Genevieve Jackson - @RealGenevieveJ

Comments

• _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    But who can be that someone who is around and that needs to be taken out?
  • Maybe she is referring to Joe? It's hard to imagine that Joe could/would be that deceitful towards his grandkids, but he certainly wasn't a model father either. Or maybe she is talking about Alejandra or one of Michael's brothers (Randy perhaps?). I guess we will all know eventually.

Personally I have had mixed feelings about Genevieve ever since she announced to whoever was listening on Ustream Paris's feelings towards Justin Bieber and Will Smith. It seemed a little exploitative to me, and if I were Paris, that would have told me that I couldn't trust my own cousin!
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952

okay, I'm lost....who would be selling stories that would "shock" us all?

Joe---->Not....he's always been straight up (love him or hate him) but he's never made false pretense about anything he does.

Jermaine---->Maybe...I could see him selling out the fam for a few child support $$$ and if Alejandra is assisting him do this...well, yeah...shock-ville! and Alejandra would be asked to leave.

Randy---->Maybe....(same scenario as above)

Alejandra---->Maybe....but she's too obvious, and why now after all these years?

Grace---->Probable....if she's still there...too many strong women in one house, I could see where she would have trouble not being the "Queen Bee" anymore and be disruptive.

Donte/Randy Jr---->Very Probable....the addition of Prince, Paris & Blanket might have upset the balance of things and they are no longer the "favorite" grandkid... this could set off jealous/vicious actions.

I mean all these are possible...but there are only two people that would truly SHOCK anyone. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Paris & Prince...and even then I think they would have to have been manipulated by one of the above persons.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what unfolds. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Is she Alxandra´s daughter? iif yes, her mom has been on the spot light a lot. May be she feels annoyed.
    Is she Alxandra´s daughter? if yes, her mom has been on the spot light a lot. May be she feels annoyed.

I thought that too....that maybe she's throwing suspicion off her mother...cause let's face it, everyone assumes it's Alejandra that is making waves and causing trouble. I find it curious that none of this was an issue until Michael's kids arrived and who ever showed up with them. But what's weird is she says "jealous of our relationship with our grandmother"....so who would be threatened by Katherine or want the attention she gives to her other grandkids?

Who ever this person is can't be removed, which is why Alejandra and the kids have to go? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Let's just assume a wild scenario here....suppose Alejandra and the "boys" have to go because Michael is coming to live there and they pose a threat to exposing his whereabouts. What if the stun gun incident was a hoax or set up to get them out of the house.

And now TMZ reports they are starting "renovations" on the house....hmmmm, and they are not allowed to move back with Katherine and Michael's kids after that?

It makes sense on many levels why he would move back to Hayvenhurst. He spent just as many years there as he did in Neverland. His mother is elderly and he'd want to spend as much time as he could there with her and it's ideal for his kids. I think the "shocker" they keep referring to is that Michaael intends to stay in Hayvenhurst....not move back to Neverland...and whoever is in that house causing trouble is making sure the plan goes just like that. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    What I can´t conceive is how come that MJ supported so many people at the time?

Did Alexandra have a job before? Why do they live all together? Was it Michael´s will that all of them must stay there?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

According to Randy it's a 'she':

randyjackson8
    A private issue, handled internally. The 1 in the house that calld TMZ&DCFS is on a mission 2 exploit us & separate the kids 4 her evil gain.
    4 Mar via web
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/randyjackson8/status/9991555246<!-- m -->

randyjackson8
    Oops – Did I say ‘her’… ?
    4 Mar via web
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/randyjackson8/status/9991616252<!-- m -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• But who can be that someone who is around and that needs to be taken out?

randyjackson8
    A private issue, handled internally. The 1 in the house that calld TMZ&DCFS is on a mission 2 exploit us & separate the kids 4 her evil gain.
    4 Mar via web

randyjackson8
    4 Mar via web

Michael did dress as a woman to the Memorial. Maybe he was speaking metophorically <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

randyjackson8
    4 Mar via web

randyjackson8
    4 Mar via web

Michael did dress as a woman to the Memorial. Maybe he was speaking metophorically <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Hmmm, I don't think Randy sees his brother as evil...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• But who can be that someone who is around and that needs to be taken out?

randyjackson8
    4 Mar via web

randyjackson8
    4 Mar via web

How do we know Michael isn't telling Randy to say certain things on twitter to deflect attention from the hoax? How do we Teddy wasn't told by MJ to say he thinks he's alive on twitter?? How do we know anything that doesnt have solid, concrete facts? By solid facts, I don't mean TMZ articles or speculation from unnamed sources.

randyjackson8
    4 Mar via web

randyjackson8
    4 Mar via web

How do we know Michael isn't telling Randy to say certain things on twitter to deflect attention from the hoax? How do we Teddy wasn't told by MJ to say he thinks he's alive on twitter?? How do we know anything that doesnt have solid, concrete facts? By solid facts, I don't mean TMZ articles or speculation from unnamed sources.

I just don't think Randy means MJ when he mentions an 'evil woman', that's all. Has nothing to do with solid proof, it just doesn't make sense.

• Grace Rwaramba?
    I wonder who is "evil woman"? <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

Genevieve referred to this individual in the "3rd person"....so I doubt she's talking about her own mother Alejandra.

Randy said this was someone/people Michael didn't want around even when he was "alive" (must be a family member because surely a staff person would have simply been dismissed and never allowed contact again)

Who in the household would the general public know that would have access to Hayvenhurst?

"she"/"her" suspects....

Rebbie - she was absent at the burial & did say she helped with the kids, but what does she have to gain by sabotage?

La Toya - has sold tabloid stories before; but after that Jack Gordon incident doubtful she'd muddy the waters again with the family.

Alejandra - prime suspect/freeloader; but why would she bite the hand that supports her?

Debbie Rowe - the wild card; money angle maybe? future custody issues?

Joh'Vonnie - wicked half sister;... works in a fairy tale so why not suspect her? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I find it interesting that father and daughter are tweeting similar messages regarding this individual...I'm thinking this is all orchestrated....a distraction and someone is pulling the strings! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Grace Rwaramba?

She's just hired help....too easy to fire and be done with it---> unless she's there contractually through the "estate" and they have no choice but to keep her <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Genevieve said it was someone who was jealous of the relationship with their grandmother, so who could it be?
    It seems like whoever it is wants to be closer or the only one around KJ maybe because she has money? I think it isn't anyone related to the family but someone who knew the family and don't want anyone else near the children or KJ. The only people I can think of is Debbie Rowe (after MJ 'died' her and KJ became closer), Grace or someone else we don't really know.
  • The trial of "Dr MURRAY" must begin in January...I don't know how this can go on, there was no murder, Michael being alive.1+1 =2 (in most cases !)...or a false trial only for the medias,...who knows ? Will all the truth be told then ?
    MusikJunkiiee Genevieve Jackson
    Looking forward to Feb. 20th <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> sooo excited! Can't mention anything yet but u will know what it is soon
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/MusikJunkiiee/sta ... 7149357056<!-- m -->

Wasn't there something with Tito and 2/20 as well?

Nevermind, Tito was talking about 2/1, his website launch.

• what about jermaine current wife?
  • ok so i know this might not mean much but why did Genevieve retweeted this if Omer Bhatti is not related to the jacksons? she could have simply reply by saying "thanks for the compliment but we aren't cousins" or something like that. oh well... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

infortunately i can't attach because it is telling me that "the board attachment quota has been reached" i got no idea what this means but i'm gonna copy and paste.

IAmNadiaJackson retweeted by RealGenevieveJ
    My grandma is so proud of u @RealGenevieveJ @RealOBee two cousins taking over the world
    25 Feb
  • According to Randy it's a 'she':

randyjackson8
    4 Mar via web

randyjackson8
    4 Mar via web

Sounds like Aljeera to me....
    [Jermaine and Randy's X whatever]
  • IAmNadiaJackson

WAIT!
    Is that a real legitimate person/jackson
    Who is that?

Because reminds me of these clowns.
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=172&t=17945&start=25<!-- l -->
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • IAmNadiaJackson

WAIT!
    Is that a real legitimate person/jackson
    Who is that?

Because reminds me of these clowns.
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=172&t=17945&start=25<!-- l -->
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

wait a minute, is she related to the jacksons for real? it seems like it but i'm not sure. i searched her on twitter and i doubt that she is. she doesn't seem legit to me. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SweetangelSweetangel Posts: 259
    Hello everyone,<br /><br />Genevieve Jackson postet the Link for her new Song "Where they love" on twitter.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone<br /><br />
  • Genevieve tweeted a little bit ago something very interesting...<br /><br />Genevieve Jackson ‏@RealGenevieveJ<;br /><br />"Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light." <br /><br />