Hello!!!!!!!

Comments

• Why are you so bad and mean to me? I just came here to talk with you! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I did something wrong?
    Yes you confuse people over here...say what U gotta say and than a good conversation can be made...or not?
  • Why are you so bad and mean to me? I just came here to talk with you! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I did something wrong?
    I don't think that you've done anything wrong, @Medium777. Please don't go. May I take a stab at this?
    I don't think that you've done anything wrong, @Medium777. Please don't go. May I take a stab at this?
    Thank you very much
    Thank you very much
    SOoOoO? you think MJ is alive?
    Thank you very much
    SOoOoO? you think MJ is alive?
    Crying:(
    Thank you very much
    WARNING: I think outside of the box. I have a feeling you might be OK with this...
    Anyway, I think that your vision may have something to do with the phases of the moon. It was a full moon last night, 12/21/10. You said that "21" is "12" - 7 = 5. You are right. "21" turned around is "12." So, lets change things around even further, and ADD 7 days to "21". That is 12/28/10. Each number added together individually: 1+2+2+8+1+0 = 14. 1+4 = 5. There's your five again! On 12/28/10 will be the waning, last quarter moon. The significance of this moon phase, "...Symbolic of letting go, surrender, release, quiet time, contemplation, and a time of incubation" (<!-- m -->http://www.whats-your-sign.com/symbolic-moon-facts.html<!-- m -->). If you look at a picture of a last quarter moon, it is half light/half dark -- duality -- good vs. evil. What do you think of my interpretation?
  • T S
    O
    O
    N

TOO SOON
  • I couldn't tell it better! And i saw this When outside is dark ( moon ) and the date is 5 ( 21 is 12 -7= 5)
  • We have to pay atention on the date 12 28 2010 to the time of the moon
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I am an medium and i have CLUES

and I am a quartum and have claws <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    It feels more like Halloween than Christmas with all these trolls running around lately...they must be feeling festive, they're out in force! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I am an medium and i have CLUES
    Do you see anything good happening to yourself on this forum in the near future?
    2vskcv7.jpg

I see a mod coming soon.
    Yes, because i see this numbers many times, but anyway what is 777 means?

Sparta.gif

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    2vskcv7.jpg

I see a mod coming soon.
    happy0069.gif
    2vskcv7.jpg

I see a mod coming soon.
    happy0069.gif

Glinda knew it!!!

Glindaaaa, give us some answers!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Medium777... why choose that name, to impress
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    hahah i LOL'd reading this thread...
    ''I am an medium and i have CLUES''
    hahahahah,,sorry but this is soo funny!!!
    Thank you very much
    WARNING: I think outside of the box. I have a feeling you might be OK with this...
    Anyway, I think that your vision may have something to do with the phases of the moon. It was a full moon last night, 12/21/10. You said that "21" is "12" - 7 = 5. You are right. "21" turned around is "12." So, lets change things around even further, and ADD 7 days to "21". That is 12/28/10. Each number added together individually: 1+2+2+8+1+0 = 14. 1+4 = 5. There's your five again! On 12/28/10 will be the waning, last quarter moon. The significance of this moon phase, "...Symbolic of letting go, surrender, release, quiet time, contemplation, and a time of incubation" (<!-- m -->http://www.whats-your-sign.com/symbolic-moon-facts.html<!-- m -->). If you look at a picture of a last quarter moon, it is half light/half dark -- duality -- good vs. evil. What do you think of my interpretation?
    so ok how does all this connect to the picture and the july 7, 2007 and how did you decide this was the place to come to bring this?
  • Medium, do not worry, no one is laughing at you and everyone is free to choose a nickname, it's ok.
    Just answer the real questions ( if you feel like it).
    So suspicious asked what is the connection exactly, if you have a thought on this.
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    there seven !!!!!!! in the name of this thread.. is that a clue medium?
  • Of course there is a connection, because it's about Michael's face and he is crying
  • Of course there is a connection, because it's about Michael's face and he is crying

he was in that room?

he was in that room?
    No , that room was separate ! But i saw numbers on that room ! I don;t know what is that room, but i came here to ask you. and you laugh, is not nice
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    [...] <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

chickenpatience-353x350.jpg

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This discussion has been closed.