIEVE.

FOR REALS
  • On the one hand..do you think it could just solely be a marketing ploy? I mean let's face it, he's a huge commodity right now. Everything Michael-related is selling like crazy! By adding pictures of him to things, maybe it's just a marketing tactic?
  • On the one hand..do you think it could just solely be a marketing ploy? I mean let's face it, he's a huge commodity right now. Everything Michael-related is selling like crazy! By adding pictures of him to things, maybe it's just a marketing tactic?

That's what I'm talking about too!

But who would ever know that, there is picture of Michael Jackson in that phone if they never buy it?
    On the one hand..do you think it could just solely be a marketing ploy? I mean let's face it, he's a huge commodity right now. Everything Michael-related is selling like crazy! By adding pictures of him to things, maybe it's just a marketing tactic?
    But who would ever know that, there is picture of Michael Jackson in that phone if they never buy it?

He is but they would need the estates permission to use his name,image,etc first and
    they are not significant enough to use for marketing,history was out years ago and sunflowers to 99% of the Sony Ericsson buyers..are just flowers and a lame pre set photo choice in their new phone.If it was a picture of say...his new album..then I'd be on your marketing wavelength.
    As imissyouMJ says,if you don't buy the phone,you would never know...Chloe didn't even know until she went to use the camera on the phone and she has had it a few weeks already.It isn't advertised or listed on the specs on the box before you buy.

The pics I posted of the TII now that....is advertising...The DVD was released Feb 22nd 2010 and this box set was advertised on Feb 3rd 2010.

If it has recent images/songs etc....then I would agree but HIStory and sunflowers is not top notch marketing when you have phones like the iphone to contend with..it is a waste of time looking at the bigger picture.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Wow, I heard about Sony's new slogan. That's really crazy with the sunflowers and HIStory album cover already being in there! I could believe the sunflowers, because usually phones have scenery pictures as default, but an album cover? Yeah... and that connects to the sunflowers! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

But is Sony messing with us or giving hints? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I wasn't thinking that Sony is using MJ's likeness, sunflowers or make.believe as images in the phone to market the phone. I just think it's been part of their arsenal for other things and it, accidentally perhaps, ends up in the phones but only a hoaxer would recognize it, no one else. That part of it is probably coincidence except that they are marketing MJ's new album and just seeing his likeness in the phone is a subliminal reminder about the album.

I just don't trust LMP or Sony and this post made me remember that the likeness of MJ plus the sunflowers was a gimmick by Sony, which many of us fell for. At least I did at first. It was a gimmick that was used as a test for the future marketing of things. Believers and non-believers had sunflowers as their avatars <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> But I don't believe the phone itself is being marketed with those things that are only recognizable to us.

Personally, I don't think Sony would buy into the sunflowers, etc., just for marketing. You have to remember that there are lots of people that have no idea what the sunflower now represents.

For me, I'm beginning to wonder if Michael really did mean...I own 1/2 of Sony...instead of what we think he meant. LOL. Either way, I think Sony is neck deep into this hoax right along with Coca-Cola. Between this and Teddy Riley I'm having a great weekend! Please, God, oh please, don't let this end!!!
  • semantics... marketing is mind control. it's all about mind control and you test with a variety of things to see how quickly people go for it using emotional, subliminal triggers. if the use of sunflowers, or to a lesser extent BELIEVE, wasn't a test of mind control and emotional attachment, i don't know what is. but again, that has nothing to do with the phone the poster started this thread with -- that's a mere coincidence. it just reminds me that certain images we relate to MJ may be part of Sony's arsenal.
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    Guys I do believe "Sony" are in on the hoax since I bought "TII" on blueray, it took over my ps3 & totally reformated, Anytime I put on any DVD or game the "TII" logo is there...it is the menu now <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->