Genevieve Jackson - @RealGenevieveJ

steffmaster1steffmaster1 Posts: 968
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
"Is it really coming to an end?" about 2 hours ago from UberTwitter
sounds exciting!!

Comments

• She just tweeted
    "GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING!!! I KNEW THIS IS THE YEAR! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

She wrote this after the TMZ news came out. I don't know if she read it or not.

Great things: Hoax is revealing or Dr. Murray getting charged? Which do you think?
    Or it could be irrelevant...
  • plan are being made for comeback i reckon !!! i so wann go on there and say so michael is coming back thanks for telling us oh btw just need to know when!! shed so block me tho!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • sorry guys, but she's an idiot. Read her previous posts... she isn't intelligent, Uncle Michael wouldn't tell her about hoax.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Hmm, I don't know. I think she may be in on it, she is MIchael's niece and I read she performed with him before. Maybe this IS the year for something great <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    sorry guys, but she's an idiot. Read her previous posts... she isn't intelligent, Uncle Michael wouldn't tell her about hoax.
    Wow....people say anything
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    I was just checking twitter and saw this tweet by Genevieve Jackson and thought that maybe it could mean something:

"Please don't believe everything you hear or read...ESPECIALLY TMZ"
    about 2 hours ago via web

WHat do you guys think?
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    cool.........
  • Ok...what is TMZ saying that is rubbing her the wrong way? I'm a little confused - is it in reference to the "house cleaning"?
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    maybe refering to Michael's "death" ?. lol
  • I don't think that we should trust TMZ 100%, but I think Michael is using TMZ to make people aware how the media lies about things.
  • deedee75deedee75 Posts: 192
    I think she talking about tmz because that her mother they are talking about
  • someone post her twitter link please
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    someone post her twitter link please
    <!-- m -->http://www.twitter.com/genevievejaxn<!-- m --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • someone post her twitter link please
    <!-- m -->http://www.twitter.com/genevievejaxn<!-- m --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

thanks
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    I think she talking about tmz because that her mother they are talking about

My thoughts exactly, especially since she said this right beforehand: There will always be outsiders that will try and come in between family. They could always try but they will not succeed. about 11 hours ago via web

Damn near anything can be a "clue" when it's taken out of context. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    someone post her twitter link please

thanks

is it her real and verified twitter-account?
  • Kirsche i belive so...yes
  • I don't understand...do e have to believe what TMZ says about death, or says abot hoax, or don't say about hoax, or is supposed not to say ??? Because TMZ is just playing so many games...what musn't we believe ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    Do not take it `mot a mot`
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    <!-- m -->http://www.voiceplate.com/<!-- m --> i dont think this one works

and

<!-- m -->http://www.voiceplate.com/mj/index.php<!-- m -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    it does not look that big to me what do others think
  • But Genevieve is performing there. Wouldn't it be obvious that she'd promote this event? I think that event was fairly expensive but they did promise that a portion would go to charity. IDK - I hope it's a good time for those who attend.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I am very, very selfish. I'm totally not interested in seeing her or any Jackson family member performance short of Michael's. After seeing the best, I can't settle for less. Sorry, Gen. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    All of Genevieves latest tweets are retweets about how fathers day isnt so great,

I feel she is having a dig at Randy. I sense all is not well in the Jackson camp.

Remember i posted a thread saying something was wierd about how noone had mentioned anything about Randys illness?

Well, i think its pretty clear Randy and his daughter dont have such a great relationship.

Here are her tweets:

#

RT @wtfSummer #DearDAD, Man I Havent Seen You In A ... *Pause* ... Wait... I Never Seen You .. about 1 hour ago via web Retweeted by genevievejaxn

Agree RT @TdashRICH: RT @JaleesaDee: #DearDad You never call, So why should I call you for fathers day when you never call me? 2 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

RT @WinaRockstarr: #deardad i'm glad my mom stepped up & took your position she's the greatest woMAN in the world #THANXMOM
  • Wow... had no idea. Are we sure that's really her account? Just asking, I haven't looked into it.