I FELL OFF my chair upon seeing THAT!

13»

Comments

• SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    Was there any music in the phone when you bought it? There's usually the album covers for some of the songs there might be in your new phone. At least I did, not MJ unfortunately!
    The other photos could just be there so show how "incredible and extremely awsome pics" you can take with it.

But I don't know really, just guessing!
  • So, make.believe started the same day as Michael's "burial" at Forest Lawn?
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    So, make.believe started the same day as Michael's "burial" at Forest Lawn?

Now isn't that something.....
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    So, make.believe started the same day as Michael's "burial" at Forest Lawn?

as far as I know SONY make.believe started on september 2, 2009
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    as far as I know SONY make.believe started on september 2, 2009
    Wasn't that the day of the announcement and it started actually on September 3?
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Personally, I don't think Sony would buy into the sunflowers, etc., just for marketing. You have to remember that there are lots of people that have no idea what the sunflower now represents.

For me, I'm beginning to wonder if Michael really did mean...I own 1/2 of Sony...instead of what we think he meant. LOL. Either way, I think Sony is neck deep into this hoax right along with Coca-Cola. Between this and Teddy Riley I'm having a great weekend! Please, God, oh please, don't let this end!!!

Personally 100% agree with you!The estate would sue Sony for this. They didn't even sue Sony when they think that some of the voices do not belong to Michael in the new album. Why do you think? Because Sony is in on the hoax. Michael's got Sony.
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Was there any music in the phone when you bought it? There's usually the album covers for some of the songs there might be in your new phone. At least I did, not MJ unfortunately!
    The other photos could just be there so show how "incredible and extremely awsome pics" you can take with it.

My thought also !
  • Take a look at this guys...it is dated Sept 3rd

<!-- m -->http://www.tehkseven.net/news/sony-eric ... ne-themes/<!-- m -->
  • Was there any music in the phone when you bought it? There's usually the album covers for some of the songs there might be in your new phone. At least I did, not MJ unfortunately!

There were like 5 songs in there, NO MJ, of course...
  • Take a look at this guys...it is dated Sept 3rd

<!-- m -->http://www.tehkseven.net/news/sony-eric ... ne-themes/<!-- m -->

Ahahaha! Nice one <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->