Hello!!!!!!!

Comments

• bonitabonita Posts: 172
    When outside is dark and the date is 5 !

Interesting, you can tell if people are "bad" over the internet?
    Oh I get it. You only see the clues but you dont know what they mean? 5? Is that all?
    I feel it, when people talk to me i just feel them! And i think 2011 it will be a great year!

Why do you say this Medium?
  • When outside is dark and the date is 5 !

Oh I get it. You only see the clues but you dont know what they mean? 5? Is that all?
    I feel it, when people talk to me i just feel them! And i think 2011 it will be a great year!

A great year for you bonita!

Whats going to happen to me?
  • When outside is dark and the date is 5 !

New doors! People abroad!Don't tell NO to opportunties!

New doors! People abroad!Don't tell NO to opportunties!

how exciting. Will 2011 be a good year for the hoax do you think?
  • T S
    O
    O
    N
    T S
    O
    O
    N

ok... I read TS and then downwards.. toon?
  • ok:) thank you ! but can you understand me??
  • please, can you tell us exactly what you saw Medium777 ?
  • please, can you tell us exactly what you saw Medium777 ?
    I see many things that i can't explain them HELP ME!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Hi Medium777

Calm down I feel you're nervous. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> How can we help you exactly?
  • Hi Medium777

Calm down I feel you're nervous. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> How can we help you exactly?
    I have this visions! But i don't know Michael's life ! and i can't say what i see if i don;t know him very good
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Hi Medium777

I have this visions! But i don't know Michael's life ! and i can't say what i see if i don;t know him very good
    Okay. There is a vision's thread if you want to post your visions some people will have a pleasure to help you there <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=59&t=12085<!-- l -->

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Hi Medium777

ok but can you first tell us what the vision is of and then we can help you find out what it can mean.
  • with all do respect there is more insight than just the vision thread.
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    2vskcv7.jpg

I see a mod coming soon.
  • 2vskcv7.jpg

I see a mod coming soon.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • you know instead of all of the extra posters to keep things hoppin would just have a game thread or two <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • It's funny you don't know anything about Michael but your user name says 777
    It's funny you don't know anything about Michael but your user name says 777

true...
  • Yes, because i see this numbers many times, but anyway what is 777 means?
  • Yes, because i see this numbers many times, but anyway what is 777 means?
    Means you should delete your user name!
    Sparta.gif
  • Why are you so bad and mean to me? I just came here to talk with you! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I did something wrong?
  • medium , say it fast with fresh ideas.
    are you blackjack?
    are you a troll?
    are you an insider?
    are you media?
    <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    i was just kidding medium, if you feel like an outsider PM me, i could be your friend and listen to you.
    Blessings.
  • medium , say it fast with fresh ideas.
    are you blackjack?
    are you a troll?
    are you an insider?
    are you media?
    <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    i was just kidding medium, if you feel like an outsider PM me, i could be your friend and listen to you.
    Blessings.
This discussion has been closed.