Diddy Twitter---BELIEVE!

Comments

• OMG I'm so excited! LOL I need to not get my hopes up because the probability of that is low BUT you never know!

...exactly what I was thinking... I just don't want to wait until 2012.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    @iamdiddy
    iamdiddy
    He returns in 10 days..........
    8 hours ago via ÜberTwitter Favorite Retweet Reply

@iamdiddy
    iamdiddy
    10 days until He returns... better get some dancing lessons... lol
    3 hours ago via CoTweet Favorite Retweet Reply

@iamdiddy
    iamdiddy

Yall asked Him to come back! Watch what you ask for!! He returns in 9 Days!!! Bring out the ruby s and emeralds Bitch!! He said it I didn't!
    1 hour ago via ÜberTwitter Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

this are his tweets i put them like this because it seems lie nobody is reading this...
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    OMG I'm so excited! LOL I need to not get my hopes up because the probability of that is low BUT you never know!

...exactly what I was thinking... I just don't want to wait until 2012.

Well from what I have read from people like TS, intelligent hoaxers etc and even based on my own beliefs, I think 2012 would be too late. I think 2011 is the time but hey, if MJ wants to pop up and say Happy New Year in the coming weeks then let him! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ijcslyijcsly Posts: 128
    i stopped following diddy recently , months ago i had this feeling that he knew something though don't ask me what, i liked all his Dream-Believe-Do-Repeat twwts( or something like that) anyhoos i'll be keeping my eye on him again because of these new tweets ,though the 3rd one about emeralds and ruby's has me clueless once again...
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    i stopped following diddy recently , months ago i had this feeling that he knew something though don't ask me what, i liked all his Dream-Believe-Do-Repeat twwts( or something like that) anyhoos i'll be keeping my eye on him again because of these new tweets ,though the 3rd one about emeralds and ruby's has me clueless once again...

Bring out the rubys and the emeralds... The way he puts it leaves me clueless as well. I can think of a few things but nothing really makes sense yet.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• ...I think that its weird that he is re-tweeting tweets that's asking him 'Who?'... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Reminds me of "Who Is It" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Just thought of something... when is Oprah's last show???
  • Maybe he means someone (other than MJ) is coming out of retirement?

IDK...I think it's too soon as well but it would be awesome! But, how could he possibly do that - maybe at Times Square in New York? I hate to be a downer but I'm not feeling it. Is there a known friendship between MJ and diddy?
    10 more days...... and then he's takin the motherfuckin gloves off....

HE JUST TWEETED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
    oh, maybe a boxer who is retiring...
  • Maybe he means someone (other than MJ) is coming out of retirement?

IDK...I think it's too soon as well but it would be awesome! But, how could he possibly do that - maybe at Times Square in New York? I hate to be a downer but I'm not feeling it. Is there a known friendship between MJ and diddy?

I think it's unlikely for him to do anything that would put himself in danger. A live, public venue would be too dangerous in my opinion. I feel like the "bam" with involve some sort of video footage, whether it's live or prerecorded. To me that seems like the only safe way to do it while still being able to reach millions. I do agree with you and Souza though that it's too soon. But, we could be wrong about the trial with Murray, I'm sure there's a chance that Mike never planned on the trial actually taking place. Or perhaps had to make a change in plans due to unexpected road bumps. Who knows.

Or maybe Diddy just wants attention. He seems to get enough attention though, he's not someone who NEEDS to say things like that to attract followers. I can't think of who else he would be talking about though other than MJ.. he even mentioned ruby slippers and emeralds, like on Wizard of Oz....

Not sure though about their friendship. I've heard him speak very fondly of MJ like mosts artists, but I've never heard anything personal. However, there could be a lot that we don't know...I'm sure not all his friendships are public ones.
  • 10 more days...... and then he's takin the motherfuckin gloves off....

HE JUST TWEETED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
    oh, maybe a boxer who is retiring...

lol, well he did say gloves and not glove. But I still feel it's referring to MJ. If it was someone retiring why would he say he's "returning"? Wouldn't make sense. Hmmm. I sure hope he's not playing with people. But again, I don't see what his motivation would be to do so.
    oh i like that; ruby slippers and emerald city...oz <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Diddy is all about LOVE and RESPECT when you follow him, so I don't think he would be fucking with people just for the fun of it.

This is what he said to Larry King on June 26, 2009:

SEAN "P. DIDDY" COMBS, RECORD PRODUCER (via phone): You know, my heart is just hurting. It's hard to explain the words. When I first heard the news, you know, I was just shocked.

And as you just watch -- you watch television and you see all the old videos, this man was the greatest recording artist of our time.

This man, through his music actually, like, made a change in the world.

He was the only artist that you could say people knew of this man in every country, no matter his song was in English. But no matter who country it was in, everybody knew the words to his song.

And you know, when I heard the coverage today, and I hear everybody talking about the controversy and the downs, everybody has downs in their life. This man had so much positivity and so much of a positive effect, especially on my generation.

You know, I didn't grow up listening to Elvis of the Beatles. This guy was like my hero. And he gave birth to all the artists in my generation. And I just think it's so sad to watch everybody talk about things that weren't proven. And I think it's important that we give him his day, man.

He changed the world. Like, he made me believe in magic. He made me -- he made me actually visualize the music. He made me want to make music. And I just think it's important for all the artists out there to call in and for us to be heard and let the people know how much this man meant to us.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Do you really think he could be talking about Michael? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I mean, I can't think of who else but I don't know if Michael would let him just say that... I mean wouldn't you think he'd want to bam unexpected? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I will try not to get excited just in case it turns out he's talking about someone else but AHHH! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Maybe someone should not ask 'Who do you mean', but 'Do you mean MJ'....?

• Diddy is all about LOVE and RESPECT when you follow him, so I don't think he would be fucking with people just for the fun of it.

This is what he said to Larry King on June 26, 2009:

SEAN "P. DIDDY" COMBS, RECORD PRODUCER (via phone): You know, my heart is just hurting. It's hard to explain the words. When I first heard the news, you know, I was just shocked.

And as you just watch -- you watch television and you see all the old videos, this man was the greatest recording artist of our time.

This man, through his music actually, like, made a change in the world.

He was the only artist that you could say people knew of this man in every country, no matter his song was in English. But no matter who country it was in, everybody knew the words to his song.

And you know, when I heard the coverage today, and I hear everybody talking about the controversy and the downs, everybody has downs in their life. This man had so much positivity and so much of a positive effect, especially on my generation.

You know, I didn't grow up listening to Elvis of the Beatles. This guy was like my hero. And he gave birth to all the artists in my generation. And I just think it's so sad to watch everybody talk about things that weren't proven. And I think it's important that we give him his day, man.

He changed the world. Like, he made me believe in magic. He made me -- he made me actually visualize the music. He made me want to make music. And I just think it's important for all the artists out there to call in and for us to be heard and let the people know how much this man meant to us.

That made me cry! I remember that now. There's no way he's messing with people.
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    I just wanted to add that Diddy is hosting a new years eve party at the Luxor in Las vegas.
    <!-- m -->http://www.clubzone.com/events/299455/l ... -nightclub<!-- m -->
  • I just wanted to add that Diddy is hosting a new years eve party at the Luxor in Las vegas.

What?!?! New Years... and VEGAS? Why does that ring a bell to me? It seems there was a lot of talk about Vegas at some point regarding Michael...

• He tweeted that right after I said this to him (who knows if he saw it though)

@iamdiddy Dear Santa Diddy, For Christmas, I would like to know if you were referring to MJ in your recent tweets. Please and thank you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

lol...

Ahhhh!

I just had a thought though, since he's hosting the New Year's party, could he be referring to himself? That would be strange, but that's the only other thing I can think of. He can't really "return" when he hasn't gone anywhere, right? Yeah that wouldn't make sense.
  • oh i like that; ruby slippers and emerald city...oz <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

LOL I thought of the Wiz too! but there were no ruby slippers, they were silver slippers. But in Oz the colors ruby & emerald were in for a moment(and gold) - funny they used the colors red, green and yellow, like a traffic light LOL
  • ejayejay Posts: 455

He tweeted that right after I said this to him (who knows if he saw it though)

@iamdiddy Dear Santa Diddy, For Christmas, I would like to know if you were referring to MJ in your recent tweets. Please and thank you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

lol...

Ahhhh!

I just had a thought though, since he's hosting the New Year's party, could he be referring to himself? That would be strange, but that's the only other thing I can think of. He can't really "return" when he hasn't gone anywhere, right? Yeah that wouldn't
    make sense.

Hmm what you just wrote made me think he's referring to himself in the third person. Considering the album he just dropped(Last train to Paris) back in June was his first release since 2006's "press play". I think i'm gonna have to go with the idea that the "he" that diddy is referring to is himself performing. Just my opinion. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Oh my gosh!!!! I'm trying really hard to not get too excited but how is this not exciting???? Who else could he be referring to? Jaci...I also thought about him meaning himself but as you said, that doesn't really make much sense (or maybe I just don't want it to lol). All I know is that whenever MJ returns it will be spectacular....but if it is on New Years...it will be EPIC!

Gonna go play The Experience and practice my dancing! I've got 4 stars on almost all the songs...going for 5 now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> For those who haven't tried the game yet, be forewarned....it is highly addictive!!!

With L.O.V.E. always.

• He tweeted that right after I said this to him (who knows if he saw it though)

lol...

Ahhhh!

I just had a thought though, since he's hosting the New Year's party, could he be referring to himself? That would be strange, but that's the only other thing I can think of. He can't really "return" when he hasn't gone anywhere, right? Yeah that wouldn't
    make sense.

Hmm what you just wrote made me think he's referring to himself in the third person. Considering the album he just dropped(Last train to Paris) back in June was his first release since 2006's "press play". I think i'm gonna have to go with the idea that the "he" that diddy is referring to is himself performing. Just my opinion. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Yea, I would not put that past him because he's done it before. He talks about himself in third person all the time. Plus, if you look under his name on Twitter it says "King Combs". Self proclaimed lol. If that's what he's doing I have to say I don't like it much, simply because he has to KNOW what many people are going to think he means, and I think that's not in good taste at all. Plus why the Wizard of Oz talk and gloves?

Also his album came out the same day as MJ's... is he trying to compete and/or BE the "king"? Just speculating. I still think it makes more sense that he's talking about MJ. We'll have to see...
  • Just wanted to say this real quick... "What happens in Hollywood, doesn't stay in Hollywood very long."... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->