TIai update #6.5: Michael & Elvis, DOUBle-scam from TS??

Comments

• jonojono Posts: 279

I have said the following more than once before, but people seem to quickly forget it; so I am going to end by repeating this one more time. Jermaine said: “it’s all going to come out” (and this was in the context of the “airport” slip-up); until it does all come out, keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!
    I also think that "it's all going to come out", but I don't base that on a "slip up" by Jermaine. Many people have made slip ups while being interviewed, simply due to stress or due to their thoughts not being completely focussed on the interviewer and his/her questions. Don't we all say the most idiotic, non logical things when we're talking to people while our attention is caught by an event within out eye sight or an item we notice while talking?

A simple example is a telephone conversation I had with a friend of mine last Monday, when we talked about the show results of her dog on Sunday. She said: "He showed like a dream, he walked through the bus as if that was his natural enviroment." I said: "Ehhhh...bus???". She started laughing and said: "Oh I'm sorry, I just saw a bus passing my house, of course I meant RING instead of BUS!".

Repeatedly, I’ve said that I would not do much if any more (posts or redirects); but I kept watching, and I saw a need and wanted to help. But now, it has come to the point where I would rather say and do no more, than continue causing endless controversy that is not going anywhere.
    Your words remind me of something that happened last March. Are you going to take a break? If so, I might know someone you could spend some spare time with, I think the two of you would get along just fine.

I read this over and over again before I decided to comment and I could find no other way to politely put it so here goes....

Do you sincerely believe that after over a year of TS posting compelling evidence that everything would come out and the truth would be known, that TS would base all of that on Jermaine's statement about the Airport? He had on earphones so could he have heard a jet fly over or maybe a picture of an Airport was hanging over head? Wonder what could have brought Airport to his mind so quickly when he was speaking every so deliberate and precise? So you think if was strickly because something involving Aviation distracted Jermaine? Because I am trying to figure out what distracted Harvey to say "If Michael was dead" What kind of pressure could Harvey be under to cause that kind of slip up? And all the other so many slip ups concerning this one issue. So many pressured people with distractions. How convenient to dismiss such a compelling statement.

What could you possibly know about Michael's endeavors on exposing the Illuminati? Reading between the lines of his lyrics and his speeches make it pretty clear, so that must not be a strong suit for you! TS never said Michael was going to DO something to them. Michael's purpose is to warn and bring awareness by exposing the corruption. I am really appauled FOR TS! Attiudes like yours are the very reason this Army has become divided, but then again I would have to tell myself you are really no part of it or you would not have such an attitude...because there IS NO L.O.V.E. anywhere to be found in your post.

I would hope your blatant saricasim and disrespect is a slip up MO! because I can guarantee mine IS NOT!!

Now I have to go ask forgiveness to the one who really matters and is watching, for my attitude.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Something for us all to remember! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

4. Unclaimed Numerology Reward

Indeed, many people on the forum, as well as the general public, are not real good at math—especially if it gets complex. I'm one of these people, and I'm not ashamed to admit that the calculator is under one of the hot keys of my laptop and the calculator on my cell phone is one of my best friends. Your math skills are excellent while I suck at math.

Therefore, me calculating the statistics of whether the MJ numerology was all by chance or design would have the same foolish results as sending you into the show ring with one of my dogs and expecting you to handle it like I do with the same results.

It's not that I can't or won't accept the numerology, I just pointed out that, especially when one is familiar with multicontextual research, there are countless events in which numerology is involved. Does that mean that all these events are planned?

Please provide us with the countless events in which 777, 999 and 1998 are repeatedly used, that would make sense in this hoax and the events in this hoax in which they are used. It is very clear this is all planned and since Mike himself promoted all these numbers AND the meaning behind it (death hoax in Moonwalker and Ghost, ressurection in Moonwalker and Ghosts, 1998 in the Dangerous autographes + that he warned for corruption in our governments and big companies for many years in his lyrics, speeches, art etc.). If you have the opinion that this is NOT planned by Mike, please explain how. If someone else uses these numbers that he promoted himself throughout the years, please explain how and why in a coherent theory that makes sense. You can come up with all kinds of loose theories, but until you back them up with logic reasoning, they don't make sense at all. Questioning the hoax or TS is fine and if you are proven right, then no one will oppose it, but you need to come up with good arguments. Lately it seems you just oppose to oppose.

The following is for everyone, and not just for TS:
    5. Outthinking the Illuminati

Do you really think that MJ was talking exclusively (or even primarily) about Sony, when he said that they have manipulated the “history books”? Or perhaps was MJ actually referring to outthinking the Illuminati, and using Sony as a bit of a diversion (although the Illuminati does have its fingers in every big pie, including Sony)?

TS is talking about two different things in two different speeches.

In this speech, recorded on July 6th 2002, MJ explicitly speaks out against Sony/Tommy Mottola:

[youtube:33r55voq]

In this speech in Harlem in 2002, which according to the date appearing in the footage was recorded on July 9th, MJ doesn't even mention the words Sony and/or Mottola while talking about artists and the record companies.

The things that stood out to me in these videos ware the differences of MJ's appearance. One day he wore shades and black gloves, the other day no shades and no gloves. Also the behaviour on both days is different. Thinking back of Randy who keeps saying MJ did not sign the 2002 will, the theory of a double with bad intentions being involved in the plot to bring MJ down comes up again and makes me wonder if it is the Real Deal in BOTH these videos. I know I'm not the only one who has this question.

The bottom one seems like the real deal to me, the top one might as well be a double, but this opinion does not explain anything about any bad intentions. The bottom one (MJ himself in my opinion) talks about the history books being a lie. After investigating and thinking for myself for 18 months, I know that this is a fact and that he mentioned this many, many times. The top one may not be the real deal, but is saying the same as the man himself, because there is another speech you left out where he himself is saying the exact same things.

This is the speech TS talked about in combination with the second one you posted. So Mike talked about BOTH Sony/Mottola and the history books being manipulated. So I don't understand why there should be bad intentions in any of these three videos. I am not opposing the theory that there might be a double with bad intentions, but I don't see why this would point that out, or why this would make TS unreliable.

Also, here is a very good point from jacilovesmichael: “If he was murdered, then those who murdered him [supposedly including TS] surely wouldn’t want to continue spreading the message [which is exactly what TS does] that he was murdered for.” {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=15976&start=25#p271397}.
    Sorry, but this is not logical thinking. Is it realistic to even think that the people who believe that the illuminati killed Michael Jackson or the roughly 1000 hoaxers who think that MJ planned this hoax to expose the illuminati would truly be able to threaten the illuminati? No, that's not realistic. According to the general public we are just conspiracy nutters, and we are not taken seriously. In fact, everyone is making fun of us. So IF Sony and/or TS would be involved in a murder plot (mind, I never said this was the case and I still don't) it wouldn't endanger anyone, it would just be ridiculed like the entire illuminati conspiracy is ridiculed by the general public.

Is it logical thinking to imply that the illuminati would set up such a scam to make only a roughly 1000 people think that this is a hoax? For what reason? They are not able to threaten them, but they are able to support them, even though they are exposing them? Sorry, but I miss the logic in this. Has it occured to you that maybe these 1000 hoaxers are needed to educate those who did NOT follow this all for 18+ months once the shit hits the fan? That this forum is an archive for those that want to see what has happened when they were asleep? All of a sudden these roughly 1000 hoaxers would become a real threat once people realize we were never crazy.

I'm sorry TS, but this last update doesn't bring clarity regarding the Elvis/MJ issue as far as I'm concerned, instead it brings more confusion. Fact is that Linda Hood stopped supporting Eliza's ongoing court case in December 2009 and she stated her reasons for it on her website back then. In September you wrote that Elvis/Jesse STILL has Linda as an informer. Now you're adding more confusion by writing:
    Elvis/Jesse has also listed several of his past hiding places—including Apopka, Florida; Tenino, Washington; and Hawaii, which is a paradise island (TTAEAP 28,38,40,48). Many rumors have circulated for years about Elvis living on some “paradise island”; well, he actually did! And of course, Bahrain is also a paradise island.
    I just happen to know something about Elvis/Jesse and his safety, that even Linda does not know. And what I have done and am doing is for his best interest and greatest safety—both in the present and future. If any are able to figure out The Source of what I’ve been presenting for more than a year now, they will know for certain that what I’m saying here is 100% true.
    There has been a lot of question and discussion lately about Linda Hood Sigmon, and whether she is a reliable informer for Elvis/Jesse. According to her: “Elvis/Jesse does not support the court case …” {http://lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page53}.

According to Eliza: “NEVER HAS MY BROTHER CONTACTED MYSELF VIA MAIL, PHONE OR EMAIL TO ASK, REQUEST OR ORDER ME TO DISCONTINUE AND/OR WITHDRAW FROM MY COURT CASE. NOT WHILE IT WAS FILED IN PROBATE COURT OR SINCE IT HAS BEEN FILED IN CHANCERY COURT. UNLESS OR UNTIL HE DOES, I SHALL CONTINUE TO ASSERT MY RIGHT TO DO SO.”
    {http://elizapresley.blogspot.com/2010/11/december-14-2010-130pm.html}.

Which of these statements is true: the one from Linda, or the one from Eliza? Can you wrap your mind around the idea that both of these statements are true? Is it possible that Jesse has asked Linda not to support the court case, and yet he has not asked Eliza to stop it? Can you put yourself in his shoes for a moment, and understand what issues he is dealing with?
    Now you are suggesting that you are The Elvis/Jesse Informer?

Then you quote a recent comment of Linda Hood:
    Actually, Linda has put more legal weight on the DNA evidence than I have ever done. “Once it became clear this month that the judge has refused to dismiss the case, after seeing the DNA results which revolve around my friend Jesse’s DNA … No judge would allow a case to proceed in this manner without substantiating proof … the court case will prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt that Elvis is alive and is now Jesse.” {http://lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page53}.
    I'm sorry, but according to you one time Linda doesn't know all of it, and the other time she is right. This still doesn't answer the question as to why you stated in September that Elvis/Jesse STILL has Linda as an informer, while it's been known that she stopped supporting the case 9 months prior to your statement. Instead of giving a clear answer to the questions you added more confusing and assuming statements.

Since I'm forensically examining the entire Michael Jackson saga and everything that seems to be connected to it I stick to facts instead of sticking to assumptions, believe and faith.

Facts? What facts are you sticking with? Have you been involved in any of the cases? Do you know any of the people involved personally? Is there anything you know with absolute certainty? Have you been to any of the hearings? No you don't and no you haven't. You have been behind your laptop like all of us. We are all basing our THEORIES on assumptions, speculatios and investigating what we can find on the net, of which we are not even sure is a fact. After that we use our common sense to see if we can find a theory that makes sense. That is all we can do, try to connect the dots. If you read the post again, you will see that TS didn't mention anywhere that Linda is not Jesse's informer anymore. Sometimes " forensically examining" isn't enough and we need to use our own brain and logic. If we should only rely on facts in this hoax, we wouldn't get one tiny step further because we don't have any. Even the family makes contradicting statements all the time.

And why couldn't TS be an informer of Jesse? Linda can, but Eliza and TS can't? What makes Linda so special and believable and what makes TS and Eliza so unreliable? Did Linda provide us with the legal evidence you hang onto so much? She is only posting stories on a website. I am not saying Linda is full of BS, because I do think Linda tells the truth as well, but let's face it: she doesn't provide us with more evidence than TS or Eliza. TS also said:

Which of these statements is true: the one from Linda, or the one from Eliza? Can you wrap your mind around the idea that both of these statements are true? Is it possible that Jesse has asked Linda not to support the court case, and yet he has not asked Eliza to stop it? Can you put yourself in his shoes for a moment, and understand what issues he is dealing with?

In other words: Linda doesn't know everything, and probably Eliza doesn't know everything either. There can be many reasons why Jesse chose to do it like that, if you take his and theirs safety into consideration.
    10. Eliza’s Court Case

Many say that posts by TS are too long; and some people don’t even read them, because they are so long. Also, I was asked to keep this post short—and yet the same person complained that I left important information out of a previous post (update #6). It is possible to include more information, and it is also possible to keep the posts short; but it is not possible to do both. So what should I do: keep my posts short, and leave out important details? Or have long posts?

From update #6:
    For those who are entirely new to all this: Eliza is the lady who discovered DNA evidence that she is the half-sister of Elvis Presley—and to top it all off, the DNA also proves that Elvis is still alive! Elvis lives in hiding, and has been going by the name “Jesse”—named after his twin brother, who was stillborn.

Simply adding the words "the methods of DNA collection/shipping do not match certain legal protocol" or "Eliza’s DNA was not all collected and shipped and handled under the specified legal criteria for chain of custody proof" to the above quote would not have made your post significantly longer. These words would have given clarity right from the start and this simple addition would have avoided the whole recent discussion.

I will say it again: all the info you needed was in the blog that TS linked to. Part of " forensically examining" is reading all the info that is provided, also the info that is only linked. TS can't help it when people don't click the links.
    Notice also that I said “proofs” (plural); so I was not talking merely about the DNA. Other strong scientific evidences included the photograph, the lie detector test, and the graphology / Forensic Document Examiner {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=16038&start=25#p272697}.

The photograph:
    In addition to the DNA evidence, there are several other categories of evidence. The following video clip is a cross-fade from Elvis to Jesse, and the face remains the same

How come that this cross-fade is overall accepted as strong scientific evidence of Jesse being Elvis, while numerous members objected to the cross-fades Souza and I published of several "MJs" in the thread "The real deal...at least that's what we think" at <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=99&t=8612&start=0<!-- l -->

We did not distort the photos we used for our cross-fades, during resizing and rotating them we constrained ALL proportions.

Food for thought for those who still reject the "double theory", but do accept the Elvis/Jesse cross-fade as strong scientific evidence.

As long as both you and I can´t back up our theories as TS is backing up his information, we must accept that people don´t believe it. Frustrating maybe since WE see it, but something we need to deal with. After all, they are just theories and besides that, I think it´s pretty accepted these days that he used doubles.
    The graphology / Forensic Document Examiner
    You did not talk about a "Forensic Document Examiner" in update #6:
    Shirley Mason, a certified graphologist who worked for the Kansas City Bureau of Investigations for many years, analyzed letters from Elvis and from Jesse; her conclusion was that “she would testify in court, under oath, that Elvis ‘has to be ALIVE.’
    As a result of all this, Dr. Hinton was charged with fraud; but after investigation (including the graphologist, above), he was cleared of all charges.
    The above four categories (DNA, photographic, graphologist, and lie detector) are very strong scientific evidence that Jesse is truly Elvis, and therefore he did fake his death.
    In fact, the words "forensic" and "examiner" are not used in update #6 at all, they only appear in THIS update which you posted after Serenitys_Dream shared the results of her investigation regarding graphology and the acceptance of graphology in courts. The outcome: Is Graphology Accepted in Courts? The answer is NO.

Again, the info is all provided by TS in Update #6, where TS linked to this video:

The lie detector test:
    Admissibility in Court

It seems to be the public's general opinion that the results of polygraph testing is not allowed in court under any circumstances.

The truth is that Polygraph results are admissible in most courts across the country. The Supreme Court has yet to rule on the issue of admissibility so it has been up to individual jurisdictions to allow or disallow them. There are some jurisdictions that have absolute bans on admitting polygraph results, but most allow them.

Then why is this public opinion so wide-spread?

The simple fact is that both the plaintiff and the defendant have to agree to having the results of the test be admissible, prior to the examination being conducted.

Since the results of the test are going to hurt one party and help the other, the likelihood that both parties will agree to admissibility before knowing how it will affect their case, is minimal. Because of this, results of Polygraph testing are rarely admitted as evidence.

Source: <!-- m -->http://www.polygraphplace.com/docs/info ... issibility<!-- m -->

I will quote a part of this update:

So does this all mean that Eliza’s court case will fall through the cracks, and be a waste of time for Eliza—as well as our own Elvis And MJ connections, etc? I am not the Judge (or Chancellor, in this case); but I can tell you that judges are not stupid—and most likely he will see the common sense evidence regarding the DNA, and understand that Eliza is being honest.

All the evidence as mentioned above added up, will make a judge use his common sense and see that it is very likely that Eliza tells the truth. If common sense would not be used by a judge, lots of innocent people would be behind bars because the evidence was against them. Yet there were factors in many cases that made the judge rule otherwise. The law is not that black-and-white and many factors are taken into consideration. Certainly when there is that much evidence, because in this case it's not just the lie detector test.
    I have said the following more than once before, but people seem to quickly forget it; so I am going to end by repeating this one more time. Jermaine said: “it’s all going to come out” (and this was in the context of the “airport” slip-up); until it does all come out, keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!
    I also think that "it's all going to come out", but I don't base that on a "slip up" by Jermaine. Many people have made slip ups while being interviewed, simply due to stress or due to their thoughts not being completely focussed on the interviewer and his/her questions. Don't we all say the most idiotic, non logical things when we're talking to people while our attention is caught by an event within out eye sight or an item we notice while talking?

A simple example is a telephone conversation I had with a friend of mine last Monday, when we talked about the show results of her dog on Sunday. She said: "He showed like a dream, he walked through the bus as if that was his natural enviroment." I said: "Ehhhh...bus???". She started laughing and said: "Oh I'm sorry, I just saw a bus passing my house, of course I meant RING instead of BUS!".

You made this look like TS is saying people should only believe this because of Jermaine's slip-up and is basing everything on just that. I for one do not and I think most people on this forum do not put their complete faith only in a slip-up (one of many by the way). Jermaine is also not the only one in the family who said it's all going to come out, they all said so.
    Repeatedly, I’ve said that I would not do much if any more (posts or redirects); but I kept watching, and I saw a need and wanted to help. But now, it has come to the point where I would rather say and do no more, than continue causing endless controversy that is not going anywhere.
    Your words remind me of something that happened last March. Are you going to take a break? If so, I might know someone you could spend some spare time with, I think the two of you would get along just fine.

Even IF TS is going to take a break, I wouldn't blame him. I would have given up months ago and after the latest accusations I was even surprised he took the effort of writing this update. Lately I even got to understand the thing in March, even though it was mis interpretated, which is a shame.
    Last but not least:
    Has any other hoaxer ever offered any such reward?

The Power of Words..?

According to the people on these boards the word “hoaxer” refers to the people who are examining the hoax.

Definitions of hoaxer:
      [li]S: (n) prankster, cut-up, trickster, tricker, hoaxer, practical joker (someone who plays practical jokes on others) Source: <!-- m -->
    http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=hoaxer<!-- m -->[/li]
    [li]hoaxer (plural hoaxers) Someone who does hoaxes.
    Source: <!-- m -->http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/hoaxer<!-- m -->[/li]
    [li]hoaxer - someone who plays practical jokes on others
    Source: <!-- m -->http://www.thefreedictionary.com/hoaxer<!-- m -->[/li]

So your either saying you’re one of us, you’re playing a practical joke on us or you’re Michael Jackson. Mind: "any other hoaxer" are your words, not mine…

Your own words:

Sorry, but this is not logical thinking. Is it realistic to even think that the people who believe that the illuminati killed Michael Jackson or the roughly 1000 hoaxers who think that MJ planned this hoax to expose the illuminati would truly be able to threaten the illuminati? No, that's not realistic. According to the general public we are just conspiracy nutters, and we are not taken seriously. In fact, everyone is making fun of us. So IF Sony and/or TS would be involved in a murder plot (mind, I never said this was the case and I still don't) it wouldn't endanger anyone, it would just be ridiculed like the entire illuminati conspiracy is ridiculed by the general public.

And it is not just you who uses that word, we all do. So big chance that TS simply means just that. After all TS has posted, common sense tells us that he is not playing a practical joke on us and if he is Mike himself, all the better because that would mean he has a thick skin and can put the accusations aside more easily, since he endured much worse than that. But if he is, I would want to apologize that the accusations towards him based on assumptions and speculations are even going on on a forum dedicated to vindicate him.
    And speaking of the unclaimed numerology reward: I could increase the reward up to 999 million dollars, but nobody would collect a penny—because the most advanced mathematician in the world can’t debunk it!

This is the same as if I would offer you a 999 million dollars reward in case you can bring me back my dog. My dog died 18 months ago but you don’t know that, so every attempt by you to bring me back my dog would result in zero.

It’s very easy to offer any kind of reward while YOU are so sure of the fact that no one is able to debunk it. 1+1=0.

In other words, it is impossible to debunk the numerology. That added to Mike's own symbology and use of numerology is the best proof we can get that he faked his death and is trying to guide us through his masterpiece. 1+1=2. Always has been, always will be. The key to all this: thinking for yourself and always keeping the 'we are all human' factor in mind. None of us is perfect, not even Michael Jackson, although his work comes close.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Mo you are contradicting yourself because you say in one hand that you don't discard the numerology as being genuine and on the other hand you say that you're not good at maths and that you are therefore not able to debunk it due to that fact (I suck at math too by the way). If you think that the numerology is genuine and makes sense there's no need to try to debunk it because accepting the numerology implies that you think that it is not possible to debunk it. Or maybe that I have not understood you...

Hoaxer....yes Michael is a hoaxer he has hoaxed the world. We perfectly know what it means here in HOAXLAND this is a word that we all use to call ourselves as being part of the hoax like the citizens of Hoaxland are hoaxers and not as being pranksters or whatever else it can imply. These definitions picked up in this dictionnary do not apply here.

About the slip-up I had the very same one as Jermaine and believe me when I say that it means a lot. Now saying or implying that TS is basing himself on that to say that it is all going to come out is simply false. Makes me think of the airplane people were sure to have seen crashing on the pentagon... well I'm digressing here sorry. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

About the Illuminati.... if we are only going to be ridiculed, if they are so strong and that nothing can be done then why are we here? Better give up then. I will repeat what I have said but absolutely nodody has ever taken control over the world, nobody and no matter how strong they were. Because this is all under God's control. They will never win, NEVER.

Well in the end the numerology has still not been debunked. There is another realm that you guys don't believe in forget about men made laws and dictionnaries God is more powerful and His will is the Truth. Peace.

Oh what happened in March? I def have a bad memory....
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Very good reminder jono. God bless you for that <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • naviblnavibl Posts: 117

I would hope your blatant saricasim and disrespect is a slip up MO! because I can guarantee mine IS NOT!!

Now I have to go ask forgiveness to the one who really matters and is watching, for my attitude.

Yes indeed jono that is the truth...so please pray for me because I am not perfect and I did get very upset at what was said to TS...and I usually pass up such comments but with everything going on as of late..."which is no excuse" I really lost it so thank you for the reminder....

PS I Love you MO...and will pray for your enlightenment because this world is in serious trouble.
  • fedeDAfedeDA Posts: 48
    So TS, you want me to believe that Katherine may not know (even if you said it's a remote possibility), or Michael would be away from his children? I'm sorry, I don't think so.
    I'm sure MJ would rather be dead for real.

• I would hope your blatant saricasim and disrespect is a slip up MO! because I can guarantee mine IS NOT!!

Yes indeed jono that is the truth...so please pray for me because I am not perfect and I did get very upset at what was said to TS...and I usually pass up such comments but with everything going on as of late..."which is no excuse" I really lost it so thank you for the reminder....

PS I Love you MO...and will pray for your enlightenment because this world is in serious trouble.

It does sometime happen in the heat of the moment!
    ...I shall join you in praying for Mo's enlightenment! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

...It is all for Love Mo!

With L.O.V.E
  • So TS, you want me to believe that Katherine may not know (even if you said it's a remote possibility), or Michael would be away from his children? I'm sorry, I don't think so.

How can you make such a statement without the evidence to back it up <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> How can you put those words in Michaels mouth! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Have we not yet learned better than this. I feel ashamed for you even writing this comment <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Im sorry but I just had to comment. I cannot even comprehend you would even contemplate wishing Michael was dead <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> If I have misunderstood your comment please forgive me.

LOVE & BLESSINGS TO ALL ... these times are hard.
  • <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    The main thing to remember here is when to use your common sense to decide if the evidence is true or not. Is it more likely true or is it more likely false? That is how to determine beyond a reasonable doubt what is what.
    By the way: did you notice that much of the media reported Riley as an “insane producer”—but the word “insane” was not used by TMZ? “MJ Producer Believes MJ is ALIVE!!!!!” {http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/22/michael-jackson-alive-dead-conspiracy-teddy-riley-blackstreet-dangerous-death-life-hiding/; http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=%22insane+producer%22+riley&aq=f&aqi=&aql=f&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=cae82668a2ddab14}.
    What is crazy about this? It just shows how the media copies and pastes each other with out checking facts for themselves. The google search is ridiculas with the amount of articles that wrote the same B.S. line...INSANE! Yes we are and what of it? I don't care... hee hee
    Let me make it clear that I do not expect people to gullibly believe anything and everything I say, merely because of the predictions. Please accept or reject what I say based on the reliability of the information itself; this is what I have always said. If I signed up with various usernames—and posted information using various writing styles, so that people would not recognize me—the information should be assessed on the exact same basis as my posts under the username TS.
    LMAO... I may have been hostile towards you. That is just my Taurus side flaring up. Seriously you would get treated like I treat any username: if I got issues with them I got issues, if I am agreeing I am agreeing, etc. You would not get special treatment from me regardless of what username you used. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Some have commented on my predictions, saying that I have a “need” to prove my authenticity. But again, the reason for the predictions is not for you to merely believe everything I say; rather, it is for when I reveal my identity—to help people believe what I say about myself at that time. Some would believe me now if I revealed this, but some would not.
    I would believe you now.
    What about DNA (even if it is handled under certain “chain of custody” requirements), do you need to be a lab technician to accept DNA evidence? Or could you accept the fact that lab technicians themselves are unable to refute certain DNA evidence?
    This is a situation that comes down to common sense. There is proof from the DNA lab that states yes these DNA's match as family members. If I am using my common sense I would say I believe the DNA to be real. We aren't discussing the actual legality of the need for chain of custody when it comes to just believing in our own minds that Eliza and Elvis/Jesse are indeed related by the DNA documentation she does have from the labs.
    “One fact that most people would think is that my Daddy [Vernon] must have known, well he didn’t. We were planning on telling him when he passed away without ever knowing.” (TTAEAP 28). “My own Daddy bless his soul never knew the truth. Little Lisa was told months later and explained to her she would not see me much. ... I feel bad my Daddy wasn’t allowed to know but it just couldn’t be done.” (TTAEAP 32,33). “Also let me tell you that my Daddy did not know of this hoax if they want to call it that. If he had not died suddenly, we would have told him. ... To this day I feel terrible about this. But he had to be eliminated from the beginning. He was to be told after 3 years but as you know he passed 6 months too early.” (TTAEAP 56).
    I have read the comments in this thread and a good majority of the people have stated there isn't much new info however I disagree. All the quotes from Elvis/Jesse that were taken from his book show that this is new info. I would bet many people here never even went to Linda's website. If they did they most likely didn't read very much. I read the above statement so yes I was aware of this fact.

It is very heartbreaking to think that Elvis/Jesse had to live with this secret all this time.

It is very heartbreaking that Elvis/Jesse didn't get the chance to tell his Daddy he was ok and alive. How very heartbreaking Elvis/Jesse hasn't been able to go to his house (Graceland) because of the restrictions from Scientology controlling his estate. How sad he can't spend what little time he may have left here with his family, Lisa Marie and her babies.
    Yes I can wrap my head around this scenerio. On one hand Elvis/Jesse is protecting his friend Linda by asking her not to support the case. Elvis/Jesse understands and knows that the people who wanted him dead might go after Linda so yes asking her to stop supporting the case does make sense because of the possibility of danger to her.

Not opposing Eliza's case will help Elvis/Jesse to prove he is still alive so he can finally set records straight. He needs for Eliza to establish in a court of law that she is his half sister so he can finally have access to his stuff he has been denied by the Estate.
    Some may say that these statements by Jesse/Elvis were from about ten years ago, and perhaps things have changed since then. Yes, and I would also say that those who can read between the lines, think for themselves, and put themselves in Jesse’s shoes—they will probably be able to understand what has and has not changed in the last decade. Nuff said!
    I do read between the lines. When Linda stopped supporting Eliza's case I understood it as it was for her safety that Elvis/Jesse told her not to support it anymore. Exibit info below on why it would be dangerous for Linda.
    With MJ: his enemies really did kill the reputation, the image, the performer, the King of Pop—Michael Joseph Jackson. Therefore, the statements and emotions of the family are real—even though it is metaphorical murder, and not literal. Even the Bible uses death and murder in a metaphorical sense: “Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer ...” (1 John 3:15; see Luke 9:60; etc).

Katherine was crying on the Oprah interview; and it was real emotions and real tears, not just acting. She also said on that same interview, in the context of molestation charges and not the context of 6-25-2009: “I can’t talk about anything without crying ...” {4:31, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLy_-sCG76o}.

Also her biggest grief on June 25 was not when Murray told her that MJ was “gone” (to the airport). Instead, her major grief was when she had to take the children home with her; because at that point, MJ really was “gone”—and the children would not then be living with him or seeing him regularly {10:21, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLy_-sCG76o}.

But if any still have difficulty with the emotions and statements of Katherine and/or Randy, you might want to consider that maybe some of the family members are not in on the hoax. I’m not saying that this is the actual case; but if it’s easier for you, this is yet another example where the Elvis connection could help.
    I get it. I have been aware of this type of info from Elvis/Jesse book and I did apply the same thinking to Michael and his family. I have tried many times to hint at where people should look for examples of how to understand the clues. I tried to get people to see how we could use Elvis' own words to decifer Michael's hoax seeing how he paralleled almost all of it to Elvis.
    However, for those of us who do believe in God—which includes Jesse/Elvis, Linda, Eliza, and of course MJ (as well as many on the hoax forums)—they all recognize that God is bigger and more powerful than all the people and all the money in the world combined! Therefore, if God wants the general public to know the truth about Elvis, and/or MJ: then nobody and nothing is going to stop it.

Furthermore, all who believe in God should also realize that He is fully capable of protecting both Elvis and MJ. And if MJ did not have a strong faith in God’s protection, he would’ve never planned any BAM at all. “There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear ... He that feareth is not made perfect in love.” (1 John 4:18). Remember: It’s All For LOVE!

I just happen to know something about Elvis/Jesse and his safety, that even Linda does not know. And what I have done and am doing is for his best interest and greatest safety—both in the present and future. If any are able to figure out The Source of what I’ve been presenting for more than a year now, they will know for certain that what I’m saying here is 100% true.
    Nothing or no one will stop the truth from unfolding when God is in control. I gotcha and it wouldn't be far fetched to think that even Elvis/Jesse is another source to you as well. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Is Lisa Marie Presley really opposing Eliza Presley's lawsuit?
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14844<!-- l -->
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

The Back Lash to The Presley Estate, Lisa, her mother, and Scientology is Huge!

There is so much evidence here on this forum that speaks of ties to the Scientology Cult by Both Priscilla and Lisa.

It is all about the loss of revenue why this is being opposed.
    The enormous uproar this will cause.
    For years fans have thought Elvis was "dead"
    That was and is big money they spent.

They will be infuriated.

There is no way around this.
    Sorry to burst the LMP and Michael "love story"

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=13066&p=220487#p220487<!-- l -->
    CORRUPT...MIND CONTROL/BRAIN WASHING...CULT...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY

<!-- m -->http://www.factnet.org/Scientology/celebrities_con.html<!-- m -->

Travolta, Cruise and other celebrities con fans and media
    FACTNet alert October 15, 1998

A director of FACTNet recently spent 20 hours interviewing former high-level Scientologist Jesse Prince . Jesse was second in command of all Scientology's operations worldwide. In these conversations, Jesse disclosed information never previously revealed on Scientology's celebrities.

The following synopsis on Scientology's celebrities is a condensation of information from Jesse Prince and other Scientology defectors.

Celebrities' Endorsements of Scientology a Scam
    Scientology's celebrities are running a global scam on their fans and on the media. Stars like John Travolta, Tom Cruise, Chick Corea, Kirstie Alley, Nicole Kidman, Kelly Preston, Priscilla Presley, Lisa Presley, and others are secretly being given lucrative compensation for endorsing Scientology. In the recent film The Truman Show, Truman's wife incessantly pitched ads for household items, while her unaware husband was convinced she was simply stating her sincere fondness for the goods. In the same way, star Scientologists have betrayed their fans and hoodwinked interviewers by acting as though glowing endorsements of Scientology are strictly from the heart, of their own accord, and certainly not paid Scientology advertisements.

In reality, Scientology's celebrities are compensated richly for endorsements with:

Free Scientology services costing up to $1,000 dollars per hour. John Travolta alone has had in excess of $100,000 of free services in compensation.

Commissions of up to 10% for bringing people into Scientology (who subsequently pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for Scientology's services).

One or more Scientology staff being sent to travel full time with celebrities as "support," at Scientology's expense.

Free luxury accommodations and carte blanc use of the finest Scientology facilities and properties. Scientology's current leader David Miscavige learned that after Tom Cruise divorced Mimi Rogers, he was persuing Nicole Kidman. Miscavige also learns that Cruise has a fantasy of running through a field of tall wheat grass with Kidman. So, Miscavige orders a section of Scientology's desert compound in Giman Hot Springs to be plowed under and planted with wheat. At a cost of tens of thousands of dollars, and through the slave labor of cult members who work all day and all night for weeks, a field of tall wheat grass is grown in the desert so that Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman may run though it. During their visit, Cruise and Kidman are provided the additional luxuries of a specially prepared suite, maids, and two four-star chefs, all at scientology's expense as a quid pro quo exchange for Cruise's endorsements of Scientology.

Marriages and Divorces Arranged
    Scientology actively helps arrange celebrities' divorces and marriages when Scientology deems them beneficial to Scientology.

Scientology arranged Tom Cruise's entire divorce from Mimi Rogers for no charge. The cult knows Cruise is dyslectic and has difficulty reading and so "convinced" him to let them handle his bookkeeping and the divorce from Mimi Rogers. Orchestrating this divorce was important to Scientology because Rogers was disaffected from Scientology; thus it was in Scientology's interest to distance Cruise from her. In managing the divorce for Cruise, Scientology still had enough influence over Mimi Rogers to convince her to accept a relatively paltry $10 million for the settlement.

<!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: --> Scientology also helped Lisa Marie Presley arrange her marriage to Michael Jackson. The idea was to make Jackson a Scientologist so he would become a recruiter and bring large numbers of youth into Scientology. While she was working on Michael Jackson, Presley inconveniently was already married, and to a Scientologist staff member. Scientology quickly ordered a divorce, so the Michael Jackson recruiting plan could go forward. <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

DIRTY DEVILS. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

My other post which references Jesse Prince Affidavit; this quote is from this thread:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13134<!-- l -->
    I wonder, why does Priscilla and Lisa Marie still go to SC ?
    [youtube:18ey0tne]
    This is till scary to me.

Ok so I did some digging on this subject because I have felt in my gut for along time that Scientology is DIRTY and a EVIL/CULT. I also feel that they are a MIND CONTROL type of CHURCH/CULT.

When Tom kept referring to KSW, I was curious as to what he was meaning so I did a search and found the following info:

Affidavit of Jesse Prince (20 August 1999)
    <!-- m -->http://www.xenu-directory.net/documents ... 20.html#38<!-- m -->

EXCERPT:
    7. Some of my specific duties as Deputy Inspector General, External, included supervising all litigation by or against any Scientology organization, intelligence and covert operations brought against perceived or imagined "enemies", trademark registrations, and the licensing of trademarks to other Scientology corporations to Why are they dead, Scientology?
    <!-- m -->http://www.whyaretheydead.info/<!-- m -->

<!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    Peace
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=13066<!-- l -->
    This is what I could find on this subject that struck me as important.

DO A HENRY LOWELL…FOLLOW THE MONEY SEARCH

NEW MANN IN KATHERINE’S LIFE.. A GAMBLER
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11181<!-- l -->

DO A HOWARD MANN SEARCH RESULTS

Julien Auction proceeds and MusiCares/J Branca connection
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=25&t=9166<!-- l -->

Ratner / Malnik / Motolla
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=25&t=4236<!-- l -->

I also think that Scientology has alot to do with the downfall or the beg. of MJ’s downfall and set up.

Do a Scientology search results

I can’t help but to keep thinking about all the similarities between Elvis and MJ.
    So I search Linda’s website for relevant info and these always stand out to me.

I read them and just insert Michael’s name where Jesse/Elvis name is and it fits to find clues.

<!-- m -->http://www.lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page15<!-- m -->
    I do want to emphasize very strongly the importance of the mentions of numerology in Jesse's introduction to his book. Jesse wanted the readers to see that he was handing them the information and the tool which they would need to decipher that date 8-16-1977 and recognize that only Elvis himself would have understood and known the many, many significant numbers derived from that "Perfect Date". This was his way of proving to each reader that he really is Elvis. The numbers don't lie.

You will see as you read on that 8-16-1977 was indeed "THE PERFECT DAY". Elvis said many times that he could feel God directing his life...and so he knew that this date was given to him by God as a sign.

<!-- m -->http://lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page33<!-- m -->
    Elvis/Jesse has suggested that we watch all of his movies with the idea in mind to look for significant numbers within the movies...such as the gravestone in "Loving You". I have found the numbers which he referred to in Jail House Rock. As you can see, the numbers behind and to the left of him 1313 again add up to the "8".

I spoke with Elvis/Jesse this week and we discussed something which he had brought up in our last prior conversation. It is involving Numerology which is a topic to which he wants his fans to pay attention. I promise that anyone, who takes the time to look back over the dates and name numbers in Elvis' life, will readily recognize why he trusts in and uses Numerology in his life still to this day. It is very fascinating once one looks into it. Also, I feel that most people will be like me... begin seeing that numbers have had a very strong influence in their own life... even when they were totally unaware of it.

He told me in our prior conversation that the gravestone in the movie "Loving You" even correlated with the August 16, 1977 date. I recalled that somewhere, in his book, he had mentioned that we all should look at the numbers in all of his movies. Since I have been primarily using my copy of the rough draft for references in doing this web site, it wasn't until yesterday that I remembered that there are several letters from Jesse in the published book which do not exist in my rough draft. I received my copy of the rough draft on September 20, 2000. The letters which I did not look at for a very long time were written by Jesse to Dr. Hinton after the rough draft was sent to me, and so there were more pages added to the book after I received my rough draft copy. I recalled that somewhere in the book, Jesse made the comments about checking out the numbers in his movies. But, I had totally forgotten that he specifically mentioned the gravestone in "Loving You". So, when I did not find the comment about the movies in my copy of the draft, I went looking in the published book and found that it was in one of the letters which Jesse wrote to Dr. Hinton in October, 2000.

I will place below the copies of several more letters from Jesse. In these letters, you will see that he greatly stresses the importance of Numerology.
    *I do have the handwritten copy of one of the typed letters below and I will insert it at the very end of this article.

He has asked me to be his spokesperson and his "voice". So, I always want to make sure that I am putting the emphasis on the points which he wants to get across. The two most important thoughts which he definitely wants the fans to know are:

(1) The very significant part which Numerology has played in all of his life... even before he knew anything about Numerology i.e. the numerical translation of his name, the date of his birth, the number of times that the number 18 occurred in his life such as his year of birth 1+9+3+5 = 18, and the month and day of his birth 1-8...on and on.

(2) His "dying" was not done as a hoax,..he had to do so in order to even continue to physically survive. His life was in such a state of misery and he knew the only way to save his life was to "die". So he "died" in order that he might truly live...as Jesse.

If everyone will just stop and digest this gift which Elvis has just given us, surely the bickering can stop and everyone can just be so happy for him...and happy for each other, we who love him so much.
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page35<!-- m -->
    I have attempted to convince people that there are so many, many reasons why I KNOW that Jesse is Elvis. Much of what he shared with me was over the phone, so I cannot prove that. There are his letters to me, but again, I will not place any of his private letters on my web site with out his explicit permission. That would be a betrayal of his trust.

But, in thinking back, I have been able to locate an example of the fact that he knew things and told us things which were going to be taking place LONG before the events were public knowledge in any way.

I have located one of his letters to Dr. Hinton in which he stated a fact that I can document showing that he is aware of private information prior to anyone knowing about it.

I will insert below full copies of two pages of a letter which Jesse wrote on May 13, 1999. In this letter, he states that there is going to be something in the news about Graceland and there is nothing he can do about it. In October, 1999 (five months after Jesse told us this), the huge auction of very private memorabilia took place. I will insert several Internet articles which document the dates of the auction.

Obviously this was not something of which Elvis/Jesse approved. It never made sense for them to sell such a huge lot of his personal possessions. <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

It was after this that Elvis/Jesse made the trip to Memphis and to Graceland to retrieve the pair of cuff links which he later sent to Dr. Hinton for Christmas in that same year...1999. Farther below you will see excerpts from the Christmas note which he sent to Dr. Hinton accompanying the cuff links in which he references not wanting them "to be sold in any auction". <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

I only copied some things from her website. If you click the links and go to those pages and read everything there it will make alot of sense on how useful it will be to us to find clues from MJ.

Peace
    I hope this helps. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • So TS, you want me to believe that Katherine may not know (even if you said it's a remote possibility), or Michael would be away from his children? I'm sorry, I don't think so.

I think you misunderstood what was said. You might want to reread that part. It was hypothetical. Plus, do you know Mike personally? Who's to say what he would "rather" be or do? Sorry but we can't possibly know what he would or wouldn't do, can we?

Anyway...

I am completely saddened with some of what has been said here. I'm not going to give my arguments because they've already been presented very well by others (Souza, Sarahli, etc).

I think the opposing arguments are borderline laughable if I'm being honest... I hate to even say such things because everyone is entitled to their opinions and interpretations...but... that is how I feel. I keep getting this vibe that something fishy is going on with this. Maybe not, maybe I'm reading too much into it...

But I have to ask - Mo, are these your honest views or are you trying to test us? Or is there something that we don't know that you do? Forgive me, please don't get upset. I really don't want to argue and I'm not trying to start anything. I'm just genuinely curious because I'm just not getting it... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I think you misunderstood what was said. You might want to reread that part. It was hypothetical. Plus, do you know Mike personally? Who's to say what he would "rather" be or do? Sorry but we can't possibly know what he would or wouldn't do, can we?

Anyway...

I am completely saddened with some of what has been said here. I'm not going to give my arguments because they've already been presented very well by others (Souza, Sarahli, etc).

I think the opposing arguments are borderline laughable if I'm being honest... I hate to even say such things because everyone is entitled to their opinions and interpretations...but... that is how I feel. I keep getting this vibe that something fishy is going on with this. Maybe not, maybe I'm reading too much into it...

But I have to ask - Mo, are these your honest views or are you trying to test us? Or is there something that we don't know that you do? Forgive me, please don't get upset. I really don't want to argue and I'm not trying to start anything. I'm just genuinely curious because I'm just not getting it... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Jaci, it's commonly known that when people do not understand certain facts or situations, these get labeled. This doesn't mean that the label has anything to do with the opposing arguments but people need edges to clamp onto so I do understand your reaction.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    oh dear. michael, this is exactly why we need you.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    So TS, you want me to believe that Katherine may not know (even if you said it's a remote possibility), or Michael would be away from his children? I'm sorry, I don't think so.

It seems like people get so emotional lately that they forget to read the actual words on the screen:
    But if any still have difficulty with the emotions and statements of Katherine and/or Randy, you might want to consider that maybe some of the family members are not in on the hoax. I’m not saying that this is the actual case; but if it’s easier for you, this is yet another example where the Elvis connection could help.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• With the whole Eliza courtcase and Elvis/Jesse wanting to set the record straight that he is alive, why now? Also this brings me to kinda the same question I asked on the other posts, why did Teddy only come out now about him believing MJ faked his death, didn't he only say that when someone asked him on twitter, so what Im saying is that was it MJ who wanted us to know that someone who is well known believes. Id like to think so but Im confused because it doesnt make sense.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

You know what? I was thinking about the same thing too. I even thought that if this could be a game or some sort of test because there's so much contradiction btw the family members, friends and collegues and I thought that some sort of contradiction had been trying to be created on the forum too. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I know that this is not true but Mo definitely doesn't sound like herself. No offense Mo but there is no logic in your theories. Souza, navibl and Sarahli have already written what I could write so I don't want to repeat what they wrote. I lost myself once, so I do understand how you are confused. When I lost my belief in TS, I thought that I started to think "out of the box" for the first time during the hoax issue. I thought that I was going to find something different from what we were told and found. But nope, there's nothing different out there. Just weird, illogical theories with dead ends. I started to check out everything, every detail from day 1 over and over again. I thought of every single possibility. And finally I found out that TS had been so right from the beginning. I'm not attacking or humiliating you, pls do not get this post that way. But I do believe that you need to get some rest and then start looking at every details from the beginning and think of every possibility. It works, it really does. I know that you will find it out if you get some rest and start digging again. I know that you think you're right and something is wrong with TS and the hoax but it is not like that. Just give some time to yourself and you will see. I know you will. Peace and Love.
  • I am completely saddened with some of what has been said here. I'm not going to give my arguments because they've already been presented very well by others (Souza, Sarahli, etc).

You know what? I was thinking about the same thing too. I even thought that if this could be a game or some sort of test because there's so much contradiction btw the family members, friends and collegues and I thought that some sort of contradiction had been trying to be created on the forum too. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I know that this is not true but Mo definitely doesn't sound like herself. No offense Mo but there is no logic in your theories. Souza, navibl and Sarahli have already written what I could write so I don't want to repeat what they wrote. I lost myself once, so I do understand how you are confused. When I lost my belief in TS, I thought that I started to think "out of the box" for the first time during the hoax issue. I thought that I was going to find something different from what we were told and found. But nope, there's nothing different out there. Just weird, illogical theories with dead ends. I started to check out everything, every detail from day 1 over and over again. I thought of every single possibility. And finally I found out that TS had been so right from the beginning. I'm not attacking or humiliating you, pls do not get this post that way. But I do believe that you need to get some rest and then start looking at every details from the beginning and think of every possibility. It works, it really does. I know that you will find it out if you get some rest and start digging again. I know that you think you're right and something is wrong with TS and the hoax but it is not like that. Just give some time to yourself and you will see. I know you will. Peace and Love.

...I thought the same thing about Mo not sounding like herself. I didn't want to say anything like that. But that's exactly what it's like. Mo, it's almost like your "Mo-ness", the essensce that makes you You, isn't there. I find myself reading some things and literally shaking my head in diisbelief, NOT because your opinions are different from my own, but because they don't make much sense and usually you make a lot of sense...
  • becbec Posts: 6,387

...I thought the same thing about Mo not sounding like herself. I didn't want to say anything like that. But that's exactly what it's like. Mo, it's almost like your "Mo-ness", the essensce that makes you You, isn't there. I find myself reading some things and literally shaking my head in diisbelief, NOT because your opinions are different from my own, but because they don't make much sense and usually you make a lot of sense...

Yes, this. And Mo, you won't respond to me or answer my questions or engage in debate with me at all. That's very unlike you.

In urban-ese, Mo, why you trippin? These ladies, our friends, have asked you some very legitimate questions and you've just been evasive.
  • UranusUranus Posts: 33
    I have to say that I do not get it. Should everyone have the same opinion around here? Why being so anxious about it, when someone doesn't agree with you? I think that *Mo* has made some very logical statements and whether she is right or not, time will prove it and not anybody else. Telling somebody that he/she has lost him/herself, just because he/she seems to be considering another point of view than he/she used to and that is different to others' views isn't an argument at all, and tends to be extremely narrow minded as an opinion.
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    THANKS TS JUST READ IT AND YES NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS HE IS ALIVE LET'S WAIT IT OUT THE MAN KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING MICHAEL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I have to say that I do not get it. Should everyone have the same opinion around here? Why being so anxious about it, when someone doesn't agree with you? I think that *Mo* has made some very logical statements and whether she is right or not, time will prove it and not anybody else. Telling somebody that he/she has lost him/herself, just because he/she seems to be considering another point of view than he/she used to and that is different to others' views isn't an argument at all, and tends to be extremely narrow minded as an opinion.

You seem to be the only one which makes the whole thing twice as odd.

There's red flags all over this.
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    I'm not saying she is but if Mo were to be playing a game, it would make a perfect test to see who really knows what's going on. What I mean by this is, Mo is an Admin here, a lot of people will take her word for things simply because she is an Admin, helped create the site and knows a lot more than some of us. Similar to the way some treat TS. So if Mo were to make statements like that, and people believed her then it would show that they are NOT thinking for themselves and that they are not truly understanding the message. On the topic of this "game", this is probably going to be too far-fetched but it's all for LOVE here so I thought I may as well say it. Is it possible Mo was approached by someone with the authority and power of someone like TS to do this to creat those doubts? I'm half expecting Mo to reply to this and shut down the suggestions BUT you never know <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Moonwalker:1988, Michael began to plan this hoax when he was 30 years old, WHY...?
    Michael planned this hoax for 20+, He had LUCK, nothing changed his plan from the HIStory tour (2040spaceship) to 06/25/2009.
    According to the dangerous autograph and TS' interpretation this hoax has a big purpose, but why did Michael choose to leave out Randy? And YES, TS suggested so, because he wrote about another possible MJ/Elvis parallel:

“One fact that most people would think is that my Daddy [Vernon] must have known, well he didn’t. We were planning on telling him when he passed away without ever knowing.” (TTAEAP 28). “My own Daddy bless his soul never knew the truth. Little Lisa was told months later and explained to her she would not see me much. ... I feel bad my Daddy wasn’t allowed to know but it just couldn’t be done.” (TTAEAP 32,33). “Also let me tell you that my Daddy did not know of this hoax if they want to call it that. If he had not died suddenly, we would have told him. ... To this day I feel terrible about this. But he had to be eliminated from the beginning. He was to be told after 3 years but as you know he passed 6 months too early.” (TTAEAP 56).

Michael's number 777: Michael 7; Jackson 7; 7th child = 777

Oprah is in the hoax, she knows everything. Have you ALL forgotten what Oprah did?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Do you think that Michael will BAM during her last show or Michael told her everything?

Oh! BAM is a word used by TS to indicate MJ’s return. He based the definition on the scene after the credits, we know that they cut off that scene from a song’s rehearsal and put it in the end of the movie. Could we consider it as a hoax clue...? a hoax clue created by who made the editing..

This is it is not a movie nor a documentary, 'Michael' is not an album, do you think that Michael himself signed those deals with Sony..?

Sony, and NOT only Mottola, boycotted his best album.. do you think they are co-operating for this hoax??
    Actually Puff, we interpreted and coined Bam as the name of the return from the end of TII starting on opening night 10/28/09 (as soon as the first of us saw the movie and started talking about it on the forum). TS didn't even exist yet and S.T.D.Y. didn't use the word, or else it would have been an undeniable prediction. People were already talking about "MJ comes back at the end, after the credits" from the special 50-or-whatever person Japan early showing so we knew what to expect when we went to opening night, and then he said it: "bam". The word was being thrown around the forum by the morning. TS didn't use the word himself until 2010 (if memory serves). TS followed our lead on the usage of that word, using words like "return" and "reveal" rather then "bam" until the point that the word had become more or less immediate to mind and synonymous with the end of the hoax.

So, I'm sorry, that's not right about TS introducing the word "bam".
  • I think TII was a way to make money for AEG, but the creative process was in Michael's hands, and we know nothing about all the hours of footage, that are not on TII.I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Michael is the real big boss behind all this.There is a big mystery here.I believe that choosing Oprah's show is strategic...millions of people watch it.That's all...and do you really think she is free to ask everything to Michael's children without control from the family . Everything is rehearsed, the questions are chosen , there is a contract, don't you believe ? I can't forget Blanket almost spitting in his hand before shaking Oprah's hand, did you see that ?
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Time will tell AND.....EVERYONE has THE RIGHT to his/her own opinion!!!
    Perhaps we will never know the truth....I dont know...Do you?