Genevieve Jackson - @RealGenevieveJ

124»

Comments

• Genevieve Jackson ‏@RealGenevieveJ<;br /><br />Peace&Love<br />Expand<br /><br />    Reply<br />    Retweet<br />    Favorite<br /><br />12h Genevieve Jackson Genevieve Jackson ‏@RealGenevieveJ<;br /><br />Don't let life or the people around u change u. Family is Family no matter what happens.<br />Expand<br /><br />    Reply<br />    Retweet<br />    Favorite<br /><br />12h Genevieve Jackson Genevieve Jackson ‏@RealGenevieveJ<;br /><br />Family is a bond that can never be broken, there may be some cracks in it but will not break. Always remember who u r & where u came from.<br /><br />
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1343277074:
    <br />Genevieve tweeted a little bit ago something very interesting...<br /><br />Genevieve Jackson ‏@RealGenevieveJ<;br /><br />"Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light."<br />
    <br /><br />LOL "pains"
  • LOL - that was what I thought too. It took great thought to get "pains" in that sentence.<br /><br />Blessings to you :)
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1343314765:
    <br />LOL - that was what I thought too. It took great thought to get "pains" in that sentence.<br /><br />Blessings to you :)<br />
    <br />that "pains" was first thing that caught my eyes  :icon_razz: <br />I cannot wait to see and hear that light Genevieve wrote about! Wrongs-->Righted (or Lighted?)  :icon_e_wink:
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Genevieve Jackson ‏@RealGenevieveJ<;br /><br />People are about to feel real dumb once it strikes 12 midnight lol <br /><br />I guess 99.9% of the world will feel pretty dumb if Michael comes back!  :thjajaja121:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1356114044:
    <br />Genevieve Jackson ‏@RealGenevieveJ<;br /><br />People are about to feel real dumb once it strikes 12 midnight lol <br /><br />I guess 99.9% of the world will feel pretty dumb if Michael comes back!  :thjajaja121:<br />
    :thjajaja121: <br /><br /><br />But on the other hand, maybe she talks about EOW... not the BAM lol
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1356115250:
    <br />
    on 1356114044:
    <br /><br />But on the other hand, maybe she talks about EOW... not the BAM lol<br />
    <br /><br />The end of the world as we/they know it, perhaps!  :icon_bounce: