Diddy Twitter---BELIEVE!

Comments

• I just noticed something else...his most recent tweet says 10 days... when it said 9 days right before that. It would be 9 days til New Years if you count the way most people count.... but 10 days if you count the inclusive way, the way TS counts...

So why the change? Why did he change how he was counting?

Hmm.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • bonitabonita Posts: 172
    Oh my gosh!!!! I'm trying really hard to not get too excited but how is this not exciting???? Who else could he be referring to? Jaci...I also thought about him meaning himself but as you said, that doesn't really make much sense (or maybe I just don't want it to lol). All I know is that whenever MJ returns it will be spectacular....but if it is on New Years...it will be EPIC!

Gonna go play The Experience and practice my dancing! I've got 4 stars on almost all the songs...going for 5 now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> For those who haven't tried the game yet, be forewarned....it is highly addictive!!!

With L.O.V.E. always.

lol I want that game for Christmas! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    OMG <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I really don't know what to say! I hope that I'll not be sad, I don't want to get falls hopes <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> and to cry on New Year
    OMG <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I really don't know what to say! I hope that I'll not be sad, I don't want to get falls hopes <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> and to cry on New Year

iamdiddy iamdiddy
    The countdown until His return... 10 more days... BE READY.
    1 hour ago

aww pls dont say that! Its better not to get the hopes up people! I dont think hes referring to MJ but I am curious as to whom it is. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I don't know why I thought of this but could Diddy possibly be referring to someone else coming back? Like Notorious B.I.G.? There are a lot of people who think he and Tupac are still alive. Biggie worked with Michael...what if Biggie is supposed to come back first, sort of paving the way for Michael to return...or something. Like, can people really be that mad at Michael for faking his death if he wasn't the only one?? And I think a lot of more people would question if Michael is still alive too. Just a thought.
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    I don't know why I thought of this but could Diddy possibly be referring to someone else coming back? Like Notorious B.I.G.? There are a lot of people who think he and Tupac are still alive. Biggie worked with Michael...what if Biggie is supposed to come back first, sort of paving the way for Michael to return...or something. Like, can people really be that mad at Michael for faking his death if he wasn't the only one?? And I think a lot of more people would question if Michael is still alive too. Just a thought.

I always had this feeling too... of someone else coming back first.

Don't know why, don't know who <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Obviously, nothing will happen.
    Though i wish it would and soon.
    By the way, will this forum go on if he comes back?

...good question...

and if he doesn't come back, will this site go on for years? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Obviously, nothing will happen.

Thats what I think.
    I sure hope this forum will continue! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I am not sure if his tweets are referring to MJ or not but thought I give you guys all the tweets that may be in reference to him and/or his message of L.O.V.E. from yesterday to today (from oldest to newest) to make easier for everyone:

LETS SPREAD LOVE PEOPLE!!! TODAY IS INTERNATIONAL LOVE DAY! TELL ME WHAT YOU LOVE! USE #ILOVE ON YOUR TWEETS! RT to da world!
    22 hours ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

#ILOVE THE # 7
    19 hours ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

Did yall know my favorite # is 7?
    18 hours ago via ÜberTwitter Favorite Retweet Reply

He returns in 10 days..........
    13 hours ago via ÜberTwitter Favorite Retweet Reply

10 days until He returns... better get some dancing lessons... lol
    8 hours ago via CoTweet Favorite Retweet Reply

Yall asked Him to come back! Watch what you ask for!! He returns in 9 Days!!! Bring out the ruby s and emeralds Bitch!! He said it I didn't!
    6 hours ago via ÜberTwitter Favorite Retweet Reply

RT: Selene_777 Marta
    by iamdiddy @Diddy's tweets are making me curious lol ...i wonder who will return ? <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> @iamdiddy
    6 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

RT: @Big_3_LBJ Brett Miller
    @iamdiddy who will return in 10 days?? Why do we need dancing lessons?
    6 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone Favorite Retweet Reply

iamdiddy iamdiddy
    10 more days...... and then he's takin the motherfuckin gloves off....
    4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

iamdiddy iamdiddy
    2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Source: <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/iamdiddy<!-- m -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Sounds great! So this party will be something to watch out for clues! Makes me think of Paris saying that from the roof of their house they could see the light coming from the Luxor Hotel as a her favorite time (beam me down!!). Also Criss Angel's 'beLIEve', and MJ saying he wanted to live forever to Bashir there.
  • We know Mj loved Vegas and the Luxor <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I just wanted to add that Diddy is hosting a new years eve party at the Luxor in Las vegas.
    <!-- m -->http://www.clubzone.com/events/299455/l ... -nightclub<!-- m -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    He capitalizes pronouns like "He" in the middle of the sentence. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Maybe someone should not ask 'Who do you mean', but 'Do you mean MJ'....?

Yeah, I asked if he meant Michael a few hours ago, maybe we all should ask him! <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • I am not sure if his tweets are referring to MJ or not but thought I give you guys all the tweets that may be in reference to him and/or his message of L.O.V.E. from yesterday to today (from oldest to newest) to make easier for everyone:

LETS SPREAD LOVE PEOPLE!!! TODAY IS INTERNATIONAL LOVE DAY! TELL ME WHAT YOU LOVE! USE #ILOVE ON YOUR TWEETS! RT to da world!
    22 hours ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

#ILOVE THE # 7
    19 hours ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

Did yall know my favorite # is 7?
    18 hours ago via ÜberTwitter Favorite Retweet Reply

He returns in 10 days..........
    13 hours ago via ÜberTwitter Favorite Retweet Reply

10 days until He returns... better get some dancing lessons... lol
    8 hours ago via CoTweet Favorite Retweet Reply

Yall asked Him to come back! Watch what you ask for!! He returns in 9 Days!!! Bring out the ruby s and emeralds Bitch!! He said it I didn't!
    6 hours ago via ÜberTwitter Favorite Retweet Reply

RT: Selene_777 Marta
    by iamdiddy @Diddy's tweets are making me curious lol ...i wonder who will return ? <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> @iamdiddy
    6 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

RT: @Big_3_LBJ Brett Miller
    @iamdiddy who will return in 10 days?? Why do we need dancing lessons?
    6 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone Favorite Retweet Reply

iamdiddy iamdiddy
    10 more days...... and then he's takin the motherfuckin gloves off....
    4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

iamdiddy iamdiddy
    2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Source: <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/iamdiddy<!-- m -->

Okay, the number 7 thing sealed the deal for me. If he's not talking about MJ then I'm boycotting the diddy. haha.

Just kidding. He's cool either way. But come on...!! This has to be about MJ.
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    This is what he said to Larry King on June 26, 2009:[/color]
    SEAN "P. DIDDY" COMBS, RECORD PRODUCER (via phone): You know, my heart is just hurting. It's hard to explain the words. When I first heard the news, you know, I was just shocked.

And as you just watch -- you watch television and you see all the old videos, this man was the greatest recording artist of our time.

This man, through his music actually, like, made a change in the world.

He was the only artist that you could say people knew of this man in every country, no matter his song was in English. But no matter who country it was in, everybody knew the words to his song.

And you know, when I heard the coverage today, and I hear everybody talking about the controversy and the downs, everybody has downs in their life. This man had so much positivity and so much of a positive effect, especially on my generation.

You know, I didn't grow up listening to Elvis of the Beatles. This guy was like my hero. And he gave birth to all the artists in my generation. And I just think it's so sad to watch everybody talk about things that weren't proven. And I think it's important that we give him his day, man.

He changed the world. Like, he made me believe in magic. He made me -- he made me actually visualize the music. He made me want to make music. And I just think it's important for all the artists out there to call in and for us to be heard and let the people know how much this man meant to us.
    Thank you for sharing <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> - I didn't know that.
  • [youtube:1329a9uw]
  • Thanks for the vid! The pictures of them together make it seem like they were friends. I mean...ARE friends <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • The 7s and the dancing lessons did it for me. If he isn't talking about Michael Jackson? Then who IS he talking about? Can't be him because Diddy can not dance. Sorry King Combs <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I do think it's interesting that the two people that he retweeted, asking who is this person, are MJ believers. They were many, MANY people asking who is this person, guessing other people. Check it out yourself.
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    I remember around november happening something alike and no matter if he did say after a few minutes that it was something about his album, songs whatever, people kept taking his messages out of context. I think it's better to wait and see before making conclusions
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    very interesting indeed.... double hoax or the hoax within a hoax... or more to come.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Puff Diddy presents... Joaquin Phoenix <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

[youtube:1sr04x3f]
  • I remember around november happening something alike and no matter if he did say after a few minutes that it was something about his album, songs whatever, people kept taking his messages out of context. I think it's better to wait and see before making conclusions

True, he could be talking about himself. I can him referring to himself in the third person capitalized. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

If it does I hope it doesn't become just another fan site where the focus is gold pants, etc. Not that I don't like to look at MJ myself but Michael doesn't need another fan site - he probably has more than any other entertainer. He needs one whose focus is on spreading truth. It's my hope that when he returns that we don't stop our pursuit of clearing MJ's name from all of the horrible lies and allegations told about him that damaged his reputation. It's also my hope that we continue as MJ's Army of L.O.V.E. because he will never stop needing that.
    very interesting indeed.... double hoax or the hoax within a hoax... or more to come.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Puff Diddy presents... Joaquin Phoenix <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

[youtube:208vicnm]

UGH! So many connections!
  • Maybe Elvis is going to come back in ten days???? LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->